Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #6125 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

RCEnigma pushed Xtoxm as scum for all of D1 despite his team having told him pre-game he has a tendency to lurk in games with me b/c he doesn't like me
And he doesn't once reference in thread that, i dunno, maybe this ~alternate reason exists~ and he doesn't try to like suss out from him whether or not he's lurking because of this alternative reason?

that is such a load of crap. lol
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #6126 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:53 pm

even just fucking reading xtoxm iso every indication is that his lurking has something to do with me. it's unmistakable.
and RCEnigma is claiming that he did, in fact, have access to the information that xtoxm is liable to lurk until I'm dead and pushes him for it anyway despite like
even without having that background information it's kind of obvious that my being in the game has
something
to do with it so connecting those dots isn't exactly hard?
and make no mistake it's a lurker lynch case, "doesn't make himself easier to townread", "wild xtoxm lurking", etc.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6127 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6124, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 6122, MathBlade wrote:RC are you going to push RCE right now and blow up your Saude wagon?

If not what is your purpose behind this push here?
winning the game on d2 as opposed to relying on other players correctly sorting the game after d2.
if I was scum pushing a mislynch why would I care about trying to set up future mislynches when I know I'm going down after saudade anyway
if I'm town pushing a scum lynch and I want other townies to know who else is scum in the future, I absolutely care about calling out who the rest of the scum are

does that make sense to you
It does only to a point.

You realized I have stopped pushing anyone right?

Because me pushing is destructive to the main point I want to make.

If you think Saude is scum, mentioning others are scum may split your wagon up.
I get the desire to solve it, but I think it’d be better served elsewhere

You’re not going to get RCE to exclaim he’s scum.

I am going to show your argument to Titus to see if she gets it but it seems like a misread at minimum to me. I think you’re hurting your Saude wagon.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #6128 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:55 pm

In post 6127, MathBlade wrote:It does only to a point.

You realized I have stopped pushing anyone right?

Because me pushing is destructive to the main point I want to make.

If you think Saude is scum, mentioning others are scum may split your wagon up.
I get the desire to solve it, but I think it’d be better served elsewhere

You’re not going to get RCE to exclaim he’s scum.

I am going to show your argument to Titus to see if she gets it but it seems like a misread at minimum to me. I think you’re hurting your Saude wagon.
I don't care about hurting my Saudade wagon. I win by lynching 3 scum, not 1. And I believe that I can get the Saudade lynch through regardless.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #6129 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:57 pm

rcenigma was the only scum slot that could endgame and he just outed himself. he's going to FL to try and get some random bullshit idea to try to get out of this but the game really just ended on the last 3 pages.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6130 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:59 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6129, RadiantCowbells wrote:rcenigma was the only scum slot that could endgame and he just outed himself. he's going to FL to try and get some random bullshit idea to try to get out of this but the game really just ended on the last 3 pages.
If the game ended who is number three?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #6131 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:59 pm

math. do you think it's even remotely imaginable that RCEnigma with the information from his teammates pushes Xtoxm the whole game for lurking despite knowing a reason why and not asking Xtoxm pointed questions about it
especially when Xtoxm started by voting me, his longest post was about how "well I'm going to wait to deal with RC until later", and not once does rce mention that there is a potential reason for xtoxm lurking...
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #6132 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:00 pm

In post 6130, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6129, RadiantCowbells wrote:rcenigma was the only scum slot that could endgame and he just outed himself. he's going to FL to try and get some random bullshit idea to try to get out of this but the game really just ended on the last 3 pages.
Shos/Saudade/RCEnigma
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #6133 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:01 pm

Sorry I'm basically just repeating myself on the Xtoxm point but it's so incredibly damning. The dated FL read was really bad but this really is a smoking gun that his main scumread was on someone for something he knew was NAI
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6134 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:02 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Math my team really wants you to get Titus and Deb to look into sorting RC. We all strongly believe RC to be scum here. FL is doubling down on Ico scum here.

RC not considering Ico scum when RC ended the day as claimed detective AND having the save end up elsewhere is suspicious. It seems likely Math is being setup as the conf!town patsy here to get him on scums side. A deep pocket.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #6135 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:03 pm

In post 6134, RCEnigma wrote:Math my team really wants you to get Titus and Deb to look into sorting RC. We all strongly believe RC to be scum here. FL is doubling down on Ico scum here.

RC not considering Ico scum when RC ended the day as claimed detective AND having the save end up elsewhere is suspicious. It seems likely Math is being setup as the conf!town patsy here to get him on scums side. A deep pocket.
i'm actually dying here
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #6136 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:05 pm

iconeum isn't a townread slot because of the claimed save. i have repeatedly expressed my surprise at the version of events that led Mathblade to be the save.
I even considered the possibility that the save was fake, and discarded it because, again, Iconeum is towny.

acting like it's somehow strange that I believe the claimed protective when I, duckling, and pretty much every town player agrees that they're towny is amazing
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6137 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6134, RCEnigma wrote:Math my team really wants you to get Titus and Deb to look into sorting RC. We all strongly believe RC to be scum here. FL is doubling down on Ico scum here.

Trust me...Titus is never shy about giving her opinion. *chuckle*

Again Deb I refuse to have them read this sorry.

Why is FL doubling down on Ico scum?

I also find it hilarious that both you and RC think I am scum’s patsy when I agree and disagree with both of you. It’d be hilarious if you’re both scum together but that’s unlikely.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #6138 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:05 pm

is this really the hill that flavor leaf is having you die on rce
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6139 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6132, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Shos/Saudade/RCEnigma
Why shos when most if not all of your posts say shos is town?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #6140 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:09 pm

also you know what the most incredible part of that claim is? that you are saying that you actually got something_smart to read a 246 page to give a read on me
Why shos when most if not all of your posts say shos is town?
I was on the fence about Shos. Even when I jumped off I said it was like 50% chance that they were Saudade's scumbuddy. I switched from a 50% scumlynch to an 100%.
Did I focus on my reasoning for Shos town when I tried to get people to vote Saudade? Yes, of course I did. That's how you get the lynch that you want after all.

But when both of them are absolutely refusing to consider the other as scum and neither of them have given a reason the other is town and me and Skitter have had the two of them pinned as scumpartners since, like, a few pages into the game, I know when it's time to start calling a spade a spade.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6141 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 6136, RadiantCowbells wrote:iconeum isn't a townread slot because of the claimed save. i have repeatedly expressed my surprise at the version of events that led Mathblade to be the save.
I even considered the possibility that the save was fake, and discarded it because, again, Iconeum is towny.

acting like it's somehow strange that I believe the claimed protective when I, duckling, and pretty much every town player agrees that they're towny is amazing
You don't question Ico when 1.) He ended the day townreading you and that read only strengthened day 2 when he was willing to vote within his townblock at the time over you.
And B.) When the claim comes out and with A in mind he claims a save on Math over the only claimed TPR, which he townreads in the first place.

That doesn't make a NK likely in any world. It should make you think you were the save.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6142 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 6140, RadiantCowbells wrote:also you know what the most incredible part of that claim is? that you are saying that you actually got something_smart to read a 246 page to give a read on me
SS actually hasn't read this game at all. The discussion about this game is myself/jingle/FL, so fair enough.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #6143 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:12 pm

btw this was another reason I scumread duck. I couldn't get my team outside of NSG to properly read the game and i tried very hard. Bitmap and Fire only read a few pages, GIF read like 1 page.
Duck claimed that he got all his team members to read the game and that seemed strange how toxic it was and I scumread it at the time given most slots were complaining about how their team weren't giving reads

Turns out I was wrong. And I guess given it was Ank EC and Dannflor it's somewhat believable even if I'm still pretty sure Dannflor never read the part where I actually voted TW because he'd have TR me for it
But uh, he's saying that Something_smart took the time to read a 246 page game to read a person that he will explicitly tell anyone he has no clue whatsoever how to read.

that's bullshit.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6144 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6132, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Shos/Saudade/RCEnigma
That team never kills me though.

I think one if not more of those are wrong.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #6145 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:14 pm

In post 6142, RCEnigma wrote:SS actually hasn't read this game at all. The discussion about this game is myself/jingle/FL, so fair enough.
and once again
you said all of your team, ie including SS
i pointed out how something you posted didn't make any sense at all
you backtracked on it
not before you got called out on how it didn't make sense, after.

Disagree and I explained my reasons for it. That team actually sees very little value in killing either myself or Skitter relative to other teams and since 2 of them are on a trajectory to vote me it sees a lot of value in killing you simply for the "Mathblade said kill RC if he died" value.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6146 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6145, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 6142, RCEnigma wrote:SS actually hasn't read this game at all. The discussion about this game is myself/jingle/FL, so fair enough.
and once again
you backtracked on it

Disagree and I explained my reasons for it. That team actually sees very little value in killing either myself or Skitter relative to other teams and since 2 of them are on a trajectory to vote me it sees a lot of value in killing you simply for the "Mathblade said kill RC if he died" value.
I can’t tell if you’re this games MathBlade or scum but

VOTE: Unvote

At this point I will hammer whoever just to end this day.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #6147 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:16 pm

and despite me repeatedly knowing what the holes in what you're saying are from a town perspective and you correcting what you're posting after prompted by me
you aren't even slightly fazed by the fact that I am somehow predicting exactly what your team would be saying as town vs as scum before you actually say what it is

that's the point where a townie starts to wonder hmm maybe this person is actually legitimately reading me and seeing legitimate holes in my arguments. but you're scum who has to call me scum, so do your thing.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6148 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:17 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 6145, RadiantCowbells wrote:
and once again
you backtracked on it

See you're again hanging on minute things to shade the entire rest of the point being made.

I'm 100% sure on this read. Anyone claiming TvT here is bullshit. This is for sure a scumflip.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #6149 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:19 pm

minute things?

the fact that you knew a player was liable to lurk because of my presence in a game and you pushed them as scum the whole game without referencing that, is that a minute thing?
the fact that you outed a read that was clearly not based on current thread activity and had to be called out on it before you started backtracking and adjusting the claim, is that a minute thing?
the fact that you claimed your entire team had a read and I had to point out "ok so why in the fuck is SS reading a game and giving a read on someone he can't read" before you backtracked, is that a minute thing?

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”