forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:51 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

/confirm
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:16 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

FIRST! With that,
vote ooba

WUT NAO!
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #26 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:30 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

It's random wagon stage. Generally early D1 there will be someone who ends up with 3 or 4 votes on them. How they respond will determine whether the wagon goes away or not. I wouldn't take it so personally.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #48 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:37 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Aww, mod votes don't count?
Vote The Jester
because his name matches the theme.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #56 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:04 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

But if they do that too long, then the Jester will be assumed to be scum, and lynched, meaning they lose ANYWAY. It's too WIFOMy really. The mafia are on a tightrope if the Jester claims Jester.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #59 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:28 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Rishi wrote:What do we do about cretin, by the way? Eventually we're not going to be able to ignore him.

He has no prior games played, so I can't tell if it's a jester ploy. I definitely don't want him alive in a hypothetical endgame, though.
We kill him eventually. Or let the mafia do it if they get annoyed at him. The latter is much preferable.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #73 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:36 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Rishi, are you trying to defend and reign in a scumbuddy? Cause it feels like that's a possibility. The only things cretin has contributed is...absolutely nothing. Posts != contribution. Posts with thought put into them are. However, Sun hasn't really met that requirement either. They both are non contributors as of yet. But it's hypocritical to focus on one, Rishi. Why?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #77 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:33 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Nope, if I were setting up chain lynches, I'd directly say that. Right now, I'm just saying there's a possible connection. The scumbuddy thing was actually a bit of jest. I still say that Sun Tzu and cretin are on equal levels of fail right now.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #81 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:20 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I do. Or I would. If I personally thought A was scum, and had a strong correlation to B, I'd say "Alright, if we lynch A, and they come up scum, then we should probably lynch B". That's a chain lynch, is it not?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #86 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:06 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

My statement about chain lynches was no more ridiculous than forbiddan's [sic] statement about me and cretin being scumbuddies. That's what I was going for.
You say that nooow...
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #88 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:03 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

What it means is that earlier you seemed mildly more serious. I've tried the it was a joke thing as a defense before. It doesn't work. However, to be honest, I was just being pedantic :P.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #90 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:35 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Thanks for the advice, n00b.
Just because I joined HERE recently, doesn't mean I haven't been playing mafia for longer than your lovely join date :P. I've been playing for close to two years, I believe. Just usually only one game at a time.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #93 (isolation #12) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:56 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

i fink sun tzu n forbiddanlight r mafier
i fink xtox is the jester
I fink j00 r dmbr thin a bx f rcks.

No, seriously, me and Sun? I said BOTH you and him weren't contributing worth a damn. It's just I found Rishi's defense of you slightly odd. And seriously, Xtoxm, it doesn't seem like it'd be that difficult to confuse him.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #95 (isolation #13) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:10 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

We can't afford to lynch people because they annoy us. And yes, while Cr3t1n is annoying, we can't lynch him for that. We lynch people for being scummy. If the town don't have enough people to swing the vote in their favour, the mafia can breathe easy.
Why do you think I'm not voting Cretin. It wouldn't surprise me if he were the jester, or possibly scum. I don't want him to live to lylo, but he's a bad D1 lynch.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #97 (isolation #14) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:32 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Then what are we supposed to do? By this, all the scum could just act jestery and we'd never lynch them.
Wrong. The scum lose if they Jester is lynched. A scum acting jestery isn't going to live all game. The scum will eventually NK anyone who is acting too scummy and not on their team. They'll cut it close, but they aren't liable to let us lynch the jester. As such, scum acting jestery gets killed soon after the fact that the scum aren't killing them and it's getting too close. A lot of this set up solves itself by the way the rules are set up. Now, what do we lynch on? Scum tells, of course. Cretin, while being completely annoying and essentially useless, has been more fitting the bill of a useless townie possible jester than actual scum. He's a distraction. We need to focus on actual meat in this game.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #101 (isolation #15) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:24 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Isn't scum more likely to leave scummy townies for possible next day lynches than simply NK them?

Yeah, in games without a jester.
This. And what has Skruffs done that doesn't make sense?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #103 (isolation #16) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:35 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

I honestly intuitively feel he might be the jester. I could be wrong, but for now, especially given this:
My suggestion, correlary, is that we all pretend to be the jester. It keeps the mafia from completely random voting.
and this:

Actually, the mafia are not going to try and kill the jester, at least not at first, because the mafia also want to claim jester, adn killing the jester kills their only fake claim.
Now, I could be wrong, and his future actions may change my view (which is why I don't really care about your vote on him), but, it wouldn't surprise me if he or cretin was the jester. I'd rather see more from both that actually contains content before I made a judgement call. If scruffs isn't the jester though, he's likely scum. I can't say the same for Cretin.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #105 (isolation #17) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:25 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Essentially, for the first part of the game, we'll have a few targets we want to see NK'd. the mafia is going to play it dangerously probably, and come as close to lylo as they can before offing the jester. They are likely going to play to keep us confused while keeping an eye out for their own interests...I'm thinking that the first 2 NKs are going to be relatively safe and non jester. I could be wrong, but that's just what I'd do as scum. Confuse the hell out of town while keeping an eye on jester suspects, and likely defending them as best I can. (I know, it seems like I'm doing that now but since it's D1 I'm being a bit paranoid)
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #107 (isolation #18) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:14 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

I agree with finding scum. I just don't feel there is enough out there for find it yet, so we have to be careful not to rush things. In the end, most Jester arguments are WIFOM though...I wish I knew how to play it though.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #112 (isolation #19) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:43 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Bumping because of ridiculous modness. I want to see more discussion. I hear from maybe 4 people right now.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #114 (isolation #20) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:53 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Sure, why not.
vote Crazy
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #116 (isolation #21) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:15 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Um...why? I was kinda joking around when I voted crazy.
Unvote Crazy, vote raverblood

Seriously, reasoning?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #119 (isolation #22) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:20 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

To be honest, that's somewhat fair enough. Very WEAK, but fair enough.
unvote raver, FoS raver

Just cause it's fair doesn't mean I don't like it. But it's not as bad as it could be.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #130 (isolation #23) » Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:28 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

im voteing 4 forbiddanlight bcuz shes mean n sayin im dum but im not
then bold it, ya cretin. DARE ya to vote me :P.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #132 (isolation #24) » Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:39 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

That's a really stupid reason for voting for anyone.
It is. That's why I dare him to do it :P.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #140 (isolation #25) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:55 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

So why would they try to kill their only chance at having a safeclaim? You are contradicting yourself. Is it intentional?
Fallacy. If the mafia are to win, they eventually have to NK the Jester. getting him lynched makes them lose. Basically, the best mafia play is to play like normal (i.e. protown), keep an eye out for the jester, and at worst, claim it if they screw up.

Well, considering my vote is only worth "1", where to lynch someone you need ">1", no, I do not "do" that in regular games. In this game, though, it is a fitting thing to try and do, as the jester is not likely to act protown adn the mafia are, also the mafia know that there are no cops or SKs so the threat of being exposed by acting pro town is reduced to 0 unless they themselves are lynched - which - if they are acting pro town, won't happen.
Um...yeah...well, ya see, mafia generally try to act pro town in ANY game. Not just Jester mafia. It's really a matter of gauging what kind of scumtells are being dropped, intentional or unintentional.

y

she wants me 2 look dum so ppl dont lisen 2 me bcuz shes mafier n i cort her

plz reply quickly
This is cute. Can I put it in a photo album after the game?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #145 (isolation #26) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:16 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

If I were to choose, I'd prefer a Jester lynch day one over a Mafia lynch day 1. And Mafia lose if the Jester is lynched - if they 'let' someone who is not one of them get lynched when they are acting like the mafia would be (And that's usually what they do to get lynched), then they are allowing their own loss.
This logic is horrible. a mafia lynch is ALWAYS better given the set up of this game. And mafia can't prevent lynches. They can use their voice to manipulate them, but they don't have enough numbers to prevent a lynch.

Does this mean that you think scum will act scummy and jester will act town, in a gane where those are the only two non-townie roles?
Scum will of course attempt to act pro town, but they ALWAYS try to do that, and they get caught out by slipping on that. The jester is just a risk we all take when we try to lynch scum.

Given the fallacies you've been spewing out, and more importantly the fact you don't like a mafia lynch D1, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to
unvote, vote Skruffs
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #161 (isolation #27) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:18 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Apologies, I'm here. There is no reason to act Jestery, no one should act that way.
Congrats, you already are townier than some of the people playing this game.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #165 (isolation #28) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:31 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

In your eyes, does this make him less likely to be the mafia?
If he's townier, than yes, he's less likely to be mafia. Yanno, the town is AGAINST the mafia, so being townie automatically implies I don't think he's mafia.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #168 (isolation #29) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:42 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Skruffs, I am reading your posts and in my head, disagreeing with EVERYTHING.

If you put this idea out, the jester is not going to act like scum. The jester is going to do what gets them lynched.

If we all act jestery and won't vote each other, the scum will do the same too. How the hell do we lynch some one when everyone is acting jestery?

It's like having an extended random phase which gets us nowhere.
I think that is exactly what scum would want.
This exactly. It's so flawed I didn't even know where to begin. Thanks for articulating what I was thinking.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #170 (isolation #30) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:51 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

So a player with a mafia role is less likely to act "pro-town" than a player with a townie role is? Does this mean that the inexperienced players and lurkers are more likely to be mafia?
As people talk, they slip. For now, Jester seems townier. If he talked a bit more, he'd be more likely to slip if he's scum, and thusly have me revise my opinion. No mafia remains pro town all game. It's practically impossible unless you have really stupid townies.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #177 (isolation #31) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:03 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

I tend to agree with this for the most part. The only thing is...scum aren't the only players who "slip". Townies will say something that looks scummy, get called on that, and defend it horribly leading to a mislynch. I know I've done it.
That's true. In an ongoing I was the D1 lynch for this. But still, scum are more likely to slip because they have the information. Townies can mess up, but it's usually uninformed. It's harder to deny you know something after it's out then to defend yourself not knowing something...that sounded weird but it kinda makes sense.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #179 (isolation #32) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:08 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

y r i ignorring me ur meen
To be fair, you did follow through on voting me. Good job. But, I still find your accusations cute rather than threatening. Honestly, it's so weak the only anti town factor is you aren't hunting scum.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #184 (isolation #33) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:02 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I agree. Also, when I play scum, I tend to craft my responses very carefully. As a townie, I often just say whatever comes to mind.
Careful crafting is what screws them. It becomes more and more obvious that they are playing it safe as they post. Either way, we are getting into the "PLEASE GOD TAKE IT TO MAFIA DISCUSSION" zone here. I don't think Skruff's is the jester, and instead is trying to get us think as such. buut...

I have a strong suspicion that Skruffs is the Jester. Let's make the mafia kill Skruffs. If Skruffs doesn't die, then we lynch him the next day.
This is actually fair. The mafia lose if they don't kill him because we lynch him tomorrow, and if they can't kill him they lose a guy. Just make sure we stick with that.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #185 (isolation #34) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:03 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

oh yeah
unvote Skruffs
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #187 (isolation #35) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:29 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

How are we sure what the Mafia will do? And, after you set up "We'll lynch Skruffs if he isn't dead," then why would they kill him unless they also think he's the jester?
This is a good point, but I personally see the risk as too high for the mafia to risk it. Still...it might be interesting to see where this Crazy wagon goes :S. Not sure I like it. He's made the most sense to me all game. Skruff's...just hasn't, and Crazy HAS been refuting a lot of what he said.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #191 (isolation #36) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:48 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I claim Schroedinger's Cat. (see Worst Role Ideas)
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #193 (isolation #37) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:54 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Xtoxm is so jestery that he's not jestery. It's like he wants people to think he's the Jester, and that is not jestery. I have no idea what the heck he's doing, but I hope eventually he'll have a serious presence in the game.
I agree with this for the most part. I think for now he's enjoying the theme. If he doesn't get serious'd soon, we will have to consider what to do with him though.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #195 (isolation #38) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:03 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

We could always lynch Sun Tzu. He's just following the crowd (seems scummy) but he's not posting enough to make it obvious that he's trying to be lynched. I doubt he's the jester.
He's been lurking, again, right? It's his meta. Whether he's scum or town, I'm not sure.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #197 (isolation #39) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:24 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I guess I'm saying that, at this point in the game, when lynching we should think about who is NOT the jester rather than trying to figure out who is scum.
FUCK NO! The goal is ALWAYS to lynch scum. If we lynch the jester, we've screwed up, but we are ALWAYS to hunt scum, not kill a lurker cause they aren't the jester! that's horrible.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #201 (isolation #40) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:53 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Well, you guys seem like easier targets than Kmd, who is my real suspicion.
Um, wow, I don't even know WHAT to make of this. If you are town, you tell everyone who you suspect and why! You don't go for the EASIEST TARGET! So, why do you think kmd is scum, and why aren't you voting him.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #203 (isolation #41) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:18 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

1. Not true. There are instances when townies should keep their suspicions to themselves.

2. I have no intention of answering this question.
Tell me one for one
And for two, evading questions is a scum tell.

Whatever,
vote Rishi
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #209 (isolation #42) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:18 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Considering there is no cops, and multiple mafia members, what is wrong with going with the flow? MEthinks you are worried about Sun tzu.
Sun Tzu can jump off a cliff for all I care. What I'm worried about is people who won't target who they honestly think is scum in favor of "easy targets". This makes no SENSE as town.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #212 (isolation #43) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:44 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

wat is a alt
Alternate account. We are reasonably sure that this isn't your first account on mafia scum. This account seems like a gimmick, so they wanna know who you really are.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #215 (isolation #44) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:18 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

If you're reasonably sure that he's an alt, then why do you need to explain to him what it is? He's just pretending not to know.

Anyway, if he doesn't want to answer the question, he doesn't want to. That's fine. His posts are still a little annoying to read, but at least he's playing.
Covering all bases. reasonably sure isn't 100% sure. Like, I'm reasonably sure you don't have the town's interests at heart. Doesn't mean I'm 100% sold on it. But, either way, he's posting. He's not playing because he doesn't provide any reasons for his accusations whatsoever, just a few observations and nothing to back them up.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #217 (isolation #45) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:24 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Wow. There's a lot of people I want to lynch. Pretty much everyone except for Skruffs and cretin.
thanks for naming your scum buddies. We'll remember this the next few days :P.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #253 (isolation #46) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:59 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Just a thought but Rishi was at L-1 and didn't hammer.
If Rishi was a jester, wouldn't he probably self hammer?
Yep, that was his win and he passed it up. Lynch at will in my opinion.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #256 (isolation #47) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:22 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Is this all we are going on or is there more?
Isn't it enough? Can you honestly say someone is scummier?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #265 (isolation #48) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:32 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

How can more discussion possibly be bad?
Discuss too long and deadline puts us at no lynch. HOWEVER, the deadline is far enough away so that, while I plan to see your lynch Rishi (unless someone comes out scummier), we have time to talk without too much worry.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #302 (isolation #49) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:57 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Wow, the Rishi wagon dried up, and I actually understand what he's saying now, even if I somewhat disagree with it.
unvote
. I personally hold you should lynch scum no matter what. And that involves trying to find scum no matter what. This act like a jester thing seems to be something that would cause noise and affect our scum hunting. Can someone PLEASE tell me why this is even a halfway good idea? I mean, I've read every post and so far it's only saying killing the jester gives the mafia an advantage. Um, wouldn't focusing on killing the mafia NOT give them an advantage? I guess I want a better explanation.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #308 (isolation #50) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:09 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Of course we want to catch the Mafia, but what traits does the Mafia exhibit that the jester does not?
Mafia want to look good. Though they might use the jester as an excuse to let themselves slip a bit. But either way, the mafia still can be caught through their actions, even with a jester mixing things up. If you have everyone acting jesterish, i.e., scummy, then you are creating a lot of noise for the mafia to hide it. I don't like that plan at all.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #310 (isolation #51) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:49 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

So, if Mafia wants to look good but might slip on occasion, why have all your votes been for people who have been acting jestery? Shouldn't you be looking for people who are trying to act like town but failing?
Because honestly, things taken as scummy aren't necessarily what all scum do. It's basically you see things and if they don't sound pro town, they are scummy. The people I have voted for (with the exception of Crazy as a joke) have all not been pro town. While a jester might do this, not all people acting scummy can be jesters. So I figure out which seems more like genuine failed attempts at pro townness compared to actual out the gate anti pro townness to get lynched. You definitely felt like the former. Skruffs kinda does too. Xtoxtm feels most jestery. And cr3t1n just sucks.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #314 (isolation #52) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:50 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

K, here's what we do. The Jester=scummer. the jester=role. Sound good?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #323 (isolation #53) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:53 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

L/A today.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #345 (isolation #54) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:44 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Sun Tzu is scaring me now.
It's WIFOM, no worries
Cretin, is there any reason we should lynch Forbbidanlight or KMD?
I've been asking him all game. You won't get an answer
i fink we shud linch forbiddanlite or kmd43403364
Awww...it's like a misguided bull dog. There there, we'll find the mafier and they won't involve me.

Oh, you're going down.
Hell yeah!
vote Sun Tzu

But this, of course, is WIFOM and could go either way. I usually loom at anything beginning with "if I were scum" as a null tell."
If I were scum, I'd treat statements starting with if I were scum as a null tell. (sorry, had to make the joke)

K, that should cover it.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #351 (isolation #55) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:42 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Did someone just get Hammah'd! ? Cool. (I gotta hammah! someone sometime :S)
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #354 (isolation #56) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:48 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

No, you die before you get a chance to Razz
YAY! I've always wanted to commit suicide! Self hammah!ing is still hammah!ing :P.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #355 (isolation #57) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:49 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Aww, it was a lynch before I even voted... I've nevered hammered before.
Nope. It was the Hammah!. You brought him to 6. With 11 alive it was 6 to lynch.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #359 (isolation #58) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:45 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

just to let everyone know i will not have access at all until sunday night. i have to leave for military. however if i do get any chance at all of post i will.

sorry for this i hope you all forgive me lol.
Probably won't be too much of a problem. It's twilight.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #361 (isolation #59) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:34 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Mod, could we get a prod on ooba?
:P.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #363 (isolation #60) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:06 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Well.. I hope he wasn't the jester. People saying that the mafia will not act jestery had no reason to vote Sun Tzu, same with people who have said that townies shouldn't act jestery.
With three days to deadline I was fine with it.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #365 (isolation #61) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:32 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Sun wasn't in my likely candidates of a lynch.

About all I can say since you already lynched him.
Well, why didn't you stop us :P?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #367 (isolation #62) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:09 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

so, I love how the mod hasn't shown up for at least 24 hours. Did he say he'd be like this?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #369 (isolation #63) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:26 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

He's been pretty minimalistic thus far. But this site isn't a mandatory dailt participation thing. Though last VC was a while ago. Give him 72 hours i'd say.
True nuff. I forget that I'm one of the few who lacks a life.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #371 (isolation #64) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:19 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

I said Sun wasn't in my likely candidates for a lynch, but a deadline lynch is preferable to a no lynch. It didn't matter regardless because Sun is already lynched.
Well, I meant before the hammah! was cast. Ah well, what's done is done, and hope Sun is scum :P.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #373 (isolation #65) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:54 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Quoting Macbeth in a mafia game??

I wonder if Macbeth Mafia would be fun.....
Wasn't my intent, but that sounds like a fun catch phrase :P.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #379 (isolation #66) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:10 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Well, that sucks. What now?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #381 (isolation #67) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:24 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Why so forlorn?
We lynched a townie, and a townie was NKd. We STILL have to worry about the jester, and we haven't found scum at all. This is a bad start.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #383 (isolation #68) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:30 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Wrong, this is a good start.
Oh really? Also, explanation for your vote?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #388 (isolation #69) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:41 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

I've found in my face-to-face games that the first player to complain about losing a townie is often a member of the Mafia. Most people don't comment in the manner that you just did in online games (since it attracts unnecessary attention and doesn't really add anything to the game), so I'm not sure if it holds up. It's still notable, though.
I've hosted face to face games and found everyone usually complains about a town kill at around the same time. But, either way, I guess I was honestly hoping to hit scum or see the jester dead.

That's Mafia sometimes. Sun Tzu was essentially a deadline lynch, not really an informed lynch. And I think Apothecary was an honest attempt by the Mafia to hit the jester.
Yeah, I suppose I know this, I've played enough games...but I guess because I'm used to screw ups due to 72 hour deadlines (at the other places I play), I hoped a 3 week game would lead to more...discernable lynches.
Because we've got 2 townies out the way.

TJ is Jester.
Argh, this is so annoying how scummy you are. I want to vote you but the WIFOM is suspenseful (anyone who gets that reference gets a cookie)
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #390 (isolation #70) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:42 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

wat is tj

vote: fobiddanlite
Sooo cute! I want to pet him, yanno :)?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #392 (isolation #71) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:46 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

can i hav a cookie plz
Only if you got the reference and give me the key phrase that would indicate this :P.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #394 (isolation #72) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:11 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

True. I've often seen people overreact though as Mafia (or werewolves, which is what we usually play).
Right, I hosted werewolf. I just use mafia as an umbrella term.

Yeah, our lynches are usually slightly more informed here, but I think (from what I've seen anyway) the quality of play on this site is generally higher than other sites. Unfortunately, that goes for the Mafia as well. Bad players (like Sun Tzu was) often get lynched on Day 1.
That's true. My first game, still ongoing, was a horrible example of trying to transition to a different tier of play. I'd like to think I've at least improved a little.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #412 (isolation #73) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:08 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I believe Crazy and forbiddanlight as well as I were trying to get people to stop acting Jestery. I think the jester is either raverblood or cretin.

I would be for lynching Crazy right now though.
Why Crazy over me for people against acting Jestery? (I honestly was against it because it makes it harder for the mafia to take the Jester out for us so we don't lose that way). And also, if I WAS mafia, acting jestery would make sense if EVERYONE was acting jestery since it's another way to blend in.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #414 (isolation #74) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:12 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Why? Do you want to be lynched instead?
If I were the jester, sure. But, since I'm not, obviously not. Why do you ask? I think my question was warrented. You have 2 suspects for a single tell. You support the lynch of one. What other reasoning makes Crazy worse than me?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #420 (isolation #75) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:33 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

The mafia are hurt if they kill hte jester. I Really really do not like how you are trying ot paint the mafia as jester hunteres when they are obviously not trying to kill the jester, since they killed a pro-town acting player.
Because obviously the mafia want to play second fiddle to the Jester getting lynched, I'm sure. How precisely does killing the jester hurt the mafia, if they choose not to act jestery in the first place? I think they are finding a balance between jester hunting and killing pro town threats, personally.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #426 (isolation #76) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:10 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Why? As long as the jester is alive, the scum will always have town's 'benefit of the doubt' which will allow them to act scummy and possibly not get lynched.
Oh, maybe because the mafia lose if we lynch the jester. Good scum would play a normal game balancing a jester hunt with killing off threats. The have more freedom to slip because of the jester rulings, but they'll likely play like normal scum, i.e. trying not to be suspected.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #431 (isolation #77) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:17 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Crazy wrote:
Kmd wrote:Maybe I was thinking of another game but I thought it was about posting names without cases. Actually it was another game, I remember it now. It was my own suspicion against some one somewhere else.

Sorry for the confusion, I guess I play too much mafia.
Eww, this seems weak to me. I'm currently alive in 5 mafia games and I never get them mixed up. It sounds a lot like you wanted an easy way to back out of your suspicions.
I'm alive in 6 myself. This is really weak. I don't like it. Even when I get my wires crossed I can usually catch myself before I post.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #441 (isolation #78) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:53 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

How was Apothecary a jester hunting lynch?

I would like everyone to take a poll right now:
Are scum likely to be trying to kill the jester or townsfolk at this point?
If a huge majority think that scum are trying to kill the jester, why don't we just no lynch until the jester is dead?

Nobody's suggested that yet because NOBODY really thinks that the mafia are jester hunting EXCEPT the people who are actually scum and want to make scum-hunting townies look like scum.
I really hope you are just trying to illustrate a point. I never said the scum were jester hunting right now. In fact, I'm recorded earlier as saying for now, the scum will try to kill townies and push us as close to lylo as they can without a jester kill. At least, that was my opinion. I still don't like the "Everyone act jestery" since it lets the mafia blend in just as well as the jester. Also, I could be wrong about what the mafia are trying to do. Either way, ANYTHING that lets everyone look the same and blend in is bad for town.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #443 (isolation #79) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:59 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Well, what do you see the odds of The Jester being the jester as? I can see your point on him :P. But I still don't like the "Act like a jester sting like a bee" plan proposed.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #445 (isolation #80) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:20 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Crazy wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:Well, what do you see the odds of The Jester being the jester as? I can see your point on him :P. But I still don't like the "Act like a jester sting like a bee" plan proposed.
He's not really acting jestery, so the chances of him being the jester I think are pretty low. My best guesses for the jester would be raverblood or Skruffs.
Wouldn't acting jestery make it unlikely for you to be lynched? I wonder if his lurking game is to get lynched. I could be wrong though. I just more dislike the people who proposed the jester plan since it seemed to be a set up to get the mafia to blend in.

Ah well, if we really can't decide there's always cretin ftw (Note, I'm kidding here)
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #447 (isolation #81) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:50 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

The Jester never really did anything jestery, so I think he's a relatively safe lynch.
But is he a
good
lynch? I gave in to Sun Tzu due to deadline. I won't give in to another lynch I don't feel good about.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #451 (isolation #82) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:54 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Skruffs already explained his plan, and a jester wanting everyone to ask jestery doesn't make sense.
Hmm, I was beginning to consider this myself. At best, it just makes it easy for mafia to blend in. Beginning to like Skruffs potentially for a vote.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #453 (isolation #83) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:32 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

when skruffs first suggested that everyone should ask like jester i felt tat he could be scum, still dont see how asking jester could have helped us at all because now we are down 2 town and a greater chance at possibly lynching the jester which is a lose for both town and scum, i still think that skruffs could be the jester. just because it gives him the scum vib to get people to lynch him.
That's possible...but then we jump into WIFOM. I really shouldn't have signed up for this game. I hate having to second guess myself :(.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #455 (isolation #84) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:17 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

What would scum do in a town like this? Well if it was me, I would probably either jump on the acting jestery after I see that others have done it and it looks safe or shoot down the plan and call for a lynch on people who are acting jestery.
I feel the opposite. The ultimate goal of the scum is to blend in with town and not become over suspicious. The opportunity to be HANDED a chance to blend in cause everyone is acting insane is too good to pass up. I think this might be a change from earlier views, but this is what gels most with me, and why I think skruff's proposed it as cover. I don't deny there were townies for it, but I think it had a slight scum push, if it isn't skruffs himself.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #465 (isolation #85) » Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:41 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Crazy wrote:
raverblood wrote:has he ever really giving a reason for any of his votes?
No. But at least he's scum-hunting inside his head and voicing his suspicions.

Unless if he's scum of course. But if he is scum, I doubt we'd ever be able to find any scum-tells from him.
Or town tells. I would not LIKE to see him at lylo, so we may have to address him eventually.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #469 (isolation #86) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:45 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Especially sinec as some people have said,t he mafiates are trying to act town).
Flawed argument, and you know it.

Forbiddanlight is contradicting herself from what she says is good and bad and what she is acting on as good or bad.
Prove it
forbiddanlight and crazy are 2 of the 3 scum, in some order.
Wow, you failed hard here.
Setup : 1 Jester , 2 Mafia , 8 Townsperson
...but...that ruins a lot of my theories unless you just played a very good WIFOM card.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #470 (isolation #87) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:46 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

EBWOP:
especially with how she is trying to clear scum tells on some players and trying to incriminate other players without really explaining the reasoning behind it

Again, show me where.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #473 (isolation #88) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:45 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

So that he can still be mislynched.
Gotta give this to Xtoxtm. However, as I've noted, I think Skruffs is untouchable for now. He either can't count his buddies, is good at WIFOM (these I doubt merely because of how cavalier the number was dropped), or, townie that doesn't read the first posts. Wish I made slips that cleared me like that :P

So, moving along, who
is
a good lynch candidate?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #475 (isolation #89) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:56 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Upon reread, you are indeed correct. HE distinguishes mafiate from scum. Alright then, so much for the clearing :P. I'm back to thinking the act like a jester plan was scummy.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #477 (isolation #90) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:01 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I've said it already. If everyone is acting like a jester scum are given the behavior set that lets them blend in. Who needs to screw the players up when everyone is acting scummy? It causes unneeded noise that willl just disable scumhunting.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #479 (isolation #91) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:06 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Nah, you're wrong.

Reasons? Or should I just vote you now for pretty much doing nothing in the way of scumhunting, or reasoning?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #481 (isolation #92) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:15 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Since when does acting Jestery = Acting scummy?
The goal of the jester is to get lynched. The goal of the town is to lynch scum. Why do you think people vote based on scum tells? How precisely is a jester supposed to act?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #483 (isolation #93) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:07 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

well not always. some jester might act like town and then put a slip somewherethat makes then look scummy. if the act scummy too hard then it would be a dead giveaway
True, but what about when everyone is "acting jestery"?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #487 (isolation #94) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:49 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

If everyone acts jestery, they might accidentally lynch the jester, and they don't want to lose, so they will try to stop the jestery plan.
While I agree the jester might stop it, I disagree the mafia would. First, the same holds true for town as it does for mafia. We lose if we lynch the jester. Second, the noise would be ideal for the mafia to blend into. I know (oh God, here it comes) if I were scum, I'd probably be jestering my ass off and encouraging the plan. Either way, it didn't get off the ground. It's possible one of the scum got caught up in it before it was refused though...or perhaps the scum proposed it :P.
You're not pushing for a specific lynch and take no actions that you can be held accountable for
Fine.
Vote:Skruffs
. Reasoning is in my last million posts.

In any case, Kmd and forbiddan are tops on my scum list, because I think, from Day 1, their plan was to blend in with the town. If townies are acting jestery, it makes it a lot harder for them to hide.
How fucktarded is this? If the town is acting jestery, it's EASIER to blend in. My God, do you take the players for idiots? If someone asks for a specific behavior set of the town, it becomes MUCH easier for mafia to blend in because of the fact that they know what is expected!
Also, there's no better way to kill conversation than to beat dead horses. Less information and convo helps scum.
Then why not start a different discussion? We can't ALL be scum. And by my count The Jester, myself, KMD, Skruffs, and Crazy at the LEAST have been playing with this discussion. Why finger me and KMD? Are we perceived easy lynches? I really have no idea where this push is coming from. Either way, if you want to get us back to scumhunting and off this discussion, why don't you start one? Saying and not doing can be a scumtell depending on what it is.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #488 (isolation #95) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:50 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

i bord
we shud linch sum1 quickly
Wanna volunteer ^-^?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #492 (isolation #96) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:03 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

The Jester and Kmd are my top suspects.
Why?

(And guess who I left out)
YOURSELF! Erm...or cr3t1n maybe.
I'm not agreeing with everything Forbiddan says anymore, but his reaction to the suspicion against him makes me think he's likely town.
Well, I can say the same after this post. I don't agree with much of that myself.

I can't get much of a read from Skruffs, although overall he sounds a bit too crazy to be mafia. Town or jester is what I'm thinking.
This is kinda weak, but then again, I'm the one who thought he miscounted the scum, lol.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #496 (isolation #97) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:31 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Skruffs wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:I've said it already. If everyone is acting like a jester scum are given the behavior set that lets them blend in. Who needs to screw the players up when everyone is acting scummy? It causes unneeded noise that willl just disable scumhunting.
So you DO think that the mafia will act towny, right?
Yeah. In this case you were urging acting townie to be acting jestery. So to comply, they would act jestery, because in this game it might have been townie. I do believe you were trying to lead me to saying something to use against me there.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #499 (isolation #98) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:05 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I like how you conveniently pulled out quotes that demonstrated the points you wanted to make and then continued to beat dead horses. Are you not listening to what I'm saying?
Well, the points I don't quote are the ones that really don't require a response. What I do quote does. So, what do you want to discuss? And why aren't you voting Skruffs for this? He's beating the same dead horse.
So you think the mafia will act jestery?
Provided everyone else had. They didn't. Right now, I don't know how the mafia would act per se. But I do think they'd just at the chance to impose a standard of behavior on the town.

This discussion about whether people should or should not act jestery is DEAD. I don't see how this discussion continues to be productive. Let's scumhunt, please.
Actually, we are scumhunting. Skruffs is trying to trip me up to claim I'm scum, and I'm answering them in hopes the town sees that I'm not scum. I myself am trying to see if Skruff's questions can be turned back on him, as well as looking for suspicious behavior.

And, Kmd, an attack on cretin? Really? You're pointing out that he has no reasoning in his post and he should provide some? And you actually expect him to say something? Really? It seems like you're trying to look pro-town by pointing out the painfully obvious.
This is a fair point I think actually. I've kinda given up on cr3t1n and hope to lynch him eventually.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #501 (isolation #99) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:49 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

b. I think are genuinely pro-town in their actions.
Wait what?
FoS: Crazy
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #503 (isolation #100) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:55 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Whoops, I forgot the word "don't" in there.
Ok.
unFoS
Sorry, in this game I could almost see a case being based on that (you know, the Jester WIFOM and all)
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #510 (isolation #101) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:53 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

wher is evry1 this game is dead l0l

i want 2 read agen n show where forbiddan n kmd4339432 r mafier
You interest me now. Go ahead :).
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #514 (isolation #102) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:09 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

sorry i havent been on as of late. for cr3t1n. i have a large feeling hes jester or.. trying to hard to act like scum to make people think it.
Actually, cr3t1n was in another ongoing game and acted the same way...for his very short lifespan in that game. I'm not sure what his game is. I like the alt theory.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #515 (isolation #103) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:10 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Hmm, I don't agree with you there. Cr3t1n did the exact same thing in another game, so I'm thinking that this role-playing stuffz is just what he does, regardless of role.
Alas, sarnath'd!
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #520 (isolation #104) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:25 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

All I really have is gut, and it's thinking Crazy is mafia.
Hi, OMGUS!
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #522 (isolation #105) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:03 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

[quote="Crazy]

[/quote]
Crazy wrote:
You and The Jester are the only people that...
a. I'm not afraid to lynch because I think they could be the jester.
b. I think are genuinely (EBWOP'd:not) pro-town in their actions.

Jester seems to chime in every once in a while and post easy points, and hasn't done much in the way of scum-hunting.
The Jester wrote: All I really have is gut, and it's thinking Crazy is mafia.

Vote: Crazy
You know what they say about gut votes? They are an excuse for scum to vote without reasoning. A true intuitive vote can be explained upon a reread. Are you willing to back this up, or will it remain OMGUS?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #525 (isolation #106) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:07 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

I believe my gut has a better accuracy rate than my mind.
To be fair, I'm the same way. But I've also found more often than not a lot of people will pretend their gut when they are scum. And what's a chainsaw defense? Quite frankly I just didn't like the fact he was shamelessly OMGUSing with that last post.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #527 (isolation #107) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:16 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Nyeh, my playstyle will get me into a lot of problems I think. I know I'm town. I don't know your town, but I do know that what Jester did was pure OMGUS.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #530 (isolation #108) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:26 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Kmd4390 wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:
reasoning?
It's called a quote. As you'll notice, there are failed tags right above it. Please continue to be observant. Right now my suspects are Skruffs and The Jester. The Jester for the OMGUS he just tried to pass off without justification, and Skruffs for...well, everyone already knows why and it seems that discussion is well disliked.
More lazy "participation" by Kmd. How hard is it to ask for reasoning? He often tries to look pro-town by asking for people to justify their suspicions (putting in the absolute minimum amount of effort in order to look pro-town), but he rarely posts suspicions of his own.
Yeah, it's very clear he's not paying attention, just looking for his name. I may start to turn my eye to him if this keeps up.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #532 (isolation #109) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:56 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Not paying attention?!?!? I have read every word of every post in this game and all others that I am in. When I get home, the first thing I do is catch up on all my games. Maybe I'm not as interested in mafia games as I used to be but I definitely pay attention.
So how did you manage to miss the fact I was quoting Crazy?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #534 (isolation #110) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:04 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I didn't miss it. I just thought you would have reasoning other than "Here's what Crazy said. He's so smart."
Did you even read my post? That was completely NOT the point of it. The point was to point out Jester was indeed OMGUSing. You know, you aren't making a good case for "Yeah, I'm paying attention"
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #538 (isolation #111) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:51 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I'm not so sure it was OMGUS. It looks like either genuine gut (which if that's what it was, he probably shouldn't have voted) or scum trying to find a popular lynch candidate to vote for.
Maybe it wasn't. Though I was under the impression voting someone who suspects you with minimal reasoning falls under OMGUS.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #540 (isolation #112) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:56 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Jester's vote may have been scummy but if it was, it's not pure OMGUS. Like I said, maybe he is scum trying to find the most likely lynch candidate to place his vote on.
Even if we disagree with the semantics, at least we agree it was scummy. I think we can leave it at that.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #542 (isolation #113) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:06 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Hey Forbiddan. I noticed something about you finding TJ scummy. Shall we lynch him?
I'm waiting. To see if he really has reasoning to come up for Crazy. I would be remiss not to. I also feel comfortable on Skruffs.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #548 (isolation #114) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:37 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I like how Forbiddan light is "Trying to find suspicious things" about me, when she has obviously decided I Am scum before she had any such suspicion things and is therefore shooting the barn and then painting the target round it later. KEep voting me. ^.^
Actually, that's more how I play. I vote with certainty since it makes more people agree with me. I am looking for other suspiciousness while I'm ready to lynch you, in case my mind changes. But when I think you are scum, I push as if I'm 100% sure. And I'm still trying to figure out if it works :)
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #556 (isolation #115) » Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:36 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Rishi wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote: Wait, what? Before this, you say you only "didn't want to see him lynched", not that you thought he was town. Now crazy shows you where you said you think he is town and you come out with what looks like a "Oh yeah, is that what I think? Yeah, I think he's town then."
FoS Rishi
Seriously, dude, try harder.
Is that honestly the only defense you have for your inconsistency? I'm beginning to see the other's point of view on you. Downplaying this point is NOT a defense. Why did you backtrack?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #563 (isolation #116) » Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:05 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I really have no defense. I know that some time has passed in between those two statements and my opinion of Skruffs has changed somewhat. But I got caught in an inconsistent statement, stemming from inattentiveness more than anything else.

Obviously, there is no defense here. However, I really don't like how Kmd jumped on by pointing out the painfully obvious. He even explained it for the rest of you in case you didn't realize what an idiotic statement I made.
How about in the interest of deadline I keep more attention on you.

With the deadline coming up, I'm good with a Kmd lynch. He's trying hard to look town without actually contributing anything useful.
When is deadline? I may go for kmd so we don't get screwed by it.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #565 (isolation #117) » Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:17 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

The deadline is the 31st. That's a little over a week.
Then I won't be voting Kmd yet. I still feel stronger about Skruffs. I'll see if I can build more of a case than the Jester plan.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #571 (isolation #118) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:21 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Vote: Kmd

Not really any good points, and I guess he would be my third suspect. Crazy and forbiddan are my top suspects. This isn't too bad.

I'll try to be checking in later.
THAT WAS THE HAMMER!? What the hell, mans, what the hell?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #573 (isolation #119) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:24 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

What were you expecting, a claim?

He was the lynch, by this point, it was just a question of time.
Well...yeah...good point...I didn't really have enough evidence to push a case on anyone, though I do think Skruffs is likely scum, and I'll work on making a case for that.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #575 (isolation #120) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:30 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

You can make it tomorrow...Don't worry, I won't kill ya tonight
You'd be a fool to. I'm under enough suspicion so that I'm a viable mislynch.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #576 (isolation #121) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:32 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Prodding Ooba to end the day :P
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #583 (isolation #122) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:15 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

I suggest someone find out what's up with the mod. I indeed prodded and it hasn't been picked up.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #589 (isolation #123) » Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:06 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Holy hell. Skruffs was town?

Vote: TJ
. I think he hammered realizing that a lot of people might not notice it was the hammer.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #593 (isolation #124) » Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:34 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Also, hammering a townie is not a scum-tell.
No it isn't. But there's also the fact he didn't acknowledge the fact he was hammering, nor did he wait to see if there was more discussion, or if the town was ready to end the day. In addition to the other relatively scummy things he's done I do believe this can contribute to the case.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #597 (isolation #125) » Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:40 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I'm sure Crazy and or Forbiddan are mafia. So even if we lose, I'll at least be able to say I called it.

Forbiddan, why are you so shocked skruffs was town? It was rather obvious...
Because of the reasons I stated pretty much all day yesterday. And honestly, in the first statement, I'm beginning to wonder. I know you are half wrong...but what if you are half right. I'm slowly beginning to suspect Crazy, but I think I have to reread him to figure out what's triggering me here. You are a good lynch too in my opinion since you haven't been playing really pro town at all.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #606 (isolation #126) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:59 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

cr3t1n wrote:
raverblood wrote:
Rishi wrote:Huh.

I think that the shot at Skruffs was an honest attempt at hitting the jester. So we know the Mafia's plan at this point. I have a couple of jester suspicions, but most of my strong ones are gone.
(player).
i dont know, i didnt think that skruffs was the jester. ether the scum thought he was or they have a hard feeling who it is and are trying to keep the jester alive so they have something to kinda hide behind.
y

do u no bcuz ur scum
Aren't me and kmd the scum, cr3t1n?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #612 (isolation #127) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:01 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I don't see why everybody (except Xtoxm) wants to lynch me and Forbiddan. I haven't seen any real case on either of us, which certainly makes me think that we're the scum lynch-targets for whatever reason.
Actually, I was kinda wondering about this myself. Really, all I've seen is assertations me and Crazy are scum and no evidence. It's rather ridiculous.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #619 (isolation #128) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:55 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

cr3t1n wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:
cr3t1n wrote:
raverblood wrote:
Rishi wrote:Huh.

I think that the shot at Skruffs was an honest attempt at hitting the jester. So we know the Mafia's plan at this point. I have a couple of jester suspicions, but most of my strong ones are gone.
(player).
i dont know, i didnt think that skruffs was the jester. ether the scum thought he was or they have a hard feeling who it is and are trying to keep the jester alive so they have something to kinda hide behind.
y

do u no bcuz ur scum
Aren't me and kmd the scum, cr3t1n?
i was rong

maybe u r still mafier
I'll settle for that. It's at least a little less tunnel visiony than before :).
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #630 (isolation #129) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:22 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Raver or cr3t1n. I'm actually leaning cr3t1n and I think he used the other game I played with him to further his meta.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #655 (isolation #130) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:10 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Actually, there's more the fact no one has said anything of interest to me. You could say I'm avoiding Fire And Ice Mafia, but my posting is low there for the same reason.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #657 (isolation #131) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:15 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

True nuff. Either way, I've been following along, I just don't like posting for the sake of posting, and no one has said anything I felt the need to respond to. I am beginning to wonder if Crazy is getting a little panicky, but then again, he has a point that throwing the spotlight on you can't hurt, and your point that you were one of the few NOT attacking him leads me to believe that Crazy is either deflecting scum or if Crazy is honestly trying to help the town by making sure no one goes unnoticed. It's a hard choice to make and I actually think I'd have to do a quick reread to see what makes more sense.

Also, why call me out when there are others that haven't posted for awhile? Or have they not been posting in other games?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #659 (isolation #132) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:19 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Sorry, hard to get a good post in when everyone's talking and no one's saying anything :P.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #661 (isolation #133) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:20 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

And if we don't lynch him, we should lynch whoever of Raver and Cret we don't think is Jester (presumably Cret) otehrwise this game is surely going to die.
I'm good for a cretin lynch. He's going to be useless in lylo, and there's a good possibility he's scum because of his patent unhelpfulness to the town.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #664 (isolation #134) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:32 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Well, I'm all for this. Is anyone else gonna
unvote, vote cretin
?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #667 (isolation #135) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:46 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I don't support a cr3t1n lynch. Scum might act jestery to avoid being lynched, but due to him doing the same thing in other games, I think cr3t1n is just acting this way for the heck of it.
Yes, but we are close enough to lylo so I'd rather not see him there, and there is also the fact that he has been of no help to the town, and chances are higher that he's scum.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #669 (isolation #136) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:51 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Well, like I said, I could get behind a TJ lynch too if we HAVE to have cretin alive :(.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #673 (isolation #137) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:23 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Cr3t1n is a likely jester target and he he's not even scummy, just a nuisance.
Ok, so, you are telling me that stuff any player worth their salt would get on ANYONE ELSE for can be excused in cretin? Unfounded suspicions, relative lurking, no reasonings whatsoever, basically NO SCUMHUNTING?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #677 (isolation #138) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:27 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I think you are giving him far too much of a free pass. Even if it's his meta, it's entirely possible he entered that other game for the sole purpose of furthering it. Townies don't need to do that.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #679 (isolation #139) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:33 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Well, why are the rest of us not worried? It is mafia who have to worry about lynching the Jester. Crazy's reaction does look very much like mafia to me. What do you guys think?
I'm worried as hell we might be lynching the jester. It's just that I'd be a hypocrite to accuse the majority of mafiascum of lacking the guts to do anything conclusive and then shy away from a possible mafia due to jester fear.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #685 (isolation #140) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:40 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Forbiddan, earlier you were arguing that this whole nonsense with cr3t1n was a null-tell. Now that there's a wagon for him you give it your full support? What's up with that?
I was at first. I also argued we can't let him live til lylo. I'm making good on that.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #689 (isolation #141) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:42 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

You sure you're not still trying to act jestery? What do you mean I have no reason to not hammer Cr3t1n?
This. If he DOES honestly believe cretin is the jester then of course he wouldn't hammer. Second, there might be discussion left, such as this thought provoking probe into crazy's alignment.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #698 (isolation #142) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:53 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I don't like it. You've leapt from lynch to lynch all day,trying to railroad us in some direction of your choosing. It's chaotic and you might be scum trying to take advantage of it. I liked TK as scum, and I like cretin as scum, but I'm not nearly as sure I see Crazy scum.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #700 (isolation #143) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:56 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Crazy has been suspected by just about everyone but me and you today, if I was scum I could have got him lynched easily. How do explain explain his recent actions if not for him being scum?
He honestly believes cretin is the jester. That's the main thing. I don't precisely think you are scum, but I don't like how you've been directing the whole day chaotically.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #703 (isolation #144) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:01 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Well, it seems every wagon thus far has been started by you. The problem is I've been close following as well. Also, are we deadlined? For some reason my brain is associating this game with a deadline and I don't think there is one. But the Crazy wagon...it doesn't feel right. TJ felt right and we still may end well with that. cretin is a good choice, has been all game. Probably should have been our D1 lynch. Crazy, I'm not feeling. I realize how bad this makes me look, especially if he is lynched and flips scum, but I don't think that will be the case.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #720 (isolation #145) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:09 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Ouch, I should have figured this one out. I can't believe I didn't feel you as scum :(. My scumdar was incredibly off this game and I apologize. And cret1n was mildly surprising. I still say he did ehobonar for the sake of meta furthering, but I picked up on the wrong meta :(. Good win, Cretin.
-StrangerCoug

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”