Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2451 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:24 am

Post by Dannflor »

Does scum!FF kill Dunnstral over Cheeky, or even me?
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2452 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:00 am

Post by Auro »

Town's supposed to be actively wagoning people, bringing them close to lynch range. One more scum and game over, so there's an insane amount of potential associatives tells - we should be scrutinizing slots closely and seriously. Calling the game boring and doing nothing else hurts our chances a lot.

If anyone's bored, sheep me on FF/Gobble.

If anyone's too busy to play, replace out.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2453 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:17 am

Post by Auro »

In post 2405, CheekyTeeky wrote:Like worst case scenario is that Hop, Dong and you are all town and we've ignored BB/gobbles/FF/Cephrir.
I'm actively proposing a BB+Gobbles team.
No one really thinks he's town.
Yet, no one wants to lynch him.
Esp was towny EoD2. But no one cared.
Gob has been continuously scummy. He appears when it's convenient, makes wild, obviously made up statements. Has someone defend him very hard when wagoned. Starts D3 with a Dong vote saying "Please just listen to me" and pisses off, no one cares.

Yes, you guys are ignoring BB+Gobbles+FF. FF/Gobbles and BB/Gobbles are both valid solves.

I'm pushing Gobbles for this, and you then somehow lose your townread on me, declare Gobbles town for it, then also acknowledge you're ignoring Gobbles. What even?
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2454 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:26 am

Post by Auro »

In post 1462, gobbledygook wrote:I’m on my lunch break now
If I die Cheeky/Dann looks really bad with NSG scum flip. I think it would make BBmolla town too
In post 1468, gobbledygook wrote:That flash BBmolla wagon has to be scumdriven change my mind
In post 1489, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 1473, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1462, gobbledygook wrote:I’m on my lunch break now
If I die Cheeky/Dann looks really bad with NSG scum flip. I think it would make BBmolla town too
You called yourself low hanging fruit earlier. Why do you think you have a chance of dying?
If NSG flips scum I think it makes me fairly obviously town since I’ve been saying that for a long time
In post 1532, gobbledygook wrote:To take a page from NSG and RC, kill the non-bussers first

VOTE: Cheeky
Random posts from Gobble's ISO pointing towards a Molla+Gobbles pair. He keeps saying NSG should go, blah blah blah, but doesn't vote her (instead says "consider my vote on her"), does that towards the end of day.

He *says* NSG scum should mean Cheeky/Dann look bad, and that Molla is town. Lol from where does he get this loony ass logic? Is that the logical conclusion someone arrives to when Dann literally started the momentum on NSG, while Molla only wanted to have her lynch when he was wagoned himself?
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2455 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:40 am

Post by Hopkirk »

I'm fairly sure I said BB/Gobbles was one of my top picks right now.

Going to Hamilton tonight after another long work day so don't expect much. I'd vote gobble here but I want to drag this day out to let's say two before deadline so I can properly solve.

Hop 'hopilton' hopkirk
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2456 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:47 am

Post by Auro »

Hop, dragging the day out without voting is useless. No one's going to react, or do anything at all without votes in play.
Lay your vote and carry on.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2457 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:54 am

Post by Hopkirk »

So the point is that if I drag out the day I can actually contribute towards the end when I'm working 40 hour weeks instead of 60 hour weeks.

Do I honestly look like someone who's sure he's got a solve when I'm blatently not up to date? Dragging out the day is for me, not for anyone elses reactions.

Got 20mins before the show and WiFi so I'll try and get through some of Molla and Auros posts.

Hop 'hopcop' hop
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2458 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:08 am

Post by Auro »

Sure.

You're being wagoned yourself. Refusing to play till deadline-2 is going to give easy fuel for the wagon, and you're only going to end up a distraction for town.

What do you have to lose by voting the turkey? The day's not going to end, right? There's nothing to lose and a lot to gain. Vote please!
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2459 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:08 am

Post by Auro »

Consider this your "D3 RVS" vote. Go ahead.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2460 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:10 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Reread Auro. Strong townread. If he's scum he's not playing into a game winning state. Just looking at it mecjanically, scum-auro buddying me here is risky as shit since I scumread him D1 and scum.ideally want me lynched today because they aren't particularly sure what my reads are going to be when I get back into the game after the current audit. Not sure what Damn is voting so I'm going to say if he's voting me then Eddie told.him he needs a hop lynch today to win, and if he isn't then he's likely town.

I'm leaving out actually content, but I'd need to know if Auro was actually a controversial slot to bother town casing him, and I can't do that on mobile anyway.

Show is starting soon (super excited) so I'll be back tommorow if I can get WiFi to work on the train. I'll aim to go through Dann and Molla. Cheeky is a top priority to get a read on as well.since a townread there is close to a solve and a scumread anywhere is objectively a solve.

Hop 'hoppens' hop
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2461 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:11 am

Post by Hopkirk »

I fully intend to play this game for 2-3 hours on Saturday between DND and meeting people.for stuff. I actively don't want a lynch until I've read up enough to have a solid read on the gamestate.

Hop 'hopadop' hop
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2462 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:11 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Should be able to play Sunday morning and possibly on the train on Friday too.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2463 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:17 am

Post by Hopkirk »

I don't particularly care how many people are voting me. Town doesn't lynch me before I've had time to gamesolve. If they do they get fucked on post game points because that's objectively bad play.

I scumread anyone who's got a partner that's played with town hop if that partner scumreads me btw. No idea if this applies to anyone.

Hop 'hop hoppington' hop
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2464 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:55 am

Post by Dannflor »

Hopkirk, you’re not one of my top scum picks but that’s such a weird thought process regardless.

A: why do I need a Hop lynch to win? I think if I really wanted to I could drive a lynch on anyone except maybe Cheeky and Cephrir.

B: why would voting you be a scum claim? Why would Eddie have or even needed to have coached that? Why is the that the one distinguishing factor in my alignment?
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2465 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:58 am

Post by Dannflor »

I want to know who FF wants to kill
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2466 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:19 am

Post by Cephrir »

VOTE: Turkey
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: No pref

Post Post #2467 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:29 am

Post by Donempire »

In post 2453, Auro wrote:
In post 2405, CheekyTeeky wrote:Like worst case scenario is that Hop, Dong and you are all town and we've ignored BB/gobbles/FF/Cephrir.
I'm actively proposing a BB+Gobbles team.
No one really thinks he's town.
Yet, no one wants to lynch him.
Esp was towny EoD2. But no one cared.
Gob has been continuously scummy. He appears when it's convenient, makes wild, obviously made up statements. Has someone defend him very hard when wagoned. Starts D3 with a Dong vote saying "Please just listen to me" and pisses off, no one cares.

Yes, you guys are ignoring BB+Gobbles+FF. FF/Gobbles and BB/Gobbles are both valid solves.

I'm pushing Gobbles for this, and you then somehow lose your townread on me, declare Gobbles town for it, then also acknowledge you're ignoring Gobbles. What even?
You're voting formerfish

I get you on the BB Gobbles team. BB and Former are town here, ₺here are legitimately no situation where they turn out to be scum. Gobbles i can sheep you on.

VOTE: gobble
Age of Empires Elo: 1500 something in DE, 1800 in HD
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2468 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:33 am

Post by Donempire »

I think its gobble/cheeky at this point tbh. I'm sorry i havent been able to case cheeky but at this point i dont think i'll be able to. I've been underperforming this game and i apologize for that, but i dont think making a giant wall post at this stage solves anything. I will try engaging with cheeky so you can see where im coming from at least.
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2469 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:52 am

Post by Donempire »

In post 2310, CheekyTeeky wrote:Dong can you give me a read on gobble and how that's evolved for you through the game?
Gobble at the start of the game i liked due to his activity and his engagement with cephrir which despite starting off on the wrong foot he seemed to treat as a conversation rather than trying to attack ceph on his weak points, though i think some posts seemed odd now that i read it, like he seems to ignore hopkirk completely for some reason.

After NSG is lynched he seems to have panicked a lot. The content his posts contained dropped and he has been continually shading me since as long as i have lived. Also i dont think he ever pushed a lynch, either wagoned someone or made a futile attempt at a push. I think the fact that i cant say anything about him when i can confidently speak about players like BB or Ceph speaks to the quality of his posts, because i dont believe either bb or ceph had more posts than him but they did have much more quality posts, and thats my main reason so far. hmm...
Formerly Dongempire
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2470 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:27 am

Post by BBmolla »

VOTE: Gobble
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2471 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:29 am

Post by BBmolla »

If you’re right we win

If you’re wrong you get no say in tomorrow’s lynch Auro
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2472 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:37 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Dong I don't need a case just give me a general idea of why I make sense as scum to you.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2473 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:45 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I'll hammer gobbles but want FF/Hop to catch up first. Gobbles is at L-2.
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2474 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:49 am

Post by Donempire »

Thats l1
Im throwing. I just realized cheeky/gobble team is impossible. I messed up somewhere

@Cheeky its the same reason as the one i told in , scum when theres only 2 remaining will want to take control of the discussion instead of lurking like they would want to in a for example single scum scenario. In this case they have better numbers and can control the discussion more effectively as well as no prs, but are easier to die because they lose when even one of them is hit.
This along with you increasing in activity at the start of d2 along with an attempted flashlynch on bb when it looked like former/nsg was nearing the noose made me suspicious. Its hard to do this without giving posts but suffice to say i dont like them either, though i wont push on it without giving examples.
Formerly Dongempire

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”