He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #6100 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

And you didn't ask that question
before
you asked him if the Ico read factored that in? Only after you got called out for it?
You didn't think from the receiving end of that logic "hey maybe I should ask FL if he knows that Ico claimed protective" until you had to try to argue the timing of the read?
c'mon. that's not actual sorting. that's just giving 'teamreads!' to seem towny.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6101 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 6098, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6096, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 6094, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6088, RadiantCowbells wrote:Math, do you really think that Flavor Leaf has a recent scumread that puts myself and Iconeum together and yet he has nothing to say about Iconeum claiming protective on you?
I think when RCE does the read hierarchy I asked for himself and Flavor Leaf the question will answer itself
The question already answered itself.
Then pretend it hasn’t for those slower than you and let RCE spew if you believe that.

I don’t see your point right now but maybe with the read hierarchies it will make sense
I thought you were asking for a reads list. Idk what you mean by a hierarchy then?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6102 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:37 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 6100, RadiantCowbells wrote:And you didn't ask that question
before
you asked him if the Ico read factored that in? Only after you got called out for it?
You didn't think from the receiving end of that logic "hey maybe I should ask FL if he knows that Ico claimed protective" until you had to try to argue the timing of the read?
c'mon. that's not actual sorting. that's just giving 'teamreads!' to seem towny.
Math asked about what him and FL would agree/disagree on.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #6103 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:37 pm

In post 6088, RadiantCowbells wrote:Math, do you really think that Flavor Leaf has a recent scumread that puts myself and Iconeum together and yet he has nothing to say about Iconeum claiming protective on you?
I think when RCE does the read hierarchy I asked for himself and Flavor Leaf the question will answer itself
Then pretend it hasn’t for those slower than you and let RCE spew if you believe that.

I don’t see your point right now but maybe with the read hierarchies it will make sense
My point is this

RCE's new claim of the version of events is that FL gave a scumcase for Iconeum and me together that didn't at all factor in Iconeum having claimed doctor
Also in RCE's claimed version of events is that FL despite reading the current pages either 1) entirely missed the Ico doc claim or 2) didn't care about it

This contradicts his original version of events whereby he said that it was a start of day case and didn't present any evidence that involved that most important detail
but then when called out for presenting a start of day case after it's no longer relevant due to protection claim, he changed it to it was actually a recent read

but even if it's a recent read that makes the fact that FL has nothing to say about the Ico claim probably even more damning
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #6104 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:38 pm

In post 6102, RCEnigma wrote:Math asked about what him and FL would agree/disagree on.
And you presented it as a relevant, current read, not a "hey FL mentioned this one thing but it's really out of date and I need to check up with it if its still true"
You had to be called out on it not really making sense before you started backtracking and coming up for new justifications for why it didn't make sense.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6105 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

You can take whatever you want out of context, I'm not going back and forth with you. At this point your opinion doesn't mean anything to me and I'm done giving it a platform.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #6106 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:40 pm

Like FL not potentially knowing about a claimed save is
so fucking relevant to his read on iconeum
that if you were town you would not present FL's read on him unless you were sure he knew about it
you're claiming that there's reasonable doubt as to him knowing about it: you would not have told Math that FL had this read in a post-claim world if the read either came before or he didn't know about the read

your altered story makes just as little sense as town as the original: you don't care about whether your teammate's read accurately represents the current gamestate, you're just giving a teammate read for tcred.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6107 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6101, RCEnigma wrote:

I thought you were asking for a reads list. Idk what you mean by a hierarchy then?
Read wall = reads hierarchy/list with reasons

So just most Townie to least Townie or something ordered list
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6108 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 6104, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 6102, RCEnigma wrote:Math asked about what him and FL would agree/disagree on.
And you presented it as a relevant, current read, not a "hey FL mentioned this one thing but it's really out of date and I need to check up with it if its still true"
You had to be called out on it not really making sense before you started backtracking and coming up for new justifications for why it didn't make sense.
Not true, I stated the reasoning he gave for the connection wasn't fresh in my mind. Double checked and I was presenting it accurately.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6109 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 6075, RCEnigma wrote:Town Math Skitter Ico Teacher saudade
Prob town Ari Flopz
Prob scum bella
Scum - RC

Xtoxm is null but like nulltown. I don't think he wants to deal with RC, I think that was the explanation I got from my team pregame.

Show can be either way. I don't like their play so far, o don't like RCs play around that slot. I think their teamreads are misguided and I don't know if it's because they know shos is scum and are working around that or they're all just off.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6110 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6106, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like FL not potentially knowing about a claimed save is
so fucking relevant to his read on iconeum
that if you were town you would not present FL's read on him unless you were sure he knew about it
you're claiming that there's reasonable doubt as to him knowing about it: you would not have told Math that FL had this read in a post-claim world if the read either came before or he didn't know about the read

your altered story makes just as little sense as town as the original: you don't care about whether your teammate's read accurately represents the current gamestate, you're just giving a teammate read for tcred.
Can you please stop bolding text and repeating the same things?

Repeating the same thing doesn’t make it any clearer especially when I am trying to get there.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6111 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6109, RCEnigma wrote:
Prob town Ari Flopz
Prob scum bella
Scum - RC

Xtoxm is null but like nulltown. I don't think he wants to deal with RC, I think that was the explanation I got from my team pregame.

Show can be either way. I don't like their play so far, o don't like RCs play around that slot. I think their teamreads are misguided and I don't know if it's because they know shos is scum and are working around that or they're all just off.
And FL’s?

I don’t see his
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #6112 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:42 pm

In post 6108, RCEnigma wrote:Not true, I stated the reasoning he gave for the connection wasn't fresh in my mind. Double checked and I was presenting it accurately.
1) no, this is not what you said. you clearly said it was a start of day read. but sure, let's pretend that not only did you incorrectly write it originally, but you're also calling me scum for having correctly read what you wrote incorrectly. why are you giving a read from a player on a player who made a claim that massively affects their town equity when you don't know if that player knows that claim without any sort of disclaimer, just a "hey you won't like this read but FL thinks X is Y." Why does your top scumread have to prompt you to put your read in context?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #6113 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:42 pm

In post 6108, RCEnigma wrote:Not true, I stated the reasoning he gave for the connection wasn't fresh in my mind. Double checked and I was presenting it accurately.
1) no, this is not what you said. you clearly said it was a start of day read. but sure, let's pretend that not only did you incorrectly write it originally, but you're also calling me scum for having correctly read what you wrote incorrectly. why are you giving a read from a player on a player who made a claim that massively affects their town equity when you don't know if that player knows that claim without any sort of disclaimer, just a "hey you won't like this read but FL thinks X is Y." Why does your top scumread have to prompt you to put your read in context?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #6114 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:43 pm

In post 479, RCEnigma wrote:Who all is V/LA? It only shows Ari and I want to ask him about a couple things but stalling the game out until the 10th is shitty.

VOTE: Xtoxm
In post 489, RCEnigma wrote:Maybe my worst fears came true and the scumteam is RC/TW/Xtoxm.
In post 785, RCEnigma wrote:Xtoxm votes would be cool.
In post 910, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 900, skitter30 wrote:rce can you hit me up with a readslist real quick?
Without a ton of explaining probably:

{Skitter Tris teacher}

{RC}

{Math*}

{Bella, flopz, Ico}

{Xtoxm, plum, Ari}

* Mostly a teamread and the way RC has interacted with Math and vice versa kind of reinforces the way the read was explained to me. But I'm null to scum leaning them personally.
In post 925, RCEnigma wrote:Pretty sure Xtoxm is scum btw. The pop in to call Ico scum for pushing an easy mislynch but doing nothing to make himself a harder lynch doesn't feel like a town!Xtoxm move especially in the team mafia setting.
In post 1737, RCEnigma wrote:Xtoxm I still want to murder you. Ama?
In post 2112, RCEnigma wrote:Waiting on Xtom too.
In post 2752, RCEnigma wrote:There's a wild Xtoxm lurking that wants to see the world burn so I won't l-1 but consider this intent to hammer.
OH MY GOD THIS IS EVEN WORSE

YOU JUST SAID YOUR TEAM TOLD YOU PREGAME THAT XTOXM WOULD HARD LURK WITH ME IN THE GAME

YET YOU PUSHED HIM AS SCUM THE ENTIRE FUCKING DAY 1 FOR IT???
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #6115 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:44 pm

YOU DONE MESSED UP A A RON

NOW TAKE YO ASS DOWN TO O SHAG HENNESSY'S OFFICE
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6116 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:45 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

FL isn't even in this game. I don't expect him to know everything that's happened this game. He's continued a scumread on Ico that existed day 1. I know for a fact it's in my iso.

I'm not summarizing this game in our pt and we aren't constantly discussing. When he gets back and responds to being informed of Ico's claim I'll let you all know what he thinks about it.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #6117 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:45 pm

take

yo ass

down

to

o

shag

henessy's

office

before i bust a club

up in yo butt
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6118 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 6111, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6109, RCEnigma wrote:
Prob town Ari Flopz
Prob scum bella
Scum - RC

And FL’s?

I don’t see his
He doesn't have a current grouping of reads but I'll go through and put together from bits he's talked about.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6119 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 6114, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 479, RCEnigma wrote:Who all is V/LA? It only shows Ari and I want to ask him about a couple things but stalling the game out until the 10th is shitty.

VOTE: Xtoxm
In post 489, RCEnigma wrote:Maybe my worst fears came true and the scumteam is RC/TW/Xtoxm.
In post 785, RCEnigma wrote:Xtoxm votes would be cool.
In post 910, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 900, skitter30 wrote:rce can you hit me up with a readslist real quick?
Without a ton of explaining probably:

{Skitter Tris teacher}

{RC}

{Math*}

{Bella, flopz, Ico}

{Xtoxm, plum, Ari}

* Mostly a teamread and the way RC has interacted with Math and vice versa kind of reinforces the way the read was explained to me. But I'm null to scum leaning them personally.
In post 925, RCEnigma wrote:Pretty sure Xtoxm is scum btw. The pop in to call Ico scum for pushing an easy mislynch but doing nothing to make himself a harder lynch doesn't feel like a town!Xtoxm move especially in the team mafia setting.
In post 1737, RCEnigma wrote:Xtoxm I still want to murder you. Ama?
In post 2112, RCEnigma wrote:Waiting on Xtom too.
In post 2752, RCEnigma wrote:There's a wild Xtoxm lurking that wants to see the world burn so I won't l-1 but consider this intent to hammer.
OH MY GOD THIS IS EVEN WORSE

YOU JUST SAID YOUR TEAM TOLD YOU PREGAME THAT XTOXM WOULD HARD LURK WITH ME IN THE GAME

YET YOU PUSHED HIM AS SCUM THE ENTIRE FUCKING DAY 1 FOR IT???
Again false, I said he didn't want to deal with you.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6120 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Understandable, your a pain.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #6121 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:47 pm

In post 6119, RCEnigma wrote:Again false, I said he didn't want to deal with you.
and... he didn't

and you called him scum for it despite knowing that
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6122 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

RC are you going to push RCE right now and blow up your Saude wagon?

If not what is your purpose behind this push here?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6123 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

You're* even.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #6124 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:48 pm

In post 6122, MathBlade wrote:RC are you going to push RCE right now and blow up your Saude wagon?

If not what is your purpose behind this push here?
winning the game on d2 as opposed to relying on other players correctly sorting the game after d2.
if I was scum pushing a mislynch why would I care about trying to set up future mislynches when I know I'm going down after saudade anyway
if I'm town pushing a scum lynch and I want other townies to know who else is scum in the future, I absolutely care about calling out who the rest of the scum are

does that make sense to you

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”