Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:23 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1147, bob3141 wrote:So then why are you not voting looker then?

If you think he is scum. Do you not want to be on chemist counter wagon? Is that reason you want your vote to be somewhere else.

menal dont forget you have never read me right once. In fact most players have poor read rate against me.
because I think you're more likely to be scum than looker and the fact that you're voting together on wilky is probably less scum!equity as a team

again, this is horribly bad faith. you're trying to suggest that there's a separate motivation to me having my vote on you other than me scum reading you. you've done the same thing to wilky earlier in the game

I also don't like you trying to coast by on "you haven't read me correctly in the past". unless I'm mistaken, we have 2 completed games together. in one of them, I did have you correctly within my PoE by the end, you were my second top scum read at that point after I'd already voted for 2 scum that game. second game yes, I misread you, but mostly because I was still thinking you weren't my top scum choice in the other game and I identified that there were differences between the two and that you were more likely scum than town because I thought you were town in tris'.

but overall this is just a weak argument? like yes, I haven't read you perfectly in the past, but that's no reason to think I can't read you here especially when the sample is 2 games
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:24 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1148, Menalque wrote:
In post 701, bob3141 wrote:largly null for most players. most havent said enough to get a read on the game of the game as a hole.

Although for now i think i got the info i need from this line of questioning.

Guilitylion what do you think of wilkys answers to my questions. Your also voting for wilky and said you agreeed on one of my questions i put to wilky. With you making deliberation on the post i was asking wilky about.
I think bob has been avoiding giving reads throughout because it's much easier to fake a tunnel and to avoid engaging with the rest of the thread than it is to convincingly have fake reads on the entire PL and to keep track of how you're meant to be reading each person and what your progression should be

Thats a sure sign im town menal. It means there is no manipulation at play
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:24 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1149, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1146, Menalque wrote:
In post 692, wilky wrote:
In post 690, bob3141 wrote:Wilky if you dont think your answers were defensive how would you describe the nature of your questions. not about whetehr you answer questiosn or not.

What are you asking here? Which questions specifically? And what do my questions I ask people have to do with the answers I give to questions asked to me?

You're fixed on a tunnel on me, its clouding your judgement and in your last couple posts you're actually twisting things in a way that either don't make sense or aren't true. Take 5 then come back with a clear head, come out of the tunnel and actually read my answers, not what you want to read.
this is townposting. I don't really see scum taking the approach of "chill out and come back to thread to read me" I think they probably ignore or they push back, and certainly if they're rusty on playing I think that this approach (which I think is also very good faith) is town

So you have given a arguement as to why you think wilky is town. But what does this have to do with your read on me?

Although you quote is something scum can easily manufacturer. Its onyl when you push a little harder is when you find if its manufactured or not
I have literally made multiple comments on why I think this is scum!you referring to your other posts while I've been catching up. why are you addressing this post not the others?

especially when this post is about wilky!tonw not you!scum?

and I have no idea what you're trying to say with the bolded
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:26 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1151, bob3141 wrote:
In post 701, bob3141 wrote:largly null for most players. most havent said enough to get a read on the game of the game as a hole.

Guilitylion what do you think of wilkys answers to my questions. Your also voting for wilky and said you agreeed on one of my questions i put to wilky. With you making deliberation on the post i was asking wilky about.
I think bob has been avoiding giving reads throughout because it's much easier to fake a tunnel and to avoid engaging with the rest of the thread than it is to convincingly have fake reads on the entire PL and to keep track of how you're meant to be reading each person and what your progression should be

it's not and that self-same post explains why. avoiding doing something to avoid the risk of getting caught being manipulative is itself scum behaviour. I don't think town are as worried about giving reads even if they're half formed because they know they can explain them or go into them more later and they don't have to worry about not looking scummy. but scum do, and it's easy to avoid looking scummy when you only have to justify a read on one person
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:26 am

Post by Menalque »

/you make your entire day about that one person
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:30 am

Post by bob3141 »

menal you seem to forget cryus game.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:30 am

Post by Menalque »

Spoiler: posts concerning scumbob so far
In post 1139, Menalque wrote:
In post 678, bob3141 wrote:Wilky woudl you describe your answers as defensive?
In post 679, bob3141 wrote:Also wilky when you say you get better as you go on. Are you infect not simply setting up an excuse for why your on mislynches? As you infact dodged the question. I was asking are you sayign you get better as lynching as teh days goes on? and why shoudl we not think your simply setting up an excuse for reads that turn out bad?
In post 680, bob3141 wrote:Wilky whey do you think my question to ico was answered? Why did you feel the need to comment on it in a post that had no relevance to it? Are you scum reading me for it? as you voted for ulti in it.

Do you agree with what players are sayign about your posts?
I will try to get something more thorough up on bob later but I think this is a good example of what I don't like from him this game:

I think he's deliberately trying to frame things in a certain way and not approaching wilky in good faith here. Like the suggestion is being made through asking the question that wilky is being defensive "excuse me sir have you stopped beating your wife?" it's the same idea

and then also suggesting that he's dodging questions and is scum setting up excuses. rather than looking at that and taking it for what it is which is pretty NAI -- lots of players don't actually get better as the game goes on, but they believe they do as they do hit scum more often due to there simply being a higher chance of rand!voting scum. I think wilky was also quite a mislynchable slot here due to low content, and I think scum!bob is trying to take advantage of that

I also think this is reminiscent of his spam questioning from here and general lack of commitment to stuff
In post 1142, Menalque wrote:
In post 683, bob3141 wrote:
In post 675, wilky wrote:Still think the UP slot is scum for the earlier flip flopping.

GL is town, menalque is town. BJI i'm thinking town.

I'm gonna reread datisi in a bit but I do like their post casing looker.
From above makes me lean scum on looker.

Still gotta sort everyone else will also give that a go later.

how did you coem to conclusion of menal being town. All i can see in regards to menal is you asking someone else about his meta. You even say it was to help sort menal but at no point have you directly tried to sort menal. Yet you all ready decide he is town

You give much more progression BJI but next to none on menal. All you come up with is he didnt need to get involved in a conversation. First why do you think sscum would not of got involved like menal. And why do you feel that it is making you feel strongly about town menal
also dislike this: I don't think direct interaction is necessary to form a read on someone. the fact that the read being referred to is on me is immaterial

like instead of just openly approaching wilky on the read and trying to get him to expand on where it comes from --which he does also do tbf-- he focuses on how it's like the read comes out of nowhere and paints that as a scummy thing to do, when there's no evidence for the read having come out of nowhere, just that it's unstated. it's stretching to keep painting wilky as scummy

In post 1150, Menalque wrote:

If you think he is scum. Do you not want to be on chemist counter wagon? Is that reason you want your vote to be somewhere else.

menal dont forget you have never read me right once. In fact most players have poor read rate against me.
because I think you're more likely to be scum than looker and the fact that you're voting together on wilky is probably less scum!equity as a team

again, this is horribly bad faith. you're trying to suggest that there's a separate motivation to me having my vote on you other than me scum reading you. you've done the same thing to wilky earlier in the game

I also don't like you trying to coast by on "you haven't read me correctly in the past". unless I'm mistaken, we have 2 completed games together. in one of them, I did have you correctly within my PoE by the end, you were my second top scum read at that point after I'd already voted for 2 scum that game. second game yes, I misread you, but mostly because I was still thinking you weren't my top scum choice in the other game and I identified that there were differences between the two and that you were more likely scum than town because I thought you were town in tris'.

but overall this is just a weak argument? like yes, I haven't read you perfectly in the past, but that's no reason to think I can't read you here especially when the sample is 2 games
In post 1153, Menalque wrote:
In post 1151, bob3141 wrote:

it's not and that self-same post explains why. avoiding doing something to avoid the risk of getting caught being manipulative is itself scum behaviour. I don't think town are as worried about giving reads even if they're half formed because they know they can explain them or go into them more later and they don't have to worry about not looking scummy. but scum do, and it's easy to avoid looking scummy when you only have to justify a read on one person
In post 1154, Menalque wrote:/you make your entire day about that one person

I have to run now so can people please have a look through this while I'm gone and then vote bob pls and thank

I should be around again later
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:31 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1155, bob3141 wrote:menal you seem to forget cryus game.
In post 1150, Menalque wrote:

I also don't like you trying to coast by on "you haven't read me correctly in the past". unless I'm mistaken, we have 2 completed games together. in one of them, I did have you correctly within my PoE by the end, you were my second top scum read at that point after I'd already voted for 2 scum that game.
second game yes, I misread you, but mostly because I was still thinking you weren't my top scum choice in the other game and I identified that there were differences between the two and that you were more likely scum than town because I thought you were town in tris'.

literally addressed that Cyrus game here
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:31 am

Post by Menalque »

more bob votes pls, we've been given a second chance with deadline extension lets not fuck this up
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:36 am

Post by Iconeum »

mafi gon?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:36 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1158, Menalque wrote:more bob votes pls, we've been given a second chance with deadline extension lets not fuck this up

you done shading me
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:41 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1159, Iconeum wrote:
mafi gon?

i was vt. and menal kept pushing me even though i was on the money. Kept goign on about things that were plain wrong. When i was infect saying i was leaning on him beign town but just makign bad pushes. He kept shouting that i was scum reading him. When i was in effect sayign taht teh two current wagons in that game was tvt

in the other game he hard town read me for the first 2 days. when i was a goon. He only started to change his mind when 2 players claimed masons a few other things that were largly mech solev. in fact his read on me wasnt that he thought i was scum but that he couldnt see the others being scum. And thats was if x isnt scum then. I wasnt in his 2 main scum reads when he died later

and then we have this one
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:45 am

Post by bob3141 »

ico you know how i play scum. Even if it wasnt a success that game as when i got seen sure town it rebounded on ank.

I give out reads when i feel liek it and not before. Most player i feel pushign facts further then they can. I base my town play based on making people make choices.

why i have only ever once not got the correct solves once before i died. And even then i got 2/3 of it and simply wrong cleared a player based on set up read hearing
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:47 am

Post by bob3141 »

and 2 losses. of which one was that inncorrect solve. And the second shoudl fo been town win. As at the point the scum flipped roleblock enabler. the last scum should of been obvous to everyone
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:48 am

Post by bob3141 »

but alas the scum had played well and trick the remaining townies
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:48 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1158, Menalque wrote:more bob votes pls, we've been given a second chance with deadline extension lets not fuck this up
i don't townread you, bob
but i also don't scumread you and i don't see menal's angle on you

and i have doubts about his interest in lynching you over either of the 2 current wagons
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:49 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1150, Menalque wrote:because I think you're more likely to be scum than looker
yo menal

i'm pushing chemist over looper because i think that's more likely to be scum

so if I gain ++scum equity if looper flips scum, what does that make you?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:52 am

Post by Iconeum »

lynching bob today provides little information imo

looper lynch, even tho i'm no advocate of it, wil provide a lot of interesting goodies
chemist lynch will, according to me, be a good lych to catch scum and provide some interesting associations upon his flip (i hope)

lynching bob does?? Menal (not scumreading him tho), hasn't done anything yet to warrant giving him this much influence over the game to dictate the lynch
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:18 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1165, Iconeum wrote:
i don't townread you, bob
but i also don't scumread you and i don't see menal's angle on you

and i have doubts about his interest in lynching you over either of the 2 current wagons

And thats always the smart thing to do day one.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:25 am

Post by bob3141 »

Now menal you keep saying you scum read looker but why arnt you voting him. A player you think is oen of a team of three.

If you town read chemist why are you not trying to avoid his lynch by voting for your scum read looker. Who is the alternate wagon to looker.

why did you even put chemist to l-1 if only a few days later you are town read him. Based on nothing. were you scum reading bug at teh time and how have you managed to go from scum to town read.

when chemist iso is 15 posts. where 10 were fluff posts

and of the 5 remaining they are all hollow. amount to i read x pages and here is list of names i pulled out if thin air. He never says what in those pages made him come to those conclusions.

he says he is ahppy his slot is voting looker but never why. At no point does he give reason why he thinks looker is scum. so how did you read on him mananage to change
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:26 am

Post by bob3141 »

no towner play votes up a person to l-1 unless they think they are likely to flip scum.

Yet here you are now trying to push counter wagons to chemist. when he has doen nothign to deserve a read change
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:28 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1170, bob3141 wrote:Yet here you are now trying to push counter wagons to chemist. when he has doen nothign to deserve a read change
there's a bunch of players doing this
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:30 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1071, Chemist1422 wrote:page 22 reads:
{Chem, Datisi, GL}
{Mena, Tchill/UP}
{rest}
{wilky, Aaron?}
{Looker}

aaron seemed kinda disengaged in a weird way though I don't remember what exactly gave me that vibe

wilky's scumread on UP felt bad

take this read list. its only upto half way through the game but he never gives any justification for any of it.

i would trust this more if he only had 3 reads at this point. Where he has actualy evidance for interacting with them.

So why do you no longer want him menal. when has done nothing of substance.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:32 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1171, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1170, bob3141 wrote:Yet here you are now trying to push counter wagons to chemist. when he has doen nothign to deserve a read change
there's a bunch of players doing this

Ive noticed that too.

the two explainations are either bug is scum or scum think he is on their side.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:45 am

Post by Looker »

• I take it Wilky now has no access to the site
  • And tchill is still 'reading'. Surely he's past pg 29 by now

• AaronFrost outright disclaimed his vote, but put it down anyway. My "brain is too fried"?
  • I think Datisi has confused nobody wanting to play with him with being conftown. This is why it's important to differentiate between scummy players and horrific players
  • You did well, Chemist. My flip is going to incriminate you and your flunkies, but good job at convincing, at the very least, 1
    idiot
    easily-impressionable sheep
We should've moved this pressure to Wilky and tchill, but oh well.

Spoiler:
Looker (5):
Chemist1422, wilky, emps, AaronFrost, Datisi
Chemist1422 (4):
Iconeum, GuiltyLion, bji, bob3141
wilky (1):
Looker
bob3141 (1):
Menalque

not voting (2): Pine, Tchill13

with 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch
{wilky | tchill153 | Chemist | guiltylion/bji | datisi}