Wimpy
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by Wimpy »

In post 294, Hectic wrote:Ame's Flippo read on page 5 was a good catch. Not liking Wimpo's vote there. You voting here there because you think she's scum, or because you think she's lying about realising you were V/LA? Stupid thing to lie about.
Cause she used my v/la as a reason to vote. Every time somebody does that I will death tunnel their ass.
I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today

I will no longer explain my reasons for my scum reads.
Wimpy
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by Wimpy »

So to better answer your question. No I don’t think she lied. I think she actually thought that was an acceptable strategy and it’s not.

I don’t care if she didn’t realize it was Sunday. Even if it had been Monday, that’s when I would have just been getting back.

It’s a low life despicable reason to vote for somebody and to me that means she’s scum or a low life despicable player who thinks that it’s ok to vote somebody who’s v/la.

Either way. I don’t give a damn. I am unable to look past it. I definitely will never be able to town read this slot so the best thing to do is to get rid of her. She’s shown poor judgement and is incapable of helping town win.

dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by dsjstr »

In post 301, Wimpy wrote:So to better answer your question. No I don’t think she lied. I think she actually thought that was an acceptable strategy and it’s not.

I don’t care if she didn’t realize it was Sunday. Even if it had been Monday, that’s when I would have just been getting back.

It’s a low life despicable reason to vote for somebody and to me that means she’s scum or a low life despicable player who thinks that it’s ok to vote somebody who’s v/la.

Either way. I don’t give a damn. I am unable to look past it. I definitely will never be able to town read this slot so the best thing to do is to get rid of her. She’s shown poor judgement and is incapable of helping town win.
I agree that people shouldn't be read because of their v/la status but I don't see how they won't be able to help town. We need 5 votes to get someone lynched, I hope that this message doesn't get interpreted the wrong way because it seems like tensions are high. Lets all work together not against each other.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:53 pm

Post by Hectic »

Up to page 7 thoughts:
Ame's tone and not really panicking when on L-1 feels towny, but her internal thought process is all over the place on stuff like moving Luca from town to scum, or voting for insomnia after describing him as almost locktown.
is really towny though. Hard for scum to fabricate a flowing thought process like that.
In post 212, Ame wrote:In your case, I did get an initial town impression from you, and having ~3 scum leans in a 2-scum game I felt comfortable enough working with that, and that if you were scum, it would show in time through your reads (i.e. if they started to radically diverge and I couldn't follow your thought process). I had a bit of doubt from your Aaron push because Aaron seemd pretty town to me, and at the time of Wimpy's antagonizing explanation, I felt you were worth exploring. What I thought to be a sudden change in your Aaron read was suspicious to me, but looking at you closer I saw that you did actually express those thoughts before. This made me feel a lot better and it was consistent with my thinking that town somni = similar reads. When I went to bed, my only lingering concern was your Wimpy read (I had intended to question it when I was back), and even that was addressed on its own. So, overall, yea I do TR you.
At what point in this thought process did the insomnia vote come in?
In post 229, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 210, Luca Blight wrote:I already think scum is in Ame, Clidd, Hectic.
this is about where im at too rn
In post 231, Emperor flippyNips wrote:maybe it is insomnia instead of hectic... hmmmm
Why does insomnia need to replace me specifically? Or was I just your 3rd strongest read?

clidd's : Like this overall but don't like how easily you're locktowning people. Why can't Wimpy use that meta against you as scum?
In post 256, clidd wrote:Three scum are in the unsafe pool.
This is very interesting. What gave you the impression there were 3 scum in the game, clidd?

Mindmelding with most of insomnia's reads. Agree on Ame/Aaron being town.

Doro actually giving out scumreads and pushing people is a very good sign for him.

VOTE: Flippo
Flippo's posted a lot but nothing's pinged me as town (other than the Harry Potter GiFs near the start which were top tier quality).

What'd you think of clidd's wall, Flippo? And has your read on Ame changed since wanting to quicklynch her?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:57 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 301, Wimpy wrote:So to better answer your question. No I don’t think she lied. I think she actually thought that was an acceptable strategy and it’s not.

Okay, but do you think comes from scum? It explains her thought process really well there. And do you have any other scumreads?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

What’s the VC?

I’m gonna get caught up in a couple of hours.
Wimpy
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:23 pm

Post by Wimpy »

That would imply scum can’t explain their thought process and come off as sounding genuine which they can.

I’ll concede she could be town here but I don’t care. I think she’s scum or a liability and since she crossed the line, I’m only voting her.

At some point people will have to accept the fact that certain things should be off limits.

Wimpy
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:25 pm

Post by Wimpy »

Shocker the two spam posters spam post so much they ignore content. Yes I have scum reads. I’ve posted them and somebody else quoted them.

It doesn’t matter if I have any other reads.

clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 303, Hectic wrote:Up to page 7 thoughts:
Ame's tone and not really panicking when on L-1 feels towny, but her internal thought process is all over the place on stuff like moving Luca from town to scum, or voting for insomnia after describing him as almost locktown.
is really towny though. Hard for scum to fabricate a flowing thought process like that.
In post 212, Ame wrote:In your case, I did get an initial town impression from you, and having ~3 scum leans in a 2-scum game I felt comfortable enough working with that, and that if you were scum, it would show in time through your reads (i.e. if they started to radically diverge and I couldn't follow your thought process). I had a bit of doubt from your Aaron push because Aaron seemd pretty town to me, and at the time of Wimpy's antagonizing explanation, I felt you were worth exploring. What I thought to be a sudden change in your Aaron read was suspicious to me, but looking at you closer I saw that you did actually express those thoughts before. This made me feel a lot better and it was consistent with my thinking that town somni = similar reads. When I went to bed, my only lingering concern was your Wimpy read (I had intended to question it when I was back), and even that was addressed on its own. So, overall, yea I do TR you.
At what point in this thought process did the insomnia vote come in?
In post 229, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 210, Luca Blight wrote:I already think scum is in Ame, Clidd, Hectic.
this is about where im at too rn
In post 231, Emperor flippyNips wrote:maybe it is insomnia instead of hectic... hmmmm
Why does insomnia need to replace me specifically? Or was I just your 3rd strongest read?

clidd's : Like this overall but don't like how easily you're locktowning people. Why can't Wimpy use that meta against you as scum?
In post 256, clidd wrote:Three scum are in the unsafe pool.
This is very interesting. What gave you the impression there were 3 scum in the game, clidd?

Mindmelding with most of insomnia's reads. Agree on Ame/Aaron being town.

Doro actually giving out scumreads and pushing people is a very good sign for him.

VOTE: Flippo
Flippo's posted a lot but nothing's pinged me as town (other than the Harry Potter GiFs near the start which were top tier quality).

What'd you think of clidd's wall, Flippo? And has your read on Ame changed since wanting to quicklynch her?

I'm considering the scenario where there are 3 scums, because of what I've read so far.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:45 pm

Post by clidd »

@Hectic What meta are you talking about ?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:48 pm

Post by clidd »

I am extremely sure of my two locktowns, especially Luca Blight. He wouldn't be able to associate the information about me without it being town.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 201, Luca Blight wrote:Nothing happened to my Ame read, but I got pinged by Clidd for the reasons mentioned. I’ve been in two game with him, he was scum in both and did the same thing - posted a couple of times then replaced out, while remaining active onsite. I can conclude from this that he simply hates playing as scum, and my vote will remain on this slot until he starts contributing.
Clidd, why is Luca locktown because he said this? Why can't he say this as scum?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:50 pm

Post by clidd »

Because he wouldn't say this as scum. We played a game together, and he's acting the same way (he was town that game).
Wimpy
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by Wimpy »

In post 312, clidd wrote:Because he wouldn't say this as scum. We played a game together, and he's acting the same way (he was town that game).
Best way to play as scum is to play how you would as town

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 308, clidd wrote:I'm considering the scenario where there are 3 scums, because of what I've read so far.
3 scum is imbalanced for town for a 9 player game. Even 11 player games usually have 2 scum. Are you saying 3 scum because too many people were acting scummy in your eyes?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 314, Hectic wrote:
In post 308, clidd wrote:I'm considering the scenario where there are 3 scums, because of what I've read so far.
3 scum is imbalanced for town for a 9 player game. Even 11 player games usually have 2 scum. Are you saying 3 scum because too many people were acting scummy in your eyes?
Is this information confirmed ? I still have the impression that there are three scums. Yes, basically this.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:56 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 313, Wimpy wrote:
In post 312, clidd wrote:Because he wouldn't say this as scum. We played a game together, and he's acting the same way (he was town that game).
Best way to play as scum is to play how you would as town
Do you know the player TSE ? (TrueSoulEnergy) I am feeling something similar with your playstyle (scum indicative).
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:58 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 315, clidd wrote:Is this information confirmed ? I still have the impression that there are three scums. Yes, basically this.
I don't see it being confirmed anywhere in the rules, but I'd be VERY surprised if there were 3 scum this game. I've never seen a 9 or even 11 player normal with 3 scum.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 317, Hectic wrote:
In post 315, clidd wrote:Is this information confirmed ? I still have the impression that there are three scums. Yes, basically this.
I don't see it being confirmed anywhere in the rules, but I'd be VERY surprised if there were 3 scum this game. I've never seen a 9 or even 11 player normal with 3 scum.
I wouldn't. In fact, it would make more sense.
Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by Pretentious »

Vote Count 1.05
As a writer, I get distracted a lot.

Emperor flippyNips
(4): Ame, insomnia, Dsjstr Hectic
Ame
(3): AaronFrost, Wimpy, Emperor flippyNips,
AaronFrost
(1): Clidd
Clidd
(1): Luca Blight

Not Voting
(0):

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2020-02-17 14:00:00)

Mod Notes:
Don’t be outta pocket.

Decided to try a vote counter for the first time this game, and it’s giving issues. Let me know if this is incorrect.
Last edited by Pretentious on Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:22 pm, edited 7 times in total.
I will see all of you in the FUN ZONE
Normal Game - Mod Account Mini Normal 2118: Boon Gets Pretentious
Town: 3 w 0 L - Scum: 1 w 0 L

Alt of Flavor Leaf
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by Hectic »

I'm on Flippo, Leafy.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by Hectic »

Also, I didn't watch the Oscars because Ricky Gervais wasn't hosting them. Smh.

But I evidently need to watch The Irishman.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:14 pm

Post by clidd »

So, Hectic, can i trust you or we'll probably or are we likely to collide ? we are in so many games together that your typing variation confuses me.
Wimpy
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by Wimpy »

In post 318, clidd wrote:
In post 317, Hectic wrote:
I wouldn't. In fact, it would make more sense.
10% chance at best. That’s being generous

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:56 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 322, clidd wrote:So, Hectic, can i trust you or we'll probably or are we likely to collide ? we are in so many games together that your typing variation confuses me.
Lul, I wouldn't read into my typing style at all. I intentionally vary it game-to-game.

Before I can trust you, I need your input on the best Kamek profile picture from this album: https://imgur.com/a/6cF3xdk

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”