TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:01 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

The Deepwolf.
Because the fact that everyone is engaging in “DS or Poly” and he’s there trying to hide in the shadows.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:02 am

Post by insomnia »

Shit, was I wrong on lucca?
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:03 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 827, insomnia wrote:Shit, was I wrong on lucca?
Well what makes you Town read Icon?
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:05 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

Well TBF.
I’m in the same boat as Icon.
We’re both on the hills where you 4 are on the battleground.
I just think that the man standing on the hill beside me isn’t Town.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:06 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 828, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 827, insomnia wrote:Shit, was I wrong on lucca?
Well what makes you Town read Icon?
@Insomnia
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:12 am

Post by insomnia »

I'll answer this tomorrow, I'm burnt out, not in a mood for solving.

To answer briefly though, I thought his interaction with Luca was townie, but upon a re-read, I can see it being staged. I'll think about it.

UNVOTE:

I still think Poy is scum but I want time to reconsider Ico.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:34 am

Post by insomnia »

TSE, why'd you make this sudden switch? What did you like about Poyzin's response there to the point where it shaked your whole read on him?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:37 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 821, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:RN I’m trying to figure out if there’s a buss within Spy/DS - Insomnia/Poy - Spy/Poy.

What has Icon been doing all game?
Let me
Check his ISO.
Like, this post says you're gonna sort something, but then, you do something completely different. Also, how do you determine whether there's a bus without having an actual flip in the first place?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:38 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 829, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:I just think that the man standing on the hill beside me isn’t Town.
And doesn't that change your perspective, at all?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:40 am

Post by eth0s »

Official Vote Count 2.03

I said I really want to kill him, but I can't
Cause if I do po po gon' claim I'm the villain, but I ain't
Soul Food - Logic,
Under Pressure

LynchingWith 7 living players it takes 4 votes to lynch.

Poyzin
(1): dsjstr

dsjstr
(1) IMASPY

Iconeum
(1): TrueSoulEnergy

Not Voting
(4): Iconeum, Poyzin, dawoodle, insomnia

Deadline:
(expired on 2020-01-31 19:40:00).

Mod notes:
[/area]
it's a zero in my name (for PM purposes etc)
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:43 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 814, Poyzin wrote:
In post 708, dsjstr wrote:Poyzin you listed me low on your read list, I had asked if you thought I was that low when you defended me, I'd still like an answer. Think Insom didn't like my post because I figured out his plan :P
Please stop saying I defended you. I did nothing of the sort. You were that low; I was just highly skeptical of Ima’s line of questioning that I was confident that there was a mafiosi between one of you.
Can you quote some posts for this? What line of questioning made you believe spy and dj had a scum between them. Or, can you say like...How'd you reach the conclusion of "There has to be one scum in between them" and how does ima's line of questioning account for that?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:52 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 815, Poyzin wrote:
In post 786, IMASPY wrote:More meta theory inc. Poyzin was prodded and never responded in thread. Make assumptions with that as you will.
I was indeed prodded. I also made two tiny posts at the beginning of this day. Could you elaborate with what this could mean about my alignment?
That's a loaded question that doesn't help poyzin serve towards figuring spy, it just helps him look good in the process. Because there's no way there's an explanation behind spy's perception of an angle shoot. It was tied to his belief that Poyzin was scum, it doesn't constitute a reason for scum reading him, necessarily.
Poyzin wrote:You all know I’ve been making a consistent post or few once every two days, except for where I dropped the ball and got prodded.
Nobody accused you of not posting, except for spy.
Poyzin wrote:
In post 817, Poyzin wrote:I am very skeptical about the pile on votes to the point where I am now at L-1. It seems that people have been forcing themselves to see me as scum,
To elaborate, changing reads is fine; when people post more content, it can cause opinions that players once had to shift and think that somebody is more town or more scum. The problem is, I didn’t even say anything! I don’t have a problem with people being suspicious of me, as that is part of the game, but how can I become scumread by basically everybody without making a single post in the meantime? Maybe there is a logical reason, but I just am skeptical of everybody’s change of heart, as it seems like scum taking advantage over an inactive townie.
Why does someone need to have more posts in order for other people to have a justified meaning for switching their read on someone? Re-evaluation is a thing. Nobody really had a stance on you, to be honest. You just felt like you were town read because the attention was off. I bet that nobody even mentioned you. Yesterday, I said that if flips is gonna flip green, we should evaluate in you - ds - dawoodle. Which is exactly what I've done, BECAUSE I was not paying attention to you and cleared you early on and then never considered you.

I think you should address the thing that you're actually getting scum read for, which is how you handled the spy slot.
Poyzin
Poyzin
Goon
Poyzin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:00 am

Post by Poyzin »

In post 822, insomnia wrote:Why did you make a full 180 on spy?
Full 180? Please don’t misconstrue my posts. I said I was more fine with Ima now; they moved out of the null-scum and are now in an easy null. I just realized that my tunnel on D1 probably was not warranted as much as I thought it was, due to Ima’s attitude towards my vote on them, as well as their overall change in demeanor from what I can tell towards dsjstr, even if dsjstr is still considered scum to Ima.
Poyzin
Poyzin
Goon
Poyzin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:02 am

Post by Poyzin »

In post 837, insomnia wrote:That's a loaded question that doesn't help poyzin serve towards figuring spy, it just helps him look good in the process. Because there's no way there's an explanation behind spy's perception of an angle shoot. It was tied to his belief that Poyzin was scum, it doesn't constitute a reason for scum reading him, necessarily.
The quotes posts was me saying that the act of me getting prodded is non sequitur and doesn’t put me in either alignment.
Poyzin
Poyzin
Goon
Poyzin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:03 am

Post by Poyzin »

In post 837, insomnia wrote:Nobody accused you of not posting, except for spy.
I accused me of not posting, which is equally as valid.
Poyzin
Poyzin
Goon
Poyzin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:04 am

Post by Poyzin »

In post 837, insomnia wrote:Why does someone need to have more posts in order for other people to have a justified meaning for switching their read on someone? Re-evaluation is a thing. Nobody really had a stance on you, to be honest. You just felt like you were town read because the attention was off. I bet that nobody even mentioned you. Yesterday, I said that if flips is gonna flip green, we should evaluate in you - ds - dawoodle. Which is exactly what I've done, BECAUSE I was not paying attention to you and cleared you early on and then never considered you.
I never once said re-evaluation was a thing. I was just confused about how I turned into public enemy number one without making any posts to defend myself from accusations.
Poyzin
Poyzin
Goon
Poyzin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:11 am

Post by Poyzin »

In post 837, insomnia wrote:I think you should address the thing that you're actually getting scum read for, which is how you handled the spy slot.
What more needs to be addressed? On Day 1, I was not a fan of Ima’s play, as their questioning looked like something that scum would use to pin a townie as being scum, which wouldn’t give dsjstr any outs. I like the content that Luca was posting, but I felt sick about a dsjstr lynch based on Ima. So, I thought that Ima and dsjstr were potentially a scumteam, and Ima was attempting to bus dsjstr early on to get town points. However, at the end of the day when dsjstr WASN’T the lynch, I decided that maybe Ima was just tunneling on dsjstr temporarily out of passion, so I realized that I would need to take a step back from Ima as well because I, too, was tunneling. Ima is not townie cleared for me yet, but I realized that I was actually the hypocrite for staying on Ima for tunneling.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:12 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 839, Poyzin wrote:
In post 837, insomnia wrote:That's a loaded question that doesn't help poyzin serve towards figuring spy, it just helps him look good in the process. Because there's no way there's an explanation behind spy's perception of an angle shoot. It was tied to his belief that Poyzin was scum, it doesn't constitute a reason for scum reading him, necessarily.
The quotes posts was me saying that the act of me getting prodded is non sequitur and doesn’t put me in either alignment.
Exactly my point, you just make him look bad, and make yourself look good in the process. How does that question help you sort spy there?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:13 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 841, Poyzin wrote:
In post 837, insomnia wrote:Why does someone need to have more posts in order for other people to have a justified meaning for switching their read on someone? Re-evaluation is a thing. Nobody really had a stance on you, to be honest. You just felt like you were town read because the attention was off. I bet that nobody even mentioned you. Yesterday, I said that if flips is gonna flip green, we should evaluate in you - ds - dawoodle. Which is exactly what I've done, BECAUSE I was not paying attention to you and cleared you early on and then never considered you.
I never once said re-evaluation was a thing. I was just confused about how I turned into public enemy number one without making any posts to defend myself from accusations.
Lol, what is this post

"Next time announce me first before laying your accusation on me, perhaps with a PM or something"
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:14 am

Post by dsjstr »

I noticed Insomnia has started misreading other peoples reads. It just makes me suspicious of what he is really trying to attempt. He did it with me, and now he did it with poyzin. Divide and concur, creating fights that are not necessary and planting ideas that turn town against each other. I am still confused why the wagon has not really been used as a way to position players.

VOTE: Insomnia
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:19 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 842, Poyzin wrote:
In post 837, insomnia wrote:I think you should address the thing that you're actually getting scum read for, which is how you handled the spy slot.
What more needs to be addressed? On Day 1, I was not a fan of Ima’s play,
as their questioning looked like something that scum would use to pin a townie as being scum, which wouldn’t give dsjstr any outs.
I like the content that Luca was posting, but I felt sick about a dsjstr lynch based on Ima.
So, I thought that Ima and dsjstr were potentially a scumteam, and Ima was attempting to bus dsjstr early on to get town points.
However, at the end of the day when dsjstr WASN’T the lynch, I decided that maybe Ima was just tunneling on dsjstr temporarily out of passion, so I realized that I would need to take a step back from Ima as well because I, too, was tunneling. Ima is not townie cleared for me yet, but I realized that I was actually the hypocrite for staying on Ima for tunneling.
Apart from the bolded being exact opposites, why didn't you consider the possibility of Ima just tunneling dsjstr in the first place? Did you not like ima's question? I thought it was fairly reasonable, dsjstr was at page 8 or something sitting on a wagon for reasoning from page 2 without stating opinions of his own. Do you think that's scummy?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:20 am

Post by insomnia »

Ima tunneling dsjtstr as town * is what i meant.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:22 am

Post by insomnia »

Hold on, you're saying that just because dsjstr wasn't lynched, the possibility of imaspy bussing is discredited???

ok, I'm relieved, I thought i was wrong on you for a second there.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:22 am

Post by insomnia »

VOTE: Poyzin

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”