kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5800 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:55 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 5785, Firebringer wrote:
In post 5775, kuribo wrote:don't ever play a game with me again if that's all you've got to say because you already know it fucking provokes me.
this kind of ate. Should get you a warning btw. Trying to fuck with someone by saying "IF YOU DO X AGAIN I WILL NEVER PLAY WITH YOU"

1) Not the appropriate setting for this. We can talk about it post game or in pms after.
2) You are crossing lines of AtE that is abusive and has impacted games too much imo.

I am not gonna stop, I am gonna keep posting what I think.
So try another angle if u want me to think ur town.

I don't care about if ur emotions are real or not, I think them being real or fake is irrelevant I think ur doing it to manipulate people either way.

You can be genuine angry and add a few extra levels of RAWWRR because u think it will help sell ur case.

Like you don't fucking understand dude, this isn't even Kuribo talking to Firebringer, this is Teddy talking to whatever the fuck your name is. You think for two seconds I like getting mad at people on this site? That I like getting warned or banned from a site I've been in for twelve God damn years? That I fucking like hearing things about how I'm just some toxic dickhead? Who the fuck would like any of that? Why the fuck do you think I don't play anymore? I got sick and Fucking tired of people (and I can name names) trying to provoke me. People who fucking know better.

And this isn't some attempt to manipulate anyone, this is me talking to you on a personal level: it's Fucking exhausting. My life right now is Fucking exhausting dude. But even more than that, mafia has been exhausting to me for about five years now. I don't enjoy this anymore. I haven't enjoyed playing in a very long time.

So you wanna pretend you think it's manipulation, what the fuck ever dude. Because at the end of the day all I want outta this is to keep my head down and not get banned so I can actually keep participating on this site and not get myself cyberbobbed.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #5801 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:56 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 5794, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 5790, Firebringer wrote:
In post 5787, nomnomnom wrote:Ank explain how I suddenly became scum to you I really want to hear this
god the irony of this is so amazing.

nom doesn't even see it
There was a massive slip that was deflected and there was nothing of substance that even came close to explain it.
Ank is acting like in that one scumgame I saw of her.
She's been defeatist since day 1 which is not in her towngames at all.

Explain to me how Ank is town.

pedit: you still are not answering the question: Am I town or scum?
if ur town u need to stop focusing on one post.
Ank has so much more posts than one post for you to be hanging on to confirm a scumread of.

Pattern of behavior, lines of thinking between posts, etc.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5802 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:57 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Like Ank, I actually believe you don't approach this game the same way when you are free of suspicion and when people actually start suspecting you. When it's the latter you just shut down, say stuff like "oh no I am getting BoPed" or "oh no town is going to lose" and constant shit like that. Remember how you said that you thought I was town because I handled you the same way regardless of how you read me and how people read me? Yeah, I actually believe I scumread you because you are not consistent with that yourself.

pedit: Okay, then show me why ank is town according to you
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #5803 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:57 am

Post by kuribo »

Do you realize that me and Radiant Cowbells once got so hostile toward one another that we agreed never to speak again? Did cow ever tell you that?

We don't like each other as people and it's real fucking funny considering we agree with one another on so many issues, but it all boiled down to both of us being dicks to one another in a scum PT.

And hey I'll be the first to admit I was an asshole there, and I probably instigated it.

But it's Fucking exhausting to have to count my enemies. Vote however the fuck you want dude. IDGAF. I'd rather watch you mislynch me than make an enemy of someone I mostly respected outside of mafia games.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5804 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:00 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

You count your enemies, I’ll count my victories.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5805 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:01 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Also, I like how I start to get called scum after I disappear for a bit
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #5806 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:01 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 5800, kuribo wrote:
In post 5775, kuribo wrote:don't ever play a game with me again if that's all you've got to say because you already know it fucking provokes me.
this kind of ate. Should get you a warning btw. Trying to fuck with someone by saying "IF YOU DO X AGAIN I WILL NEVER PLAY WITH YOU"

1) Not the appropriate setting for this. We can talk about it post game or in pms after.
2) You are crossing lines of AtE that is abusive and has impacted games too much imo.

I don't care about if ur emotions are real or not, I think them being real or fake is irrelevant I think ur doing it to manipulate people either way.

You can be genuine angry and add a few extra levels of RAWWRR because u think it will help sell ur case.

Like you don't fucking understand dude, this isn't even Kuribo talking to Firebringer, this is Teddy talking to whatever the fuck your name is. You think for two seconds I like getting mad at people on this site? That I like getting warned or banned from a site I've been in for twelve God damn years? That I fucking like hearing things about how I'm just some toxic dickhead? Who the fuck would like any of that? Why the fuck do you think I don't play anymore? I got sick and Fucking tired of people (and I can name names) trying to provoke me. People who fucking know better.

And this isn't some attempt to manipulate anyone, this is me talking to you on a personal level: it's Fucking exhausting. My life right now is Fucking exhausting dude. But even more than that, mafia has been exhausting to me for about five years now. I don't enjoy this anymore. I haven't enjoyed playing in a very long time.

So you wanna pretend you think it's manipulation, what the fuck ever dude. Because at the end of the day all I want outta this is to keep my head down and not get banned so I can actually keep participating on this site and not get myself cyberbobbed.
Go to anger management.

Other people are not the cause of your anger. You are the cause of your own anger. Stop putting the blame on other people and pretending you are a victim.

Theres been multiple times you point out I baited you for anger. Which is actually true because I wanted to see what I got. I saw fake exaggerated anger.

Because when I see someone mad and raging at me and at same time pointing out that they know I am baiting them. I go "well a person who is able to recognize I am baiting them should not actually get this angry. Because when you are angry your judgement is clouded and you aren't able to see things logically". When I have gotten a bit annoyed I have been able to defuse my own anger by noticing "ohh this person is trying to get this reaction." then I calmed down and not let them have the satisfaction.

So when I see you go the other way it tells me. "This person is trying to convince me this is real or he is CHOOSING to be angry".

So which is it home boi?

btw this isn't a bait post. I am not trying to get an anger response. I want an actual answer.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5807 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:02 am

Post by nomnomnom »

FL what do you think of Ank's slip and how she's reacting rn
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5808 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:03 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 5806, Firebringer wrote:Because when I see someone mad and raging at me and at same time pointing out that they know I am baiting them. I go "well a person who is able to recognize I am baiting them should not actually get this angry. Because when you are angry your judgement is clouded and you aren't able to see things logically".
this is not game related but there's this thing called emotions and "rational" isn't the term I'd use to describe them
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #5809 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:03 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 5803, kuribo wrote:Do you realize that me and Radiant Cowbells once got so hostile toward one another that we agreed never to speak again? Did cow ever tell you that?

We don't like each other as people and it's real fucking funny considering we agree with one another on so many issues, but it all boiled down to both of us being dicks to one another in a scum PT.

And hey I'll be the first to admit I was an asshole there, and I probably instigated it.

But it's Fucking exhausting to have to count my enemies. Vote however the fuck you want dude. IDGAF. I'd rather watch you mislynch me than make an enemy of someone I mostly respected outside of mafia games.
I was there for that game if you don't remember.
Show

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5810 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:04 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 5807, nomnomnom wrote:FL what do you think of Ank's slip and how she's reacting rn
I haven’t read up. I didn’t expect this game to have this many pages, let me go check up.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #5811 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:04 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 5808, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 5806, Firebringer wrote:Because when I see someone mad and raging at me and at same time pointing out that they know I am baiting them. I go "well a person who is able to recognize I am baiting them should not actually get this angry. Because when you are angry your judgement is clouded and you aren't able to see things logically".
this is not game related but there's this thing called emotions and "rational" isn't the term I'd use to describe them
that's kind of my point. The fact kuribo can rationally pick out something and figure out what I was trying to do. Then the next minute spew of with more "I AM SO ANGRY". Tells me. "Ohh that aint real'.
Show

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5812 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:07 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 5811, Firebringer wrote:
In post 5808, nomnomnom wrote:
that's kind of my point. The fact kuribo can rationally pick out something and figure out what I was trying to do. Then the next minute spew of with more "I AM SO ANGRY". Tells me. "Ohh that aint real'.
personally I don't enjoy when people go out of their way to purposefully try to anger me, so even if the thing in question doesn't anger me I feel it's malicious coming from the person if it's not clearly a friendly joke
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #5813 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:07 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 5806, Firebringer wrote:
In post 5800, kuribo wrote:

Go to anger management.

Other people are not the cause of your anger. You are the cause of your own anger. Stop putting the blame on other people and pretending you are a victim.

Theres been multiple times you point out I baited you for anger. Which is actually true because I wanted to see what I got. I saw fake exaggerated anger.

Because when I see someone mad and raging at me and at same time pointing out that they know I am baiting them. I go "well a person who is able to recognize I am baiting them should not actually get this angry. Because when you are angry your judgement is clouded and you aren't able to see things logically". When I have gotten a bit annoyed I have been able to defuse my own anger by noticing "ohh this person is trying to get this reaction." then I calmed down and not let them have the satisfaction.

So when I see you go the other way it tells me. "This person is trying to convince me this is real or he is CHOOSING to be angry".

So which is it home boi?

btw this isn't a bait post. I am not trying to get an anger response. I want an actual answer.

Knowing you're baiting me pisses me off even more, I don't think you're making the point you're making.

Nevermind the fact that before he checked out of TM, Pine specifically reminded me that I was vulnerable to baiting.

Like you do understand right that you can be mad at someone for baiting you

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #5814 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:08 am

Post by Firebringer »

btw Kuribo, I have no animosity towards u or hate u, or even mind that much what ur doing in this game. Outside games I consider u a pretty chill dude until an argument happens. That's a different story.

If you want to take this game personally you can, but I don't take it personally. I try to numb myself from it because I have actually thrown up because of a mafia game and made myself incredibly sick because of the emotions it made me went through. (it was playing against RC that it happened to. But I don't blame him. I let it get to me).

game isn't meant to be taken so seriously it affects your real life state of mind.
Show

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #5815 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:08 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 5812, nomnomnom wrote:personally I don't enjoy when people go out of their way to purposefully try to anger me, so even if the thing in question doesn't anger me I feel it's malicious coming from the person if it's not clearly a friendly joke

"He got mad at me for something I knew would make him mad therefore he's lying about being mad."

I feel like I'm in the Fucking bizarro world.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #5816 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:09 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 5814, Firebringer wrote:btw Kuribo, I have no animosity towards u or hate u, or even mind that much what ur doing in this game. Outside games I consider u a pretty chill dude until an argument happens. That's a different story.

If you want to take this game personally you can, but I don't take it personally. I try to numb myself from it because I have actually thrown up because of a mafia game and made myself incredibly sick because of the emotions it made me went through. (it was playing against RC that it happened to. But I don't blame him. I let it get to me).

game isn't meant to be taken so seriously it affects your real life state of mind.

I'm pretty pissed at you on a personal level right now tbh

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #5817 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:10 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 5814, Firebringer wrote:btw Kuribo, I have no animosity towards u or hate u, or even mind that much what ur doing in this game. Outside games I consider u a pretty chill dude until an argument happens. That's a different story.

And no Fucking shit it's not meant to be taken seriously

Why do you think I quit playing? Because I don't know how to take it any other way!

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #5818 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:11 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 5815, kuribo wrote:
In post 5812, nomnomnom wrote:personally I don't enjoy when people go out of their way to purposefully try to anger me, so even if the thing in question doesn't anger me I feel it's malicious coming from the person if it's not clearly a friendly joke

"He got mad at me for something I knew would make him mad therefore he's lying about being mad."

I feel like I'm in the Fucking bizarro world.
Your mental faculties shut down when you are angry.

Your mental faculties didn't shut down.

So either:
A) You have a superpower I don't, that can be angry and logical at same time.
B) You had some exaggerated anger.
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #5819 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:12 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 5816, kuribo wrote:I'm pretty pissed at you on a personal level right now tbh
So what do you want? Me to apologize for my thoughts here? Not to outloud say these thoughts again when I think it?

Or do you want to vent?

Cause my opinion isn't changing.
Show

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #5820 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:13 am

Post by kuribo »

Again

ITS THE FUCKING ACT OF BAITING ME THAT PISSES ME OFF

You didn't like when I called you illiterate right because I'm this close to telling you to learn how to fucking read dude

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #5821 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:14 am

Post by Firebringer »

I am pretty fine with being called illiterate. I actually don't think theres an insult you can throw at me at this point that would offend me.
Show

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #5822 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:14 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 5819, Firebringer wrote:
In post 5816, kuribo wrote:I'm pretty pissed at you on a personal level right now tbh
So what do you want? Me to apologize for my thoughts here? Not to outloud say these thoughts again when I think it?

Or do you want to vent?

Cause my opinion isn't changing.

I legit don't give a fuck what you do. Now I'm gonna try and go back to work instead of pacing around in an empty room arguing with people

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5823 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:15 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 5769, Ankamius wrote:ok well

if you wanted proof that town doesn't actually care about the game, just look at what you have to assume to believe that I'm scum this game:

1. thinking I'm scum assumes that I'd be willing to nightkill a player actively sheeping me (Volpe14) and a player that has been townreading me for the entire game (chennisden) when I've consistently been under pressure for the entirety of the game.
2. thinking I'm scum assumes that I'd be willing to substitute in my teammate's words as my own when I'm provably able to make my own posts just fine and still be stupid enough to continue along that same thought process when it's blatantly not working.
3. thinking I'm scum assumes that I'd be willing to stubbornly keep to the same playstyle day after day despite the endless amount of shit I've gotten over it that never goes away no matter how I keep going about it
4. thinking I'm scum assumes that I'm apparently stupid enough to put all this effort into going on tangents that don't help my case in the slightest while also being unwilling to 'address the points made against me' like that's ever going to fucking work
5. thinking I'm scum assumes that I'm so fucking bad at the game that I can't even properly abuse a town that is so laughably apathetic that they can't even pull a fucking lynch together, like it isn't the easiest thing in the entire game to do
6. thinking I'm scum assumes that when I stick my neck out to push an agenda that I want to get done, I'm more than willing to shift that at a moment's notice regardless of the circumstances to stick my neck out for another agenda while achieving fucking nothing in the process
7. thinking I'm scum cares so little about the game that you don't even realize that nothing about this makes any sense, and that you're literally assuming that I'm a fucking moron that can't even put the basics of manipulating the game together, yet can form enough coherent thoughts together that it took more than half a fucking day for people to """"""ReAlIzE"""""" that I'm scum

This all implies you’d be the only scum in the game, though.

Here’s my thoughts:

The slip is actually pretty weird, and I think is a completely fair assessment by EP to push. I don’t see EP bussing Ank here. However, I’m not scum with Ank, so the only way they’d have been able to know about the 1-shot is through other means.

Unless EP told Ank and is calling them out.

I don’t like that Ank essentially took the first person to be able to be pushed in Kuribo where she did, and the fact Firebringer went on immediately looks like scum trying to force a counter.

Firebringer is essentially lock scum, and he’s been coasting through this day phase and just happens to return right when he needs to?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5824 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:15 am

Post by davesaz »

I get more angry when I know people are posting things to try to get me angry. The TM game that I linked as evidence that I get angry is an example of that very thing happening.

Pedit: chill out, really.

In game related news...
I don't keep a diary so I don't have proof of the accuracy of this but...
About 70% of the people who point out "scumslips" are scum, and the other 30% are misguided.
I have yet to see a single bonafide scumslip in all the years I've been playing.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”