Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #5600 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:12 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Saudade never cared about getting me lynched today and that's part of the reason that I think Shos is actually town and Saudade is setting up for tomorrow.
In Magical Girls your read accuracy forced a ton of bussing. We had to mass buss chemist. Maria and I had to mutually buss and try to push LLD as the deepwolf. Based on read accuracy and the strength of the town block.

I don't feel like any of that is happening here with Ari defending everyone. Saudade defending plum. Plum defending RC. Etc etc.
You're saying this from an uninformed point of view. You don't actually know what the scum side of things looks like this game. Do you remember when I was pushing Maria on D3 and the exact same logic was used there regarding me being off my game because I had pushed too many town, had only derailed Pops because of Sakura (NSG/Ari), but my scumread there was still right?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #5601 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:13 am

Like, Saudade really didn't give a fuck about this argument he was just low key posturing and trying to set up for tomorrow while I was voting Shos.
The fact that his effort is majorly different now that I'm going after him when he would almost certainly have been lynched after Shos if Shos flips scum says that Shos is not in fact scum.

I think that Shos is a mislynch and that Saudade was hoping that I'd just set myself up as a tomorrow mislynch while he laid the groundwork today but me going after him ruined that.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #5602 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:13 am

Like, Saudade really didn't give a fuck about this argument he was just low key posturing and trying to set up for tomorrow while I was voting Shos.
The fact that his effort is majorly different now that I'm going after him when he would almost certainly have been lynched after Shos if Shos flips scum says that Shos is not in fact scum.

I think that Shos is a mislynch and that Saudade was hoping that I'd just set myself up as a tomorrow mislynch while he laid the groundwork today but me going after him ruined that.
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5603 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:14 am

Post by Saudade »

You're exhibiting a survivalist mentality, checkmate.
Passion or coincidence once prompted you to say
"Pride will tear us both apart"
Well, now pride's gone out the window
Cross the rooftops, run away
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #5604 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:14 am

Hell, Enter pushed me in Perfect Masquerade with the same number of flips off of the same reason. Turned out my top 3 scumreads contained 2 scum and the last scum was very much in my PoE.
You can't really judge if you don't know what the flips are. If you want to lynch me because I'm annoying you, fine, but this really isn't at all outside of my town meta.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #5605 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:15 am

In post 5603, Saudade wrote:You're exhibiting a survivalist mentality, checkmate.
For a town power role I've been incredibly non-survivalist. And my role is one that if scum are lynched literally PoEs itself to death late game.
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5606 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:15 am

Post by Saudade »

I think you know shos is a mislynch which is why you avoid expressing any reasonable thought process as to why you thought hes scum, and you know you wont avoid the rope if he gets lynched.
But if you mislynch me? Ha, I had it coming, I kept voting you! just like TW!
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5607 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:15 am

Post by Saudade »

In post 5605, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 5603, Saudade wrote:You're exhibiting a survivalist mentality, checkmate.
For a town power role I've been incredibly non-survivalist. And my role is one that if scum are lynched literally PoEs itself to death late game.
and I'm mason
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5608 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5605, RadiantCowbells wrote:
VOTE: RC

That’s not true.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5609 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:16 am

Post by Saudade »

I'll wait for you, babe,
You don't come through, babe,
You never do, babe,
That's just what you do.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #5610 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:16 am

Also this is tremendously outside of my scum meta if you're going to actually engage with what my limits are as scum instead of just assuming that I'm capable of literally anything because it's easier.
I think you know shos is a mislynch which is why you avoid expressing any reasonable thought process as to why you thought hes scum, and you know you wont avoid the rope if he gets lynched.
But if you mislynch me? Ha, I had it coming, I kept voting you! just like TW!
Literally the opposite of this is true: I could not be held responsible for Shos mislynch. I can absolutely be held responsible for yours.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #5611 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:16 am

Just lynch me. Saudade tomorrow.
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5612 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:16 am

Post by Saudade »

Because I'm pretty when I cry.
I'm pretty when I cry.
I'm pretty when I cry.
I'm pretty when I cry.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5613 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:17 am

Post by RCEnigma »

You weren't the main part of the shos wagon?? So why would that set you up as tomorrow's mislynch if letting you kill TW was yesterday's set up to mislynch you today? And I'm the only one pushing that. In the world that you are town I'm either scum, or scum are kissing your ass RC.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5614 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5613, RCEnigma wrote:You weren't the main part of the shos wagon?? So why would that set you up as tomorrow's mislynch if letting you kill TW was yesterday's set up to mislynch you today? And I'm the only one pushing that. In the world that you are town I'm either scum, or scum are kissing your ass RC.
I am wondering if RC is this game’s MathBlade. (Yay self deprecating jokes)

What do you make of Ari?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #5615 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:19 am

Ari isn't scum. Skitter<->Saudade makes a lot of sense.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #5616 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:20 am

If I'm this game's Mathblade then I really need to be lynched so you can move on???
Like it's something fucking staggering that in a competitive team mafia format a strong townie as an investigative got outed D1 and the town as a whole wasn't competent enough to say ok this isn't something that we go after for a few days
If we haven't moved on here it's time to move on and I think that my worse is significantly less damaging to town's overall win chance than Shos.
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5617 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:20 am

Post by Saudade »

I thought she was your conftown? you were literally willing to sheep her every read?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #5618 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:20 am

In post 5617, Saudade wrote:I thought she was your conftown? you were literally willing to sheep her every read?
I changed my mind. :]
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5619 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:20 am

Post by Saudade »

Good, that was my point. You've changed your mind and she didnt even post.
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5620 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:21 am

Post by Saudade »

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #5621 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:21 am

Mostly because you're an awful scum player and spewed her scum and that made me go back without the blinders of thinking she was a doc save and say yeah there's nothing special in that iso + she called Math scum but wouldn't vote them.

Same TMI that I saw from you.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5622 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5615, RadiantCowbells wrote:Ari isn't scum. Skitter<->Saudade makes a lot of sense.
Then why am I shot over you?

Either I am right on my Skitter read now or Ari is scum.

Otherwise I agree. Ari and Skitter both cannot be town without Ico having planned this as a gambit which seems so implausible as to discredit the notion unless Lylo.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #5623 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:22 am

If your team loses you only have yourself to blame because you really made yourself obvious as scum and you made your teammates obvious as well.

Skitter's townread on you was sewage and outside of her town range.
Then why am I shot over you?

Either I am right on my Skitter read now or Ari is scum.
I am saying that Saudade and Skitter make sense as a scum pairing, that's the read that I came to from rereading the entire game yesterday, and I was waiting to engage with Skitter about her Sau read to commit to it.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #5624 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:25 am

Like Saudade's interactions with Skitter are horribly SvS indicative with how obviously he's trying to spew them -not buddies-.
Skitter threw Saudade two awful townreads, then hedged on it, then decided randomly that Saudade had to be scum with Shos to be scum (which preempts voting Saudade first), then when I explained why they made sense as scum together she decided to call him scum but still ended up taking the point of view that she was only willing to vote Math/Shos today. I have considered Aristophanes for third but I don't actually think it's spectacularly likely, but it's definitely possible.

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”