Krazy's Post-Apocalypse uPick (Game Over)

Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2875 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:57 pm

Post by Past Present Future »

In post 2866, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:I mean I don’t think scum!FL gets wagoned like that Day 1.
I think Dann and SS are scum buddies.
I also think if DEB flips Scum Pops is pretty much confirmed Town via interactions.
So technically I won’t be too mad if DEB is the lynch here.
But I still think Pops and DEB are both Town here.
I love this post. Welcome to my near locktown. I just said Dann SS might be a thing in our hydra discord.

I think ali might actually be scum too.

~Past (Titus)
It’s the end of the world as you know it and we feel fine.

Hydra of Titus, Auro and Nancy Drew 39
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2876 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:58 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Hmmm that kinda looks like the claim he did here. I think the difference is that he actually claimed a role in here and he has kept going with the claim unlike in that game where he didn't mention the claim again after that post (I skimmed through his ISO after that post, I could be wrong).

But ok I get your skepticism now, it's fair.
Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2877 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:59 pm

In post 2874, popsofctown wrote:
In post 1421, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:I’ll hard Claim.
I checked Shadow Day 1 and Tris Day 2.
At least 1 is Mafia.
To be clear, this is a parity cop claim?

~Past (Titus)

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2878 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:00 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2875, Past Present Future wrote: I love this post. Welcome to my near locktown. I just said Dann SS might be a thing in our hydra discord.

I think ali might actually be scum too.

~Past (Titus)
Omg I started reading this post and I was sure it was Nancy and got so surprised to see it was you.

You're starting to look alike
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2879 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:02 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 2876, Pink Ball wrote:Hmmm that kinda looks like the claim he did here. I think the difference is that he actually claimed a role in here and he has kept going with the claim unlike in that game where he didn't mention the claim again after that post (I skimmed through his ISO after that post, I could be wrong).

He maintained the claim all the way through getting the lynch out of it that he wanted, then he fullclaimed his real role.

To be clear he was town in that game, this is a not!daycop! case. I don't think Krazy does daycops.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2880 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:03 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 2877, Past Present Future wrote:
At least 1 is Mafia.

~Past (Titus)
It was a day parity cop claim, yes
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2881 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 85, Krazy wrote:All day actions have resolved.
@pops
Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2882 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:08 pm

In post 2880, popsofctown wrote:
At least 1 is Mafia.

~Past (Titus)
Who is tris?

popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2883 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I said I don't think Krazy does daycops, I didn't say I don't think Krazy does day abilities. I don't know him that well, maybe he does. I think Day Neighborizer and Day Roleblocker etc are better day things.

How come Krazy hasn't posted that today? All the day abilities were one-shot?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2884 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:10 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 2882, Past Present Future wrote:
In post 2880, popsofctown wrote:
At least 1 is Mafia.

~Past (Titus)
Who is tris?
A player in a different game, PB asked me to link a game where TSE fakeclaimed cop saying he'll re-evaluate if he's done it before.
PB has proceeded to not re-evaluate
"Well, I..."
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2885 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:13 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Oh ok, misunderstood you there.

Hmm it's a good catch, but maybe there were more active shots on D1 than today that needed to be solved. Like, scum giving power to a town of their choice, like in schadd's game.

p-edit: yo what the fuck I AM reevaluating as we speak
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2886 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Quoting a short post to "@" me and making me sound like a jerk for not blindfaithing the TSE-reform-process makes me feel like you decided what you want to think and are just playing Pong or something. Like and once I grab the game for you and there's some "oh it's different"
I am frustrated with you
"Well, I..."
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2887 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Wooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2888 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

pops I'm sorry I didn't mean to!! The TSE-reform-process was me explaining why my read on TSE is more backed up than you thought in the first place, it wasn't to make you look bad, sorry!! I know the last sentence was kinda stupid but I was being playful, not mean spirited, I swear!!

And yeah I should've said thank you for posting the fakeclaim on the other game, but I got caught on chatting with you because I trully am reevaluating my read because of our real time convo; I'm putting my arguments in order to get your input and get the whole picture since you have more info than me on this matter!!
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2889 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:30 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I don't understand you at all I was 99% sure you were trying to get under my skin
you are
some kind of weird thing
I'm wearing my Kirby shirt today it's all pink with just the smile and 2 eyes
"Well, I..."
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2890 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:32 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

I'm sorry :( is just the way I sort things and I know I'm too stubborn but it's difficult to reevaluate.

Sounds like a GREAT shirt to use if you ask me
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2891 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:34 pm

Post by popsofctown »

"All day actions have resolved" seems to have meant that all bolded purported day actions that had been posted into the game thread had taken effect or been appropriately disregarded, since you faked a dayvig. It can't have been a reference to TSE, who hadn't posted yet and would be very unlikely to have decided on an Alchemist target.

There's a sort of symmetry in having a game with in-thread day actions or PM day actions and not using a mixture, and Menalque had an in-thread day action, so that further decreases the odds that TSE is really a daycop.
"Well, I..."
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2892 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:35 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 2879, popsofctown wrote:
In post 2876, Pink Ball wrote:Hmmm that kinda looks like the claim he did here. I think the difference is that he actually claimed a role in here and he has kept going with the claim unlike in that game where he didn't mention the claim again after that post (I skimmed through his ISO after that post, I could be wrong).

He maintained the claim all the way through getting the lynch out of it that he wanted, then he fullclaimed his real role.

To be clear he was town in that game, this is a not!daycop! case. I don't think Krazy does daycops.
Thank you...I asked for this yesterday.

Also...why isn't Titus tunneling me anymore...
<(") | (")>
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2893 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:39 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2891, popsofctown wrote:"All day actions have resolved" seems to have meant that all bolded purported day actions that had been posted into the game thread had taken effect or been appropriately disregarded, since you faked a dayvig. It can't have been a reference to TSE, who hadn't posted yet and would be very unlikely to have decided on an Alchemist target.

There's a sort of symmetry in having a game with in-thread day actions or PM day actions and not using a mixture, and Menalque had an in-thread day action, so that further decreases the odds that TSE is really a daycop.
Wait that's it.

Mena had the first 100 hours to post one of his commands, the "all day actions have resolved" maybe meant that the time has passed and Mena was no longer able to do that? And now that Mena is dead, there is no "all day actions have resolved" post by Krazy?

I'll check timestamps to confirm this since I don't know if this day started 100 hours ago or not, and if that post was 100 hours after daystart
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2894 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:40 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I don't know how important this discussion is, because like, interacting with jj and Ali made me feel like I like jj and Ali but also I still think they rolled scum this game. Night stuff might happen to TSE and alchemist by the time it matters whether TSE fakeclaimed or not

pedit: I remember thinking to myself "I'm a little surprised no one asked for a citation" so I genuinely must have missed it, sorry PenguinPower

pedit: I checked my self a little bit ago it was about 9 hours or something, not 100
"Well, I..."
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2895 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:42 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 2894, popsofctown wrote:pedit: I remember thinking to myself "I'm a little surprised no one asked for a citation" so I genuinely must have missed it, sorry PenguinPower
Oh, no - sorry. By yesterday, I meant D1 - you weren't in the game then.
<(") | (")>
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2896 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:44 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2894, popsofctown wrote: pedit: I checked my self a little bit ago it was about 9 hours or something, not 100
Well there goes my theory. I don't know why I keep trying to setup spec, I'm awful at it
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2897 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:47 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 2893, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 2891, popsofctown wrote:"All day actions have resolved" seems to have meant that all bolded purported day actions that had been posted into the game thread had taken effect or been appropriately disregarded, since you faked a dayvig. It can't have been a reference to TSE, who hadn't posted yet and would be very unlikely to have decided on an Alchemist target.

Wait that's it.

Mena had the first 100 hours to post one of his commands, the "all day actions have resolved" maybe meant that the time has passed and Mena was no longer able to do that? And now that Mena is dead, there is no "all day actions have resolved" post by Krazy?

I'll check timestamps to confirm this since I don't know if this day started 100 hours ago or not, and if that post was 100 hours after daystart
I thought it was figured a long time ago that Krazy’s day action post was in reference to the Dayvig post someone made, and Krazy said he’d make that post regardless of the actions being real or fake.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2898 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 2896, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 2894, popsofctown wrote: pedit: I checked my self a little bit ago it was about 9 hours or something, not 100
Well there goes my theory. I don't know why I keep trying to setup spec, I'm awful at it
You should keep trying anyway, you can scrape together extra EV. In AvP, I speculated that one of the fruits had revealed my role to the mafia as a penalty even though Jingle never disclosed it, this was based on how I had not yet been targeted by the mafia after an increasingly suspicious amount of time. I considered that knowing I would claim at L-1 and be unlynchable would make mafia unlikely to push for lynching me, which gave me a soft cop innocent a player who had pushed to lynch me. If I didn't spend lots of time speccing about the setup I wouldn't have had that at all, I was otherwise scumreading that player really. All from sitting around daydreaming. You can get really far. There's lots of misses but the thing is that all the possible value is "free".
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2899 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Alchemist why should I not be extremely concerned that your slot is "mechanics akshuallies" and prodges right now

I'm going to tell you a secret I am very concerned about your slot
You need to shoot some scum or something
"Well, I..."

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”