Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:40 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1498, Farkran wrote:...could hectic be town in a 2x{psyche, chemist, bingle} world?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:21 am

Post by Chara »

Farkran: why can scum never spare vote you? also, who exactly are you townreading now? i am currently rereading your posting and it's probably in there, but if you could restate any townreads that would help me understand your partner solves. do you still think me/Hectic is likely?

Psyche: not comfortable sparing Farkran right now.

Amrun: is Bingle's posting still mostly NAI to you? i've come around to the fact he's at least reading minimally enough to say something.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:23 am

Post by Chara »

In post 1488, Farkran wrote:but Chara seems to be townreaded almost more than Hectic.
why do you think this is?

also, my last question is i think answered by this post.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:55 am

Post by Hectic »

Chemist is
peculiar
in that his thoughts/analysis are far more plentiful here than I'm used to town!him. I don't know if that's scum-indicative for him, but despite the increased contribution, he's still felt passive, and hasn't
pushed
many opinions forward. His last real stance was taken in .
Anything changed with regards to your Nacho/Farkran reads since then,
Chemist
?
Also, looks productive, but I'd like to hear a more firm conclusion over "I wouldn't SPARE Bingle today."
Town/scum/third party/Annoying Dog?
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:57 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

I’d say somewhere around traitor

so basically it’s a scumread but I don’t trust myself to not be confbiasing it, and no one else have real thoughts on it
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:10 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1503, Hectic wrote:Anything changed with regards to your Nacho/Farkran reads since then, Chemist?
In post 1488, Farkran wrote:I did townlean Almidia, but the recent Bingle has made me reconsider that significantly. Bingle's progression that made him go from "i sheep farkran: vote hectic" to "i sheep nacho: heal hectic" to "i am 100% determined i will not lynch today: heal farkran" to "i want to unheal farkran but i'm VLA until the deadline is over and i'm not going to change my vote first"... is bad. Really, really bad. It's like forcing a fake associative on me, because Amrun said he would lynch me if bingle flipped red. Psyche and Replica healing there is also very meh. Especially psyche, who didn't even include Almidia in his fotm sparelist that would lead us to a "so easy victory i don't know how you all can't see it" back in d1. I can buy a Bingle/Psyche team.
He's probably reading too much into the "unvoting heal tag is hard on mobile" thing, but despite our
differences
, I do agree with the rest of the sentiment in this post.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:27 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 1503, Hectic wrote:Anything changed with regards to your Nacho/Farkran reads since then, Chemist?
Honestly not really

Nacho’s push on me didn’t give me any warm feelings and Farkran is still posting well
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:43 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1500, Hectic wrote:
In post 1498, Farkran wrote:...could hectic be town in a 2x{psyche, chemist, bingle} world?
Just a theory. What's your scumcase on me again? I know i've been asking more than once but i'd like to be updated on your thoughts.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Replica
Replica
Goon
Replica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:44 am

Post by Replica »

Chara mysteriously disappearing from Hectic's spare pool is literally the worst and this slot is now awful but this day is on the brink of complete and total disaster

HEAL: Hectic
HURT: Farkran
Replica
Replica
Goon
Replica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:45 am

Post by Replica »

Wait I missed a word Chara is there
Replica
Replica
Goon
Replica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:46 am

Post by Replica »

Alright we're fine, this is FINE, haha WE ARE FINE

someone help
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:58 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1501, Chara wrote:Farkran: why can scum never spare vote you? also, who exactly are you townreading now? i am currently rereading your posting and it's probably in there, but if you could restate any townreads that would help me understand your partner solves. do you still think me/Hectic is likely?

Psyche: not comfortable sparing Farkran right now.

Amrun: is Bingle's posting still mostly NAI to you? i've come around to the fact he's at least reading minimally enough to say something.
I wouldn't call myself a widely townread slot and i have stated multiple times i won't be hammering my own spare. If scum wants to get towncred, they would be pushing Hectic, or maybe Chara.

World 1. My reads are so unbelievably wrong that scum is not afraid of me: they wouldn't spare me, they'll let me around to help them.

World 2. My reads are correct and they don't want to nk me because that would frame them - removing me by spare would open the doors for their own future spare. Obviously i'm talking about Hectic and Chara, none of which are sparing me - why wouldn't they, if this is the world we live in?

It doesn't really make sense for scum!psyche to give momentum to my spare wagon in this gamestate, unless he is really trusting nacho not to compromise on me, and farkran not to selfhammer. Ballsy move. Would make sense in a Nacho/Psyche team and nothing else.

Bingle and Chemist were already sparing me, so this reasoning is... less valid for them, because it could have been vanity. Especially bingle, who had already expressed his will to unvote, despite going VLA before executing - i really don't like that half-shading/half-associative attempt on me.

Pedit: i love how replica predicates that i am desperate, while also pushing a spare on a slot he isn't even townreading any more. Talk about being desperate to avoid a flip. Am i wrong on replica and the team is exactly Bingle/Replica? Oh my god.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:04 am

Post by Chara »

how is it both true that you're not being townread enough for scum to spare you for towncred (first paragraph), but you're townread enough that it's a ballsy move for scum to spare you because it might actually go through? (paragraph 4)
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:05 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1505, Hectic wrote:
In post 1488, Farkran wrote:I did townlean Almidia, but the recent Bingle has made me reconsider that significantly. Bingle's progression that made him go from "i sheep farkran: vote hectic" to "i sheep nacho: heal hectic" to "i am 100% determined i will not lynch today: heal farkran" to "i want to unheal farkran but i'm VLA until the deadline is over and i'm not going to change my vote first"... is bad. Really, really bad. It's like forcing a fake associative on me, because Amrun said he would lynch me if bingle flipped red. Psyche and Replica healing there is also very meh. Especially psyche, who didn't even include Almidia in his fotm sparelist that would lead us to a "so easy victory i don't know how you all can't see it" back in d1. I can buy a Bingle/Psyche team.
He's probably reading too much into the "unvoting heal tag is hard on mobile" thing, but despite our
differences
, I do agree with the rest of the sentiment in this post.
Well... the point isn't really in the mobile tag, but going VLA exactly until the deadline is over, without updating your vote?

While you entered d2 hurting hectic, then sheeping nacho and HEALING hectic, then claiming you would only spare?

I mean i have seen Bingle play games with tons of more effort than this, even when he wasn't interested in the game itself. Remember our cult game modded by kerset? He said he didn't even want to join there, but he prepared an immensely convoluted reaction test to shos that required actual effort to perform, despite it resulting incorrect in the end
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Replica
Replica
Goon
Replica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:05 am

Post by Replica »

In post 1511, Farkran wrote:Pedit: i love how replica predicates that i am desperate, while also pushing a spare on a slot he isn't even townreading any more. Talk about being desperate to avoid a flip. Am i wrong on replica and the team is exactly Bingle/Replica? Oh my god.
? I don't remember calling you desperate.

This behavior is...exactly what you literally anyone, such as a Farkran who really believes I am town, would have expected. Farkran has seen that Bingle is my strong townread. Farkran knows I am adamantly against lynching and pro-sparing. Seeing that I call pushes to lynch Bingle+spare Farkran the "brink of disaster" should be the most expected thing in the world for town Farkran.

Instead...it's a chance to be performative and peddle more garbage.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:07 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1512, Chara wrote:how is it both true that you're not being townread enough for scum to spare you for towncred (first paragraph), but you're townread enough that it's a
ballsy move for scum to spare you because it might actually go through
? (paragraph 4)
Read again: it's only apparently a ballsy move, because i only allowed it in a Psyche/Nacho solve. Nacho is the only other slot that claimed a townread on me, so scum!psyche would be 100% sure nacho wouldn't join therefore i could never be spared.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:07 am

Post by Chara »

In post 1510, Replica wrote:Alright we're fine, this is FINE, haha WE ARE FINE

someone help
we are fine. calm down.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:11 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1514, Replica wrote:
In post 1511, Farkran wrote:Pedit: i love how replica predicates that i am desperate, while also pushing a spare on a slot he isn't even townreading any more. Talk about being desperate to avoid a flip. Am i wrong on replica and the team is exactly Bingle/Replica? Oh my god.
? I don't remember calling you desperate.

This behavior is...exactly what you literally anyone, such as a Farkran who really believes I am town, would have expected. Farkran has seen that Bingle is my strong townread. Farkran knows I am adamantly against lynching and pro-sparing. Seeing that I call pushes to lynch Bingle+spare Farkran the "brink of disaster" should be the most expected thing in the world for town Farkran.

Instead...it's a chance to be performative and peddle more garbage.
Yeah. Or scum!Replica in team with bingle. Why not? Why is lynching bingle "the brink of disaster", exactly?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Replica
Replica
Goon
Replica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:11 am

Post by Replica »

In post 1488, Farkran wrote:I think that, if Chemist is scum, it has to be with me or Psyche. I see how you could buy a Chemist/Farkran team, but imagine a town!Farkran world for now - you will draw your conclusions later. I think it's possible that scum!Chemist would place a spare vote on me, hoping that the day would end differently. I can only see him partner with Psyche though, and i have little reason to scumread him.
Someone that is not Farkran please look me in the eye and tell me he can plausibly eliminate Chemist/Chara, who would have been one of the first pairings he thought of as town.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:12 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1508, Replica wrote:Chara mysteriously disappearing from Hectic's spare pool is literally the worst and this slot is now awful but this day is on the brink of complete and total disaster

HEAL: Hectic
HURT: Farkran
Replica
Replica
Goon
Replica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:12 am

Post by Replica »

In post 1517, Farkran wrote:Yeah. Or scum!Replica in team with bingle. Why not? Why is lynching bingle "the brink of disaster", exactly?
"Why is lynching your top TR when you're vehemently anti-lynching the brink of disaster?"

Supposedly, this dude has thought I was hardtown the last, like, 30 pages.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:13 am

Post by Chara »

In post 1515, Farkran wrote:
In post 1512, Chara wrote:how is it both true that you're not being townread enough for scum to spare you for towncred (first paragraph), but you're townread enough that it's a
ballsy move for scum to spare you because it might actually go through
? (paragraph 4)
Read again: it's only apparently a ballsy move, because i only allowed it in a Psyche/Nacho solve. Nacho is the only other slot that claimed a townread on me, so scum!psyche would be 100% sure nacho wouldn't join therefore i could never be spared.
i'm not sure how likely it is that scum would think this way to begin with... and i'd be lying if i said i really understood it. this approach to categorizing teams is so alien to me.
it sounds like you don't think Hectic and i are scum anymore?

pedit: Replica i would love to but team analysis makes me want to cry. what i don't understand is what seems to be counting or discounting major scumreads based on possible teams or how they interact with each other in such a
specific
way to begin with, when distancing exists and when false distancing exists.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:14 am

Post by Farkran »

Like, replica, why are you SO opposed to a bingle flip as to spare a slot that you don't even like anymore? Because 1508 comes before 1509, you know.

Could you summarize your towncase of bingle again, and tell me how a bingle flip is "the brink of disaster" even assuming he flips green in your opinion?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:16 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1520, Replica wrote:
In post 1517, Farkran wrote:Yeah. Or scum!Replica in team with bingle. Why not? Why is lynching bingle "the brink of disaster", exactly?
"Why is lynching your top TR when you're vehemently anti-lynching the brink of disaster?"

Supposedly, this dude has thought I was hardtown the last, like, 30 pages.
Weren't you the one promoting for a 3spare/1lynch game resolution? Set aside that bingle is your top townread, why are you insisting that much that a bingle flip would spell your loss?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:18 am

Post by Chara »

what does 3 spare/1 lynch have to do with it? the one lynch needs to be scum for it to work.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”