Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #3526 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:10 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 3524, Titus wrote:
In post 3522, Chemist1422 wrote:I think RR is actually really towny

Their read on me early D1 was probably some sort of mason cover, which I think always comes from town when unprompted
Happy Cake Day. What are your FF thoughts?
who/what is FF
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #3527 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:11 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 3525, Alisae wrote:Happy scumday Chemiboi!
ty c:
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3528 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:11 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 3515, insomnia wrote:The Aaron / RR shenanigan going on is actually funny, they're both kind of considering each other but not hard pushing each other at all.
In post 596, Reasonably Rational wrote:AF's argument has poor reasoning.

@Spiffeh and @Titus - Care to weigh in on why his reasoning is flawed?
This is really weird lol, it's so robotic and why would he want the focus to be directed on this?

Why pick people to prove someone's argument is bad rather than considering whether it's argued by a scum or a town? The underlying motive is to disprove the argument made but not to draw anything from it, which is really weird.
In post 1717, Reasonably Rational wrote:Aaron: Your lack of certainty concerns me. Bah. Fine. I'll go like, ISO them or something.
this won't get followed up on and it's the only time he takes the time to actually call something that's not mechanically related
I can see your confusion. The bold was me being concerned about taking his statement regarding the ascetic or not claim of another individual at face value, given that he didn't make the statement with certainty. It had nothing to do with a read.

I think you also don't have any clue how Drixx and I approach the game. The thing you view as "OMG THIS SLOT IS DEFINITELY SCUM BECAUSE THEY SAW A MECHANICAL THING AND DIDN'T PUSH ON IT IN A WAY THAT I FEEL WAS EFFECTIVE/DIDN'T SHOW INVESTMENT" is more of an "Interesting. AF expressed the mechanical belief that one of two slots must be scum, and voted one of them without expressing why they voted that one over the other. I should poke him about why he voted me over Amrun if the two are equally likely to be scum in his opinion. However, his fundamental reasoning is flawed, in that there is no cause to assume that a game with an ascetic enabler has exactly two scum, that exactly one of those two slots is scum, and that scum are definitely within the pool of early claimants. Let's see if someone else is capable enough to correct him, and see how he reacts after being corrected."

Of course, then you have to add in the fact that we're both busy and I'm already spending too much time on this game just reading, and we're happy to let this shit sort itself out.

Alrighty, you have a small view into the way I think about things; this is the last time I'll talk to you, at least, about how to interpret my play, barring pending death. ^^

-Cerb

pedit: RIGHT. Alright Titus, prospects noted, I'm not a huge fan of gobble within that group(as in I've actually looked at their ISO and have suspect posting I'll present in a bit for peer review to make sure I'm not being biased because of their irrational focus on us).
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3529 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3526, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 3524, Titus wrote:
In post 3522, Chemist1422 wrote:I think RR is actually really towny

Their read on me early D1 was probably some sort of mason cover, which I think always comes from town when unprompted
Happy Cake Day. What are your FF thoughts?
who/what is FF
Aaron damn autocorrect
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3530 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:14 am

OHH. Also need to clarify the mech reasoning used by whoever for saying hectic(or was it oka? I need to fucking review) is conftown for being vanilla, due to the fact that there's no reason why Alisae would put a goon on their team.

@Mods: Did Alisae get to choose the specific roles on their team?

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3531 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:15 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 3530, Reasonably Rational wrote:@Mods: Did Alisae get to choose the specific roles on their team?
yes
GTKAS
| here.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3532 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3530, Reasonably Rational wrote:@Mods: Did Alisae get to choose the specific roles on their team?
E did. It's on the first page. She picks her roles and 2 mechanics in the game that the mod team then balances around. Ali had no idea how many masons I took or if I have a one shot role or two.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3533 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:19 am

Post by Alisae »

its amazing how town just doesn't know mechanics in large theme games!
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3534 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:19 am

Post by Alisae »

towns should really learn how to read
GTKAS
| here.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3535 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:25 am

Post by Ankamius »

Cmon cerb :P
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #3536 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:27 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

Aaron is fine, I guess?

There’s a lot of questions without follow-up so I’d like to see some of that when he gets back
GTKAS

TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3537 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:27 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 3512, Espeonage wrote:Like why have scum not taken any attempt at low hanging fruit if TSE is town?

All of it doesn't add up, and the missing bit of the equation is that TSE is scum.
If you want you can lynch me and I can just kill you.
Or you can kill me tonight and I can take you down with me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3538 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:28 am

Post by Titus »

Cerb, I would like to hear your thoughts. I know you're not a big gobble fan. Thoughts on insomnia? Do you think insomnia and AF could be linked? Gobble with either? Without telling me on who, are you close to placing a vote today? How's Drixx doing?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3539 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3537, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 3512, Espeonage wrote:Like why have scum not taken any attempt at low hanging fruit if TSE is town?

All of it doesn't add up, and the missing bit of the equation is that TSE is scum.
If you want you can lynch me and I can just kill you.
Or you can kill me tonight and I can take you down with me.
TSE was wagoned yesterday. TSE even helped in the endeavor though. Don't worry a TSE scum won't win the game. I believe his role claim is NAI.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3540 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:36 am

Post by Alisae »

I like TSE
he can stay alive
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3541 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:36 am

Post by Alisae »

but if you want to mislynch him by all means go ahead
GTKAS
| here.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3542 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:37 am

In post 3538, Titus wrote:Cerb, I would like to hear your thoughts. I know you're not a big gobble fan. Thoughts on insomnia? Do you think insomnia and AF could be linked? Gobble with either? Without telling me on who, are you close to placing a vote today? How's Drixx doing?
Drixx here. I don't have to work tonight so hopefully Cerb and I can actually talk some when he gets out of his class. I have some observations already waiting for him RE: Insomnia. Page 136 if you want to look. It's a "do you see what I see?" kind of thing.

Like ... I'm a little torn with Insomnia here. It would obviously be better if he wasn't barking up the wrong tree with us, but thems the breaks.

There are a couple slots I am comfortable voting for. Cerb and I really haven't talked nearly as much as we usually do though.

And ... I'm tired. First day off in a couple weeks, so I'm pushing myself to stay awake all day and sleep tonight when usually I crash by 11am.

~D

P.S. - I'd prefer if Chemist were NOT wagoned just now. I'll say more on that later.
Show

TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3543 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:43 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 3540, Alisae wrote:I like TSE
he can stay alive
TY Scum Buddy!
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3544 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:44 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 3542, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 3538, Titus wrote:Cerb, I would like to hear your thoughts. I know you're not a big gobble fan. Thoughts on insomnia? Do you think insomnia and AF could be linked? Gobble with either? Without telling me on who, are you close to placing a vote today? How's Drixx doing?
Drixx here. I don't have to work tonight so hopefully Cerb and I can actually talk some when he gets out of his class. I have some observations already waiting for him RE: Insomnia. Page 136 if you want to look. It's a "do you see what I see?" kind of thing.

Like ... I'm a little torn with Insomnia here. It would obviously be better if he wasn't barking up the wrong tree with us, but thems the breaks.

There are a couple slots I am comfortable voting for. Cerb and I really haven't talked nearly as much as we usually do though.

And ... I'm tired. First day off in a couple weeks, so I'm pushing myself to stay awake all day and sleep tonight when usually I crash by 11am.

~D

P.S. - I'd prefer if Chemist were NOT wagoned just now. I'll say more on that later.

What if I told you I got an annymonus message saying Chemist is Scum.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3545 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:53 am

Post by insomnia »

This is gonna be one of those games where everyone is softing reads on someone and then after their soft does something scummy as fuck they realise that their role doesn’t clear their soft at all but it was just an inconclusive result so they irrationally just town read them for not getting a hard check on em

In other words this game’s a complete mess is my point.

If you’re gonna soft shit all over the place you’re just confusing everyone. If you don’t have any mechanical reasons to LOCK someone as town, then don’t say it. Meaning hard on results stating someone is either town or scum.

If you get wifom results that are dependent on “something”happening, don’t say they’re town when you don’t have any information on that “something”

Or if you have to find yourself assessing some form of scenario that results from your inconclusive result, don’t soft anything

VOTE: AaronFrost

If you have town reads on someone, say if it’s mechanical and HIGHLY probable or just don’t say it

You’re derailing town and allowing scum to narrow the suspects, if your mech clear is getting pushed, wait to see who pokes it and why

Like I’m all over the place now, people throwing softs around, no reasons for town reading someone
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3546 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:54 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 3545, insomnia wrote:In other words this game’s a complete mess is my point.
Hey, I know you replaced in, but as a request, can you just keep it this way?
Thanks!
GTKAS
| here.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3547 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:54 am

In post 3544, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 3542, Reasonably Rational wrote:

~D

What if I told you I got an annymonus message saying Chemist is Scum.
I'd say you just undid any possible benefit that could have come from sitting on that information; holding guilties is something Drixx and I are *very* experienced with, and you have both failed to do anything to get Chemist's teammates to reveal themselves, and also revealed too early in the day for you to have gathered much data at all.

Re: E's team choices: Got it, for some reason I thought I had seen that E only chose the members of the team, not all the abilities, but I am both crazy and lazy. So yeah, agreed that it is unlikely a VT is scum, UNLESS E's condition's about the setup including town not having any way to rolecop, or E insisted on town having a way to do so, and wanted to lean on the inevitable assumption that E would not have chosen to have a vanilla slot.

-Cerb
Show

insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3548 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:55 am

Post by insomnia »

I pledge my allegiance to the clown noses and therefore I ask of a modified avatar
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3549 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:56 am

Post by Ankamius »

I really doubt Alisae did any rules that specific

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”