Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4651 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:44 am

Post by Bitmap »

If you endorse then I’ll join hectic wagon
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4652 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4650, Ankamius wrote:which clears am I not trusting
RR, Chemist, Aaron.

They are clear bc of the slip.

Flavor Leaf is either my mason or my fake.

Gobble's a 1-shot cop.

Amrun is the friendly clear.

You're you.

Espe doesn't claim to me day 1.

Pine's likely a bait trap.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4653 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:46 am

Post by Sherlock and Watson »

Titus are your abilities immune from ascetics? Or were you trolling when you said you did amrun?

-S
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4654 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:46 am

Post by Titus »

TSE is our protective role too.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4655 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4653, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Titus are your abilities immune from ascetics? Or were you trolling when you said you did amrun?

-S
Amrun's 100% clear. I'd lynch Ank before Amrun.

Period.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4656 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:47 am

Why did gobble target amrun

This isn't shade I just don't get it

-S
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4657 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4656, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Why did gobble target amrun

This isn't shade I just don't get it

-S
You don't need to.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4658 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:48 am

Post by Bitmap »

Why didn’t gobble target me tbh???
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4659 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:48 am

I am not arguing to lynch amrun I am just confused

-S
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4660 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4659, Sherlock and Watson wrote:I am not arguing to lynch amrun I am just confused

-S
Be confused. Welcome to the moon, where the mail is always delivered.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4661 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4658, Bitmap wrote:Why didn’t gobble target me tbh???
Amrun was a D1 wagon.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4662 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:50 am

Post by Bitmap »

If I was cleared I could push Sherlock the whole game ezpz
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4663 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:51 am

Post by insomnia »

The Slip

Spoiler:
The incriminatory post :

In post 3947, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 3893, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:What TF
HAVE YOU DONE THIS GAME
to make you
Town
?
And this is pretty hypocritical coming from someone who used a wheel to decide his reads yesterday.

To those who think TSE is town, why?
Like I'm not buying the fact that he just suddenly decided to start playing seriously especially after we had a scum flip yesterday.

The prosecution begins its argument
:

Alright, ladies and gentlemen of the jury. Today, we have a very controversial post that can and will be broken down as to point to its motives and underlying thoughts as well as intentions.

We're going to start by looking at the post's beginning and breaking it down.

And this is pretty hypocritical coming from someone who used a wheel to decide his reads yesterday.

As we can notice, Aaron's displaying feelings of indignation towards TSE's reasoning for questioning why he would be perceived as town, and it appears to be that he is actually town reading TSE for that and picking on him just because he was irked by the statement, not because the statement held any scum reading value / accusation towards Aaron.

Now, what does Aaron do next? He asks a question. Let's take a look, shall we?

In post 3947, AaronFrost wrote:To those who think TSE is town, why?

Alright, I want you all to pause for a moment. Take a deep breath, read this post, most importantly, soak it all in. Sooooak it alllllll in. What's the post trying to say? Well, it's saying, on the one hand, that there's no reason to town read TSE here. On the other hand, it's demanding players to express their reasoning for town reading such
  • an anti-town slot
    an obvious scum slot
Now, those are the two reasonable scenarios. I will proceed to demonstrate how the first one, although reasonable because TSE can be quite annoying, EVEN though it is specifically mentioned by aaron that he's anti-town, he still looks at him as NAI and probably town, from the string of posts :
In post 524, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 515, Espeonage wrote:Could be literally being coached through every post. Which tbh I would believe Ali would set up. So you know what.

Vote: TSE
Are you saying that TSE is being coached? Because his posting says otherwise
In post 3943, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 3808, Hectic wrote:i mean we are masons don't get me wrong
but they don't know that Aaron
you might need to do something
Leaf claimed it and then you and I both confirmed so I'm not sure why people are still doubting the claim. And if they doubt that I'm actually a mason, then they have to doubt you and Leaf are too.

Like yeah I had been playing under-the-radar scummy on purpose to hide this as long as possible. Most of the solving has taken place in the mason PT.

I feel pretty strongly about insomnia/TSE scum right now tho so that's where I'd like to lynch today.
In post 3946, AaronFrost wrote:The Chemist push from both of those slots is bad too and it's pretty clear that insomnia has never played with Chemist and has no idea how to read him.

TSE's arguments are bad. Like, ultra bad. So bad I'm almost tempted to say that it never comes from scum but I think TSE's fully capable of making bad arguments like that and have people shrug it off saying 'oh it's just TSE being TSE, it's NAI.'
In post 3947, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 3893, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:What TF
HAVE YOU DONE THIS GAME
to make you
Town
?

To those who think TSE is town, why? Like I'm not buying the fact that he just suddenly decided to start playing seriously especially after we had a scum flip yesterday.
oh weeeeeeee is that a progression. btw, that's all there is with regards to TSE up in Aaron's ISO.

So, reasoning for scum reading TSE?
He has bad arguments and is hypocritical.

Oh boy here it comes. The bolded is really important for what I'm about to demonstrate, so please try and understand and grasp those two things. Now, "he has bad arguments and is hypocritical". Do those arguments sound like a town that's actually believing someone's gonna flip wolf off of, or just scum that is furious with how TSE is pushing him?

Take your time with that one, also, you should probably consider how that progression arrived to its conclusion from the string of posts. He commented
nothing
of relevancy on TSE's alignment on Day 1 and when Aaron came back in the thread, he immediately tunnels TSE, for "bad arguments and hypocrisy". And actually believes in his read.

Now, this is shaping up to the conclusion that I've been trying to make you consider.

We now know that Aaron has displayed traits of anger towards Seth, we have seen what the reasoning for scum reading Seth was after he leashed out at him in the thread and the emotions weren't preceding the scum case on someone he actually scum reads,
THE EMOTIONS ARE WHAT LEAD HIM TO SCUM READ TSE
. It's the exact opposite. He was fuming and was mad of Seth's tunnel. He also never commented on seth but immediately started to comment on him as soon as he got in the thread.

Conclusion

Aaron has came into the thread knowing that TSE was pushing his slot. He reacted with anger towards TSE because his arguments made no sense. After he reacted, he started laying out suspicion on TSE, not the other way around.

Aaron is a wolf that knows Seth is so obviously town even though he makes no sense, acted irrationally against him, couldn't contain his emotions, and in the final act, he... slipped.
Like I'm not buying the fact that he just suddenly decided to start playing seriously especially after we had a scum flip yesterday.

I've demonstrated why Aaron is a wolf and his emotions and reasoning for scum reading seth, which was scum anger. Aaron actually slipped how he ACTUALLY viewed TSE in this post "Fuck man, this guy's town, i don't know what to do, just get him lynched already" and in that process, with the slightest bit of coherence coming from TSE, Aaron made an unconscious slip, that revealed his true emotions, and those were "Fuck me, Seth is getting irrationally town read, but he just posts dumb shit and I can't even stop him and our scum partner was lynched day one as well and I'm so pissed"

Aaron was pissed at Seth being town read and seth pushing him
DESPITE
not making any sense. That's what wolves hate, irrational, illogical tunnels from people that make no sense, but not because they don't make sense, but because they're actually arbitrarily right about scum. Those reasons aren't reflective of a scum alignment, they're reflective of TSE's personality, which TSE is getting town read for, and Aaron couldn't stand it. That a mere tunneling little obnoxious TSE slot is pushing against his lynch while not making any sense, but Aaron, deep down, knows he makes sense. That's why he presented anger (scum anger). That anger triggered to unconsciously slip why he was not playing at his best and was drained, because their scum was lynched on day one, and in an attempt to make TSE look like scum, he spewed out a nonsensical thought that almost never comes from town, no matter how they feel about a slot. This is scum anger, not town anger.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4664 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4662, Bitmap wrote:If I was cleared I could push Sherlock the whole game ezpz
We might not get what we want, but we might just get what we need. You feel pretty town here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4665 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:53 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 4664, Titus wrote:
In post 4662, Bitmap wrote:If I was cleared I could push Sherlock the whole game ezpz
We might not get what we want, but we might just get what we need. You feel pretty town here.
Endorse Sherlock if you are serious
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4666 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:54 am

Post by Titus »

@insomnia, Aaron just had a wrong read there. Being a hypocrite and emotional isn't scummy.

@Bitmap, It's pretty clear I endorse Hectic and Sherlock but you don't need my permission.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4667 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:56 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 4663, insomnia wrote:THE EMOTIONS ARE WHAT LEAD HIM TO SCUM READ TSE.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4668 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:56 am

Post by Bitmap »

You’re endorsing me right now aaaaaa
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4669 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4667, insomnia wrote:
In post 4663, insomnia wrote:THE EMOTIONS ARE WHAT LEAD HIM TO SCUM READ TSE.
Yeah, and you think my emotions don't play a part in my reads?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4670 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:57 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 4652, Titus wrote:
In post 4650, Ankamius wrote:which clears am I not trusting
RR, Chemist, Aaron.

They are clear bc of the slip.

Flavor Leaf is either my mason or my fake.

Gobble's a 1-shot cop.

Amrun is the friendly clear.

You're you.

Espe doesn't claim to me day 1.

Pine's likely a bait trap.
I'm town because duh
I trust the Amrun clears
Sherlock and Watson are town because of day 1 and subsequent play not making any sense from them as scum
insomnia is town because I strongly doubt his scumplay improved as drastically as it would require for him to pull off what he's been able to do this game
OkaPoka is town because I strongly expect that he would've done something other than push back with a VT claim into a selfvote if he was scum, regardless of SvS with Hectic or SvT
Flavor Leaf is town because I strongly doubt he positions as much as he did D1 only to do fuck all after getting that cred
Bitmap I'm leaning town because I really feel like he'd be trying to pocket me harder in the neighborhood if he was scum, since he specifically neighborized me and outed beforehand that he was neighborizing me. Our neighborhood is NOT EVEN A FULL PAGE LONG and most of that is ME posting
Hectic is entirely possibly scum, but I really really doubt that the gameplan going into D2 was to cause a distraction by just hardspewing a potential future mislynch town just to create a diversion when Alisae literally did the same thing just by insinuating one thing later on in the day; I don't think Alisae's dumb enough to go this route and I know that e likes to create fakeclaims for eir teammates and give counsel on how they should play
TrueSoulEnergy I don't understand, but Insomnia is hardtownreading him (like... HARDtownreading) so I'm ok sheeping it
Gobbledygook I'm trusting that you did get his role; BUT I don't think this is necessarily clearing; he's one of the first I'm looking at if I get more insight into the setup and there's any reason to suspect scum got town-looking roles (DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THIS, THIS IS ENTIRELY POSSIBLE)

That literally leaves:

Pine
Espeonage
Chemist1422
AaronFrost
Reasonably Rational (hydra of Cerberus v666 and Drixx)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4671 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4668, Bitmap wrote:You’re endorsing me right now aaaaaa
I am debating subbing you out for Flavor Leaf. Been debating it for awhile.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4672 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:58 am

Post by Ankamius »

I literally don't see the game making any sense from the scumteam's standpoint if ALL FIVE of those palyers are town

it requires Alisae to either be actually braindead scum (which I know is false and would EXPECT to be false even if I didn't), or playing only to troll everybody, which is a really interesting idea considering how convenient a lot of mechanical things are
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4673 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:59 am

I'd take out espe cause the weird I solved the game stuff d1 seemed townie

-S
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4674 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:59 am

Post by insomnia »

i swear aaron flips scum

i swear

please understand my subtle dig at what i was trying to do

ok, fine, forget the slip. look at how the scum read on seth came to its conclusion. it was because he had "bad arguments" and "was hypocritical". that's what warrants a scum read.

the man walked into the thread wanting to vote TSE and he did. he was triggered. when does a fucking town that has actual relevant reads on anyone other than lol!TSE actively choose to push him based on "lol bro you're hypocritical and have bad arguments so here's a scum lean"

INSTEAD OF A FUCKING MECHANICAL LOCK FROM DAY ONE

AND HE HAS MORE PASSION FOR THIS THAN THE MECHANICAL LOCK BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE ON DAY ONE

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”