Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #6375 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:28 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 6372, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 6369, 50 Judge Powers wrote:You're not him mom, are you? If he feels irritated he is fully capable of responding on his own behalf. Who the fuck appointed you as the thread police? I've been ignoring you since chk asked me to disengage, but you insist on "re-engaging" even if it wasn't directed at you. I ignored your hints and you eventually had to unveil your evil side by coming at me directly. I DO NOT WISH TO TALK TO YOU, NANCY DREW. Not in this game, and not EVER again.
I’m glad we agree on something then, still I’m actually sad about it. Our friendship was clearly not based on much, for you to be willing to torpedo it that easily.

And yes, I do stand up for my REAL friends and anyone else I feel is being unfairly picked on and I’m never going to apologize for that.
And you don’t even know the first thing about me. Tora and me had this huge blow up after MU team mafia and now we’re the closest of friends, which is something you’ll never get to experience. I stick by my friends unless/until they do the unforgivable and I always have their back but yes, I’m obviously a horrible person. :roll:
Hydra of Shiro and Nancy Drew 39
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6376 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:30 am

Post by Boonskiies »

VC tonight
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6377 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:31 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 6375, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 6371, Bambi Jay wrote:... Fine. But god it just sucks that this Dayvig seems based on emotion the most.

Sigh.
I do actually scumread him you know :/

~Venus
Surprise is the only game he hasn’t been nice to me, if that is at all relevant.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #6378 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:33 am

Post by Adorable »

I'll try to make my Amrun case again without multi quotes since I think my long multi quotes was the reason why I got logged out or maybe I took too long on typing them out.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6379 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:42 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

Well you two, Flavor was here. Did he confirm if it ended the day?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6380 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:47 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 6380, Bambi Jay wrote:Well you two, Flavor was here. Did he confirm if it ended the day?
Nope not yet.

~Venus
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6381 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:49 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 6381, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 6380, Bambi Jay wrote:Well you two, Flavor was here. Did he confirm if it ended the day?
Nope not yet.

~Venus
I’m surprised that wasn’t in our role pm, I actually thought it was.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6382 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:58 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

Last time I played a game the dayvig ended the Day. I dunno if that's the standard, but if it helps, Morality also ran that one, so Boon probably makes it end the day.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #6383 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:23 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 6290, 50 Judge Powers wrote:How can it be off base when you admit to have been making a Renegade reference??

Anyway, if I'm wrong I'm wrong, but this still looks legit to me. I am NOT going to lynch "Drew" once more. He's already dead. :P
You're not wrong about the reference, only my alignment, friend. I'd say I've made off-hand references like this previously in the game with other players but that's not really indicative of anything.

Side note, Idk what's going on but I'm sorry if something that has happened in this game somehow stirred anything up inside you to make you react the way you're reacting. I don't think you're a bad person but I also don't think you're making the best decisions right now. And I think you know that. Maybe take a breather from this game or ignore a slot for a little bit man.

The 2nd part isn't at all about me if that somehow isn't clear.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
50 Judge Powers
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6384 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by 50 Judge Powers »

In post 6350, Bambi Jay wrote:Almost, serious talk, what's going on here?
Alright, I've cooled down a bit. Check this out:
In post 337, Titus wrote:
In post 336, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 331, Titus wrote:Insults are bad.
That's not a bloody insult. It's a fact. Like, Chara -for instance- is far better at tone reading while I am far better at mechanical play, and it's no insult to either me or them to state that fact.
Great. Well I am a mechanical and data driven player, so fuck you.
In post 5792, The Fonz wrote:
In post 5789, 50 Judge Powers wrote: or I'm sabotaging the game.
In the nicest possible way, go fuck yourself.
See? these are 2 incidents by 2 different people that I did NOT react to the same way I reacted to nancy. Why do you think that is? It's because I perceive NEITHER of them to be a hypocrite. Like, of I told them the same they'd be alright with it and won't make a fuss.

Now for someone who considers "I will never understand how your brain world"
an insult
.. for someone who claims the mere mention of a dead person is an insult... you do the math.

Also, if someone is blind I'd sympathize.. unless they start calling everyone else blind to compensate for their own lack of eyesight. THAT is DIRTY in book, and I will always respond in the meanest way I could.

I hope you now do understand what's going on here.

P.S. No, I'm not wrong. You don't understand. I am the ultimate reference for reads, roles and how they work, who said what and what they meant.. etc. Even if the mod says something that contradicts what I say I still am right and you're all wrong. Got it?? :P
This is a hydra of
one tricky monkey
a tough guy
&
a flirt :P
50 Judge Powers
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6385 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:27 pm

In post 6384, chkflip wrote:
In post 6290, 50 Judge Powers wrote:How can it be off base when you admit to have been making a Renegade reference??

Anyway, if I'm wrong I'm wrong, but this still looks legit to me. I am NOT going to lynch "Drew" once more. He's already dead. :P
You're not wrong about the reference, only my alignment, friend. I'd say I've made off-hand references like this previously in the game with other players but that's not really indicative of anything.

Side note, Idk what's going on but I'm sorry if something that has happened in this game somehow stirred anything up inside you to make you react the way you're reacting. I don't think you're a bad person but I also don't think you're making the best decisions right now. And I think you know that. Maybe take a breather from this game or ignore a slot for a little bit man.

The 2nd part isn't at all about me if that somehow isn't clear.
Nothing wrong at your end, mate. None of it is. I mean, I haven't been "mean" to anyone else in the game, have I?
This is a hydra of
one tricky monkey
a tough guy
&
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #6386 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:31 pm

Post by chkflip »

I'm apologizing anyway, man.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6387 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:59 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

@A50
I still dont feel insulted like at all. I would however like to know why you think I am a hypocrite. I am not insulted BY IT but more so curious.

~Venus
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6388 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

I think he was mostly aiming the hypocrite comment at Nancy? Not sure tho.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #6389 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by Adorable »

Typing my long Amrun case again since my original case got lost when I automatically got logged out after I clicked submit.

#1396 - After Joan's Doctor claim Amrun says she's okay with punishing this behavior as town saying she would rather it flip scum and this looked like to me Amrun did not mind on lynching this slot even if it was to flip town. A townie who thinks the slot could be town would never even bother on wanting to lynch a slot they think is town and normally this is what scum would say.

#1485 - Amrun says she did not like Haggle's play around Dave's slot saying it feels like he is setting up a mislynch there. I only remember Dave having 1 vote on day 1 and if Haggle wanted to go for an easy mislynch, then he could have just easily voted the player with the most votes on day 1 and go for an easy mislynch.

#1487 - Amrun says she did not like Espresso's post without even elaborating why she did not like the post and I have seen scum say they don't like a players post and the scum player don't even elaborate why they don't like the post.

#3660 - Amrun says she is kind of fine on power lynching Joan after her claim saying it's really not okay to just do your night action and prodge through the rest of the game and then she votes Joan. Some Doctors would rather prefer to play passive instead of being active so that way they don't have to worry about being the nightkill.

#3694 - Amrun says Joan deserves to be policy lynched and she says she doesn't believe Joan is a real Doctor. Amrun saying she doesn't believe Joan is a Doctor but there is always some sort of protect role in a setup.

#4098/4101 - Amrun says she could tickle Clemency a bit and what does that even mean? Is she going for an inactive player? Scum often vote for inactive players and the reason why they do this is so that they don't have to worry about getting a response back from the inactive player when they get lynched.

#4329 - Amrun town reads Drew and then she says if it's the thing that'll go through then she will vote him. Whenever I town read a player, I would never even bother on wanting to vote them and instead I would vote a player I am not town reading.

#4885 - Amrun says she would lynch Clemency as previously stated but when I looked back to see when she mentioned Clemency this was when she only says she could tickle Clemency a bit and there was no explanation.

#5000 - Amrun says the only players she voted that could reasonably be town was R&J and then she says Haggle who has been cleared in such a way says even that isn't confirmed but dave said Haggle is cleared and then she says all other claims are not confirmed which looks like to me Amrun wanted to make room for more mislynch options. Next, Amrun says my reads look made up but I have never seen a townie say this to me and I have only had scum players say this to me.

#5081 - Amrun says she considers dave to be town but earlier she said Haggle is not cleared when dave was the one who cleared Haggle. Next she says me thinking the claims to be town makes her say I'm scum and then she says my scum hunting is faked or or awful. I have NEVER had a town player say that my scum hunting looks faked and I have only had scum players say that my reads look fake. Amrun saying that my scum hunting is awful hurt my feelings and a townie would never say this and instead a town player would think about it more.

#5185 - Amrun says a slot that is on it's third replacement is higher rand than scum. In the Death Note mafia game I replaced into a town slot that got replaced three times and this slot went inactive. Amrun saying my slot is scum for getting replaced 3 times is a weak lazy read.

#5419 - Amrun votes nips a little bit later after chflk said nips is town and if Amrun thinks nips is scum, then wouldn't that also make 50 or chflk scum?

#5443 - Amrun votes Drew saying she wants this day to end but Amrun was town reading Drew. If you town read a player, then you shouldn't even be voting them and then Drew says Amrun's vote on him did not look genuine.
50 Judge Powers
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6390 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:15 pm

It's NOT about YOU either, Shiro. I am upset with you because you always tunnel me (or -at least- that's how I feel), nut I'm not calling YOU a hypocrite.
This is a hydra of
one tricky monkey
a tough guy
&
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6391 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by The Fonz »

In post 6318, Bambi Jay wrote:That's what were trying to figure out, and since Fishie hinted about doing the laundry, it's probably Fonzy if we trust every claim.
Haven't got time to respond to everything, but why on earth would you trust every claim? Even if I were scum there'd be three others.

It's not like I don't have a claim. I just don't think you should hold me being claim-continent against me.

More when I'm not out celebrating my birthday.
50 Judge Powers
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6392 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:21 pm

In post 6392, The Fonz wrote:More when I'm not out celebrating my birthday.
Happy Birthday :]
This is a hydra of
one tricky monkey
a tough guy
&
50 Judge Powers
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6393 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:24 pm

In post 6389, Bambi Jay wrote:I think he was mostly aiming the hypocrite comment at Nancy? Not sure tho.
Man, you need to go see a doctor ASAP. You read and understand almost everything?? That's soooooo alarming. I suspect you may have a brain inside your skull!!!!
This is a hydra of
one tricky monkey
a tough guy
&
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6394 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:36 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

Oh shit, I can't afford a doctor RN. What do I do?!?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #6395 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by chkflip »

Fonzie says RELAX. Happy birthday.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6396 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 6383, Bambi Jay wrote:Last time I played a game the dayvig ended the Day. I dunno if that's the standard, but if it helps, Morality also ran that one, so Boon probably makes it end the day.
I really hope that’s not the case.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6397 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:50 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

So hypothetically if the day doesn't end, who do we lynch afterward?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6398 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:56 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 6385, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 6350, Bambi Jay wrote:Almost, serious talk, what's going on here?
Alright, I've cooled down a bit. Check this out:
In post 337, Titus wrote:
In post 336, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 331, Titus wrote:Insults are bad.
That's not a bloody insult. It's a fact. Like, Chara -for instance- is far better at tone reading while I am far better at mechanical play, and it's no insult to either me or them to state that fact.
Great. Well I am a mechanical and data driven player, so fuck you.
In post 5792, The Fonz wrote:
In post 5789, 50 Judge Powers wrote: or I'm sabotaging the game.
In the nicest possible way, go fuck yourself.
See? these are 2 incidents by 2 different people that I did NOT react to the same way I reacted to nancy. Why do you think that is? It's because I perceive NEITHER of them to be a hypocrite. Like, of I told them the same they'd be alright with it and won't make a fuss.

Now for someone who considers "I will never understand how your brain world"
an insult
.. for someone who claims the mere mention of a dead person is an insult... you do the math.

Also, if someone is blind I'd sympathize.. unless they start calling everyone else blind to compensate for their own lack of eyesight. THAT is DIRTY in book, and I will always respond in the meanest way I could.

I hope you now do understand what's going on here.

P.S. No, I'm not wrong. You don't understand. I am the ultimate reference for reads, roles and how they work, who said what and what they meant.. etc. Even if the mod says something that contradicts what I say I still am right and you're all wrong. Got it?? :P
Well, you are tragically well beyond the point of legal blindness in every single goddamned thing you’ve said about me and continue to say and maybe you might actually have a point after all. See stupid insane hypocrite me was actually feeling bad about my part in any of this, so thanks so much for drenching me with that cold bucket of icewater and shocking me back to my senses. I double, triple and quadruple down on any and everything I’ve said to you in this game and thensome, since you apparently have no goddamn clue when to fucking quit!
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6399 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 6398, Bambi Jay wrote:So hypothetically if the day doesn't end, who do we lynch afterward?
Now you know why I would have preferred to wait until D5 or 4 because some games I’m absolutely brilliant like I was in Newsroom, where I correctly nailed the entire scumteam and others - like THIS one, I’m unfortunately still clueless (bracing myself for A50 to make another unwarranted vicious mean-spirited attack for saying that word) about who is scum here, so if I can stomach a certain individual who deserves to remain nameless, I am still trying to figure it out. That’s why I was asking everyone to tell me their PoE in order and why, to help me to figure it out.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”