Bingle--------------------------------------
(1)
Amrun

Psyche -------------------------------------

Not Fighting:
- (4) Replica, Psyche, Chara, Bingle

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

3>3>3>3>3>

Psyche was very impressed with Bingle's flow. It was quite the work of engineering, and it would certainly be rather wrong if Psyche didn't respect good engineering.
Psyche was impressed that Bingle seemed to be thoughtful about Farkran's health and safety in using the lava slide, but Psyche was not born yesterday, Psyche was not born ever, and it knew that it was potentially a hazard. Besides, it would make lots of sense for the kind but misguided Bingle to be sent down into the dirt room. That way, Bingle could be more closely supervised, which kind of seemed necessary at that point. Even though Psyche's purpose pertained to protecting younglings from strangers, it was natural for it to want to protect younglings from eachother too.
"Why don't you try out the slide yourself, Bingle?" Psyche asked, trying to be as persuasive as possible.
"No! I didn't make it for me! I made it for my friend!" Bingle insisted. Its voice cracked with heat and excitement midsentence.
"Hmmm."
Psyche could maybe push Bingle down the slide by force. But Psyche always favored diplomatic solutions.
"You know, Nachomamma8 and Hectic are down in there. Hectic might be licking Nachomamma8's face. This is even probable." Psyche pointed out.
"EMERGENCY!" Bingle shouted as it erupted. It jumped onto the lava slide and slid all the way down, its body naturally absorbing most of the lava along the way. When Bingle got there, it saw that Hectic was rolling around on the ground and not licking anyone.
"Oh, that's boring.", it said. It began to think about how to get back out, but the slide still looked too slippery to be an easy answer.

With nine alive, it takes five to make a decision.
(expired on 2020-02-14 20:00:00).
Replacement Key
Last edited by popsofctown on Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:42 pm

Post by Psyche »

i've been open about my bingle tr for a while
You can't step in the same river twice.
Replica
Replica
Goon
Replica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:47 pm

Post by Replica »

Yeah I remember you waffling a few days ago, my confusion was more from the timing of it, given that it came shortly after my/Amrun's discussion and I think it's your first spare vote all day. "Open about it" also really just means open that it might have existed, less so than, like, actually trying to make a case for it.

The first thought that popped into mind was that were trying to run interference on a Hectic/Chara spare coalition but I don't think you'd be that blatant and I think you'd know it wouldn't really work.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:52 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

Spoiler: random stuff that stuck out
In post 292, alimdia wrote:Regarding
Asriel
, they are as afk as Pine, yet they are getting more attention that Pine. This makes me think that maybe Pine is scum here.

Regarding
Replica
, I would reserve comment until they respond to Amrun's question.
In post 340, alimdia wrote:Thinking Nacho. He posted but didn't respond to my posts.

Otherwise Pine or Asriel.

Sparing Hectic probably works because if he's scum then we kinda deserve the loss
wish I could ask alim about the lack of difference between Pine and Asriel in the second, coming after the first
In post 894, alimdia wrote:Skimmed through a lot, in the absence of a CC, would spare Suji
I'm not gonna lie this felt like a really mechanical response to the Suji situation
In post 1116, Bingle wrote:
In post 1046, Farkran wrote:snip
HURT: Hectic

I’m not going to read ISO’s and I’m sheeping you because Amrun says you logic is shit without disagreeing with any results. When the consensus seems to be “the new guy can solve the game for us!” actually pushing something is probably a town move and I don’t see signs that anyone else has done so.
Why is your default response to hurt hectic instead of Amrun or sparing Farkran?
In post 1290, Bingle wrote:
In post 1286, Nachomamma8 wrote:hey can you sheep me on either chemist or hectic?
Maybe. I feel like I can come around to Hectic town and chemist has done fuckall. I’m pretty confident that fark is town and fark is pretty confident that hec is scum though, so I’m gonna wait for a rebuttal.
that's kinda weird because you asked me one question then ignored my response

admittedly I feel like I was kinda looking for stuff to scumread because the slot had like one thing I disliked and nothing else from memory

but I wouldn't spare bingle today
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Replica
Replica
Goon
Replica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:01 pm

Post by Replica »

Do...do you like Cats Chemist?
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:03 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

I haven't seen the new movie actually
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Replica
Replica
Goon
Replica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:08 pm

Post by Replica »

Looking at your readslist, it looks like you're thinking spare Farkran/Hectic or lynch Nacho. Are there any others you're thinking about?

That is very unfortunate, both in not wanting to spare Bingle and in not having seen the best movie of the 2010s, but if you change your mind please consider this your Formal Invitation to the Jellicle Ball
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

didn't it come out in 2020 or am I wrong
GTKAS

Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:13 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

Actually I looked it up and Shrek came out in 2001 so
GTKAS

Replica
Replica
Goon
Replica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:13 pm

Post by Replica »

My seven ticket stubs from opening day are dated December 20th, 2019, and I have thirty five others bearing different day but same year
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

Ah
GTKAS

Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:19 pm

Post by Psyche »

In post 1477, Replica wrote:Yeah I remember you waffling a few days ago, my confusion was more from the timing of it, given that it came shortly after my/Amrun's discussion and I think it's your first spare vote all day. "Open about it" also really just means open that it might have existed, less so than, like, actually trying to make a case for it.

The first thought that popped into mind was that were trying to run interference on a Hectic/Chara spare coalition but I don't think you'd be that blatant and I think you'd know it wouldn't really work.
ive already been clear about my attitudes re: voting and making cases for things
Replica
Replica
Goon
Replica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:36 pm

Post by Replica »

I know, and it kills me inside
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:20 am

Post by Farkran »

3.5 days to deadline.

Current wagon situation is still bad, but has improved since my last call to arms. This game NEEDS a flip to progress.

I need to make peace with the fact that no one is willing to lynch Hectic today. I completely disagree that any towncase about hectic made any sense so far. Nacho's meta towncase was definitely the worst, pushing the differences between hectic's first game on site and this one. Chara not being even slightly worried about Hectic himself, or Nacho wking him with a reasoning so weak, really make no sense to me, but Chara seems to be townreaded almost more than Hectic.

Out of the lynchable slots that i think could become viable today, i can only identify Nacho, Chemist, Farkran and Bingle.

I think that, if Chemist is scum, it has to be with me or Psyche. I see how you could buy a Chemist/Farkran team, but imagine a town!Farkran world for now - you will draw your conclusions later. I think it's possible that scum!Chemist would place a spare vote on me, hoping that the day would end differently. I can only see him partner with Psyche though, and i have little reason to scumread him.

I did townlean Almidia, but the recent Bingle has made me reconsider that significantly. Bingle's progression that made him go from "i sheep farkran: vote hectic" to "i sheep nacho: heal hectic" to "i am 100% determined i will not lynch today: heal farkran" to "i want to unheal farkran but i'm VLA until the deadline is over and i'm not going to change my vote first"... is bad. Really, really bad. It's like forcing a fake associative on me, because Amrun said he would lynch me if bingle flipped red. Psyche and Replica healing there is also very meh. Especially psyche, who didn't even include Almidia in his fotm sparelist that would lead us to a "so easy victory i don't know how you all can't see it" back in d1. I can buy a Bingle/Psyche team.

I already talked about Nacho and a possibility of a Nacho/Hectic team. I fancy this less than Hectic/Chara, that's mostly because the interactions between the latter two are doublesided whereas Hectic/Nacho is onesided from nacho. Makes sense though, that Hectic wouldn't want to associate with a suspicious read, and that Nacho would scumread town!Chara if we are in this world.

Out of these 3, i'd get Bingle or Nacho. I probably trust Amrun as a combination of "towniness + ability to read" than Chemist, although Chemist is maybe slightly townier than Amrun. In a world where i am wrong about all my main scumreads, that's likely whom i'd turn to.

HURT: Bingle i'm going to try this. If there is any interest in Psyche, i would rather lynch psyche over navho and bingle.

I still think that a lot of this game has been tainted by faulty setup interpretation, suboptimal plays, but most likely also a significant level of pocketing from the scumteam, which i respect. This game needs a flip to progress. Sparing today is a town loss.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:38 am

Post by Amrun »

HURT: Bingle

I think I’m already there BUT LET’s JUST BE SURE

Chemist plz
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:50 am

Post by Chara »

hey all. trying to slowly get back into this before my vacation given the deadline. is Farkran's description of Bingle in the post just above yours accurate, Amrun?

and i should be here until deadline as well, my vacation isn't until after, i believe.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:52 am

Post by Psyche »

mislynching today is not going to help us win
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:07 am

Post by Psyche »

HEAL: farkran
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:44 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 1489, Amrun wrote:HURT: Bingle

Chemist plz
what
GTKAS

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:00 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 1490, Chara wrote:hey all. trying to slowly get back into this before my vacation given the deadline. is Farkran's description of Bingle in the post just above yours accurate, Amrun?

and i should be here until deadline as well, my vacation isn't until after, i believe.
It’s slightly different from my interpretation. I do think the progression is clearly bad but it’s kinda NAI to me because bingle isn’t reading/trying
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:01 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 1493, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 1489, Amrun wrote:HURT: Bingle

Chemist plz
what
Vote to hurt Bingle plz
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:09 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1116, Bingle wrote:
In post 1046, Farkran wrote:snip
HURT: Hectic

I’m not going to read ISO’s and I’m sheeping you because Amrun says you logic is shit without disagreeing with any results. When the consensus seems to be “the new guy can solve the game for us!” actually pushing something is probably a town move and I don’t see signs that anyone else has done so.
your first instinct to sheep a FIGHT vote? You
mentioned
that Farkran was the only one actively pushing something, which was town-indicative. However, there was Chara pushing a me as town (and a SPARE) in posts like , as was Psyche in a few of his posts.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:12 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1439, Amrun wrote:In fact my best solve is bingle/farkran but I feel better about bingle dying today, although his recent posting is better but all mechanical so NAI.

If Farkran suddenly becomes viable I’d try there first.
recent push on Bungle?
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:03 am

Post by Farkran »

...could hectic be town in a 2x{psyche, chemist, bingle} world?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:05 am

Post by Farkran »

No wait, psyche just voted to spare me (huh?) And chemist didn't remove his vote...

Who's bingle partner?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”