he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6575 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:56 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 6568, Ankamius wrote:you're bitching about me tunneling when:

1. you've been up my ass endlessly for 2 full days now
2. almost50 fucking fell apart at the seams at the slightest hint that I wasn't townreading him
3. nomnomnom fell apart at the pressure on her and has done nothing since
4. panth and gamma spent a lot of the last two days up nom's ass endlessly

you can fuck off with that argument

At least we agree panth can go fuck himself
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6576 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:57 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 6573, Dr Easy Bake wrote:Lol @rage
Still spouting that nom should die.

This isn't even rage you shit stirring scumfuck
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6577 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:12 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

I'm half tempted to vote myself so I can shoot wherever I want tbh this is starting to make me feel irritated
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6578 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:18 pm

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

In post 6576, kuribo wrote:
In post 6573, Dr Easy Bake wrote:Lol @rage
Still spouting that nom should die.

This isn't even rage you shit stirring scumfuck
Spoiler:
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6579 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:45 pm

Post by EspressoPatronum »

I say we just vote nom. It's possible she's scum + the two flips might help with sorting.
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6580 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:46 pm

The result of today has been a lot of uncertainty for me, so I'd benefit from the extra information gained from the venge kill.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6581 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:49 pm

Post by Ankamius »

EC is still telling me to vote nom

VOTE: nomnomnom
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6582 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:52 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I feel like vengeing dave is going to result in the highest likelihood of just flipping scum but I understand that half the game is going to get their panties in a bunch for asking to shoot an investigative so who the hell knows
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6583 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:52 pm

A guy I used to play with often took a list of everyone's reads to see who floated to the top.

If everyone could humour me for a bit, can you please fill in your top 3 scumreads? It doesn't necessarily have to be a 3-team solve... just 3 ppl who you scumread independently.

Ankamius -
Dr Easy Bake -
Flavor Leaf -
davesaz -
panthaleon -
MariaR -
Gammagooey -
kuribo -
Firebringer -
EspressoPatronum - nom/Ank/MariaR
Almost50 -
nomnomnom -
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6584 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:54 pm

Post by Ankamius »

gamma/davesaz/kuribo/mariar

where I'm leaning atm, not necessarily in that order
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6585 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:54 pm

In post 6582, Ankamius wrote:I feel like vengeing dave is going to result in the highest likelihood of just flipping scum but I understand that half the game is going to get their panties in a bunch for asking to shoot an investigative so who the hell knows
I'd say we give dave one more night. It'll allow him to have used watcher + tracker and report the findings.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6586 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:55 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 6562, kuribo wrote:
In post 6559, panthaleon wrote:My dudes I'm not scum. But like w/e this game hasn't been fun, the last time I posted I got screamed down by kuribo, and I'm coming off of frustrating real life nonsense.

VOTE: kuribo

This game had been a shameful display of incomprehensibly poor and anti town play. Whoever you town folks are, I am disappointed.

Oh but real life stuff can't possibly be the reason for you not posting or being "off" since that's why you claim to scumread me

Xtoxm pointed out how scummy as fuck it is to try and claim a scumread on someone for not posting during VLA

you god damn right you got yelled at because you pulled a bullshit move that runs counter to fucking years of mafiascum etiquette

Now this is the last I'm gonna say in the subject, since you're going through some shit and unlike you I have some Fucking decency.

Ank/DEB/panth

I'll vote any of those three and that's it.
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6587 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:55 pm

In post 6584, Ankamius wrote:gamma/davesaz/kuribo/mariar

Thanks, Ank. I'll add those in once a few more people respond.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6588 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:55 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I'm going back to my exile

bye
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #6589 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:32 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 6581, Ankamius wrote:EC is still telling me to vote nom

thank you thank you thank you

@EP - nom/DEB/FL.

I've bounced between reading over dave+your+bits of other people's isos tonight and playing fire emblem and I still gut dislike how he's played (especially in regards to today - I get the logic behind not wanting to share his reads and I can't really fault it aside from me thinking dayplay and being town enough to not get lynched is more important and I hate people giving themselves a 'reason' to play scummy) but I do see why DV town-read him despite (and probably partly because of) dave's push on DV after going over dave & DV's posts from that day. dave's #3922 (viewtopic.php?p=11528111#p11528111) does acknowledge that bad luck/targeting is another possibility rather than just DV-scum, he does push DV as scum a little to another player later that day (though not much) and as much as I dislike it I think it's pretty plausible to be coming from town.
Having said that, if he doesn't have reads and contribute game-day tomorrow I will burn his metaphorical house down.
panthaleon
panthaleon
Goon
panthaleon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6590 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:36 pm

Post by panthaleon »

In post 6575, kuribo wrote:
In post 6568, Ankamius wrote:you're bitching about me tunneling when:

1. you've been up my ass endlessly for 2 full days now
2. almost50 fucking fell apart at the seams at the slightest hint that I wasn't townreading him
3. nomnomnom fell apart at the pressure on her and has done nothing since
4. panth and gamma spent a lot of the last two days up nom's ass endlessly

you can fuck off with that argument

At least we agree panth can go fuck himself
:/
Reformed boy - just trying my best

both I and the mod team know where we stand regarding the plight of the palestinian people. proud to be a mafiascum member!
panthaleon
panthaleon
Goon
panthaleon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6591 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:37 pm

Post by panthaleon »

In post 6583, EspressoPatronum wrote:A guy I used to play with often took a list of everyone's reads to see who floated to the top.

If everyone could humour me for a bit, can you please fill in your top 3 scumreads? It doesn't necessarily have to be a 3-team solve... just 3 ppl who you scumread independently.

Ankamius -
Dr Easy Bake -
Flavor Leaf -
davesaz -
panthaleon -
MariaR -
Gammagooey -
kuribo -
Firebringer -
Almost50 -
nomnomnom -
DEB, Nom, kuribo
Reformed boy - just trying my best

both I and the mod team know where we stand regarding the plight of the palestinian people. proud to be a mafiascum member!
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6592 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:51 pm

In post 6583, EspressoPatronum wrote:A guy I used to play with often took a list of everyone's reads to see who floated to the top.

Ankamius - davesaz/kuribo/MariaR
Dr Easy Bake -
Flavor Leaf -
davesaz -
panthaleon - DEB/Nom/kuribo
MariaR -
Gammagooey - nom/DEB/FL
kuribo - Ank/DEB/panth
Firebringer -
Almost50 -
nomnomnom -
@Ank - fyi I picked 3 from your 4. If you'd prefer a different 3, please let me know.
Spoiler: posts added
In post 6584, Ankamius wrote:gamma/davesaz/kuribo/mariar

In post 6586, Ankamius wrote:
In post 6562, kuribo wrote:
In post 6559, panthaleon wrote:My dudes I'm not scum. But like w/e this game hasn't been fun, the last time I posted I got screamed down by kuribo, and I'm coming off of frustrating real life nonsense.

VOTE: kuribo

This game had been a shameful display of incomprehensibly poor and anti town play. Whoever you town folks are, I am disappointed.

Oh but real life stuff can't possibly be the reason for you not posting or being "off" since that's why you claim to scumread me

Xtoxm pointed out how scummy as fuck it is to try and claim a scumread on someone for not posting during VLA

you god damn right you got yelled at because you pulled a bullshit move that runs counter to fucking years of mafiascum etiquette

Now this is the last I'm gonna say in the subject, since you're going through some shit and unlike you I have some Fucking decency.

Ank/DEB/panth

I'll vote any of those three and that's it.
In post 6589, Gammagooey wrote:
In post 6581, Ankamius wrote:EC is still telling me to vote nom

thank you thank you thank you

@EP - nom/DEB/FL.

I've bounced between reading over dave+your+bits of other people's isos tonight and playing fire emblem and I still gut dislike how he's played (especially in regards to today - I get the logic behind not wanting to share his reads and I can't really fault it aside from me thinking dayplay and being town enough to not get lynched is more important and I hate people giving themselves a 'reason' to play scummy) but I do see why DV town-read him despite (and probably partly because of) dave's push on DV after going over dave & DV's posts from that day. dave's #3922 (viewtopic.php?p=11528111#p11528111) does acknowledge that bad luck/targeting is another possibility rather than just DV-scum, he does push DV as scum a little to another player later that day (though not much) and as much as I dislike it I think it's pretty plausible to be coming from town.
Having said that, if he doesn't have reads and contribute game-day tomorrow I will burn his metaphorical house down.
In post 6591, panthaleon wrote:

Ankamius -
Dr Easy Bake -
Flavor Leaf -
davesaz -
panthaleon -
MariaR -
Gammagooey -
kuribo -
Firebringer -
Almost50 -
nomnomnom -
DEB, Nom, kuribo
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #6593 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:59 pm

Post by MariaR »

Ohhh so this is how it felt when everyone is having a pity party instead of doing something. Yeah, I see it now.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #6594 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:02 pm

Post by MariaR »

Dave hiding his result was towny imo. If he outted his result when I prompted him too it would've made him go way up as scum in my eyes. Sure, if he's scum he can fake a result or keep the reads to himself but a track/watch/commute is big whoop. As town that's clearly more helpful.

The best lynch today is still in the doctor hood like I said but no one seems to want to take that path with me when it nets us scum/conf town and probably another scum on top of it if we just play correctly. So, I guess we'll just lynch Ank instead. Oh well, I still get the result I want regardless I suppose.
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #6595 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:05 pm

Post by MariaR »

Honestly, Ank scumreading me here makes me feel better about my vote than before. I don't think Ank would scumread me here. Maybe I'm being bias, but I just don't think town her wouldn't be able to see why I'm town here. Along with the yucky nom vote.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #6596 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:08 pm

Post by MariaR »

EP we have 2 days to deadline, instead of doing that little list how about doing anything else please? There's no point to it this late in the day. Push for a lynch on one of your three or something, just gathering that is a waste.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #6597 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:13 pm

Post by MariaR »

Like, dear lord people come on now is the time we should be doing something the most. None of this insult and victim crap. If we can get a new wagon going we should try today, although I personally like where the most votes are placed atm. I'm sleeping soon but if anyone wants to know why lynching in EP/FL is strictly better: Check my iso and we lynch FL because he's refusing to use the lighting rod shot when t can net us 1-2 scum. (Cause he's scum)

Ank scum points to EP town and FL scum. Ank town? I don't know given how rapid her reads are changing. A50 should use the vig shot regardless if Ank is lynched though. On someone who we don't want in lylo. Who is that? I'll let you all debate that.I'll be up for a bit longer, but this is it for now.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6598 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:24 pm

@ MariaR is it accurate to say your top 3 are Ank/EP/FL?
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6599 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:31 pm

In post 6597, MariaR wrote:Like, dear lord people come on now is the time we should be doing something the most. None of this insult and victim crap. If we can get a new wagon going we should try today, although I personally like where the most votes are placed atm.
Which votes do you dislike?
I'm sleeping soon but if anyone wants to know why lynching in EP/FL is strictly better: Check my iso and we lynch FL because he's refusing to use the lighting rod shot when t can net us 1-2 scum. (Cause he's scum)
It appears you're still operating under the assumption that we nullify the scum kill with the lightning rod. How does your plan change if davesaz's commute is self-target only?

Also, how would the lightning rod ever net 2 scum? Are you proposing the doc hood was 2s/1t, or am I misinterpreting you?

Ank scum points to EP town and FL scum. Ank town? I don't know given how rapid her reads are changing. A50 should use the vig shot regardless if Ank is lynched though. On someone who we don't want in lylo. Who is that? I'll let you all debate that.I'll be up for a bit longer, but this is it for now.
A50 made a response earlier re not shooting. What do you make of said response given that you think he should shoot?

Who do you think shouldn't be in lylo?

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”