polypies73
Goon
polypies73
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1900 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:20 am

Post by polypies73 »

In post 1898, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1896, polypies73 wrote:they're trying to stay alive, in what world does town go i'm not gonna play the game yes, and then start volumeposting when about to be lynched
Let's break this down into 3 parts

'they're trying to stay alive' is a NAI indicator, any allignment (actually, maybe not jester lol), would be trying to stay alive.

'i'm not gonna play the game' is not a true statement, and I think you are misrepping them here. Unless you can prove they actually said this.

'Start volumeposting when about to be lynched': I also don't see this. They have been consistently active throughout the game, with spikes of activity when engaged with someone. Doesn't look anything particularly bad here.

There are a whole bunch of reasons you could be using to scumread that slot, but any of this is kinda crap.
1. is kinda true fair
2. it's a slight exxageration but i'll pull up posts that show that they said that they weren't gonna put effort etc.
3. i mean it's clear there's a much bigger pile of posts here but yes ok the interaction with FA could contribute to that
a Gun and a Rose
a Gun and a Rose
Goon
a Gun and a Rose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:20 am

Post by a Gun and a Rose »

@FA yes, I want to know what you think of those names

I think I've made it abundantly clear that that's what I want to talk about and even if I haven't been posting in size 500 to ask everyone what their read is on them I thought it was p clearly implied that that's what I wanted from the post where I said I thought that all the scum were in there + saying that specifically I wanted to talk to you and turkey

what else do you think I was trying to say?

I'm struggling to sort between those names because I struggle to identify sometimes who is just town that's wrong when I'm being pushed vs who's scum taking advantage of a wagon/trying to lead one on me and so I wanted someone who was going to work with me to try and figure out which of those names were actually a bad guy vs who was playing bad

and instead I got resounding silence but cool w/e

like I said as well, I would adjust that list to (poly, icon, JV, obviousscum, tsh, Jake, dreaminglich, drew!slot) just in terms of who seems to have been playing in an opportunistic manner vs actually trying to sort

drew!slot is null but they don't have anything that I think makes them town so they stay in assuming we're gonna get a replacement

I think my top picks for scum would be (poly, dreaminglich) probably but any of the others could be quite easily

do you want me to give you more on what I dislike on those two? what do you think of them? what do you think of the others?

-rose
a Gun and a Rose
a Gun and a Rose
Goon
a Gun and a Rose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:22 am

In post 1883, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1855, The Fonz wrote:
In post 1849, a Gun and a Rose wrote:Congratulations, the game has stalled out on a scum wagon obviously

Your scumhunting abilities are
otherworldly
lmao

-rose
Fuckin claim already ya wee radge
+1
a Gun and a Rose
a Gun and a Rose
Goon
a Gun and a Rose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:27 am

In post 1888, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1862, a Gun and a Rose wrote:
In post 1831, Frozen Angel wrote:i'm really not confident about this vote

But comparing isos both slots did nothing towny.
gar seems to be softing and distancing from dayvig at same time
which I fond odd - I
dont like their little and wierd setup talks
. i dont like how only one head did most stuff but other head is completly in game loop.
I dont like the emotional out break of rose and the backtracks on icon
and I believe zeebus claim.

VOTE: A Gun and Rose
(1) where

(2) why

(3) why

-rose
There are significant amount of posts that I even quoted some in last page that stood out as you softing the kill
Are you denying the kill then?

I posted one instance - you talking about the number of scums and your hydra tackling someone for not reading first post is conflicting a bit in my mind. it lowkey seems like you guys are informed and wanna act uninformed - thats the feeling I got from them

Cause to be honest it doesnt make any sense. It's not natural anger. I feel like you're faking it.
(1) me taking excessive pleasure in insom being removed from the game is not me softing anything. we didn't dayvig him

(2) bold of you to assume that dats and I approach the game in any sort of a similar way, and so I think you're just reading too much into hydra dissonance here. why does that give you an informed vibe? especially when this is a fairly standard metric for guesstimating the number of scum in a game and it's useful to know how large my pool should be

kori, can I quote posts on site that are not from ongoing games?

(3) okay cool, you don't know me at all but I guess w/e

-rose
polypies73
polypies73
Goon
polypies73
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:28 am

Post by polypies73 »

just a question

do you agree you haven't done much
and do you also agree you got unneccessarily aggressive

also as with that list of names it's basically everyone putting pressure on you.
which is pretty dumb to try to sort jut from there.
if you're town, scum can easily just ignore the wagon as well
a Gun and a Rose
a Gun and a Rose
Goon
a Gun and a Rose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:29 am

In post 1891, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1867, a Gun and a Rose wrote:That being said it’s been significantly harder to parse all those names due to ABSOLUTELY NO-ONE TALKING TO ME ABOUT THE LIST DESPITE IT BEING ABOUT A WEEK OLD

-rose
What is the list? Literally what the fuck

if you wanna talk about it why you dont talk about it or ask others questions about it

Hey, I post a . (dot) here in this thread now. I expect everyone to write an essay about it till next week OR I'M GONNA GET MAD AND TALK IN BOLD FONT SIZE 800

This just cant be serious ...
BECAUSE

I SAID

I WANTED TO TALK TO PEOPLE WHO WERE ACTUALLY GOING TO TALK TO ME

LIKE YOU AND TURKEY

WHO THEN WEREN'T/HAVEN'T BEEN HERE AT ALL

AND I'M NOT GOING TO CHASE UP HALF THE THREAD WHO ARE MOSTLY IN MY SCUMLIST TO SEE IF MY SCUMLIST IS CORRECT

-rose
polypies73
polypies73
Goon
polypies73
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:29 am

Post by polypies73 »

and like yeah my push was shit that's pretty obvious but it doesn't help when you just scream at everyone
a Gun and a Rose
a Gun and a Rose
Goon
a Gun and a Rose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:31 am

In post 1896, polypies73 wrote:
In post 1895, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1894, polypies73 wrote:i'm saying the fact that they are engaging now after saying that yes they wanted to leave, didn't want to play cause "half the playerlist was bad" is pretty sus
suspect how

what exaxtly do you think is scum!motivated in that?
they're trying to stay alive, in what world does town go i'm not gonna play the game yes, and then start volumeposting when about to be lynched
I mean if I was actually that interested in staying alive then I would have started doing this a lot earlier or just stayed quiet while the zeebu wagon was going up

what exactly was the benefit to scum!me to re-enter the thread and draw attention to myself for no reason when I already knew I was badly perceived by at least some town and the focus was elsewhere

but then again, that would require analysis beyond the barest surface level so I guess I'm probably asking for too much here

-rose
a Gun and a Rose
a Gun and a Rose
Goon
a Gun and a Rose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:32 am

In post 1896, polypies73 wrote:they're trying to stay alive, in what world does town go i'm not gonna play the game yes, and then start volumeposting when about to be lynched

'they're trying to stay alive' is a NAI indicator, any allignment (actually, maybe not jester lol), would be trying to stay alive.

'i'm not gonna play the game' is not a true statement, and I think you are misrepping them here. Unless you can prove they actually said this.

'Start volumeposting when about to be lynched': I also don't see this. They have been consistently active throughout the game, with spikes of activity when engaged with someone. Doesn't look anything particularly bad here.

There are a whole bunch of reasons you could be using to scumread that slot, but any of this is kinda crap.
yet you're still voting our slot lmao

icon!scum, y'all heard it here first

-rose
polypies73
polypies73
Goon
polypies73
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:33 am

Post by polypies73 »

actually that is a good point why is ico defending you but voting you what
polypies73
polypies73
Goon
polypies73
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:34 am

Post by polypies73 »

In post 1907, a Gun and a Rose wrote:
In post 1896, polypies73 wrote:
In post 1895, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1894, polypies73 wrote:i'm saying the fact that they are engaging now after saying that yes they wanted to leave, didn't want to play cause "half the playerlist was bad" is pretty sus
suspect how

what exaxtly do you think is scum!motivated in that?
they're trying to stay alive, in what world does town go i'm not gonna play the game yes, and then start volumeposting when about to be lynched
I mean if I was actually that interested in staying alive then I would have started doing this a lot earlier or just stayed quiet while the zeebu wagon was going up

what exactly was the benefit to scum!me to re-enter the thread and draw attention to myself for no reason when I already knew I was badly perceived by at least some town and the focus was elsewhere

but then again, that would require analysis beyond the barest surface level so I guess I'm probably asking for too much here

-rose
sure
a Gun and a Rose
a Gun and a Rose
Goon
a Gun and a Rose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:37 am

I will acknowledge that polypies does have a point about our activity, or specifically mine and my level of giving a fuck about this game

we did kind of imply that we weren't going to be playing seriously which while that's not "we won't play at all" I can see how it could read the same to someone

also has a point that my posting here is survivalistic, and it's a fair point that I'd probably be more invested in that as scum -- but if I'm scum, why do I only start obvtowning myself when Lynch is like a few hours out when it would have been relatively easy to obvtown myself a few days ago?

you have to believe that my plan as scum was to deliberately antagonise the majority of the thread, including at a time when heat was off me, only to then effort post (sort of, this still isn't what I consider true effort posting from myself) with like fuck all time left until deadline when shifting a Lynch is MUCH harder? why is this a plan that scum!me would have?

-rose
a Gun and a Rose
a Gun and a Rose
Goon
a Gun and a Rose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:37 am

annoyingly I'm not sure poly is scum now

-rose
polypies73
polypies73
Goon
polypies73
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:38 am

Post by polypies73 »

In post 1912, a Gun and a Rose wrote:annoyingly I'm not sure poly is scum now

-rose
same with you.
a Gun and a Rose
a Gun and a Rose
Goon
a Gun and a Rose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:42 am

In post 1904, polypies73 wrote:just a question

do you agree you haven't done much
and do you also agree you got unneccessarily aggressive

also as with that list of names it's basically everyone putting pressure on you.
which is pretty dumb to try to sort jut from there
if you're town, scum can easily just ignore the wagon as well
I would agree I haven't done much

I don't think I got unnecessarily aggressive, I think I got justifiably aggressive given that anyone who was genuinely scum reading me did such a shitty job of explaining why that it was indistinguishable from scum limping on opportunistically

and yes, my list is that because I doubt that my wagon is town!motivated when there are a lot of slots playing passively, and frankly if scum is something like icon then he would be prioritising me as a mislynch for D1 which seems to fit with him hedging on our slot until we became more viable then switching on

I doubt scum ignore the wagon because then it creates the possibility of switching up which isn't what they want in a game state where the main wagon(s) are on town. they wanna lend enough support to said wagons that they maintain the feeling of viability without making them shoot up so fast as to raise alarm bells

-rose
a Gun and a Rose
a Gun and a Rose
Goon
a Gun and a Rose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:42 am

VOTE: dreaminglich

-rose
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:42 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1901, a Gun and a Rose wrote:I think my top picks for scum would be (poly, dreaminglich) probably but any of the others could be quite easily
u scumread poly? have you read him at all?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
a Gun and a Rose
a Gun and a Rose
Goon
a Gun and a Rose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:43 am

In post 1916, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1901, a Gun and a Rose wrote:I think my top picks for scum would be (poly, dreaminglich) probably but any of the others could be quite easily
u scumread poly? have you read him at all?
I have literally just changed my mind

-rose
polypies73
polypies73
Goon
polypies73
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:43 am

Post by polypies73 »

In post 1911, a Gun and a Rose wrote:I will acknowledge that polypies does have a point about our activity, or specifically mine and my level of giving a fuck about this game

we did kind of imply that we weren't going to be playing seriously which while that's not "we won't play at all" I can see how it could read the same to someone

also has a point that my posting here is survivalistic, and it's a fair point that I'd probably be more invested in that as scum -- but if I'm scum, why do I only start obvtowning myself when Lynch is like a few hours out when it would have been relatively easy to obvtown myself a few days ago?

you have to believe that my plan as scum was to deliberately antagonise the majority of the thread, including at a time when heat was off me, only to then effort post (sort of, this still isn't what I consider true effort posting from myself) with like fuck all time left until deadline when shifting a Lynch is MUCH harder? why is this a plan that scum!me would have?

-rose
yeah i thought you were jester at a point or something, then i just sort of coasted along with that idea since it's not liek i'm reallying playing this game either.

and ngl your play sort of pissed me off.

but yeah ok nice
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:43 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1908, a Gun and a Rose wrote:

-rose
my reasons for voting you are completely different, but i want to have poly straight
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:44 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1909, polypies73 wrote:actually that is a good point why is ico defending you but voting you what
i am saying that your reasons for voting them are p damn bad

my reasons for voting them =/= as your reasons

that's not very difficult is it?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
a Gun and a Rose
a Gun and a Rose
Goon
a Gun and a Rose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:44 am

and I don't think it was a bad scum read because as mentioned, I think scum have been pushing me for a while or encouraging my wagon and poly's initial "AGAR is scum lol" was indistinguishable from how scum might limp onto something that looked viable

here I think poly is actually interested in sorting and I don't really think there's a motivation for him to engage here if he's scum when he could just lurk it out

-rose
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:45 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1908, a Gun and a Rose wrote:

-rose
ur better then this tho

i know you are capable of looking a wee bit further then this
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
a Gun and a Rose
a Gun and a Rose
Goon
a Gun and a Rose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:47 am

nah icon this is pretty much what you did in that micro where I was an ass

stayed off then slipped on when it seemed viable and then backed off the SR once I called you out on it

p sure you're just scum here

-rose
a Gun and a Rose
a Gun and a Rose
Goon
a Gun and a Rose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:48 am

like calling me "better than this" and trying to lynch me D1 is just lols

although admittedly there's no way you're shifting off here either way because you know I'm coming for your Lynch tomorrow if I'm not dead

-rose

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”