Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7800 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7798, shos wrote:
In post 7787, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7785, shos wrote:
In post 7775, teacher wrote:
In post 7773, Xtoxm wrote:i checked and it was after.
not really sure what the difference there is tho?
Also possible: scum hood scum so that come D3 there's a hood with 2 scums and 1 town, much bigger sway to pocket him.
It’s less of a reason to rely on that, since scum!you would know the attempt to hood RCE failed and so the claim was safe. I’m still inclined to credit especially with today’s play, but that’s the relevance.
In post 7776, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7775, teacher wrote:
In post 7773, Xtoxm wrote:i checked and it was after.
not really sure what the difference there is tho?
It’s less of a reason to rely on that, since scum!you would know the attempt to hood RCE failed and so the claim was safe. I’m still inclined to credit especially with today’s play, but that’s the relevance.
If you believe that theory then you have to believe scum attempted to kill me.

They wouldn’t attempt to hood AND kill RCE so then they would have to have shot me in that world.
...we lynched RCE, he wasn't killed. Ico's protection makes that possible.
That was in reference to N1

If your theory is Xtom is lying then scum and scum attempted to neighborize RCE
Then they don’t kill him as well.

What we did on D3 irrelevant to N1 unless scum are psychic
I'm missing something
N1 saudade hoods xtomx her partner
Then dies

What has RCE got to do with it
Then you believe there would be a traitor in that case specifically Xtom.

No one else has claimed to be neighborized. Therefore one of two options:
1) Xtom is telling the truth and cannot be group scum. Therefore town or traitor.
2) Xtom is lying and scum and therefore RCE was neighborize target and then that makes me the shot as scum don’t kill who they neighborize.

RCE has to do with it because of being Alien’d N1
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7801 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:21 am

Post by shos »

In post 7794, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4890, implosion wrote:
Spoiler: an elk contemplating eternity

Vote Count 2.8
shos
(5): skitter30, Aristophanes, Iconeum, RCEnigma, teacher
RadiantCowbells
(2): MathBlade, Saudade
Aristophanes
(1): Flopz
Iconeum
(1): shos

Not voting (3): Bellaphant, Xtoxm, RadiantCowbells

With 12 alive, it takes 7 votes to end the day.
Deadline is set to 4 PM PST on January 31st, in (expired on 2020-01-31 20:00:00).

Flopz has been prodded; as he is V/LA I will not immediately replace him if the prod is not answered.
Shos at his highest point.

Bella and RC confirmed town off wagon
One confirmed scum off wagon
Overlapping people between the two wagons:
Skitter, Ari, Ico, and teacher

The only new person is Flopz. This is really the more damning VCA that says Flopz scum with Shos. Not what Titus is saying I still don’t get it.

Combine that with the unvote of shos earlier and still not pushing anyone I am okay with shos+Flopz.

It also would make sense with the VC here that Flopz was gonna push Ari.
For the record, I barely replaced in at the time, had 20 posts and not nearly caught up. If I had been mislynched at that time that wagon was as obvscumdriven as can be, not letting a replacement post thoughts is extremely scummy
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7802 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:23 am

Post by shos »

Math xtomx lying because RCE was fail-hooded N1 is one possibility. But I don't think he is lying; I just think he is scum. Don't see what you're trying to even say.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7803 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

Let’s assume you’re town shos.

Go back and look at my small VCA.

Why does the entire scum team (or just group scum) bus Saud rather than mislynch you?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7804 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7802, shos wrote:Math xtomx lying because RCE was fail-hooded N1 is one possibility. But I don't think he is lying; I just think he is scum. Don't see what you're trying to even say.
Assuming you’re town
First sentence >> If RCE was failhooded then I would have to be shot as no deaths overnight. Then in that xtomx group scum world you’re still dealing with scum giving up a mislynch on you to bus Saud because.....?

Second sentence >> If you don’t think Xtom is lying then you think he’s traitor? Group scum is laughable then why would scum neighborize their own then bus their own when they had a mislynch handy? Furthermore you’d be pushing the one person who agrees with you that a traitor exists?

You’re literally pushing the one person you’d be townreading in those worlds. Like you reek of survivalism versus thought here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7805 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:02 am

Post by shos »

I don't think I was mislynchable. I never felt even danger. Someone hammering a replacement without letting them 1. claim and 2. post their thoughts is extremely scummy. All the points against me were nonexistent, or at least, I have no recollection of any of them, and people had reasons to scumread saud. Scum can't just IGNORE everything that happens in the game.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7806 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:06 am

Post by shos »

@7804: you're just assuming I was an easy mislynch. I wasn't. That should nullify your points. If you insist, well, scum always have their reasons. For one, Saudade was an extremely weak member of their team, possibly much weaker than the others, so no harm really done. For two, if they can bus and get super towncred while being able to kill the cop-style role, that is a good possibility for scum regardless of roles at all. Mislynching me would only add pressure on saudade the next day, and add extreme pointy fingers at those on my wagon. You boasted like 4 times about your 20+ years as a mafia player, and THIS you cannot see? Do you understand why I think you're faking shit up?

Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7807 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:20 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 7794, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4890, implosion wrote:
Spoiler: an elk contemplating eternity

Vote Count 2.8
shos
(5): skitter30, Aristophanes, Iconeum, RCEnigma, teacher
RadiantCowbells
(2): MathBlade, Saudade
Aristophanes
(1): Flopz
Iconeum
(1): shos

Not voting (3): Bellaphant, Xtoxm, RadiantCowbells

Deadline is set to 4 PM PST on January 31st, in (expired on 2020-01-31 20:00:00).

Flopz has been prodded; as he is V/LA I will not immediately replace him if the prod is not answered.
Shos at his highest point.

Bella and RC confirmed town off wagon
One confirmed scum off wagon
Overlapping people between the two wagons:
Skitter, Ari, Ico, and teacher

The only new person is Flopz. This is really the more damning VCA that says Flopz scum with Shos. Not what Titus is saying I still don’t get it.

Combine that with the unvote of shos earlier and still not pushing anyone I am okay with shos+Flopz.

It also would make sense with the VC here that Flopz was gonna push Ari.
Math like I've said before when you brought up Titus' theory. Contextually this makes as much sense as square wheels on a rectangle car, with a faulty premise you'll get an equally faulty conclusion. It's even in the vote count itself. I was absent from the game, I had missed 50 pages, Shos didn't even exist when I was last on, when that votecount was made I had been prodded. The last time I was online the wagon was on Ari and when I returned I voted for Shos after seeing Icos post about them.
In post 3868, implosion wrote:
Spoiler: voracious

Vote Count 2.3
Aristophanes
(4): Iconeum, MathBlade, Flopz, teacher
RadiantCowbells
(2): skitter30, RCEnigma
RCEnigma
(1): RadiantCowbells

Not voting (5): tris, Plum, Bellaphant, Xtoxm, Aristophanes

tris has been prodded.
Plum is being replaced.
Added two days to deadline due to large number of players v/la; unlikely to extend it further barring unusual circumstances.
Look who was on the same Ari wagon at the same time as me. You. I have no idea why you're being so obtuse about this but I hope this clears this up. It might help you to reread where I first refuted your Titus related post.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7808 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:22 am

Post by Flopz »

Adding on to that... Why would I vote Shos in the first place, saying I was fine with this going to L-2, if I was always going to immediately unvote them. I got help from my team for once so of course I would accept it so then unvoted becuase of course I would when getting new information. If this was all staged I don't see any point in voting in the first place, I could've continued without a vote and done the same thing. I was then seeing what happened next to see if I should keep my crosshairs on Shos or move elsewhere (atm Shos has not made themselves look better and probably actually slightly worse). I was also hoping Teacher would've done his Ari post by now but it hasn't happened yet.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7809 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:27 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 7781, shos wrote:
In post 7765, Flopz wrote:
In post 7716, shos wrote: I was a cultist there too.. perhaps there's a misunderstanding?
Did you like forget to read the literal next post or sth. It might even be helpful to read the one straight after that too and give your thoughts if you have any.
I read things from the beginning, sadly, I cannot forget the future.
That was an interesting way of just ignoring what I asked you to have a look at. Could you maybe actually look at and not just say whatever you just said.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7810 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:59 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 2155, tris wrote:i'll look at plum next since that's the wagon that's growing right now
In post 2185, tris wrote:
In post 1320, Plum wrote: teacher - I am going to tentatively give some points to for his explanation for stating a preference to Xtoxm over Flopz wagon his morning (that statement made shortly before Flopz's new posts)
What? why would he get points for that. this seems like a weird reason to take someone off the list of possible lynches.
In post 2186, tris wrote:VOTE: the worst
I'm not sure how I feel about this but it doesn't feel the greatest. Tris decides to give her opinion about Plum at the start of the burgeoning Plum wagon, housed by just Skitter and RC, but then instantly places her vote on The Worst without giving a reason. This was the first vote on The Worst at that moment in time (this was a lot before TW became the lynch, after the Plum wagon fizzled it moved to Ari for quite a while till RC did his mega reversal). I just find it odd that Tris would try discredit Plum but then push TW immediately after.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7811 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by shos »

In post 7809, Flopz wrote:
In post 7781, shos wrote:
In post 7765, Flopz wrote:
In post 7716, shos wrote: I was a cultist there too.. perhaps there's a misunderstanding?
Did you like forget to read the literal next post or sth. It might even be helpful to read the one straight after that too and give your thoughts if you have any.
I read things from the beginning, sadly, I cannot forget the future.
That was an interesting way of just ignoring what I asked you to have a look at. Could you maybe actually look at and not just say whatever you just said.
I don't understand what you want me to say..? You don't ask any question there. You just give hectic's meta read.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #7812 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 7696, teacher wrote:
In post 7692, skitter30 wrote:ari was very very very nearly lynched tho
so neither tried to form any cw and were content to just lurk it out and watch him get wagoned?
Faith in RC being RC and destroying his early game wagons?
i mean, this is a remarkably chancy path to take if they're scum here, i think?
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #7813 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 7709, teacher wrote:
In post 7705, MathBlade wrote:The setup as written penalizes scum for using the power assuming the other two are vanilla. Saudade could be guiltied by RC for multitasking if he uses tracker. Something doesn’t add up.
Why are you assuming the other two are vanilla? Im assuming a strongman N-shot.
i guess my question is if there's a n-shot strongman why did the kill fail n1 ?

@math do u currently think today is mylo y/n
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #7814 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 7717, Iconeum wrote:
In post 7658, skitter30 wrote:also it's not just the rce lynch, it's the whole nonsensical team-spouting, traitor, setup-spec thing that you did
and that you were trying to push that you were conftown day2, which i still hate
hate yes, but do you actually scumread that? i don't
his pushing himself as conftown D2 speaks louder as town then scum?
his setup spec, while hilarious, didn't read as scummy to me
no, i think taht this comes from scum more often than from town
also, i dislike the setup spec because it's making us go down wild goose chases that are quite possibly wrong.
like, for example, the rce thing
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #7815 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:33 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 7737, Iconeum wrote:my current opinion on shos is that he could possible be town who needs to start getting his shit together
that's kinda where i'm at
his content is bad af but his tone is kinda townie
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #7816 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:36 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 7746, teacher wrote:
In post 7735, Iconeum wrote:
In post 7732, teacher wrote:Ico, I have to do grading stuff, but can you talk about me/skit? Like I think your reads were upside down, but I have a hard time seeing that train of thought and Im surprised you arent testing the waters in any way with either of us.
i'm constantly doubting both your slots, but i end up going in circles

it's always 'skitter pushed that saud wagon so hard' and 'teacher just isn't scum here'
IIRC, and I havent checked this, Skit didnt push Saud that hard. In fact, I think she initially pushed against it for a bit (pref'ing shos, and saying shed be able to read saud in time) and flipped only when momentum felt strong that way. That was my broad takeaway from that time, but Im not double checking it
i think ur right, i'm p sure rc led it and i supported it as he pushed it, i did help get ari and a few other votes on it tho iirc
Show
Hiatus once more.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7817 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7813, skitter30 wrote:
In post 7709, teacher wrote:
In post 7705, MathBlade wrote:The setup as written penalizes scum for using the power assuming the other two are vanilla. Saudade could be guiltied by RC for multitasking if he uses tracker. Something doesn’t add up.
Why are you assuming the other two are vanilla? Im assuming a strongman N-shot.
i guess my question is if there's a n-shot strongman why did the kill fail n1 ?

@math do u currently think today is mylo y/n
I think there’s enough evidence to where that can’t be ruled out. Something seems wrong with how today is going.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #7818 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by skitter30 »

shos has this cocky 'y'all are just idiots for disagreeing with me and thinking that i'm scum here and for thinking that anything but a no lynch is a good idea' tone which probably doesn't come from scum, i think

like the overall exasperation / 'what did i do to make me have to put up with this nonsense' vibes feel townie to me

he's still wrong on no-lynch tho and he needs to commit to a sr
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #7819 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by skitter30 »

you're not really treating today like mylo @math
Show
Hiatus once more.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7820 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7816, skitter30 wrote:
In post 7746, teacher wrote:
In post 7735, Iconeum wrote:
In post 7732, teacher wrote:Ico, I have to do grading stuff, but can you talk about me/skit? Like I think your reads were upside down, but I have a hard time seeing that train of thought and Im surprised you arent testing the waters in any way with either of us.
i'm constantly doubting both your slots, but i end up going in circles

it's always 'skitter pushed that saud wagon so hard' and 'teacher just isn't scum here'
IIRC, and I havent checked this, Skit didnt push Saud that hard. In fact, I think she initially pushed against it for a bit (pref'ing shos, and saying shed be able to read saud in time) and flipped only when momentum felt strong that way. That was my broad takeaway from that time, but Im not double checking it
i think ur right, i'm p sure rc led it and i supported it as he pushed it, i did help get ari and a few other votes on it tho iirc
Correct I agree here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7821 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7819, skitter30 wrote:you're not really treating today like mylo @math
This is correct.

Because that’s literally impossible when no one else does. If I am voting my scumread it has the same effect as treating it as mylo anyway.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #7822 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 7761, Iconeum wrote:To anyone scumreading Ari:

how do you feel about his relation to the saud lynch?

@shos in particular, you think Ari is scum. Like, your only main scumread right now?
He was focused on lynching scum, and he kept calling you out for going against what is now certain a scum wagon. Yet you scumread him because PoE?
iirc i had to talk him into it and he was initially rather resistant
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #7823 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:41 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 7821, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7819, skitter30 wrote:you're not really treating today like mylo @math
This is correct.

Because that’s literally impossible when no one else does. If I am voting my scumread it has the same effect as treating it as mylo anyway.
ok so ur basically willing to bet the game on scum!shos?
Show
Hiatus once more.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7824 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7822, skitter30 wrote:
In post 7761, Iconeum wrote:To anyone scumreading Ari:

how do you feel about his relation to the saud lynch?

@shos in particular, you think Ari is scum. Like, your only main scumread right now?
He was focused on lynching scum, and he kept calling you out for going against what is now certain a scum wagon. Yet you scumread him because PoE?
iirc i had to talk him into it and he was initially rather resistant
Ari was and is resistant to do anything all game lol

Pedit yes
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”