Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #5150 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:50 am

Post by Gammagooey »

what's odd about it and why is it more likely to come from scum than town in your opinion?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5151 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:24 am

Post by nomnomnom »

I think I wouldn't do justice to this question if I was to answer it now, so let me come back to this question when I have a clear mind
panthaleon
panthaleon
Goon
panthaleon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5152 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:30 am

Post by panthaleon »

In post 5145, nomnomnom wrote:If you really rely on me to make a good shot here you've lost your mind
I mean you're not making a shot alone. You're doing it with the consensus of the town, if you are town.
Reformed boy - just trying my best

both I and the mod team know where we stand regarding the plight of the palestinian people. proud to be a mafiascum member!
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5153 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:49 am

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

Nom:
Spoiler:
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5154 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:52 am

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

VOTE: nomnomnom
Feels so scummy...
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5155 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:41 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 5152, panthaleon wrote:
In post 5145, nomnomnom wrote:If you really rely on me to make a good shot here you've lost your mind
I mean you're not making a shot alone. You're doing it with the consensus of the town, if you are town.
lol
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5156 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:34 am

Post by Sir Elton Hercules John »

Pink Ball replaces chennisden. Posthumously.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5157 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:30 am

Post by kuribo »

vote: Dr Easy Bake
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5158 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:35 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@EC - Something Smart is in the hizzouse. That was my phrasing not theirs, don’t worry.

SS ask if Nom’s vengeful is permanent, but he assumed it was but thinks that, If so then she shouldn't be the lynch today or anytime soon, because it risks too much if she is scum which she seems to have a high chance of being. It gives scum 2 high priority kills in a row, effectively that would kill the entire Doctor hood, or some other high priority kills.

Jingle thinks that the commuter hood is all town, though.

SS thinks DEB’s 5079 feels town, and that nom's 5145 is a cheap deflection, bad, but not necessarily scummy.

He comments on Ank’s 5075 being stupid but more likely than not town, then asks me what I think because I know Eddie more than he does.

SS feels Panthaleon 5089 and 5091 feel pretty manipulative. Doesn’t agree that nom today is the best play given that all the vengeful plans can just as easily be executed on any other day, and if nom is NK'd, even better, scum killed a guaranteed mislynch.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5159 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:39 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Nomnom - i feel you’re gonna twist that knife you’ve been planting in my back every now and then warming me up for this moment. I feel like regardless of your alignment, I go down with that Vengeful, and I’m not scum.

If you’re town, killing me makes EP forced to use the Lightning Rod, and then there’s no more protective hood.

We are high priority kills for scum which is why we’ve been getting so much pressure.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #5160 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:40 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 5122, Ankamius wrote:you've been an asshole to Ank
>I< have been an asshole to Ank?? Is it me who keeps calling her scum for absolutely no reason? Is it me who has a hard on to go against logic and always say/do the wrong thing at the wrong time?

And I don't care what chenn said. chenn isn't exactly a player I'd sheep, dead or alive.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5161 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:44 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 5159, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Nomnom - i feel you’re gonna twist that knife you’ve been planting in my back every now and then warming me up for this moment. I feel like regardless of your alignment, I go down with that Vengeful, and I’m not scum.

If you’re town, killing me makes EP forced to use the Lightning Rod, and then there’s no more protective hood.

We are high priority kills for scum which is why we’ve been getting so much pressure.
This is all me, I haven’t talked about this with my teammates either, and they knew nothing of the Nom twisting knives in my back, that’s I’ve grown to hate that I love
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5162 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:45 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m an odd guy! My scum posting isn’t as odd as my town posting, and I’m far more consistent as scum.

@EC - see that I’m town, and tell them.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5163 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:46 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Damn, this is one of the issues of being on a team with Jingle, SS, and RCE...I can’t have them read me and convince other people :lol:
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #5164 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:47 am

Post by Almost50 »

Oh, and @EC: Your reads suck (aside from your change of heart about me). FL is TOWN, and Maria looks like Scum to me now. I am not pursuing the case on Maria because I know I always find a way to SR her, just like your Ank will always find a way to SR me of late. I still didn't fully get over that game with multiple hoods where Ank replaced in and decided to SR me just because, and even claimed she has a semi-perfect record if reading me, and then she NK'd and mastina tunneled me for it.

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5165 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:54 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m seeing the movie Little Women today, then climbing, and then tomorrow I’m recording my podcast about all the Oscar best picture noms with the DEBster and FlipperNuggets, so I won’t be around much.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #5166 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:06 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 5127, kuribo wrote:I still don't want a nom lynch, I feel like I'm quacking in the wind on that one.
My reason to vote nom is NOT that I SR her, because I don't. My reason is that she is Vengeful, and I think we need to make use of that extra -Town motivated- kill.

In a world were nom is Scum *not my current world); that's a good lynch (a lynch on Scum is always a good lynch).
However, in the world I'm in it still is good to lynch Town!nom and have her Vengekill a SR (I'd suggest someone in particular, but I don't want to affect nom's decision in case I'm wrong).

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5167 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:16 am

Post by kuribo »

I just don't like the idea of lynching my town read on day 4 just because they're vengeful

Like I'd rather lynch a scum read regardless because then you're not trading a town for that scum

Don't get me wrong I do love high risk high reward gameplay, and if it were me who were vengeful, I'd be begging you people to put me out of my misery so I could yeet someone into the shadow realm
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #5168 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:17 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 5146, nomnomnom wrote:You know what

I think scums think they know where I would shoot, so they think it's safe to vote me.

Perhaps it changes how I view this whole game...
Vengekill Maria. I will either be called a hero or a fool until the next TM is upon us. (If she flips Scum it was a JJD call. If she flips Town it was AP.) :lol: :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #5169 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:22 am

Post by Almost50 »

UNVOTE:

Just to give both nom & kuribo their space to try and convince me/us otherwise.

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #5170 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by MariaR »

Man it's no fair if a50 scumreads me cause that's the most nai thing in the game.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5171 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:56 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

My biggest town case for townNom is Firebringer getting pushed out of the neighborhood. Why wouldn’t that have happened earlier if Nom was scum.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #5172 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 5171, Flavor Leaf wrote:My biggest town case for townNom is Firebringer getting pushed out of the neighborhood. Why wouldn’t that have happened earlier if Nom was scum.
Because nom wasn't in imminent danger of being lynched until day 3

or because GIF was in the firebringer's slot until day 3

like I don't see any reason TO kick GIF/Fire out of the neighborhood until literally the night that it happened
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #5173 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:25 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Okay so I've wanted to see other people actually THINK AND PUT EFFORT into this game because maybe they'll come to the same conclusions I have and maybe they'll just look legitimately town from doing it even if they're completely off-base from what I'm thinking

But really does NOBODY else look at nom suddenly becoming vengeful because of a scum action and think 'Oh, that's pretty clearly b/c nom is scum and they want to give her a vengeful on the way out'

Because the alternative is that scum think nom is so bad that not only are they betting on her hitting town, they're betting on it hard enough that it doesn't even MATTER that right now it doesn't even save scum from having to lynch an extra player

and this is ON TOP of it being Deas's literal only read worth pushing, and that basically every nightkilled player either argued with nom significantly or wanted her dead, AND that nom CANNOT PUT TOWN-LOOKING EFFORT INTO THIS GAME TO LITERALLY SAVE HER LIFE

like what the actual fuck you guys
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #5174 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:44 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

And for kuribo and Firebringer and everyone else hanging around in the background with a metaphorical dick in your hand

Maybe you forgot or didn't notice but I ALSO townread nomnom for how she played in the beginning of the game

But after going back she had said herself that those types of arguments aren't alignment indicative of her, and she has been dodging putting any effort into actually scumhunting for literal days now and again it's really hard to see how you all are staring past it when it seems very likely to me that her lack of effort has stopped being an issue for scum and started to be part of the intended result given that she now has literally been handed a vengekill by scum when a missed shot by nom doesn't even prevent them from having to lynch an additional town player.

Spoiler: NOM NAI POSTS
In post 1705, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1697, Volpe14 wrote:If you're scum I'm really gonna call you disgusting to be fair nomnom

I know you think I'm disgusting as either alignment right now but being called disgusting by me is some kind of historic event because I rarely have a problem with people

if you're town this is just like...ok to be fair, it could be worse.
I've done this before as scum I won't lie but as I said the last time that happened, the frustration happens as both alignments. I just hate stupidity like this.
In post 1708, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1707, chennisden wrote:
In post 1702, Volpe14 wrote:
In post 1695, chennisden wrote:Yeah we get it, you're town, now can you play the game[/size]
I get letting her pass up but this isn't some kind of lock town tell or anything so back off on that

up to vote elems now?

I was thinking elems is a best lynch anyway
I really don't care at this point, sorting nom will be a task I'll put off for later in this game. Unfortunately I think this is really town indicative.

I'm not going to lock town this, it's just I really don't want to consider nom doing this as scum right now.
Unfortunately?

Also I've done this as scum too. NAI.

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”