In post 575, Detective Pikachu wrote:
In post 573, ROUND ONE wrote:why are you town
why is should the other wagon be lynched over you
and what could make you scum in this scenario
1 - play better and figure it out
2 - that wasn't what I was saying you should do
3 - play better and figure it out

I missed 0 questions that were worth answering
Remember when you slated Natsu for being condescending?

I’m sorry but blatant hypocrisy drives me nuts.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by Hectic »

Luca, what's your read on the Spy slot?
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by Detective Pikachu »

In post 597, Luca Blight wrote:I feel like his SR’s/votes on me and R1 are defensive rather than actually believing either of us are scum.
who said I scumread R1?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 599, Hectic wrote:Honestly, Pikachu's been more "fighty" than any of my other games with him, but none of the frustration/rage stood out as fake, so I still think he's fine. And this feels different to the last time he was in a 1v1 as scum where he went more along with it and was more passive aggressive, it was a different tone basically (talking about Cane, Piakchu).
Scum get frustrated too - the rage doesn’t have to be fake. Pikachu clearly sees himself as a big shot and he’s furious at the thought of being caught D1 in a newbie game.
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:01 pm

In post 599, Hectic wrote:And this feels different to the last time he was in a 1v1 as scum where he went more along with it and was more passive aggressive, it was a different tone basically (talking about Cane, Piakchu).
oh yeah forgot you were in tm
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:02 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 601, Hectic wrote:Luca, what's your read on the Spy slot?
The slot has seemed fine to me the whole way through, but I haven’t got round to ISO’ing them yet. I’ll do so soon.
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:03 pm

In post 600, Luca Blight wrote:Remember when you slated Natsu for being condescending?

I’m sorry but blatant hypocrisy drives me nuts.
why do you let an abstract concept drive your nuts? is that how mr. peanut died?

also anyway, r1 has been aggressively anti-town with the way she's handling her reads and yeah, I'm gonna call her out on asking questions that I wanna say 80% of this site would not answer in that gamestate and then complain about it
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 602, Detective Pikachu wrote:
In post 597, Luca Blight wrote:I feel like his SR’s/votes on me and R1 are defensive rather than actually believing either of us are scum.
who said I scumread R1?
You’re voting them while having other slots which you supposedly SR.

If you don’t think they’re scum then why are you voting them?
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:05 pm

In post 603, Luca Blight wrote:Pikachu clearly sees himself as a big shot and he’s furious at the thought of being caught D1 in a newbie game.
oh is this why you were complaining about misreps? You got frustrated at being caught d1 in a newbie game?

I feel like this is you explaining why your overreaction to my initial push is scum-indicative lol
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:06 pm

In post 607, Luca Blight wrote:If you don’t think they’re scum then why are you voting them?
she poisoned the well and pre-accused me of omgus while I was townreading her so I wanted to see how she would react to a push
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:08 pm

Being new to the site does not give you justification in "forgetting" every single read when asked about them
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:09 pm

Natsu is still probably the scummiest person here right now
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 608, Detective Pikachu wrote:
In post 603, Luca Blight wrote:Pikachu clearly sees himself as a big shot and he’s furious at the thought of being caught D1 in a newbie game.
oh is this why you were complaining about misreps? You got frustrated at being caught d1 in a newbie game?

I feel like this is you explaining why your overreaction to my initial push is scum-indicative lol
Arguing with you is about as fruitful as having a debate with a brick wall.

Being misrepped sucks. When I gave you a taste of your own medicine you were pissed off as well.

You’re either scum or have a complete lack of self-awareness and are a complete hypocrite. I’m reluctant to believe the latter.
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:12 pm

I never intentionally misrepped you. Once again, you took me disagreeing with your interpretation as an invitation to misrep my positions in a deliberately shitty way to satisfy your own petty egotistical desires.

And me thinking people should be less shitty to each other in this game *goes hand in hand* with telling people to stop giving awful/shitty reads without reasoning. Telling people to play better does not make me a "hypocrite"; if I continued to let R1 just do ~whatever she's doing~ without letting her know that my townread on her is not indissoluble THEN I'd be a hypocrite because that would be fostering a toxic gamestate
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:13 pm

In post 613, Detective Pikachu wrote:Once again, you took me disagreeing with your interpretation as an invitation to misrep my positions in a deliberately shitty way to satisfy your own petty egotistical desires.
and you then have the gall to accuse me of hypocrisy. like this game is blacklist material for you regardless of alignment in my book, which is something I have literally never said in a newbie queue game before
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:16 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

You put words in my mouth that were never said. For example, making out I said I should be TR for not giving a shit about this game - that is entirely fabricated, and you expect me to believe you didn’t intend to misrep me?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:17 pm

Post by Hectic »

@mod: V/LA until the 10th.
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:19 pm

You argued that you not participating in the first 10 pages of the game was NAI because you always don't participate in the first 10 pages or something like that

Then you argued that you had refuted all my points and that I was scummy for calling you out

This makes it seem like you are insisting you be townread for not participating in the first ten pages when:
1) not participating in the first 10 pages because you don't like RVS is dumb
2) it's also bad particularly for an SE
3) calling you out on it is entirely reasonable
4) saying you always do it does not mean I should consider you town, at best you should remain in my poe
5) calling me scummy for calling you out on the fact that you were lurking is scummy
6) saying I'm misrepping you because your excuse for having very low content at the beginning of the game is awful and overly dramatic
7) continuing to whine about misreps that are not misreps is also awful
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:21 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 614, Detective Pikachu wrote:
In post 613, Detective Pikachu wrote:Once again, you took me disagreeing with your interpretation as an invitation to misrep my positions in a deliberately shitty way to satisfy your own petty egotistical desires.
and you then have the gall to accuse me of hypocrisy. like this game is blacklist material for you regardless of alignment in my book, which is something I have literally never said in a newbie queue game before
And yet I (unlike you) admitted that what I did was a misrep.

It’s like in school, someone who is being bullied over and over then fights back on the same terms, which ends the problem.

As I said before, if you can’t take it then don’t dish it out. Take a look back at your portrayals and tell me that mine was any worse than yours?
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:23 pm

In post 259, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 258, Detective Pikachu wrote:
In post 256, Luca Blight wrote:Why are you scumreading me, then?
0 solving
Based entirely on RVS posts, which is what I said before.
In post 262, Luca Blight wrote:Strawmanning? You literally said I was scum for not answering RQS, don’t try to make out I’m misreppng you.

I’ve defended myself by being defensive? Oh, how awful.

I’ve already said I will catch-up when I get home, that doesn’t mean I shouldn’t engage you right now on what I feel is an opportunistic push.
like this is where you start right

you a) misrep my position by assuming I care about RQS, and continue to return to the RQS point I never made, strawmanning the much simpler point I made which was that you simply weren't solving in the limited activity you wer ein the game

you b) call me opportunistic for saying dismissing that point because you apparently don't like RVS, which is also bad

c) continuing to counter-push me for my activity push on you is basically saying that you think I should townread you for "not giving a shit about the game" which is what you're implying with your reasoning here, i.e. that you never do RQS and never solve at the beginning of the game
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:25 pm

In post 618, Luca Blight wrote:mine was any worse than yours?
Yours were worse than mine.
Hands down.
Point blank.
No contest.

I was pushing you for activity, invited you to take your time in catching up, and you responded by:
-shit tunneling me
-misrepping my position (unintentionally at first, with RQS, which you seem to have simply not understood I didn't give a shit about)
-misrepping my position EVEN MORE (now intentionally, because you didn't like the fact that I didn't like your excuses for skipping the beginning of the game)

No one has to like RVS, no one has to answer RQS, giving yourself permission to skip the beginning of the game and then counter-pushing the people who observe that your activity is below average is bad. If you are aware that you under-perform in RVS, why would you think that *scum* would be the ones most likely to call you out on that? Doesn't that reflect the fact that I am *accurately observing* your level of involvement in the game? You can't have it both ways.
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:26 pm

That you CHOSE to take a disagreement and deliberately escalate it because you "felt you were being bullied" and now want to play the victim card is disgusting, you took someone asking you LEGITIMATE questions about your play and decided to be as shitty as you possibly could in response
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I misrepped you about RQS, did I?

Dude, you literally said I didn’t answer RQS because I’m scum. Stop trying to distance yourself from it. I’m not even bringing that up anymore and yet you still do.

I pushed you because I believe your reasons were forced, not because I thought you must TR me. You’re the one making assumptions here.

Enough of this shit, I’m on V/LA. We can continue this on Tuesday if you want.
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:30 pm

In post 82, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 52, ArthurConyl wrote:
That's gotta be one of the most dumb scum tells I've ever seen, ngl.

Hello everyone, my name's Arthur and I'm fairly new at forum mafia.
Haha, I love this defiance.

Good on you, Arthur.
In post 83, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 56, dsjstr wrote:I just want to point out that DP and Hectic are probably the best two players in here XD
You do yourself a disservice, dsj! :P
In post 84, Detective Pikachu wrote:I investigated Luca night 0 and learned he was part of the mafia, we should all speed wagon him :3 :3 :3
This was my initial ping

I say I have a guilty on you, and then get... no reaction from you. whatsoever

like yeah, I didn't like either of these posts, they seemed pockety and lacking in solving, and I commented on it... and you left the thread even though you had been posting just moments before

that certainly gives me the impression you don't really care about this thread, if I'm going to say I have a guilty on you and you have *no reaction* whatsoever, and then when you finally do rejoin the thread, you seem unable to understand what I'm actually scumreading you for, instead over-prioritizing a joke I make later on *after* my scumread on you has already developed

and then you just DON'T SHUT UP about RQS for like 20 posts even though *no one cared* which reflects a deep and fundamental unwillingness to engage people for what they're actually saying about you

and THEN you start screaming about misreps when you *refuse* to actually engage in a meaningful way about the problems I have with your play

like if you are town this game, WOW
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:32 pm

In post 622, Luca Blight wrote:Dude, you literally said I didn’t answer RQS because I’m scum. Stop trying to distance yourself from it. I’m not even bringing that up anymore and yet you still do.
my point proven --

and again, you have the GALL to accuse me of misreps

a total unwillingness to actually process why I would scumread you in that situation and what I can only HOPE is a deliberate refusal to understand the gamestate or how people perceive you

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”