Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:47 am

Post by Crazy »

Jester, The wrote:Skruffs already explained his plan, and a jester wanting everyone to ask jestery doesn't make sense.
Someone that's acting jestery while trying to convince us that he's not the jester doesn't make sense. (?)
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:54 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Skruffs already explained his plan, and a jester wanting everyone to ask jestery doesn't make sense.
Hmm, I was beginning to consider this myself. At best, it just makes it easy for mafia to blend in. Beginning to like Skruffs potentially for a vote.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
raverblood
raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:52 pm

Post by raverblood »

forbiddanlight wrote:

Skruffs already explained his plan, and a jester wanting everyone to ask jestery doesn't make sense.
Hmm, I was beginning to consider this myself. At best, it just makes it easy for mafia to blend in. Beginning to like Skruffs potentially for a vote.
when skruffs first suggested that everyone should ask like jester i felt tat he could be scum, still dont see how asking jester could have helped us at all because now we are down 2 town and a greater chance at possibly lynching the jester which is a lose for both town and scum, i still think that skruffs could be the jester. just because it gives him the scum vib to get people to lynch him.
"If only you could step into my life for a moment, only then will you truly know hell"
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:32 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

when skruffs first suggested that everyone should ask like jester i felt tat he could be scum, still dont see how asking jester could have helped us at all because now we are down 2 town and a greater chance at possibly lynching the jester which is a lose for both town and scum, i still think that skruffs could be the jester. just because it gives him the scum vib to get people to lynch him.
That's possible...but then we jump into WIFOM. I really shouldn't have signed up for this game. I hate having to second guess myself :(.
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:12 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

The only thing about skruffs that has me confused is that people followed the plan. If he was the jester proposing this plan, would so many people have jumped on it? If he was scum, would his buddies really throw themselves out there like that?

My assumption is that the acting jestery thing is a town plan. Townies probably agreed with it. I didn't. Some people did though and I really don't think scum would do that.

Now, if you were a jester in a town of people acting jestery, what would you do? I don't think I would act jestery. I would either lurk or not really acknowledge the plan.

What would scum do in a town like this? Well if it was me, I would probably either jump on the acting jestery after I see that others have done it and it looks safe or shoot down the plan and call for a lynch on people who are acting jestery.

I biggest anti-actjesteryplan players were forbiddan, crazy, and myself. Just based on this WIFOM, I would say that either forbiddan or crazy is scum. It's hard to go by this though because I know myself to be town but I went against the plan which I just said could be a scumtell. I didn't understand the purpose of the plan though and if I am remembering correctly, neither did forbiddan. I think Crazy completely understood it but went against it. I'll have to go back and look at this.

Sorry that this ended up being me thinking out loud and using a lot of WIFOM. I know posts like these don't accomplish much for everyone, but they help me straighten out my thoughts.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:17 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

What would scum do in a town like this? Well if it was me, I would probably either jump on the acting jestery after I see that others have done it and it looks safe or shoot down the plan and call for a lynch on people who are acting jestery.
I feel the opposite. The ultimate goal of the scum is to blend in with town and not become over suspicious. The opportunity to be HANDED a chance to blend in cause everyone is acting insane is too good to pass up. I think this might be a change from earlier views, but this is what gels most with me, and why I think skruff's proposed it as cover. I don't deny there were townies for it, but I think it had a slight scum push, if it isn't skruffs himself.
-StrangerCoug

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:26 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Well, the best way for them to blend in is to wait and see if others do so first.

Also, where did Rishi disapear to?
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:29 pm

Post by Crazy »

Kmd wrote:The only thing about skruffs that has me confused is that people followed the plan. If he was the jester proposing this plan, would so many people have jumped on it? If he was scum, would his buddies really throw themselves out there like that?

My assumption is that the acting jestery thing is a town plan. Townies probably agreed with it. I didn't. Some people did though and I really don't think scum would do that.
So you're trying to convince us that Skruffs is town. Your logic is very poor.

1. Just because townies agreed with Skruffs' plan does not mean Skruffs is town. Scum could very well post something that townies agree with.
2. If Skruffs was the jester proposing this plan, we wouldn't know that.
3. Why don't you believe that scum would agree with Skruffs' plan? The way I see it, it lets the scum easily blend in without posting any real content.

The rest of your post is mainly baseless WIFOM.

Vote Kmd

Kmd wrote:I think Crazy completely understood it but went against it. I'll have to go back and look at this.
I understand Rishi's interpretation of it, but Skruffs confuses me so dearly.
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:56 pm

Post by Rishi »

Kmd4390 wrote:Well, the best way for them to blend in is to wait and see if others do so first.

Here. Sorry.

Will re-read and catch up tomorrow.
Taking a break from MS. Please send e-mail if you want to get in touch with me.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:00 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

I'm not saying he is definately town, I'm saying it confuses me that people followed his plan. Maybe he's scum but his buddies didn't follow his plan.

Also, I'm not trying to convince you about anything. I am putting out my thoughts. Agree or disagree, add to it, shoot it down. Do what you want. I am telling you what I think.

Response to your numbered points:
1)agreed.
2)true but a jester proposing a plan like this is very risky. Either everyone follows it and he looks town, there is disagreement on it (which happened) and you look like scum to half the town and town to the other half, or nobody likes it and you get lynched over it. It could either help or hurt for a jester to put out a plan like that.
3)I think they might follow it but I think they would wait to see if it is safe first. What about the possibility of the plan being a trap? Maybe Skruffs was thinking people want to blend in so whoever follows it is scum? There are endless possibilities with this plan. The facts are: Skruffs proposed the idea. Some people followed it. Some strongly disagreed. I don't know about you but all I can get from it is WIFOM. This is partially why I didn't agree with the plan. We are using WIFOM enough already...

Did Skruffs ever say that Rishi was right or wrong about the purpose of the plan? Skruffs has put a huge WIFOM bubble in my head throughout this game. You look at him one way and he is clearly the jester, look another way he is clearly scum, look another way he is clearly town. Skruffs, what are you doing to us???
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:01 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Rishi wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:Well, the best way for them to blend in is to wait and see if others do so first.

Here. Sorry.

Will re-read and catch up tomorrow.
There's Rishi, right after his name popped up. :D
cr3t1n
cr3t1n
Goon
cr3t1n
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:02 pm

Post by cr3t1n »

no1 wants 2 voet 4 forbiddan

vote; kmd434036
im exelent at mafier
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:19 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

cr3t1n wrote:no1 wants 2 voet 4 forbiddan

vote; kmd4390
Again, no case.
raverblood
raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:36 am

Post by raverblood »

Kmd4390 wrote:

vote; kmd4390
Again, no case.
has he ever really giving a reason for any of his votes?
"If only you could step into my life for a moment, only then will you truly know hell"
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:32 am

Post by Crazy »

raverblood wrote:has he ever really giving a reason for any of his votes?
No. But at least he's scum-hunting inside his head and voicing his suspicions.

Unless if he's scum of course. But if he is scum, I doubt we'd ever be able to find any scum-tells from him.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:41 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Crazy wrote:
raverblood wrote:has he ever really giving a reason for any of his votes?
No. But at least he's scum-hunting inside his head and voicing his suspicions.

Unless if he's scum of course. But if he is scum, I doubt we'd ever be able to find any scum-tells from him.
Or town tells. I would not LIKE to see him at lylo, so we may have to address him eventually.
-StrangerCoug

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:15 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

raverblood wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:

vote; kmd4390
Again, no case.
has he ever really giving a reason for any of his votes?
No, that's why I said "again".
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:41 am

Post by Rishi »

Sorry I didn't get a chance to do that re-read yesterday. Will do so soon (definitely before leaving for Gen Con).
Taking a break from MS. Please send e-mail if you want to get in touch with me.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:37 am

Post by Skruffs »

forbiddanlight and crazy are 2 of the 3 scum, in some order. PRrrreeettty sure forbiddanlight is one of the mafiates; especially with how she is trying to clear scum tells on some players and trying to incriminate other players without really explaining the reasoning behind it. ;)

If I was a jester, why would I want everyone else to draw attention away from me.
If I was mafia, why would I Want to make myself seem scummy by positing a plan like that, which would not help my team at all (Especially sinec as some people have said,t he mafiates are trying to act town).

Forbiddanlight is contradicting herself from what she says is good and bad and what she is acting on as good or bad.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:45 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Especially sinec as some people have said,t he mafiates are trying to act town).
Flawed argument, and you know it.

Forbiddanlight is contradicting herself from what she says is good and bad and what she is acting on as good or bad.
Prove it
forbiddanlight and crazy are 2 of the 3 scum, in some order.
Wow, you failed hard here.
Setup : 1 Jester , 2 Mafia , 8 Townsperson
...but...that ruins a lot of my theories unless you just played a very good WIFOM card.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:46 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

EBWOP:
especially with how she is trying to clear scum tells on some players and trying to incriminate other players without really explaining the reasoning behind it

Again, show me where.
-StrangerCoug

Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:11 am

Post by Crazy »

Skruffs wrote:If I was a jester, why would I want everyone else to draw attention away from me.
If you were town and purposely acting jestery, why would you be trying to convince us that you
weren't
the jester?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:38 am

Post by Xtoxm »

So that he can still be mislynched.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:45 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

So that he can still be mislynched.
Gotta give this to Xtoxtm. However, as I've noted, I think Skruffs is untouchable for now. He either can't count his buddies, is good at WIFOM (these I doubt merely because of how cavalier the number was dropped), or, townie that doesn't read the first posts. Wish I made slips that cleared me like that :P

So, moving along, who
is
a good lynch candidate?
-StrangerCoug

Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:46 am

Post by Crazy »

Forbiddan, I believe by "3 scum" Skruffs meant the jester, too as some sort of separate faction.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”