Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 724, Wake1 wrote:
In post 723, gobbledygook wrote:Umm..

My thinking is pretty clear from that other post
Obviously not.

Once I'm done with this shift we'll catch up on this.
I was trolling you
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:14 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 628, alimdia wrote:Please just read the thread, this is the last time I'm answering something that I've already said
Some people are trying to do that but having an incredibly hard time parsing it so I'd appreciate a talk-to-me-as-if-I-were-a-dummy breakdown of it so that idiot-me can understand the context behind everything.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by mastina »

(I am basically at the spot of trusting Zenith's claim to be town and having minor gut townreads on alimdia and Formerfish but uh. There's nine players I have to read and I've got townreads on only three of them which is less than half the amount I need and even those reads amount to just looking at their posts and thinking "yeah I think that's probably town".)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by mastina »

Oh I guess Eve is also a maybe in townreads but it'd be of an even lower tier.
I feel like I can maybe maybe maybe if I am more awake get a read on Suji, but I don't have one yet.

So that'd be:
Zenith

Dongfish
alimidia

Eve?

{Blatant Scum, Wake, Aeronaut, Turkey} | {Suji}.
(Suji separate as like the others, no read, but unlike the others, probably can get a read, just...need to be more awake to properly process and create it.)
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:05 pm

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 722, Wake1 wrote:
In post 721, gobbledygook wrote:Does anyone disagree with my {Mastina, Aeronaut, Wake} grouping?

The other players have had fairly townie isos given the claim stuff going on
Yeah, sounds you have nothing but bullshit to put me in your Scumpile.

What were you thinking?
Why do you feel you should be in his, or anyone's, "townpile?" You haven't contributed much to the game overall.
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:37 pm

Post by alimdia »

Its CNY today so super low activity
In post 705, gobbledygook wrote:Dongfish’s positions and opinions seem really Town. Plus I don’t think they claim that role as scum

Alimidia, what is your opinion on Aeronaut
Will look at Aero later, I know they posted a bunch of stuff after the hammer, which could be analysed.

In post 706, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 703, alimdia wrote:Nah, I meant action. I mean, for example my action could have failed if they commuted? But role blocker is the most likely scenario. Either way, the thief stone went to lvl 2 because of me. Does anyone want to challenge that?
In post 685, Sujimichi wrote:How do you know that you are the cause of the Thief Stone increasing by a level? Was this confirmed by the moderator?
Yes, the mod has confirmed to me. I believe someone probably has a great power unlocked at lvl 5 thief stone so I'm like the support.
In post 711, Eve wrote:alimdia are you still suspicious of the neighbourhood thing? and do you think it's better to leave fish alive for a while or lynch them now?

Bla who are you suspcious of here? i haven't seen anything from you like that
Idk, I was kinda hoping we did thief today, cos nobody talks in my neighbourhood anyway, and we'd have lvl 4 thief tomorrow, hammer thief again at lvl 5 and force fish to 'mod confirm' him.
Now its kinda screwed and we have to hope I survive, and it takes 2 more days to 'confirm' Fish.
In post 726, mastina wrote:
In post 628, alimdia wrote:Please just read the thread, this is the last time I'm answering something that I've already said
Some people are trying to do that but having an incredibly hard time parsing it so I'd appreciate a talk-to-me-as-if-I-were-a-dummy breakdown of it so that idiot-me can understand the context behind everything.
The summary is that Eve claimed that she was in a neighbourhood with Wake and I, while Wake and I are actually in a neighbourhood with Aeronaut.
So I was suspicious of that, it seems quite a coincidence to use as a joke. But Eve did say it was because she knew Wake and I beforehand. Now... does anyone else here know Eve from before this game?
If so, that excuse kinda doesn't hold up.
I pointed that out when I outed the neighbourhood on Day 2, and it just seems like Wake is not caught up on stuff.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:08 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 729, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 721, gobbledygook wrote:Does anyone disagree with my {Mastina, Aeronaut, Wake} grouping?

What were you thinking?
Why do you feel you should be in his, or anyone's, "townpile?" You haven't contributed much to the game overall.
I didn't say that, did I?

And you, Sujimichi, should know that activity does not equal alignment.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Zenith
Zenith
Goon
Zenith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:21 pm

Post by Zenith »

What's CNY?
Also, using my power 4 times without the mage stone means I die.
Lvl 5 on any stone might be too powerful. If we have both an op mage stone power, and an op thief stone power, that's too much op power, meaning scum is likely the owner of one of those op powers.
Because balance.

Assuming fish is being legit town here, I could see their role as being a sort of counterbalance in case ohshit town done fucked up now by making scum insane op.
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:27 pm

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 731, Wake1 wrote:

What were you thinking?

You did not say that. However, gobbledygook's reads were established via process of elimination from those that he has a reason to have a townread on, and so a reasonable question to ask of someone who disputes being in identified as Mafia would be why should you be in a townpile?

I also did not say that activity is the equivalent of alignment. I said that you haven't contributed much to this game overall and that is indicative of the content you have made, not your overall activity level.
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:29 pm

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 732, Zenith wrote:What's CNY?
Lvl 5 on any stone might be too powerful. If we have both an op mage stone power, and an op thief stone power, that's too much op power, meaning scum is likely the owner of one of those op powers.
Because balance.

Assuming fish is being legit town here, I could see their role as being a sort of counterbalance in case ohshit town done fucked up now by making scum insane op.
One confirmed town role after several day phases is not a good counterbalance to "scum insane op."
wrong fish
wrong fish
Goon
wrong fish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:50 pm

Post by wrong fish »

In post 708, Eve wrote:
In post 670, wrong fish wrote:Our mod is Really Useful Dragons and ive claimed that if any stone gets to lvl something happens that we get Mod confirmed during.
didn't you say 5 earlier? that would take ages unless we focus on one stone - though maybe that's where alimdia comes in if he can actually increase stone levels overnight
I did, i just omitted the number 5 from my post.

And since the thief stone is on lvl 2 on day 2, i dont agree that its going to take forever to get there.

And I dont care if we do, im just saying that if we do get there we will be mod confirmed, so pushing us when we will be mod confirmed is a bit sketchy.
wrong fish
wrong fish
Goon
wrong fish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:52 pm

Post by wrong fish »

In post 709, Eve wrote:i don't understand where all your anger is coming from Fish? naturally people will doubt each other given the weird mechanics why are you so frustrated?
Because Alim made a snap judgement about the way i caught up, and then when presented evidence that should make them reevaluate their read on our slot and instead of doing that at all, they double down on sring us. its just bad play all around and most likely from scum who committed to a read and doesnt see a way to back out of it.
Zenith
Zenith
Goon
Zenith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:11 pm

Post by Zenith »

In post 734, Sujimichi wrote:
Because balance.

One confirmed town role after several day phases is not a good counterbalance to "scum insane op."
More like throwing us a bone.

If getting one stone powered up buffs town and another stone buffs scum, then maybe should be careful which stone we level.
If I'm able to sort apocalypse as town then maybe we should go with boosting the mage stone, else maybe thief or warrior stone.

@Mod What would happen if the morning phase ends with nobody placing any votes for any stones?
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:37 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 737, Zenith wrote:@Mod What would happen if the morning phase ends with nobody placing any votes for any stones?
I hadn't actually thought of that

No stone would be in effect for the phase in that case.
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:10 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 731, Wake1 wrote:

What were you thinking?

I know that activity equals usefulness though :P
Because balance.

So you need the mage stone to level up or just use it 3 times? Additionally, it seems pretty unlikely that any stone gets to 5? Unless we see the warrior stone rise to lvl 2 tonight, which means someone else has a clone of my powers.
In post 736, wrong fish wrote:
In post 709, Eve wrote:i don't understand where all your anger is coming from Fish? naturally people will doubt each other given the weird mechanics why are you so frustrated?
Because Alim made a snap judgement about the way i caught up, and then when presented evidence that should make them reevaluate their read on our slot and instead of doing that at all, they double down on sring us. its just bad play all around and most likely from scum who committed to a read and doesnt see a way to back out of it.
Mate see my sig, calling me a scum that did bad plays is :shifty:

Also.. what evidence?
This?
In post 559, wrong fish wrote:
In post 525, alimdia wrote:99% sure Dongfish is faking not having read day 1 lynch/night 1 flips before this 'catch up'. Thats literally impossible.
Me and TD SvS when TD already flipped town?

Trying to fake a town slip? Not on my watch.
Legit didnt read, ask Dong when he shows up, hes even further behind than i am now.
or this?
In post 608, wrong fish wrote:Alim, go ahead and push a mod confirmable slot, thatll look real good on you.

I dont give a fuck what you believe about my catch up. If you posted when I was going from one page to the next it wouldnt show up in my preview for pedits, and I dont look at whats been posted recently when i am doing a catch up like that. Believe me or dont, idgaf.
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:11 pm

Post by alimdia »

@Wake, read neighbourhood chat
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:12 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 704, alimdia wrote:
In post 578, Blatant Scum wrote:By the way, there is a role blocker here.
Now that I was pretty sure I got role blocked last night, this post really strikes out to me. Can you explain?
Awaiting this answer still
Zenith
Zenith
Goon
Zenith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:31 pm

Post by Zenith »

In post 739, alimdia wrote:
Because balance.

So you need the mage stone to level up or just use it 3 times? Additionally, it seems pretty unlikely that any stone gets to 5? Unless we see the warrior stone rise to lvl 2 tonight, which means someone else has a clone of my powers.
No. I don't need the mage stone to use my power, but using my power without the mage stone will cause side effects. Including, if i use my power 4 times without the mage stone, I'll die at the end of the next day.
wrong fish
wrong fish
Goon
wrong fish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:00 am

Post by wrong fish »

In post 739, alimdia wrote:Mate see my sig, calling me a scum that did bad plays is
Am i supposed to be impressed by your 100% scum win rate? I checked your topics and found that you have posted in 19 across the site on your account.

Now I dont know if youre a newbie or if youre an alt, but 19 games seems like a pretty small sample size and is going to have some issues statistically as a result of that. Hell, I think ive played more newbie games than threads you posted in.

And I mean if we are measuring dicks, have you ever had any of your scum games nominated for an award on site?
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:05 am

Post by alimdia »

Well both Aero and Wake are in my neighbourhood, I highly doubt theres 2 scum in there.
In post 743, wrong fish wrote:
In post 739, alimdia wrote:Mate see my sig, calling me a scum that did bad plays is
Am i supposed to be impressed by your 100% scum win rate? I checked your topics and found that you have posted in 19 across the site on your account.

Now I dont know if youre a newbie or if youre an alt, but 19 games seems like a pretty small sample size and is going to have some issues statistically as a result of that. Hell, I think ive played more newbie games than threads you posted in.

And I mean if we are measuring dicks, have you ever had any of your scum games nominated for an award on site?
Sample size is small ye, but I'm just sayin I'm not a shitter
Zenith
Zenith
Goon
Zenith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:17 am

Post by Zenith »

In post 744, alimdia wrote:

Well both Aero and Wake are in my neighbourhood, I highly doubt theres 2 scum in there.
Why?
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:53 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 744, alimdia wrote:Well both Aero and Wake are in my neighbourhood, I highly doubt theres 2 scum in there.
I keep forgetting you have a neighborhood. Can you roughly explain what the activity levels are like in there for both of them?
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Zu'u
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by jjh927 »

laan
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by jjh927 »

kel naar

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”