Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:51 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I think Volxen is a better lynch than Bugs - I think they are scummier and their flip would then in turn help to sort Bugs.

I do think Volxen/Bugs could be S/S. If Volxen flips Town then Bugs is more likely Town imo.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:00 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 549, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 547, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 545, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 541, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 538, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 531, Luca Blight wrote:Well, if Koba flipping scum makes you Town, surely the reverse is also true?
How does that work?
TSE's point was that if Koba flips scum then it indicates TSE is Town. Bascially meaning TSE and Koba isn't S/S.

Which means we recieve the same benefit from TSE flipping scum.
There's a difference between not being SvS and being SvT or TvT. If one flips Town it is not instantly confirmed the other is scum and you're an SE and should know that.
But neither TSE nor I mentioned a Town flip?

Read again.
Oh derp yeah. Ignore me, I just got off work and am dead inside.
If TSE does flip scum, Koba is 99% cleared. But TSE is scum from my pov. GTH Koba will always flip scum over TSE here.
Again, I have experience with TSE so that's just what I see.
So I’m a scum read from you now?
Do I have any takers on a Town Read for me?
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:02 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 550, Luca Blight wrote:I think Volxen is a better lynch than Bugs - I think they are scummier and their flip would then in turn help to sort Bugs.

I do think Volxen/Bugs could be S/S. If Volxen flips Town then Bugs is more likely Town imo.
If you vote Volxen (or anyone that I don’t Town read) you know you’ll have a guy voting with you.
(Hint - Me)
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Aloratom
they have created substantial reads and made an effort to scumhunt + ask effective questions. I am 100% not lynching this person unless they give me substantial reason to.
chazary
at first thought I considered them null from the lack of lines, but after quickly ISOing them, their tone is strongly town and their reads flow logically and they haven't done anything that makes me read them as scum. closer to a solid townread than not here.
volxen
townnuill. they've given us good content, but I'd like some more before I declare them a townread right now(its looking to be a townread thus far however)
bugspray
scumnull(i dont think they are really null but rather neutral rn) they have a lot of weird lines i dont agree with but considering the angle that they are town that is trying to gamesolve I can see that they are town etc. they lean very slightly scum for me based on their weird behavior but it's only d1 and their intentions can be proven over time.
GeorgeBailey
this ones a bit of a hot take, but man..... this dude's tone is so relaxed I don't see them as scum right now at all. just ISO them please, they are not stressing and they've had good consistent play. I will not be pursuing them today.
Luca Blight
now. luca, they have done a lot of ego play so far, although its very subtle, the world seems to revolve around their reads. But mainly, this is because of their sudden flip off of TSE, after vehemently wanting their lynch. I made a play where I looked to bait a townread on TSE, and Luca jumped on it after I had explained it to vote me. ISO them. Look at how strongly they looked to go on TSE, and afterwards they avoided my question about it. This is a slot I want 100% pushed tomorrow especially if TSE ends up flipping scum.
JacksonVirgo
idk I dont like how they have buddied TSE right away. and their reaction to being voted was immediate AtE. They havent done much of anything this game and I'm nervous about that. overall based on the AtE reaction to being voted i get scum vibes so thats where I stand right now.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Anyawys my friends are yelling at me to play a game with them so i can reply to anything thats been posted in the meantime later
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:03 pm

Post by Aloratom »

In post 500, bugspray wrote:VOTE: unvote gb
In post 501, bugspray wrote:VOTE: tsel-1
Please explain how this is a "pro gamer move with the fake l-1 that totally worked."

How was it a fake L-1, and how did it totally work?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:08 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Ok, so it seems Koba can't explain why TSE's actions scream scum.

I guess they will have to be lynched, then.
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:16 pm

Post by Aloratom »

In post 551, TrueSoulEnergy wrote: Do I have any takers on a Town Read for me?
I'll be honest with you, I have a difficult time understanding half of your posts. This one for example:
In post 535, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 531, Luca Blight wrote:Well, if Koba flipping scum makes you Town, surely the reverse is also true?
Well Ima look from you perspective.
Assuming Luca is the one that did what I did and not me.
From my POV in that case I indicated that Koba is unwilling to vote Luca at first.
Said “IDK he might flip town, I’m unsure”
Then when Koba became a wagon they decided to then vote Luca. (Keep in mind this is a metaphor)
Now yes your probably thinking “Sure this is a tad bit scummy but nothing to indicate W/W”
Well Yes and No.
Yes a Wolf could react like that when trying to defend a town.
But a Wolf could also slightly defend their buddy but then push them so they don’t get lynched instead as they feel as if their buddy is going to get lynched regardless of Koba’s flip.

Although assuming the wolf on the wagon is a Roleblocker or Rolecop.
There’s a very low chance their buddy EVER voted against them.
As without that person it hurts scum ALLOT.
I literally don't know what to make of this, which is a shame because it actually looks like you've got some analysis here. Maybe it's on my end; I don't know. I'd hate my read of you come down to a simple communication issue, but that may be what it is. To me, you look like you're being overly defensive and consistently deflecting rather than pointing out reasons why other players could be Town or Scum. I just get the sense that you're playing 100% reactive, which I don't know is the optimal way for you to be approaching this game right now. Overall, it makes me think there's a subversive intent, and therefore I have a scum read on you.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:20 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I’m having the same problem, tom. I barely even skimmed that post tbh.

Based on play TSE has a great chance of flipping scum. The only thing that makes me doubt it is how everyone has reacted to his wagon.
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:23 pm

Post by Aloratom »

In post 556, Luca Blight wrote:Ok, so it seems Koba can't explain why TSE's actions scream scum.

I guess they will have to be lynched, then.
If I'm understanding correctly, you have DkKoba, volxen, bugspray and TSE as your scum leans or scum reads right now, and your currently hottest after DkKoba. (please correct any of this if I'm wrong) What do you make of DkKoba saying they set a trap for you with regard to TSE, ie. "I made a play where I looked to bait a townread on TSE, and Luca jumped on it after I had explained it to vote me. ISO them. Look at how strongly they looked to go on TSE, and afterwards they avoided my question about it. This is a slot I want 100% pushed tomorrow especially if TSE ends up flipping scum."?
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:24 pm

Post by Aloratom »

In post 554, DkKoba wrote:Anyawys my friends are yelling at me to play a game with them so i can reply to anything thats been posted in the meantime later
You've got a nice reads list there, but you left out TSE.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:26 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

It’s pure deflection. Kobe has repeatedly avoided my question, so in return is making out I’ve avoided theirs which, as you can see from reading back, clearly isn’t the case.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:32 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 450, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 449, DkKoba wrote:I didn't like bugs' tone + volxen has been an inactive slot who I wanted to get more of a read on especially.
And TSE has just been consistently anti-town, I just can't deal with that. It's annoying and doesn't help us.
TSE's tone reads towny
but just I cant ignore how much their actions scream scum
Can you elaborate on this?
This question was asked at the start of page 19 during a real-time conversation with Koba. They suddenly went offline, which could be a coincidence, but have since completely evaded this question and tried to deflect from it by making out I'm the one ignoring their question.

The implication here is that Koba's reasons for SR'ing TSE weren't genuine to begin with. If they were then Koba would have simply answered my question.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:33 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 551, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
How does that work?
TSE's point was that if Koba flips scum then it indicates TSE is Town. Bascially meaning TSE and Koba isn't S/S.

There's a difference between not being SvS and being SvT or TvT. If one flips Town it is not instantly confirmed the other is scum and you're an SE and should know that.

Read again.
If TSE does flip scum, Koba is 99% cleared. But TSE is scum from my pov. GTH Koba will always flip scum over TSE here.
What no? I town-read you but I'm not crossing you off as lock-town.
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:34 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 553, DkKoba wrote:
Aloratom
they have created substantial reads and made an effort to scumhunt + ask effective questions. I am 100% not lynching this person unless they give me substantial reason to.
chazary
at first thought I considered them null from the lack of lines, but after quickly ISOing them, their tone is strongly town and their reads flow logically and they haven't done anything that makes me read them as scum. closer to a solid townread than not here.
volxen
townnuill. they've given us good content, but I'd like some more before I declare them a townread right now(its looking to be a townread thus far however)
bugspray
scumnull(i dont think they are really null but rather neutral rn) they have a lot of weird lines i dont agree with but considering the angle that they are town that is trying to gamesolve I can see that they are town etc. they lean very slightly scum for me based on their weird behavior but it's only d1 and their intentions can be proven over time.
GeorgeBailey
this ones a bit of a hot take, but man..... this dude's tone is so relaxed I don't see them as scum right now at all. just ISO them please, they are not stressing and they've had good consistent play. I will not be pursuing them today.
Luca Blight
now. luca, they have done a lot of ego play so far, although its very subtle, the world seems to revolve around their reads. But mainly, this is because of their sudden flip off of TSE, after vehemently wanting their lynch. I made a play where I looked to bait a townread on TSE, and Luca jumped on it after I had explained it to vote me. ISO them. Look at how strongly they looked to go on TSE, and afterwards they avoided my question about it. This is a slot I want 100% pushed tomorrow especially if TSE ends up flipping scum.
JacksonVirgo
idk I dont like how they have buddied TSE right away. and their reaction to being voted was immediate AtE. They havent done much of anything this game and I'm nervous about that. overall based on the AtE reaction to being voted i get scum vibes so thats where I stand right now.
Respond to my post, scum

wiki // GTKAS
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:39 pm

Post by Aloratom »

In post 550, Luca Blight wrote:I think Volxen is a better lynch than Bugs - I think they are scummier and their flip would then in turn help to sort Bugs.

Volxen isn't contributing anything current. They are rising in my scum awareness more and more. I saw some stats a few weeks ago regarding lurkers. It was a small sample size, but lurkers on D1 were more likely to be Town rather than Scum. Problem is, Volxen isn't really lurking, they are posting two days behind everyone else, so I don't know that the stats I saw would apply. I'm not sure what exactly to make of this, but I'm not necessarily opposed to considering Volxen for a lynch if they don't contribute current information PDQ.

Bugspray, on the other hand, is contributing current information, but it's sporadic and difficult to parse. There aren't a lot of complete thoughts there. They seem to be trying to play a lot of games, but they're not really giving good analysis on why they read players a certain way. I'm having a difficult time pinning them down. Overall, I'm getting sloppy town vibes or straight up scum. Being cute and evasive may be fun for them, but it doesn't do Town any favors.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 562, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 450, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 449, DkKoba wrote:I didn't like bugs' tone + volxen has been an inactive slot who I wanted to get more of a read on especially.
And TSE has just been consistently anti-town, I just can't deal with that. It's annoying and doesn't help us.
TSE's tone reads towny
but just I cant ignore how much their actions scream scum
Can you elaborate on this?
This question was asked at the start of page 19 during a real-time conversation with Koba. They suddenly went offline, which could be a coincidence, but have since completely evaded this question and tried to deflect from it by making out I'm the one ignoring their question.

The implication here is that Koba's reasons for SR'ing TSE weren't genuine to begin with. If they were then Koba would have simply answered my question.
you have read the game. you were more focused on how scum TSE was. stop with your dishonest as fuck intentions. Between the mason claim, the dodgy explanation, and then finally the wolfy vote onto me, and probably more that im forgetting, TSE has consistently shown scummy actions throughout the game. And yet now suddenly you are making an excuse to back off of them. You are hard focused on trying to get me as a "gotcha" for a stupid question like this. meanwhile you have STILL YET TO PROPERLY EXPLAIN why TSE is townier to you despite hard pushing them as scum.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:43 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

Aloratom
chazary
volxen
bugspray
GeorgeBailey
Luca Blight
JacksonVirgo
You think me and Luca are scum buddies?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 564, JacksonVirgo wrote:
Aloratom
chazary
volxen
bugspray
GeorgeBailey
Luca Blight
JacksonVirgo
Respond to my post, scum
Maybe when you contribute something meaningful to the game
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:43 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

Yes because scum doesn’t lay off their buddy and repeatedly try’s to enforce their lynch.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 567, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
Aloratom
chazary
volxen
bugspray
GeorgeBailey
Luca Blight
JacksonVirgo
You think me and Luca are scum buddies?
As of right now, potentially yes. Obviously these are only D1 reads and arent set in stone, once intentions can be read better later on.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:45 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 528, DkKoba wrote:
In post 484, DkKoba wrote: Why are you pushing the lynch off TSE Lucas?
@Luca you never answered this
I'm not sure they quoted it thrice, but I answered their question no fewer than
four
times in total:

Spoiler: here
In post 443, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 440, DkKoba wrote:
In post 439, Luca Blight wrote:UNVOTE:

Getting a bad feeling from those posts ^
Is TSE town now?
Why would you assume I think that simply based on an unvote?

The fact you're positioning yourself to hammer like that causes me to doubt your alignment, which in turn causes me to doubt whether my read on TSE is correct.

In post 446, Luca Blight wrote:So what was the whole Bugs/Volxen thing about? A misdirection?

Of course me unvoting TSE doesn't automatically mean I TR them - I just want to think more before the day is ended

In post 510, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 484, DkKoba wrote:Lucas how about you stop attacking people and answer for yourself? Your own play seems to have been to only question others and the fact you are saying you have "multiple scumreads" is like you're setting up a lynch order.
You never gave me a solid answer on why you unvoted TSE nor answered why your read on them changed enough to go on me.
All that I've done so far is fish for reactions and tried to trick scum into participating more and help us gamesolve but instead you jump on a wagon?
I could just be lurky and not help town.
Why are you pushing the lynch off TSE Lucas?
I have multiple scumreads because there are multiple scummy slots. I am not setting up a lynch order - I am sorting as best I can today as I'm probably going to be dead Tomorrow.

I unvoted TSE because I wanted more time to think - I told you that already. I wasn't ready to end the day and still am not.

My read on TSE has nothing to do with my read on you.

I've explained why your change of stance on TSE seems calculated to me, and the fact you've avoided the vital question of '
why TSE's actions scream scum
' is a massive red flag against you. The answer to that question was essential to helping me understand if your reasons for switching were genuine or nor, but you a) Suddenly went offline when I asked the question and b) have continued to ignore it.

It reeks of delaying tactics.

Spoiler: and here
In post 529, Luca Blight wrote:That's pretty much the same question as 'do you now TR TSE'?

My answer was that no, I don't TR them. The reason I don't want them immediately lynched is because I want to assess you and Volxen further before the day is over.

And yet Koba continues to dodge my question on the grounds that I supposedly haven't answered their's, which as you can see is nonsense.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:47 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 563, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 551, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
How does that work?

Read again.
What no? I town-read you but I'm not crossing you off as lock-town.
Ok.
Is Volxen town reading me?
He’s the only one who hasn’t fully stated a read on me yet.
If he Town reads me he’s probably scum distancing TBH.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:48 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 568, DkKoba wrote:
In post 564, JacksonVirgo wrote:
Aloratom
chazary
volxen
bugspray
GeorgeBailey
Luca Blight
JacksonVirgo
Respond to my post, scum
Maybe when you contribute something meaningful to the game
No, respond to it now.

wiki // GTKAS
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

dude shut the fuck up and focus on something else because your question is fucking stupid as shit considering your fucking read on TSE. You deadass just look like you are looking for an excuse to push off of TSE and its showing.

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”