alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:45 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 674, wrong fish wrote:
In post 671, alimdia wrote:Considering the highest stone level is 2, and we didn't do thief again.....
Hey Muppet, what is hard to understand. Any stone that gets to lvl 5, thief stone is at lvl 2 and we are on day 2. So obviously there is more going on than your feeble mind can comprehend. Maybe go back to something simple, like object permanence and then rework your way up from there.
In post 650, wrong fish wrote: No aggression, you just seem to be having a hard time understanding simple concepts, so I'm not really interested in talking to you.
In post 613, wrong fish wrote:
I really wanna lynch this tryharding, lamist scumbag.
All these are out of line
wrong fish
wrong fish
Goon
wrong fish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:49 pm

Post by wrong fish »

With skin that thin can you see the blood flowing through your veins? If you really feel that way and aren't just scum playing the victim then report it.

You are the one making bad faith arguments and arent taking new info into account when trying to shoehorn that read to fit your current view of the game state.

If you showed any ability to reevaluate then maybe I wouldnt be as snarky, see my interactions with PP. You on the other hand are either scum being willfully obstinate or you are bad town and deserve what you get.

pedit- seriously? Yeah, go ahead and report those id love to see how the mod handles it.
wrong fish
wrong fish
Goon
wrong fish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:50 pm

Post by wrong fish »

By the way if it wasnt clear, i have no interest in engaging you any more for the day.

You do you, but keep my name out of your mouth for the rest of the day.
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:52 pm

Post by alimdia »

Who's pp? And which head of the hydra is talking.
wrong fish
wrong fish
Goon
wrong fish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:05 pm

Post by wrong fish »

In post 679, alimdia wrote:Who's pp? And which head of the hydra is talking.
PP is Penguin Power, and these messages have been brought to you by Fishy, when you can't get that smell out of your nose, its Fishy.

Hi.

-Fishy
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:07 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Post 674 features a personal attack I find is serious enough to warrant a warning. Please keep your conduct civil in future or I will be forced to take action.
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
wrong fish
wrong fish
Goon
wrong fish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by wrong fish »

In post 681, jjh927 wrote:
Post 674 features a personal attack I find is serious enough to warrant a warning. Please keep your conduct civil in future or I will be forced to take action.
Noted.
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:27 pm

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 669, alimdia wrote:Dongfish is a different scenario completely to TD.
I thought Pine asking for everyone to claim was suspicious, but TD held the majority of my attention.
Finally, I redacted Thief because theres literally a thief stone there...
  1. How is Dongfish a completely different scenario to TiphaineDeath?
  2. Why did TiphaineDeath hold the majority of your attention over Pine? You seemed to quickly forget Pine's actions once TiphaineDeath began to get attention from other players.
  3. What does the fact that there is a Thief Stone have to do with your redaction? My flavor is Sneak Tools, and I did nothing to redact that.
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:29 pm

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 670, wrong fish wrote:
In post 659, Zenith wrote:Why would scum want to kill you??
Our mod is Really Useful Dragons and ive claimed that if any stone gets to lvl something happens that we get Mod confirmed during.

You dont think scum might be worried about that?

-Fishy
I believe your partner claimed that you become an Innocent Child. If this is the case, your role is not that concerning depending on the accuracy of your read on other players.
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:32 pm

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 673, alimdia wrote:Might be time to reveal that I caused the theif stone to get to lvl 2 last night, but not because of a successful action.

Someone roleblocked me and made my actions fail, which hopefully implies that I'm more lilely to be town to you guys? :D

PEDIT: Expiry date of like.... 2-4 days, by which the game would have ended
How do you know that you are the cause of the Thief Stone increasing by a level? Was this confirmed by the moderator? Also, how do you know that you were roleblocked? There are other explanations for your intended actions not resolving as you intended them to.
wrong fish
wrong fish
Goon
wrong fish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:35 pm

Post by wrong fish »

In post 684, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 670, wrong fish wrote:
In post 659, Zenith wrote:Why would scum want to kill you??
Our mod is Really Useful Dragons and ive claimed that if any stone gets to lvl something happens that we get Mod confirmed during.

You dont think scum might be worried about that?

-Fishy
I believe your partner claimed that you become an Innocent Child. If this is the case, your role is not that concerning depending on the accuracy of your read on other players.
I didnt realize he said that. I must not have seen that post from him...

Ok, yeah I was trying to draw fire from scum.
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 653, Sujimichi wrote:VOTE: alimdia

I read through your interactions with Pine, and you seem to outwardly project that his behavior was scummy, but you do not actually do anything to push him and you never voted him. Pine also votes you early on without a strong push and then uses TiphaineDeath's vote on you to push TiphaineDeath as mafia. Your redaction of the word Thief from your flavor seems to come from a place of fear of how it will be interpreted where I think town would just claim it. You have posited that one scum exists in your neighborhood, yet you don't have a real opinion on who that is (you weakly shade Wake88 but give an excuse for him as well). Despite how well the fake townslip push went on Day 1, you seem to want to use it to push DongFish as Mafia.
In post 683, Sujimichi wrote:
I thought Pine asking for everyone to claim was suspicious, but TD held the majority of my attention.
  2. Why did TiphaineDeath hold the majority of your attention over Pine? You seemed to quickly forget Pine's actions once TiphaineDeath began to get attention from other players.
  3. What does the fact that there is a Thief Stone have to do with your redaction? My flavor is Sneak Tools, and I did nothing to redact that.
1. Its a different scenario because I didnt push TD for fake town slip, MY case on TD is in post 243. I first voted him because he wouldn't give reasons for his votes. Pops said TD was a fake townslip and Pine followed Pops on the wagon, not me.
2. Well we stopped the massclaim and yeah I tunneled quite a bit. TD was pretty rapidly hammered (half the day left) so I didn't have a chance to fully look at everyone in detail.
But I did look at other players near the tail end. Looking at it now, in Pine's post 326, she said that me and TD are distancing/bussing and us being SvS pre-flip. I'm pretty sure that points me as town.
3. My flavor had 'thief' in there.

I'm gonna look at other ppl other than Dong as well later when I'm free.
Also wanna see what Dong said about TD
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by alimdia »

is Penguin Power even in the game? I'm confused
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:32 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

VOTE: Alimidia

Dongfish is town
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:34 pm

Post by Sujimichi »

UNVOTE:

I am not going to have a repeat of Day 1.
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:36 pm

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 687, alimdia wrote:
In post 653, Sujimichi wrote:VOTE: alimdia

I read through your interactions with Pine, and you seem to outwardly project that his behavior was scummy, but you do not actually do anything to push him and you never voted him. Pine also votes you early on without a strong push and then uses TiphaineDeath's vote on you to push TiphaineDeath as mafia. Your redaction of the word Thief from your flavor seems to come from a place of fear of how it will be interpreted where I think town would just claim it. You have posited that one scum exists in your neighborhood, yet you don't have a real opinion on who that is (you weakly shade Wake88 but give an excuse for him as well). Despite how well the fake townslip push went on Day 1, you seem to want to use it to push DongFish as Mafia.
In post 683, Sujimichi wrote:
1. Its a different scenario because I didnt push TD for fake town slip, MY case on TD is in post 243. I first voted him because he wouldn't give reasons for his votes. Pops said TD was a fake townslip and Pine followed Pops on the wagon, not me.
2. Well we stopped the massclaim and yeah I tunneled quite a bit. TD was pretty rapidly hammered (half the day left) so I didn't have a chance to fully look at everyone in detail.
But I did look at other players near the tail end. Looking at it now, in Pine's post 326, she said that me and TD are distancing/bussing and us being SvS pre-flip. I'm pretty sure that points me as town.
3. My flavor had 'thief' in there.

I'm gonna look at other ppl other than Dong as well later when I'm free.
Also wanna see what Dong said about TD
Thank you for your response, and I will look at it more in depth tomorrow when I can adequately address. Could you also answer my questions in post ?
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:37 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

Is this the legendary fishy I have heard about

Carry me please
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:40 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 690, Sujimichi wrote:UNVOTE:

I am not going to have a repeat of Day 1.
Hey we get a scum big kill out of it. If it ain’t broke...
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:44 pm

Post by Sujimichi »

I believe my reference was clear in that I was referring to the end of the day and how quickly it occurred.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:46 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

I’m kidding. I wouldn’t hammer again without a claim (I totally would do not give me that power again).
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:46 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

I think you’re right about the Pine interactions. I’m thinking he saw Alimidia as a weak link and wanted to bus for credit and that’s why he made the distancing comments
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by Sujimichi »

If alimdia is Mafia, who do you think is their most likely partner?
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:13 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 685, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 673, alimdia wrote:Might be time to reveal that I caused the theif stone to get to lvl 2 last night, but not because of a successful action.

Someone roleblocked me and made my actions fail, which hopefully implies that I'm more lilely to be town to you guys? :D

PEDIT: Expiry date of like.... 2-4 days, by which the game would have ended
How do you know that you are the cause of the Thief Stone increasing by a level? Was this confirmed by the moderator? Also, how do you know that you were roleblocked? There are other explanations for your intended actions not resolving as you intended them to.
Well, because I read my role PM. I know I got roleblocked OR something that would cause my action to fail was done to me, because my actions failed.
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by Sujimichi »

Why could not your action fail if someone else was restricted in some manner? Did you intend to say actions in your second sentence?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”