Krazy's Post-Apocalypse uPick (Game Over)

Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:44 pm

Post by Past Present Future »

In post 423, Flavor Leaf wrote:Then who’s scum on my wagon, Nancealot? Because scum doesn’t just ignore my wagon.
I don’t know but I really don’t think it’s chk. He doesn’t feel scummy to me.
It’s the end of the world as you know it and we feel fine.

Hydra of Titus, Auro and Nancy Drew 39
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:47 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 425, Past Present Future wrote:
In post 423, Flavor Leaf wrote:Then who’s scum on my wagon, Nancealot? Because scum doesn’t just ignore my wagon.
I don’t know but I really don’t think it’s chk. He doesn’t feel scummy to me.
Do you think scum him would feel scummy?

Because I know for a fact certain players scum games don’t feel scummy.

That’s how Skitter gets away as scum. Her scum she WILL be highly town read. You should always be weary of Skitter in that situation.

This is my first game playing with Chk, and I’m still reading him like he’s Braille right now,
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:50 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I barely count DEB’s vote on me, so Mastina, chk, TSE, Pink Ball.

I don’t think TSE would be there as the first scum, if that makes sense, so I feel if he’s scum he’s scum with one of the players before him.

Mastina’s probably just scum and I’m overthinking.

Her “I’ll explain later” was REALLY bad. Like, I get she does that as town, but it was the timing of it, and Chk defended that exact thing, which is another scummy thing from there.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:57 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 412, chkflip wrote:Having an ego with mafia is the strangest fucking thing to me. So gross.
GTKAS
| here.
Superb Subtlety
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:57 pm

Post by Superb Subtlety »

In post 412, chkflip wrote:Having an ego with mafia is the strangest fucking thing to me. So gross.
Alisae and jjh927 do the hydra thing!
Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:00 pm

VOTE: Alchemist

I think his reactions to the Collectors seem overblown to me.

~Fu

Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:09 pm

In post 108, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 102, The Collectors wrote:
In post 95, Alchemist21 wrote:Sorry. I suck at typing on mobile and am also playing HvV while doing this.
eh apologising for that but not for voting me eh? seems like ur trying to make me doubt my townlean on u alch

-collector general
You’re the one who obvscummed by page 2. lol
When did he “obvscum”, because I think he is sounding very different here than in Surprise?

~Fu

Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:10 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 393, Alchemist21 wrote:I don’t really like any of the main wagons right now. CK’s feels especially lazy and there’s probably scum in Penguin, Past Present and Future, and or.
This feels rather random, the reads part especially. Do you have any reasons to scumread the players you just named? I dislike that you came in here saying you dislike the main wagons but did nothing to really change the fact. It feels like just placing down reads to see what will stick.
In post 405, Past Present Future wrote:Here’s the thing, is claiming vanilla really scum indicative for chk or anyone? I’ve never played with scum!chk but I don’t think he’s scum. I read the vanilla claim as NAI.
This. The vanilla claim should basically be ignored considering how unprompted it is. It could be true, it could be fake for reactions. We have no real reason to talk about it or push it. Wolvescan take back the claim just as town can. Really, anyone who pushes this as towny/scummy should explain why.
In post 410, Flavor Leaf wrote:Firebringer said he was informed of me being town, which is proof that my wagon is incredibly scum driven.
I doubt Firebringer really has information proving you are town or he would’ve been much more serious with his claim. If he’s serious he should say so. But from what I get he’s just being carefree. At least, that’s the attitude I’m getting. I don’t think you really believe this to be true. I’ve avoided voting your slot mostly because you’ve become a giant spotlight in the game, but if you had fewer votes I’d probably consider it.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:10 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

VOTE: Clover
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:12 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m just so done with the vanilla comments, like that’s not even the reason for the scum reads on chk, that’s the whipped cream.

If he is scum, it’s also correct.

There’s at least 3 other reasons ahead of that, which people just ignore.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:12 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Clover’s hatcheting
Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:13 pm

In post 432, Clover Ebi wrote:
In post 393, Alchemist21 wrote:I don’t really like any of the main wagons right now. CK’s feels especially lazy and there’s probably scum in Penguin, Past Present and Future, and or.
This feels rather random, the reads part especially. Do you have any reasons to scumread the players you just named? I dislike that you came in here saying you dislike the main wagons but did nothing to really change the fact. It feels like just placing down reads to see what will stick.
In post 405, Past Present Future wrote:Here’s the thing, is claiming vanilla really scum indicative for chk or anyone? I’ve never played with scum!chk but I don’t think he’s scum. I read the vanilla claim as NAI.
This. The vanilla claim should basically be ignored considering how unprompted it is. It could be true, it could be fake for reactions. We have no real reason to talk about it or push it. Wolvescan take back the claim just as town can. Really, anyone who pushes this as towny/scummy should explain why.
In post 410, Flavor Leaf wrote:Firebringer said he was informed of me being town, which is proof that my wagon is incredibly scum driven.
I doubt Firebringer really has information proving you are town or he would’ve been much more serious with his claim. If he’s serious he should say so. But from what I get he’s just being carefree. At least, that’s the attitude I’m getting. I don’t think you really believe this to be true. I’ve avoided voting your slot mostly because you’ve become a giant spotlight in the game, but if you had fewer votes I’d probably consider it.
And for all of his talk, sr chk wagon, his vote is still on someone who was never even on it.

~Fu

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:13 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

And using the Alchemist wagon as a scapegoat.

The entire Alchemist wagon is a scapegoat.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:13 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 436, Past Present Future wrote:
And for all of his talk, sr chk wagon, his vote is still on someone who was never even on it.

~Fu
What’s scummy about that?

I think that’s more town indicative than scum indicative, especially this early.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:14 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Mixed in with Alchemist being the scape goat away from Chk/me, and chk was already the scapegoat off of Mastina.
Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:14 pm

In post 435, Flavor Leaf wrote:Clover’s hatcheting
I keep forgetting what that means.

Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:15 pm

In post 438, Flavor Leaf wrote:

~Fu

I think that’s more town indicative than scum indicative, especially this early.
What’s townie about it?

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:15 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 440, Past Present Future wrote:
In post 435, Flavor Leaf wrote:Clover’s hatcheting
I keep forgetting what that means.
It’s when scum chop chop chop and discredit to protect their scum buddy buddy without committing to it.

Which means Chk was actually straight chainsawing me, not Hatcheting if Chk/Mastina are scum.

Clover did a trademark hatchet if Chkflip is scum, though.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:16 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 441, Past Present Future wrote:

~Fu

What’s townie about it?
Why wouldn’t scum just vote? There’s no push with it. It’s literally just a comment. That’s transparency.
Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:18 pm

Spoiler:
In post 443, Flavor Leaf wrote:

~Fu

What’s townie about it?
Why wouldn’t scum just vote? There’s no push with it. It’s literally just a comment. That’s transparency.

That’s my point, if he thinks chk wagon is scummy, then why is his vote still on Collectors?

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:19 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 444, Past Present Future wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 443, Flavor Leaf wrote:

~Fu

What’s townie about it?

That’s my point, if he thinks chk wagon is scummy, then why is his vote still on Collectors?

And that’s my point, as scum, why would his vote still be on Collectors if he stated he thought Chkflip was scummy.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:20 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 434, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’m just so done with the vanilla comments, like that’s not even the reason for the scum reads on chk, that’s the whipped cream.
Saying that chk is getting scumread for other reasons than the vanilla claim is correct. Saying he isn't being talked about because of it is wrong though. Personally, I don't really find anything chk has done that telling yet. I would say your confidence on chk being scum is odd although that seems more like a playstyle thing more than anything so perhaps I'm being nitpicky. Remind me what the glaring reasons for him being scum is? Quotes are fine if you've said it already.
In post 437, Flavor Leaf wrote:And using the Alchemist wagon as a scapegoat.

I think you're using preflip association a little heavily. What do you think of Alchs posting disregarding the fact he's a wagon.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:20 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

He had every opportunity to do so if he were scum, and would have had FL backing amongst others.

I think the lack of a vote is townie just stating their genuine thoughts, not worrying about adding steam to a wagon that was already hot.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:21 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 446, Clover Ebi wrote:
In post 434, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’m just so done with the vanilla comments, like that’s not even the reason for the scum reads on chk, that’s the whipped cream.
Saying that chk is getting scumread for other reasons than the vanilla claim is correct. Saying he isn't being talked about because of it is wrong though. Personally, I don't really find anything chk has done that telling yet. I would say your confidence on chk being scum is odd although that seems more like a playstyle thing more than anything so perhaps I'm being nitpicky. Remind me what the glaring reasons for him being scum is? Quotes are fine if you've said it already.
In post 437, Flavor Leaf wrote:And using the Alchemist wagon as a scapegoat.

I think you're using preflip association a little heavily. What do you think of Alchs posting disregarding the fact he's a wagon.
Thoughts on the timing of Chkflip vote on me whilst favor was swinging against Mastina’s exit, and then Mastina’s blanket fabricated reasons followed by her timely exit?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:22 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Also how are his incessant not analyzing but making sure to try to discredit comments not scummy?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”