Krazy's Post-Apocalypse uPick (Game Over)

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:50 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 928, alimdia wrote:So the first thing is that we actually don't know who has access to the neighbourhood. My theory is that if there is a scum who has access, they would stay quiet and never post in there, and just get info from us. So then I thought Mena (collector) is town for talking with me in there. I then thought that my initial theory was too crazy, and that nothing is going to get done if we don't properly talk in there. So then I wanted to claim to each other, But I was fine with roleclaiming first in there btw, and then Mena just ghosted until I called him scum, then he started pushing me in thread.
It’s really weird that you don’t even know for sure who’s in it. That said, why would you ever want to roleclaim if you thought there could be lurking scum who could see it? I don’t really see how that comes from a Town mindset.

VOTE: Alimdia
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:58 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 939, Eclipse wrote:
In post 747, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 733, Eclipse wrote:
In post 697, Eclipse wrote:Firebringer
Superb Subtlety
Emperor Flippynips
PenguinPower
TrueSoulEnergy
Alimdia

Chkflip
Alchemist21

should contain all the scum

Pink Ball and The Collectors are slots I'd like to revisit later on to make sure the townread is valid, but otherwise everybody else is just town

-Sun Bitch
I wouldn’t be surprised if all of them are Town TBH.
Alchemist and ChkFlip should be the most obv Town here but you don’t seem to think that.
So here’s a question.
Who’s your strongest Town read?
clover/ppp/elsa

-Leona
Who’s PPP?
And Elsa is meh. I mean what’s your main reason for town reading them?
Clover IMO hasn’t exactly been having a seeable Town POV But hasn’t directly been scummy either so what exactly makes you feel as if they are Town?
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:59 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

FL can come back at Null Read.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:02 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

Here’s where my current reads are at.

Town Reads
PinkBall
Firebringer
Alchemist21
Chk
The Collectors
PenguinPower

Scum Reads
Or
Eclipse
Alimdia

Never SvS IMO:
FL - DEB
Alchemist21 - The Collectors
Firebringer - PinkBall

I am considering I’m putting Clover on my Scum reads but will hold off on that for now and see how his next posts come out.
Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:15 pm

Post by Past Present Future »

In post 928, alimdia wrote:
In post 905, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 656, Pink Ball wrote:I didn't bring jester, you did. I said she's acting like she wants to get lynched, that's townie coming from her.

What post did I ignore? The one you said "ew what the fuck?" What do you want me to say about it?
My bad @alimdia, I replied to you without quoting or @ing you!
I thought it was a joke post you had and wanted some explainations.
In post 907, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 904, alimdia wrote:Gotta love defending myself from this BS case that appeared out of Mena meta'ing me and my relative low activity here, which I've already explained.

And also from Mena not masoning with me in neighbourhood chat then pushing me when I called scum in our neighbourhood PT :mad:
Why did you expect Mena to trust you enough to roleclaim immediately?
So the first thing is that we actually don't know who has access to the neighbourhood. My theory is that if there is a scum who has access, they would stay quiet and never post in there, and just get info from us. So then I thought Mena (collector) is town for talking with me in there. I then thought that my initial theory was too crazy, and that nothing is going to get done if we don't properly talk in there. So then I wanted to claim to each other, But I was fine with roleclaiming first in there btw, and then Mena just ghosted until I called him scum, then he started pushing me in thread.
In post 917, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 901, alimdia wrote:Regardless, I doubt anyone can catch me via meta.
In post 901, alimdia wrote:0 mention of my name in his whole ISO, apparently 'reading his mind' when I wasn't on his mind prior? Blatant sheep.
Um...him reading my mind had to do with the question he answered before I asked it...you know, the part where he said "if you're thinking..."...not you. Overly defensive much?
Gif is still gonna be true when I flip town cos that means Mena would be wrong :lol:
Nah just regular defensive. Also you had it in the same post as your vote so I assumed you were saying 'reading my mind that ali is scummy'.
If you don’t know who has access to your hood, why not ask the mod? But why would you want whosever’s in there to roleclaim, if in your opinion, it isn’t safe? I would never want myself or anyone else to claim in my hypothetical insecure hood and why would you be shocked that calling Mena scum in your hood, would lead to him pushing you in the main thread?

Also, what reasoning did you provide for sr him in the first place?

I also don’t understand why you don’t know who’s in your hood? Did Krazy tell you other players may have access or something? because usually the members of the hood are known to all of their participants.

I honestly don’t understand your thinking here.

~Fu
It’s the end of the world as you know it and we feel fine.

Hydra of Titus, Auro and Nancy Drew 39
Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:17 pm

In post 953, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:Here’s where my current reads are at.

Town Reads
PinkBall
Firebringer
Alchemist21
Chk
The Collectors
PenguinPower

Scum Reads
Or
Eclipse
Alimdia

Never SvS IMO:
FL - DEB
Alchemist21 - The Collectors
Firebringer - PinkBall

I am considering I’m putting Clover on my Scum reads but will hold off on that for now and see how his next posts come out.
Why is either Eclipse or Clover scum? and I don’t really understand Or either?

~Fu

Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:23 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 779, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:“Few other questionable things”
“Needs a serious wagon”
“Don’t actually intend to scumhunt”

Those lines right there are Alchemist’s scum tell and in this game I don’t see him playing like that.
I don’t think basing a read on just a few lines of scum meta is a smart idea. Maybe not for a day one lynch if you have that mindset sure, but not a confident town tell.
In post 810, or wrote:i had a thought that SS's post restriction was so convenient since it didn't require them to be in any effort in the game, and not have to provide content. The fact that they dropped it just to post seems pretty townie to me.
I think it’s NAI. Mostly based on you can drop it out of boredom as town but as scum you probably don’t make end game with a post restriction like that. I think we should wait for them to post some real content first.
In post 820, The Collectors wrote:I think dann asked a few pages ago why I’m so set on mastina being scum for her FL scumread, and the answer is I’m not

I think it was a strange behaviour but I don’t think it guarantees mastina scum, and I think the fact it’s gone unpursued may be +not!scum for mastina although I’m still unconvinced she’s town

I find myself in a weird spot this game because I think about half of my townreads are people acumreading me:

At a minimum (alch, tse, pinguino) all deep town, and I also think that dann/ank hydra is town, and generally feel pretty good about datisi and chemist

PB may be town but I’m not really willing to commit there yet

Ank, you asked if I’m normally this fluffy: the answer is yes and no. I am until I get invested, which I’m not really, I just have energy right now to an odd degree. So when I’m not I’m more inclined to just meme and have fun if there are people I like around and this game has that in bucketloads. It also doesn’t help that I’ve been talked out of the mastina scumread because now there’s no strong feels I have on anyone

I do remember thinking that (alim, or) both had scum equity individually when reading through but can’t remember why

-collector general
Well I disagree with a lot of this post. (Namely a lot of the townreads that I hope collector will go in more detail on) The tone and the way the post is made I like.
Can you go into some details on most of your townreads? Because I don’t really agree with most of them. (Namely PB/Alch/Ping)
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:25 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

A lot of people who townread Alch seem to have meta reasons that I obviously can't comment on. So I'd love to hear some reasons from this game for why he's town. The only person who's done so at the moment that I can recall is FL
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:29 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 920, PenguinPower wrote:I'm a fan of the alimidia wagon. Much fun to be had.
Why are you a fan?
In post 952, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:FL can come back at Null Read.
What changed on this?

I don't mind Ali as a wagon but I don't think I'm townreading a single person on it. Obviously I'm missing something because it's not like all scum are on that wagon.
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:31 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 950, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 928, alimdia wrote:So the first thing is that we actually don't know who has access to the neighbourhood. My theory is that if there is a scum who has access, they would stay quiet and never post in there, and just get info from us. So then I thought Mena (collector) is town for talking with me in there. I then thought that my initial theory was too crazy, and that nothing is going to get done if we don't properly talk in there. So then I wanted to claim to each other, But I was fine with roleclaiming first in there btw, and then Mena just ghosted until I called him scum, then he started pushing me in thread.
It’s really weird that you don’t even know for sure who’s in it. That said, why would you ever want to roleclaim if you thought there could be lurking scum who could see it? I don’t really see how that comes from a Town mindset.

Fellas, even Mena can confirm that we don't know who has access to the hood unless they post.
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:32 pm

Post by alimdia »

I'm pretty sure thats because we have an item that lets us use the hood, so when someone scavenges it, they get access to the hood.

As a followup to my last post since the quote fucked up, I even explained that I thought my initial theory was too crazy. Did you even read Alchemist?
Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:33 pm

In post 958, Clover Ebi wrote:I don't mind Ali as a wagon but I don't think I'm townreading a single person on it. Obviously I'm missing something because it's not like all scum are on that wagon.

I don't know you but this comes across really genuine. You get my first townread.

~Passt

Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:34 pm

In post 959, alimdia wrote:

Fellas, even Mena can confirm that we don't know who has access to the hood unless they post.
What did Krazy say?

~Fu

Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:36 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

[Town]
mastina
Eclipse
Past Present Future
Dr. Easy Bake

Flavor Leaf
The Collectors
Or
Dats Mist

Elsa Jay
Superb Subtlety
TrueSoulEnergy
Firebringer
emperor flippynips

alimdia
chkflip
PenguinPower
Pink Ball

Alchemist21
[Scum]
Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:37 pm

In post 960, alimdia wrote:I'm pretty sure thats because we have an item that lets us use the hood, so when someone scavenges it, they get access to the hood.

As a followup to my last post since the quote fucked up, I even explained that I thought my initial theory was too crazy. Did you even read Alchemist?
Okay, so why do you then think it’s ever a good idea for you or Mena to roleclaim? I’m assuming there’s no one else in your hood yet other than you and Mena, right?

~Fu

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:39 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 960, alimdia wrote:I'm pretty sure thats because we have an item that lets us use the hood, so when someone scavenges it, they get access to the hood.

Yes I read it, I just don't really believe it. Like, I believe you when you say you don't have a definitive list of who's in the hood. What I don't believe is that you saw this, thought there could be secret scum in the hood, then decided it was a good idea to roleclaim. Even without that bit, you still haven't explained why you expected Mena to treat the hood as a Masonry as you proposed and just claim to you? Just because you claimed first doesn't mean anything because anyone who's played in Krazy's games know that scum have fakeclaims (and this is also explicitly stated in the rules for the game).
Dats Mist
Dats Mist
Goon
Dats Mist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:54 pm

Post by Dats Mist »

In post 963, Clover Ebi wrote:[Town]
mastina
Why is mastina literally the top of this list?
-D
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:28 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 962, Past Present Future wrote:

What did Krazy say?

~Fu
Krazy said that I will know who has access to the neighborhood if they post in the hood and that there will be no mod confirmation on the number or identity of participants other than that

In post 964, Past Present Future wrote:

Okay, so why do you then think it’s ever a good idea for you or Mena to roleclaim? I’m assuming there’s no one else in your hood yet other than you and Mena, right?

~Fu
In post 965, Alchemist21 wrote:

Yes I read it, I just don't really believe it. Like, I believe you when you say you don't have a definitive list of who's in the hood. What I don't believe is that you saw this, thought there could be secret scum in the hood, then decided it was a good idea to roleclaim. Even without that bit, you still haven't explained why you expected Mena to treat the hood as a Masonry as you proposed and just claim to you? Just because you claimed first doesn't mean anything because anyone who's played in Krazy's games know that scum have fakeclaims (and this is also explicitly stated in the rules for the game).
As I said, when Mena posted in the hood before me, I discarded my initial theory and started talking with him. I also felt like since the item we use to talk in the hood can be scavenged, there probably only is 2 people in the hood at a given time. In order to + trust, I figured claiming in there would be beneficial. Also scum have fake 'role' claims? I'm not talking about flavour. Then he ghosted.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:31 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

Yes, Krazy’s fakeclaims include the roles.
Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:31 pm

In post 967, alimdia wrote:
In post 962, Past Present Future wrote:

What did Krazy say?

~Fu
Krazy said that I will know who has access to the neighborhood if they post in the hood and that there will be no mod confirmation on the number or identity of participants other than that

In post 964, Past Present Future wrote:

~Fu
In post 965, Alchemist21 wrote:

As I said, when Mena posted in the hood before me, I discarded my initial theory and started talking with him. I also felt like since the item we use to talk in the hood can be scavenged, there probably only is 2 people in the hood at a given time. In order to + trust, I figured claiming in there would be beneficial. Also scum have fake 'role' claims? I'm not talking about flavour. Then he ghosted.
But why would you expect him to trust you with role claims? and also, scum could potentially get access to your hood and the role claims will not get redacted.

~Fu

alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:29 pm

Post by alimdia »

They'd only get access if one of us dies and scum scavenges our item. Also assuming Mena is not scum, his push on me was really sus and some of the people that hopped on had crappy reasoning.
Day 1 I guess.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:54 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 963, Clover Ebi wrote:[Town]
mastina
Eclipse
Past Present Future
Dr. Easy Bake

Flavor Leaf
The Collectors
Or
Dats Mist

Elsa Jay
Superb Subtlety
TrueSoulEnergy
Firebringer
emperor flippynips

alimdia
chkflip
PenguinPower
Pink Ball

Alchemist21
[Scum]
In post 958, Clover Ebi wrote:
In post 920, PenguinPower wrote:I'm a fan of the alimidia wagon. Much fun to be had.
Why are you a fan?
In post 952, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:FL can come back at Null Read.
What changed on this?

I don't mind Ali as a wagon but I don't think I'm townreading a single person on it. Obviously I'm missing something because it's not like all scum are on that wagon.
Your Correct.
All Town are on a Scum Wagon of which you will probably join on later to try and not be too sus’ed.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:54 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

Yeah Clover can be Scum.
Dats Mist
Dats Mist
Goon
Dats Mist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:25 am

Post by Dats Mist »

I like how TSE literally quotes a post asking him to explain a read and doesn’t explain it anyway

Also Alch’s vote on alim is pretty opportunistic imo

-Mist
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:54 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 958, Clover Ebi wrote:Why are you a fan?
Because it is much fun and makes me happy amongst another easily inferred reason so...yeah. Why don't you want me to have fun?
<(") | (")>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”