EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4350 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:59 am

Post by EspressoPatronum »

I'd prefer a lynch in DV/dave over one in nom/FB for now.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4351 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:36 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 4349, EspressoPatronum wrote:- LMS of kuribo/MariaR/Panth

you're incorrect, I've already stated that our LMS becomes a doublevoter
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #4352 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:37 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 4349, EspressoPatronum wrote:- Flavour name of kuribo/MariaR/Panth
I thought we had claimed this, but we're The Directors

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4353 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:56 am

Post by nomnomnom »

What if the block vote thing was specifically dedicated to the LMS of your hood kuribo
panthaleon
panthaleon
Goon
panthaleon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4354 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:03 am

Post by panthaleon »

What does that mean
Reformed boy - just trying my best

both I and the mod team know where we stand regarding the plight of the palestinian people. proud to be a mafiascum member!
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4355 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:07 am

In post 4351, kuribo wrote:
In post 4349, EspressoPatronum wrote:- LMS of kuribo/MariaR/Panth
you're incorrect, I've already stated that our LMS becomes a doublevoter
Ah, right. Thanks for the reminder.
In post 4352, kuribo wrote:
In post 4349, EspressoPatronum wrote:- Flavour name of kuribo/MariaR/Panth
I thought we had claimed this, but we're The Directors
Noted. Thanks!
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #4356 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:51 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 4353, nomnomnom wrote:What if the block vote thing was specifically dedicated to the LMS of your hood kuribo

in english please

EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4357 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:01 am

In post 4356, kuribo wrote:
In post 4353, nomnomnom wrote:What if the block vote thing was specifically dedicated to the LMS of your hood kuribo

in english please
The vote block can counteract the Directors' doublevote LMS.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #4358 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:50 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 4357, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 4356, kuribo wrote:

in english please
The vote block can counteract the Directors' doublevote LMS.
Shrug it's possible

It sure as hell wasnt designed just to be used "for fun"

DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4359 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:45 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 4348, kuribo wrote:
In post 4303, DeasVail wrote:What were my responses to the wagon against me? I wasn’t even aware that there was a wagon.

That's fair, wagon is way too strong a word for what's essentially a voteless man pushing back against a guy who has a baseless read on him.

Now let me tell you something you might not know since you haven't played with me in so long:

Do you know one of my super secret scum hunting methods? Sit close because I very rarely reveal this one:

I wait for them to accuse me. Oh, you might say that's OMGUS, but Lemme tell you, I've caught dozens of scum for using the same soft-accusation techniques you're using. I've strung up entire teams because they tried to throw subtle shade on me. It's then that I step back, I pay closer attention. I watch every movement, watch for the slightest manipulation. Things I wouldn't notice if they hadn't tried to call me out.

It's the mislynches, you see. I haven't been mislynched in EIGHT YEARS. Scum teams just can't help trying to make a name for themselves. Make the game fun because they know I'm hard to lynch. GreyICE and curiouskarmadog are the only people in my twelve years here to get me lynched as town. Scum don't like to NK me if they can help it because y'all know I tend to derail games by arguing with idiots. My fury leaves towns decimated with the scorch and ruin of the other town players that cross me. And as long as that anger stays directed at town, y'all keep me alive.

But you can't do that forever, you need to line up an endgame, don't you? So you have to throw shade here and there, say things like "oh it's fake rage" or "oh my team thinks he's scum." Maybe by endgame someone will be sick of me and vote with you, and you won't have to NK me. Maybe you can save it for some PR with a good claim.

But that's not going to happen. You're not going to get me mislynched. NOBODY fucking gets me mislynched. Eight years since scum has successfully pushed wagon on me. There will be no glory for you or your scumteam this day, DV.

This is a pattern I've seen more times than I can count in my years on this site. I wanted you to be town! I offered you brotherhood and you slapped it away to try and taste the impossible. For that, DV, I will gladly hang your head on my mantle of fallen scum.
This is lovely and all but I’m town.

Is everyone who ends up expressing suspicion of you scum?
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4360 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:46 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 4350, EspressoPatronum wrote:I'd prefer a lynch in DV/dave over one in nom/FB for now.
Why?
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4361 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:48 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 4349, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 4331, EspressoPatronum wrote:We should complete the mass claim before we end the day.
In post 4333, Ankamius wrote:yes complete the massclaim before ending
Correct me if I'm wrong, but here is the information we still need:
- LMS of the Composers (Dave/DV)
- Flavour name of Gamma/DEB's
- LMS of Gamma/DEB
- Flavour name of kuribo/MariaR/Panth
- LMS of kuribo/MariaR/Panth
Our LMS is JOAT with tracker/watcher/commute
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4362 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:57 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4347, kuribo wrote:
In post 4327, Almost50 wrote:@kuribo: So you want to vote DV or DEB? I know you're votelss (obviously) but you can still type Vote: X in bod (or use the tags). It won't count, but I can quote it and vote there, so effectively it'd be your vote and I'd be the voteless one.

It's the weekend, so I'm double shifts as usual but

Vote: DeasVail

DEB's posting has mostly been fine the last few pages and if they're both scum, I see DV as a way way bigger threat at endgame.
VOTE: DeasVail

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4363 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:39 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 4270, EspressoPatronum wrote:I don't think your power or LMS suggests an all-town hood. In addition, I think the scenario below is likely:
I think our power and LMS is pretty likely an all town hood. All the powers were going to be outted at one point. Obviously you're going to leash the roleblocker. There's no reason for you to put scum in that hood considering the fact it'd be useless. However, I'm townreading both my hoodmates regardless.

About the 'below outcome' who is likely to be scum in DV/Dave and are you pushing for there lynch rn?
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4364 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:43 am

Post by Ankamius »

maria has the past however many pages changed any of your thoughts on the game
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4365 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:22 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Maria’s probably a deepwolf
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4366 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:23 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Was that too spicy of a take for y’all? I feel everyone was thinking it, but no one was bold enough to say it.

That being said, meh, I’ll lynch DV. I don’t really know, but that neighborhood makes sense, as does commuter hood.

My town reads are voting DV too.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #4367 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:31 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 4360, DeasVail wrote:
In post 4350, EspressoPatronum wrote:I'd prefer a lynch in DV/dave over one in nom/FB for now.
Why?
In post 4359, DeasVail wrote:
In post 4303, DeasVail wrote:What were my responses to the wagon against me? I wasn’t even aware that there was a wagon.

That's fair, wagon is way too strong a word for what's essentially a voteless man pushing back against a guy who has a baseless read on him.

Now let me tell you something you might not know since you haven't played with me in so long:

Do you know one of my super secret scum hunting methods? Sit close because I very rarely reveal this one:

I wait for them to accuse me. Oh, you might say that's OMGUS, but Lemme tell you, I've caught dozens of scum for using the same soft-accusation techniques you're using. I've strung up entire teams because they tried to throw subtle shade on me. It's then that I step back, I pay closer attention. I watch every movement, watch for the slightest manipulation. Things I wouldn't notice if they hadn't tried to call me out.

It's the mislynches, you see. I haven't been mislynched in EIGHT YEARS. Scum teams just can't help trying to make a name for themselves. Make the game fun because they know I'm hard to lynch. GreyICE and curiouskarmadog are the only people in my twelve years here to get me lynched as town. Scum don't like to NK me if they can help it because y'all know I tend to derail games by arguing with idiots. My fury leaves towns decimated with the scorch and ruin of the other town players that cross me. And as long as that anger stays directed at town, y'all keep me alive.

But you can't do that forever, you need to line up an endgame, don't you? So you have to throw shade here and there, say things like "oh it's fake rage" or "oh my team thinks he's scum." Maybe by endgame someone will be sick of me and vote with you, and you won't have to NK me. Maybe you can save it for some PR with a good claim.

But that's not going to happen. You're not going to get me mislynched. NOBODY fucking gets me mislynched. Eight years since scum has successfully pushed wagon on me. There will be no glory for you or your scumteam this day, DV.

This is a pattern I've seen more times than I can count in my years on this site. I wanted you to be town! I offered you brotherhood and you slapped it away to try and taste the impossible. For that, DV, I will gladly hang your head on my mantle of fallen scum.

Of course not. Do you have any more of my statements you'd like to try and misrepresent? That's at least twice now that I've had to call you out on that.

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4368 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:32 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 4363, MariaR wrote:About the 'below outcome' who is likely to be scum in DV/Dave and are you pushing for there lynch rn?
This makes me feel Maria is scum with one of DV/Dave.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4369 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:44 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 4364, Ankamius wrote:maria has the past however many pages changed any of your thoughts on the game
Honestly I haven't read it because I am not in a good spot right now, but I've been waiting for the answer to EPs question for ages and I felt the need to respond. I probably won't read the last few pages unless you think it's important.
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4370 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:46 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 4365, Flavor Leaf wrote:Maria’s probably a deepwolf
If I had money for everytime that was said.
In post 4368, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 4363, MariaR wrote:About the 'below outcome' who is likely to be scum in DV/Dave and are you pushing for there lynch rn?
This makes me feel Maria is scum with one of DV/Dave.
Okay, then lynch one of them. If you think scum me is that stupid to not take that possibility into mind then...well I don't know what to tell you. It feels like you've been trying to come up with legit any excuse to scumread me. I can understand the line of thinking, but it's pretty obvious.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4371 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

VOTE: Nomnom
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4372 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:45 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Hey, I got either the flu or a really bad cold - I'll try to be around some tomorrow.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4373 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:25 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Can we lynch DEB instead
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4374 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:12 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 4367, kuribo wrote:
In post 4360, DeasVail wrote:
Why?
In post 4359, DeasVail wrote:

Of course not. Do you have any more of my statements you'd like to try and misrepresent? That's at least twice now that I've had to call you out on that.
I wasn’t misrepresenting you. I was asking a question about your super secret scumhunting method. It sounded highly prone to error and I still don’t really understand it

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”