She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3500 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:07 am

Post by Titus »

Why are your vetoes vetoes?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3501 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:11 am

Post by insomnia »

Oka is mech confirmed town

Gobble is just really townie for me, I can probably do a case but I don't really think it's worth of an elaboration? Especially his latest theory about bitmap pocketing ank.

titus, i still think RR is scum and my thoughts are that Pine is probably thread spewed which just annoys me but it could be a reality.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3502 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3501, insomnia wrote:Oka is mech confirmed town
Explain it to me please. I was sick last night and today.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3503 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:16 am

Post by gobbledygook »

Titus you would me :(
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3504 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3501, insomnia wrote:titus, i still think RR is scum and my thoughts are that Pine is probably thread spewed which just annoys me but it could be a reality.
I think RR's analysis on Pine is correct. That does not mean RR is town. Spiffeh made similar RR comments you did. Fact is RR is a terrible lynch Day 1, regardless of alignment. While it frustrates me, RR doesn't like to vote until absolutely sure. I do expect him to comment on my list.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3505 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:16 am

Post by gobbledygook »

I’m also vetoing amrun.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3506 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3503, gobbledygook wrote:Titus you would me :(
I need to sort you. I'm using these people as slots to sort and get reactions. If Oka's mech town then nm on Oka though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3507 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:17 am

Post by insomnia »

Hectic pulled off a gambit claiming JOAT, he softed it, then hard claimed JOAT with a gunsmith check on oka.

Oka claimed VT.

Hectic backed off oka saying he was not faking JOAT but he faked the result in order to get a reaction out of Poka.

with 1 scum down, this just puts unnecessary attention on hectic and also clears Oka.

unless they're both scum, I don't see why scum!Hectic would even do this
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3508 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:21 am

Post by Bitmap »

I'm vetoing FL and TSE.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #3509 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:22 am

Post by Espeonage »

In post 3508, Bitmap wrote:I'm vetoing FL and TSE.
bruh, that's my two biggest scum reads rn
Don't @ me.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3510 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:23 am

Post by Alisae »

Thanks for the support
GTKAS
| here.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3511 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:23 am

Post by insomnia »

I mean, with RR, there's a general theme of not attempting to solve anyone and focusing on mechanical stuff. The only thing he spooled out was his Pine read which is more theory than actual solving.

Also, his questions aren't really helping him solve anyone.

he's also almost restricting himself from engaging other slots than he already knows which I currently read as a pretext for not spewing anyone else and keeping a narrowed focus.

the fact that he's doing this wouldn't be bothersome in and of itself, but he isn't even trying to sort those people (ank, FL, etc)

he's so reluctant on FL that at this point it's like he's attempting to fake solving and thinking about stuff on purpose and not just it being a lengthy process to finding FL's alignment out. like, even when I tackled him, he just went on that train of thought and didn't choose anything else out of FL's iso to sort.

meeeeh. i believe he believes in his pine read but i don't believe he's town for it.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #3512 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:23 am

Post by Espeonage »

Like why have scum not taken any attempt at low hanging fruit if TSE is town?

All of it doesn't add up, and the missing bit of the equation is that TSE is scum.
Don't @ me.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3513 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:24 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 3511, insomnia wrote:I mean, with RR, there's a general theme of not attempting to solve anyone and focusing on mechanical stuff. The only thing he spooled out was his Pine read which is more theory than actual solving.

he's also almost restricting himself from engaging other slots than he already knows which I currently read as a pretext for not spewing anyone else and keeping a narrowed focus.

the fact that he's doing this wouldn't be bothersome in and of itself, but he isn't even trying to sort those people (ank, FL, etc)

he's so reluctant on FL that at this point it's like he's attempting to fake solving and thinking about stuff on purpose and not just it being a lengthy process to finding FL's alignment out. like, even when I tackled him, he just went on that train of thought and didn't choose anything else out of FL's iso to sort.

meeeeh. i believe he believes in his pine read but i don't believe he's town for it.
RR are two mechanical players, focusing most of their time and energy on mechanical stuff is NAI for them
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3514 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:30 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3501, insomnia wrote:Oka is mech confirmed town

Gobble is just really townie for me, I can probably do a case but I don't really think it's worth of an elaboration? Especially his latest theory about bitmap pocketing ank.

titus, i still think RR is scum and my thoughts are that Pine is probably thread spewed which just annoys me but it could be a reality.
False
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3515 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:33 am

Post by insomnia »

The Aaron / RR shenanigan going on is actually funny, they're both kind of considering each other but not hard pushing each other at all.
In post 596, Reasonably Rational wrote:AF's argument has poor reasoning.

@Spiffeh and @Titus - Care to weigh in on why his reasoning is flawed?
This is really weird lol, it's so robotic and why would he want the focus to be directed on this?

Why pick people to prove someone's argument is bad rather than considering whether it's argued by a scum or a town? The underlying motive is to disprove the argument made but not to draw anything from it, which is really weird.
In post 1717, Reasonably Rational wrote:Aaron: Your lack of certainty concerns me. Bah. Fine. I'll go like, ISO them or something.
this won't get followed up on and it's the only time he takes the time to actually call something that's not mechanically related.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #3516 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:37 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 3479, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 3472, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 3469, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 3463, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 3459, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 3456, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 3373, insomnia wrote:As for Chemist he’s scum because of his first push that was ever serious was on TSE and that’s enough to conclude a scum read on him, he’s been on MU and knows how goofy towns act, this is not town chemist.
wait when was my TSE push serious
That means you haven’t been scumhunting at all. So vote confirmed?
I literally said halfway through D1 my primary objective was to have fun

so vote confirmed then
Even when you have fun you still try though. You don’t seem to be trying
No one’s been expecting me to
That’s the issue. Your trying should be the result of internal motivation. Scum have no internal motivation.
Scum have the internal motivation to pretend they have internal motivation

My internal motivation is to have fun
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #3517 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:37 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 3512, Espeonage wrote:Like why have scum not taken any attempt at low hanging fruit if TSE is town?

All of it doesn't add up, and the missing bit of the equation is that TSE is scum.
hey hold up why can’t I be scum pushing on TSE
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3518 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:40 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 3513, Ankamius wrote:
In post 3511, insomnia wrote:I mean, with RR, there's a general theme of not attempting to solve anyone and focusing on mechanical stuff. The only thing he spooled out was his Pine read which is more theory than actual solving.

RR are two mechanical players, focusing most of their time and energy on mechanical stuff is NAI for them
Good, talking about why Pine isn't scum cuz he claimed on day one and it could've hindered with his wincon isn't top echelon mech talk and can always be faked

why didn't RR push AF based on mechanics? He just wanted to disprove him and didn't try to see if it's even a
reasonable
thing to come to from Aaron's PoV.

even as a mechanical player, wrong mechanical interpretation also leads you to some form of scum reading. how do players that only rely on mechanical aspects play? lurk til a massclaim is organised? like they have to comment on *something* and contribute somehow. there's always something to look at.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3519 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:46 am

Post by insomnia »

RR was provided with mechanical solving

he decided to show why it sucks (Aaron's mechanical solve) rather than push Aaron for a vote based on poor mechanical reasons

and you're telling me that doesn't trigger any form of reaction in RR's brain? he doesn't think "wait, that's ludicrous, how does he even come to that conclusion? it's kind of opportunistic to vote someone for such reasoning so early, isn't it?"

it's just a robotic approach that I don't think comes from town and the RR slot proved that those feelings can manifest somehow.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3520 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:47 am

Post by Bitmap »

Ank, check PT please. I know this site is currently a cluster fuck but just an FYI.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3521 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:47 am

Post by insomnia »

VOTE: Reasonably Rational

if spiffeh was fine with this then i'm feeling better about it
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #3522 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:58 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

I think RR is actually really towny

Their read on me early D1 was probably some sort of mason cover, which I think always comes from town when unprompted
GTKAS

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3523 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3521, insomnia wrote:VOTE: Reasonably Rational

if spiffeh was fine with this then i'm feeling better about it
I finally focus the wagons down to where you could get an AF lynch and you jump to RR. Hmmm
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3524 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:10 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3522, Chemist1422 wrote:I think RR is actually really towny

Their read on me early D1 was probably some sort of mason cover, which I think always comes from town when unprompted
Happy Cake Day. What are your FF thoughts?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”