Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4250 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:31 am

Post by Auro »

In post 4247, CheekyTeeky wrote:If Dann is town just hit gobbles tomorrow.
If Dann flips you'd still have to convince the town in {FF/Dong/Molla} to hit Gobbles over me tomorrow, look at how much FF and Dong are locked in that I'm scum.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4251 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:33 am

Post by Auro »

I think I can work with your plan, if you can get FF/Dong to get off their asses for the LyLo play.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4252 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:35 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Dong and FF are both locked in on Auro/Dann. You pretty much have no other buddies after today so I guess if they do irrationally lynch you it's just a consequence of you hard defending Dann with no real justification.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4253 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:36 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I'm not going to write you off as scum. I just want you guys to think really hard if we get to lylo before voting.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4254 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:38 am

Post by Auro »

Get FF/Dong to sign up for that
Lol I had tons of justification for the Dann read, subjective disagreements over details doesn't equal lack of "real justification"
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4255 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:39 am

Post by Auro »

That doesn't matter
Dong//FF's unlikely to not lynch me in LyLo, if you rhink I'd be town then you have to work with them for the win
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4256 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:44 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Well he's either pocketing you or vice versa or you're buddies. You each should of had some degree of paranoia which was weirdly absent.

Anyway if you want gobbles tomorrow then talk to Dong/FF about it and get Dann to vouch for you being town on his flip. Luckily I'm going to be watching from mafia heaven.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4257 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:47 am

Post by Auro »

He's voiced paranoia of me.
I have a very tiny amount of paranoia but the possible partner I saw him with (Gob) I wanted anyway.

You know Dong/FF won't listen to me.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4258 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:50 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

FF would you lynch Auro if Dann flipped town?
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4259 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:51 am

Post by Auro »

You can't just escape responsibility if you want to win, Cheeky. We need to work to get FF/Dong not to gamethrow. Same applies even if you want to flip me instead.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4260 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:58 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Lol I'm not going to hard defend you when I don't even know if you're town. I've worked out the most likely teams based on everyone here and that makes you unlikely if Dann flips town. I'm not going to run around telling people you're confirmed town. I've worked harder than anyone today to show I'm town and my thought progressions so don't yap at me about responsibility. I trust that people here can read and form their own opinions.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4261 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:03 am

Post by Auro »

There are a lot of things I want to say but prolly best if said later.
Well, then I'm not on board with Dann lynch because FF/Dong aren't you and they're not going to come to the same conclusion on Dann flip. And I said the same applies to my flip as well, achieve town cohesion for both hypotheticals. FF is likelier to listen to you.
If you can up win% chances you should, that's what I'm saying

Otherwise I'm not up for a Dann lynch simply because I get lynched next anyway, nothing I say will work, if people could be trusted to form those opinions then they can now / would've already. Gob is then best lynch.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4262 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:14 am

Post by Auro »

In post 4260, CheekyTeeky wrote:Lol I'm not going to hard defend you when I don't even know if you're town.
I don't know why you'd rather trust Dong and FF's reasoning over your own in case of either flip in {Dann/Auro}. Look at Dong's and FF's tunnels on me. The chance that they'd flip their read because it would for
you
is quite low.

A big factor in your play, Cheeky, is that you seem to think everyone behaves like you as town.

That line of thinking allows you to "trust" Dong and FF in LyLo.

That line of thinking makes you question my slot when I "calmly" react to your "batshit scumminess".

That line of thinking makes you question my slot when I show little paranoia about Dann.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4263 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:31 am

Post by Auro »

If you want to win, mafia isn't just about getting yourself townread, cobbling together a solve and "hoping" everyone comes to the same conclusion while you watch from "mafia heaven"...
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4264 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:36 am

Post by Auro »

Eh ignore all the above posts, actually. Do whatever you want to.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4265 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:00 am

Post by Dannflor »

Auro is not within his scum range. That’s the strong opinion of both Ankamius and Duck. EC and I don’t have meta but we strongly town read him individually.

There’s been emotion creeping into his more recent posts that is extremely genuine. It’s actually frustration about not being listened to. Not once, however, have I picked up on any panic about being run-up or lynched. I have NEVER gotten that impression from him. Not once this game despite the pressure exerted on him. People aren’t looking at Auro with what is actually alignment indicative. It’s the same fucking circus since D1. People for some reason don’t like his posts and find ways to scum read it rather than actually looking at his ISO objectively.

I would be paranoid of Cheeky before truly reconsidering my Auro read more than briefly and even then, Cheeky is most likely just town.

Auro’s trajectories are nonsensical from a scum perspective, especially considering the whole reason he’s being rung up again is his shift to a town read on Dong.

If you don’t buy it’s FF/Dong because of the shitty distancing they did that, hey, actually paid off, then fine. If you look at them as objectively as you should be looking at Auro their content is still atrocious and there aren’t good reasons that I’ve seen to town read them.

But Auro, and Cheeky I guess, are always town here.

I repeat, Auro is always town here.

To make it more clear, if I die today:

AURO IS NOT TO BE TOUCHED IN YOUR FUCKING LYLO
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4266 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:01 am

Post by Dannflor »

Auro, I asked you about the Dong/Gobble team because I wanted to see your process and make sure you weren’t conf biasing into BB/Gobble
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4267 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:05 am

Post by Auro »

I still think you're conf biasing your Molla read. You said you'd revisit the contexts. Any result?
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4268 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:05 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 4262, Auro wrote:
In post 4260, CheekyTeeky wrote:Lol I'm not going to hard defend you when I don't even know if you're town.
I don't know why you'd rather trust Dong and FF's reasoning over your own in case of either flip in {Dann/Auro}. Look at Dong's and FF's tunnels on me. The chance that they'd flip their read because it would for
you
is quite low.

A big factor in your play, Cheeky, is that you seem to think everyone behaves like you as town.

That line of thinking allows you to "trust" Dong and FF in LyLo.

That line of thinking makes you question my slot when I "calmly" react to your "batshit scumminess".

That line of thinking makes you question my slot when I show little paranoia about Dann.
EC still has the largest amount of paranoia about Cheeky because he has too much respect for her to believe she can play this poorly as town.

Like, Cheeky, you have to realize that if you’re wrong on me and Auro, which you are, the rest of the game has been desperately trying to align themselves with you since the beginning of the day. Wake up. FF has sheeped you from Auro to me to Dong to back to me and Auro again. He’s not towny he’s just playing to his win condition.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4269 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:06 am

Post by Dannflor »

VOTE: FF
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4270 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:06 am

Post by gobbledygook »

The forum is super borked right now. Dann, I don’t even think we go into a tomorrow. I think the game just ends with a Dong lynch. I will laugh so hard if it is Auro + Dong though.

VOTE: Dong

I believe that’s two votes on him.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4271 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:07 am

Post by gobbledygook »

Oooh this might be Dong + Dann with that vote and plead for Cheeky.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4272 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:09 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 4267, Auro wrote:I still think you're conf biasing your Molla read. You said you'd revisit the contexts. Any result?
Haven’t had a chance yet.

Ank said she’s town reading BB based on the “unknown sync tell”, but that there’s a non zero chance she could be wrong.

I will make it my priority as I get time today to revisit that slot Auro. I’m on mobile so it may take some time but I’ll do it.

Right now though I’m just making sure my absolute strongest opinions get out there, which is that Auro is a game losing mislynch and at least one of FF/Dong has a very good chance of ending the game.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4273 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:10 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 4271, gobbledygook wrote:Oooh this might be Dong + Dann with that vote and plead for Cheeky.
lmao
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4274 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:10 am

Post by Dannflor »