Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7600 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:15 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 7594, shos wrote:
Flopz 5260 is a stupid and really bad post. Removing responsibility by sheeping a global townread, no way to read or point fingers at him, scummy shit.
I was prodded while on holiday and 50 pages had gone by. I felt Ico's (A solid TR) take on you worth joining the wagon. It might've been lazy but I stand by it contextually.
In post 7597, shos wrote:Also previous, GAMMA called flopz bad based on D1 alone
HITO complained about the transition between to , feels like WKing of Bella

Do I have agreement that we NL today and choose the lynch of tomorrow?
My D1 has been agreed equivocally to be bad, sth I don't disagree with.

Isn't that how Ari acts to everyone.

You are never getting that wish, literally every single person disagrees on this being even an ok idea.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7601 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:17 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 7571, shos wrote: Flopz
I forgot he existed
Ouch :(
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7602 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7600, Flopz wrote:
Flopz 5260 is a stupid and really bad post. Removing responsibility by sheeping a global townread, no way to read or point fingers at him, scummy shit.
I was prodded while on holiday and 50 pages had gone by. I felt Ico's (A solid TR) take on you worth joining the wagon. It might've been lazy but I stand by it contextually.
In post 7597, shos wrote:Also previous, GAMMA called flopz bad based on D1 alone

You are never getting that wish, literally every single person disagrees on this being even an ok idea.
Who do you scumread? Still waiting on that answer
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7603 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:31 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 7541, MathBlade wrote: Who do you scumread then?
This game is not being helpful in terms of certainties. This game is turning into spin the POE wheel and hope you land scum. It'll probably be easier for me to first give a tiered readlist:

Ico

Xtoxm
Teacher
Maths, Skitter

Ari

Shos

But even with that I'm not fully confident with Shos being scum due to the whole outlandish nature of this ridiculous NL policy. I don't particularly TR either tho hence they're right at the bottom.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7604 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6677, Iconeum wrote:Don't mind math, he's stuck this game.

It's pretty clear to everyone you had a big SR of your own, being Xtoxm. If he refuses to see that, it's on him.

@Math, you are pushing shos over an imaginary scumslip. Bad content ok, but that's NAI rather then scum!indicative. At least there's solving intent in his ISO, which is 100% lacking in Xtoxm (only slot that you can say that of).

Shos is also hard scumreading Xtoxm, so there's no reason for you to lynch shos if we can get good information about him by flipping Xtoxm first. You can reconsider your scumread if Xtoxm is scum, OR you get your lynch if Xtoxm is town.
Can I pretty please tunnel Shos now people?

It would make an Ico + Xtoxm townblock and I am exhausted and after saving Xtoxm from mislynch earlier (yes we mislynched RCE but that was mechanically needed) I just really want shos who really seems like just spamming here
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7605 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:41 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 7604, MathBlade wrote:
I am exhausted and after saving Xtoxm from mislynch earlier (yes we mislynched RCE but that was mechanically needed)
Was Xtoxm ever really in danger of getting lynched yesterday? I don't think so if I am remembering correctly.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7606 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7569, Iconeum wrote:@Math and @Skitter
In post 7346, skitter30 wrote:i feel like i'm running out of people that i want to wagon which means that i'm very desperately wrong somewhere, but i don't know where
and the two people i scumread the most aren't doable right now {math and flopz}

bella/ico - town
rce - i don't think scum reacts to this entire nk/alien thing the way he has
ari - i think is just town on meta
you - i'm not sure where it happened exactly but over the course of today (i.e. day3) you've become a townread too

which leaves {math, flopz, shos, xtoxm}

math and flopz aren't doable today
and xtoxm i don't really townread on play but the neighborize kinda points to town
which kinda leaves shos. was townreading him for some of the stuff he was saying at daystart but as i mull it over i don't really remember why that was exactly

the very very early game thing pointed to {plum/tris}, and tris-slot/saudade did flip scum
and shos did very staunchly object to saudade in favor of xtoxm. i think that whole interaction means that shos/xtoxm can't be scum together
and saudade was trying to rile up rc as shos was getting wagoned

let me check daystart to see what i was thinking there, some parts of the game are starting to blur together in my head
In post 7347, skitter30 wrote:
In post 6754, skitter30 wrote:I no longer think that we should lynch shos first today. His resistance to the saudade wagon was gross, but it's sucu an explicitly bad position for scum to take on a partner that i'm no longer convinced that they're svs

Also shos's exasperation at the gamestate at eod yesterday seems townie
this.
looking at it again i'm not sure if his positioning yesterday was a good reason to townread him

i need to recheck the exasperation too
In post 7348, skitter30 wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 6474, shos wrote:???
If you could please stop misrepping I'd appreciate it
If I had a working theory which I firmly believe in I'd be voting you

Am I?
In post 6549, shos wrote:I don't mind if this loynch fails to go through, NL is an eligible option the way I see it. You're all going to get a big fat I TOLD YOU SO when you say 'shit, what do we do with this one' in lategame regarding xtomx
In post 6629, shos wrote:
In post 6559, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 6549, shos wrote:I don't mind if this loynch fails to go through, NL is an eligible option the way I see it. You're all going to get a big fat I TOLD YOU SO when you say 'shit, what do we do with this one' in lategame regarding xtomx
What is it with you and no lynching?

What is it with you and xtoxm!?

Wtf is it with you and not wanting to see Saudade lynched!?!?!?!?
It's called
An opinion
Democrats, etc etc

Also it's 3.34 am haaaaaaaaaghhh
In post 6630, shos wrote:
In post 6574, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6573, RadiantCowbells wrote:.....???????
12 alive
5 confirmed town

Means 4 scum in 7 players remaining

Do the math.
Intrigue me
How did we get to 5 conftowns
Just yesterday I was told it is 2
And then we agreed on 0

Why are you guys stupid

i think it was these posts (or more accurately, 1st, 3rd, and 4th)
but looking at them again i don't see them as townie as i did at the time

and the 2nd post reminded me about the no lynch thing which was god-awful
In post 7349, skitter30 wrote:ok i think i'm willing to explore this
VOTE: shos

for the record i explicitly do not think math is town, i just want that to be very clear
If shos is scum, I think that p much clears the both of you. Skitter reconsidering to shos, and math hard pushing shos today could really help solve this game
. Skitter, despite maths shenanigans previous day, how do you feel about him pushing shos like this? @Math, your thoughts on skitter's feelings wrt shos?
In post 7394, skitter30 wrote:
In post 7393, teacher wrote:One thing you cannot learn -- and do not let Math get away with even thinking to claim otherwise -- is Math's alignment. If RCE!town, then the lack of a N1 does not make Math anything approaching conf!town.
yes i would like to highlight this point as well ^
I'm really scared of skitter + teacher, so if shos does flip town I think you guys need to lynch in these 2 tomorrow.
In post 7509, skitter30 wrote:
In post 7501, Iconeum wrote:what if we all just gave our top 2 scumreads, maybe in a popcorn format?
Math >>>>> shos >>> ari
@Skitter, math's entire solve right now is literally this, minus himself obviously. Like, literaly shos + ari. Can you at least engage with math over that?
Skitter was prob town when RCE flipped town and I think I said as much earlier
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7607 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6798, Xtoxm wrote:im at l-1, math
Riiiiight /s
@Flopz
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7608 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:44 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 7603, Flopz wrote: This game is not being helpful in terms of certainties. This game is turning into spin the POE wheel and hope you land scum. It'll probably be easier for me to first give a tiered readlist:

Ico

Xtoxm
Teacher
Maths, Skitter

Ari

Shos

But even with that I'm not fully confident with Shos being scum due to the whole outlandish nature of this ridiculous NL policy. I don't particularly TR either tho hence they're right at the bottom.
Ico is Ico, towniest of the town and I'm hard-pressed to think of a reason why they aren't the Doc.
Xtoxm is so high due to being Sausage's Neighbour, they've also been
more
visible post RC and they've seen a lot Townier with their posting.
I like Teacher's attempts to solve.
I TR Maths for tone but SR his logical chains of reasoning, if they can even be called that. Don't SR Skitter anymore due to Sausage antics, also reminded myself why I initially TR them (the RC confrontation).
Ari is a void of which I'm really not sure what to make of him.

This is roughly where I'm at atm.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7609 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:46 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 7607, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6798, Xtoxm wrote:im at l-1, math
Riiiiight /s
@Flopz
Oh wow, I forgot how close it got, my bad.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7610 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

My thoughts on Skitter’s feelings are she has seen me as scum
She is rightfully paranoid of my scum game but she has a huge bias she needs to work through
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7611 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:49 am

Post by Flopz »

VOTE: Shos I'm happy to move this to L-2.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7612 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:53 am

Post by Flopz »

Math what do you think about Teacher?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7613 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7612, Flopz wrote:Math what do you think about Teacher?
Probably town would only re-evaluate if shos is town which I find laughable.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #7614 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:39 am

Post by Xtoxm »

ok. hes had enough chances.
my patience has officially expired
i see this is l-1 now but idrgas, im ready for this to eat rope
In post 7597, shos wrote: Do I have agreement that we NL today and choose the lynch of tomorrow?
absolutely not
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #7615 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:41 am

Post by Xtoxm »

i specifically have avoided calling shos scum since early d3 to see how his read on me developed, and it hasnt at all. (aside one snark retort)
hes still chugging along calling me scum, and talking about policy lynching me.
failed to react to me being hooded
failed to acknowledge that my play has improved (compare to flopz in #7608 which is +town pts for flopz)
i took a backseat d1/2 to due rc, but since then ive been playing normally. hes the one doing less than me recently.
being slow to develop reads in response to changes in the game, or in this case failing entirely, is ++scum equity
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #7616 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:46 am

Post by Xtoxm »

asked pine to check shos specifically too since im vulnerable to bias when im tunneled like this, but he supports me.
he said 'too bold to be scum' isnt a thing and scum have been playing up to it in site meta
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7617 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:53 am

Post by Flopz »

Brief UNVOTE: Shos. Hectic is on the case, not gonna turn that down.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7618 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:54 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 7616, Xtoxm wrote:asked pine to check shos specifically
Gonna follow in Xtoxm's footsteps real quick.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #7619 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:54 am

Post by Xtoxm »

totally fair and expected
just expressing this is where i wanna be rn
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #7620 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:00 am

Post by Xtoxm »

re: teach btw
i am totally fine w/ him and recommend trying to break the game on the assumption that hes town
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7621 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:05 am

Post by shos »

Spoiler: spoilered for size
In post 7598, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6483, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6471, shos wrote:Honestly thinking ico is scum after nokilling N1.

@6462: yeah, I know that. I also know none of your alignments and whether or not scum had even made a kill. As I have stated, if you had read my posts, I think it is a perfectly viable option to nokill after a stupid information-less D1 like the one here;
especially since you know there is no cop (doesn't go with detective). So no, that perhaps makes RC likely town, but not confirmed
- and it definitely does not make you town in any way.

@6463:
I have read everything after page 200, perhaps most of pages 180-200. ISOed xtomx fully, skimmed through saudades ISO. Buts and pieces of various other things like posts which my teammates literally directed me to go read (mostly RCE and Ari I think) and any posts that get mentioned in recent discussions.
Does this help.?

@6465: I did know about it eventually. It just doesn't make anyone conftown. My teammates have townread both of you regardless of the claim iirc, so that didn't come up I guess since most talk was about their scumreads, not townreads.

@6466: nope. If you think 'caught up' means 'have read all 250 pages and remember them by heart's then yes, it's a lie; but on my end, I had to read up over the pages you guys blab when I'm asleep, iirc that was 217-237 and after than some 240-245 or something. Your mudslinging is noted

6467: some.more words twisting!!! Your misrep of 'will do nothing to the game's is not nearly what I said. I said stop looking for the entire scumteam - instead, hunt them one by one, here, take xtomx for ezample. Your misrep sucks ass.

@6469: you do realize that scum can probably kill people at night, yes?
If we nolynch we get the information of who gets killed. Since we are even number of players now, a death is practically equal to a cop result chosen by the mafia. Et voila, information!
The bolder looks like a scumslip that confirms RC town and Ico town (as if we needed more for RC)

You know implies that he already knew it.

Can we lynch shos already?
In post 7599, MathBlade wrote:

..I asked hito for his notes about ari/xtomx, we'll see what he brings up lol

No

You are wet noodling to protect Ari (my opinion) or Flopz (Titus’s)
Math, your repetitive attempts to find 'scumslips' look fake as shit.
1. Have you seen, ever, a normal game with both a cop and a detective?

2. what the hell is wet noodling lol
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7622 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am not changing all the pronouns in this it was hard enough to paraphrase.

Titus just hasn’t shut up about it sooo
Spoiler: Titus’s VCA that i dont agree with
Dear Town,

Titus rapping at you. I've worded this a little funky to make this stuff easier for Mathblade to rephrase and repost yeah.

The answer is shos and Flopz. I'll answer why in play and then in VCA terms. Most of y'all favor play over VCA anyway.

Looking at the N1 no kill. This was almost certainly RCE being protected from scum using a mind blender, with an outside shot of Math. I say almost certain because of what the result scum wanted for day 2. Scum wanted RC tunnelled, it just bit them in the hindquarters. Sausuade got caught doing it. When RC gets tunnelled and the game focuses on him, he turns into a barcisstic who dominates this thing we do for fun. It's why I blacklisted him. If I knew Math and RC would have to do this thing for fun together, I wouldn't have had Math on my team. It was a powder keg that exploded and I bear responsibility for that. RCE dying would have caused Math to tunnel on RCE and that happened anyway.

Looking at the Night 2 kill – It's RC. Why would scum spend all that time getting a drama fight to happen if they wanted to kill RC? Their plan changed when a) RC figured this out and b) Math turned into a big, vocal and distracting wrong voice.

Looking at the Night 3 kill – Why was Bella killed over Ico? The first, and wrong, instinct is to try and think well maybe Ico's scum. That's unlikely. Ico and Bella's roles likely co-exist to create confusion. Matching with the scum profile, Bella was shot because she was doing nothing, conftown and scum want the gamestate the same.

Shos and Flopz are widely considered as town. This is because they have sat back and let town tear itself apart. If I must be lynched to prove it, fine. Do not ever lynch teacher, Ari, or Skitter.

Now, onto my VCA. I'm not including the colored posts. That would be impossible for Math to rephrase according to the game rules. I expect this post to take him one or two sixty minute periods to paraphrase without it. My VCA will also be highly truncated due to the rephrasing requirements that put Math in an uneviable position. (Math commentary try two days off and on with a fever...you use a lot of words brevity is better)

RVS, shos and Flopz slots chainsaw each other. Suspicious but not auto guilty at this point.

The Flopz wagon stalls out when town all jump on. Funny.

The worst gets wagoned against RC. I postuate the RC wagon is entirely town, and this is where the scumteam decided plan rile up RC was going into effect give or take two Vcs.

This is where I locktown Skitter. Scum are on skitter with no counterwagon whatsoever. Look who skitter is wishing to be removed from the game... shos.

2.8-2.9

Shos gets five votes, none of them scum. Remember this too. Look at Sausaude executing plan rile up RC as well.

Biggest counterpoint in my theory. Why flopz pick shos over RC? Because to survive scum have thrown distancing votes throughout the game. They'll suppose my VCA is more simplistic than it is. Flopz is bussing to be a late game carry.

Similar bus by Flopz in late game spot.

Flopz diverts to try and rile up Math and kill the Sausade wagon.

Scum can't get a wagon to take on town that vote Sausade.

2.16 to End

Sausade begs to be lynched

Day 3

This is Math's uncontrolled insistance that RCE had to be lynched. Scum didn't fight back. Scum will turn this around on Math.(Math commentary literally not a thing since mechanically RCE had to go. This always was the right play and I feel no regret over it.).

Sorry Math this took so long.

Now for fucks sake I did what was asked and this day can end. Awesome

*goes to get more meds*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7623 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7621, shos wrote:
Spoiler: spoilered for size
In post 7598, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6483, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6471, shos wrote:Honestly thinking ico is scum after nokilling N1.

@6462: yeah, I know that. I also know none of your alignments and whether or not scum had even made a kill. As I have stated, if you had read my posts, I think it is a perfectly viable option to nokill after a stupid information-less D1 like the one here;
especially since you know there is no cop (doesn't go with detective). So no, that perhaps makes RC likely town, but not confirmed
- and it definitely does not make you town in any way.

@6463:
I have read everything after page 200, perhaps most of pages 180-200. ISOed xtomx fully, skimmed through saudades ISO. Buts and pieces of various other things like posts which my teammates literally directed me to go read (mostly RCE and Ari I think) and any posts that get mentioned in recent discussions.
Does this help.?

@6465: I did know about it eventually. It just doesn't make anyone conftown. My teammates have townread both of you regardless of the claim iirc, so that didn't come up I guess since most talk was about their scumreads, not townreads.

@6466: nope. If you think 'caught up' means 'have read all 250 pages and remember them by heart's then yes, it's a lie; but on my end, I had to read up over the pages you guys blab when I'm asleep, iirc that was 217-237 and after than some 240-245 or something. Your mudslinging is noted

6467: some.more words twisting!!! Your misrep of 'will do nothing to the game's is not nearly what I said. I said stop looking for the entire scumteam - instead, hunt them one by one, here, take xtomx for ezample. Your misrep sucks ass.

@6469: you do realize that scum can probably kill people at night, yes?
If we nolynch we get the information of who gets killed. Since we are even number of players now, a death is practically equal to a cop result chosen by the mafia. Et voila, information!
The bolder looks like a scumslip that confirms RC town and Ico town (as if we needed more for RC)

You know implies that he already knew it.

Can we lynch shos already?
In post 7599, MathBlade wrote:

..I asked hito for his notes about ari/xtomx, we'll see what he brings up lol

No

You are wet noodling to protect Ari (my opinion) or Flopz (Titus’s)
Math, your repetitive attempts to find 'scumslips' look fake as shit.
1. Have you seen, ever, a normal game with both a cop and a detective?

2. what the hell is wet noodling lol
1. Yes not on this site. I have been playing mafia for more than 20 years so I’ve seen a lot. It is rare though.
2. It’s when you play intentionally bad to die quick
GTKAS -- MathBlade
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7624 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:17 am

Post by shos »

In post 7600, Flopz wrote:

That is actually a really good answer
you're off the hook for the while

And yeah that is what my teammates said about Ari. I haven't played with him in years so I specifically asked them.
In post 7611, Flopz wrote:VOTE: Shos I'm happy to move this to L-2.
However, you did explain your reads on everyone else - but not me? Why the scumread?
In post 7614, Xtoxm wrote:ok. hes had enough chances.
my patience has officially expired
i see this is l-1 now but idrgas, im ready for this to eat rope
In post 7597, shos wrote: Do I have agreement that we NL today and choose the lynch of tomorrow?
absolutely not
Enough chances? I don't recall you every actually asking me something about anything?
In post 7615, Xtoxm wrote:i specifically have avoided calling shos scum since early d3 to see how his read on me developed, and it hasnt at all. (aside one snark retort)
hes still chugging along calling me scum, and talking about policy lynching me.
failed to react to me being hooded
failed to acknowledge that my play has improved (compare to flopz in #7608 which is +town pts for flopz)
i took a backseat d1/2 to due rc, but since then ive been playing normally. hes the one doing less than me recently.
being slow to develop reads in response to changes in the game, or in this case failing entirely, is ++scum equity
Why does you calling me scum have anything to do with my reads developing? au contraire actually, you didn't respond to anything at all and did not talk to me in the least; why would my opinion change? A development does not mean a change if you're scum lol :)
I did not fail to react on your hooding. I specifically said that I think it matters only if the said hooding has been noted BEFORE the flip. You simply choose to not read my posts.
Fail to acknowledge that you improved, lol. It's not like you've been extremely town, or anyone asked. You did
post more
, that doesn't make you town suddenly. Seems like anyone who calls you town gets town points? lol
And pleae do explain how being slow on reaction times makes anyone scum, lol.
In post 7617, Flopz wrote:Brief UNVOTE: Shos. Hectic is on the case, not gonna turn that down.
DO THAT
Hectic literally just successfully hunted me-scum down.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”