Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #5575 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:58 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

Spoiler:
In post 851, Maki and Kaito wrote:
In post 848, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Probably not flawless but Bit->Boon->Esp->Spiff probably hits 2+?
Alright, I'll bite, why those 4? Specifically Flavor Leaf and Spiffeh, since you haven't mentioned them

---

download/file.php?avatar=30613_1580695799.jpg
In post 865, Maki and Kaito wrote:I don't see how anything FL has done this game is scummy. They're null for me. You saying it's their scum meta without explanation doesn't do it for me, you linking their iso also doesn't do it for me. You're putting the minimum amount of effort possible to try to wave off FL as scum - not sure what I can "know better" when you don't explain anything.

I'm not asking you to wall post, I'm saying you're not explaining things, and are acting like everyone who calls you out on it is weird/scummy

---

In post 1346, Maki and Kaito wrote:FL if you ever make an ali draft list like that again I'm going to policy vote you btw.

In post 2358, Maki and Kaito wrote:Actually I regret posting 2354, I don't really care to push that right now

We're fine voting pine obviously, and Sherlock. Flavor is annoying, not sure if scum. Tse same deal.

---

hello let’s talk about these posts
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5576 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:59 am

Post by insomnia »

TSE what are the chances you’ll shoot RR if you die over Chemist?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #5577 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:55 am

Post by Amrun »

TSE is probably town here, don’t want to lynch. Bitmap lynch is cool with me.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5578 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5572, Hectic wrote:Gobsie the whole frustration/ anger and pushing the same theory/reads over and over despite people telling him to shut up and no one listening to him
part of it is also a meta read

i'm assuming night Babysitter and day vengeful then?
Yes that's his claim. He can make a town bulletproof but if they directly shoot him, he kills who he's guarding. My bet is TSE guards Chemist until he's lynched. Although that is wifom too. TSE could guard conftown. It's a wifom game between TSE and scum. What will the wheel tell him to do? I can see why TSE would like it.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5579 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:19 am

Post by Titus »

Hmm...I do think that's an interesting theory Chemist. If you can, investigate it.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #5580 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:34 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 5579, Titus wrote:Hmm...I do think that's an interesting theory Chemist. If you can, investigate it.
wdym
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5581 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:21 am

Post by Titus »

I want you to look into your FL scum theory.

As for you RR, you need to make motion on your theory tmo even if not perfect. I do understand you're weaker in early days, but I can't hold people forever.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5582 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:45 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 5581, Titus wrote:I want you to look into your FL scum theory.

As for you RR, you need to make motion on your theory tmo even if not perfect. I do understand you're weaker in early days, but I can't hold people forever.
Titus, you're focusing on the wrong part of my reference to that game.

I am explicitly stating that we *do not* have something as mind blowing scumhunting wise as we did in that game, but there are other parallels you should be aware of beyond the moment that got us nominated for a scummy.

Drixx is catching up right now(and I'm still behind).

Is there a summary of claims somewhere that I could look at?

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5583 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:10 am

Post by OkaPoka »

TSE sign
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5584 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:31 am

Post by insomnia »

Spoiler:
In post 71, Bitmap wrote:VOTE: Reasonably Rational

Lets gooo
In post 107, Bitmap wrote:
In post 83, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 71, Bitmap wrote:VOTE: Reasonably Rational

Lets gooo
wow i really agree with the sentiments provided in this statement

VOTE: reasonably rational
yes
In post 455, Bitmap wrote:
@M&K:
Do you think Pine forcing everyone to claim ascetic and non-ascetic is something that scum would do?
In post 456, Bitmap wrote:Not sure about RR after seeing all the ascetic claims. Need to think this over tonight while I'm sleeping.
UNVOTE:
In post 458, Bitmap wrote:
@Titus:
Thoughts on RR? I had some scum vibes cause of that ascetic early claim on them but now I see there's a bunch of ascetic claims so I'm kind of unsure now.

pedit:
I'm listening.
In post 609, Bitmap wrote:@Titus: WHY ARE YOU STILL TALKING ABOUT MASONS????????

Titus stop.
In post 676, Bitmap wrote:I don't think MariaR has ever read me right since Starry Night unless she was scum and I was town. I think it's better to defer to Dunns.
In post 677, Bitmap wrote:
In post 622, Reasonably Rational wrote: Scum in: {TSE, FL, FA, Espe, S&W} <--- they all have at least weak evidence in my thoughts so far. Generally takes more than that plus Cerb poking logic before I'm more certain though, and it's still pretty early his time.

~D
This is a horrible scum list.

FL is not scum. Espe is not scum. And TSE is just a village idiot with a high chance of being town but annoying.
In post 685, Bitmap wrote:RR, did u roll scum?
In post 702, Bitmap wrote:gobble leaning town
In post 706, Bitmap wrote:gut and your transition on RR felt good
In post 789, Bitmap wrote:I dont understand. Is eli tell actually AI?

I've only seen lurker town Chemist. Should I scum read Chemist then?
In post 853, Bitmap wrote:
In post 847, Maki and Kaito wrote:
In post 801, Bitmap wrote:I think that the Ali pick statement is WIFOM but while we're at it, why would Ali pick someone that gets lynched as town on D1/D2?
You acknowledge it's wifom then ask a wifom question
yes
In post 847, Maki and Kaito wrote:
In post 845, Bitmap wrote:I didn't know wanting to be a town leader became a scum tell in 2020.
Are you trying to be a town leader here? Doesn't look like that to me.
I'm saying Esp is trying to be town leader.
In post 1010, Bitmap wrote:I don't mind RR but I think Sherlock and Watson have above rand chance of being scum.

Also TSE is still leaning town.
In post 1148, Bitmap wrote:Why not RR?
In post 1151, Bitmap wrote:
In post 1149, OkaPoka wrote:what is wrong with RR?
The hydra dissonance seemed off.
In post 1153, Bitmap wrote:
In post 622, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 617, Titus wrote:
In post 616, Reasonably Rational wrote:Oof sorry Titus. I'm an idiot sometimes. The word "draft" made me think that you had a priority order on the people you submitted. But obviously (now that you explained and I carefully read the 2nd post) if it were that way you would know if someone was scum because your preference draft on them failed. Plz disregard earlier derpness.

~D
Apology accepted. You'll still have to accept some side eye based on burden of proficiency though. You claimed you weren't a mason in the public thread after all, despite our years of playing together. ;) You also claimed not to read for detail. Again, that's not you like.

I'll need you to tell me who is scum.

~Titus
I reject BoP. I frequently make (poor?) assumptions in games with mechanics new to me. This is demonstrable pretty much always.

Day one first 24 hours scum reads? From me? This should be hilariously good.

Alisae is totally scum this game. Have you SEEN the shitposting?

Scum in: {TSE, FL, FA, Espe, S&W} <--- they all have at least weak evidence in my thoughts so far. Generally takes more than that plus Cerb poking logic before I'm more certain though, and it's still pretty early his time.

~D
In post 683, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 677, Bitmap wrote:
In post 622, Reasonably Rational wrote: Scum in: {TSE, FL, FA, Espe, S&W} <--- they all have at least weak evidence in my thoughts so far. Generally takes more than that plus Cerb poking logic before I'm more certain though, and it's still pretty early his time.

~D
This is a horrible scum list.

FL is not scum. Espe is not scum. And TSE is just a village idiot with a high chance of being town but annoying.
You know, you're going to get zero pushback when you call any reads given by this hydra terrible on D1.

Like, we don't even give reads lists D1. I have no idea wtf Drixx is smoking thinking leaving the game for months suddenly gave him the ability to actually read people on D1. :P
In post 681, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 675, Reasonably Rational wrote:I think anyone who votes for Pine needs to state whether they're voting because they think it's best to remove him ASAP given the expressed NU, OR if it's because you think he's scum.

-Cerb
What does NU mean?
Negative utility; abilities that hurt town.

-Cerb
These two felt weird.
In post 1154, Bitmap wrote:Like I think it's kind of sus but I'm not entirely sure with this slot since I've never played with either heads.
In post 1158, Bitmap wrote:I could be wrong on RR then. But I'm not a fan of FL wagon.
In post 1161, Bitmap wrote:@Sherlock: If I can't say the "r" german word, can you stop listing people under "Masonry"?
OkaPoka wrote:i dont know how you draw the conclusion that you are wrong on RR with me saying that i dont know what to make of those posts
RR is a read I'm generally unsure of.
In post 1596, Bitmap wrote:I can't read Hectic so someone fill me in.

The only game I played with him was when I was on my alt for Undertale and I just really wanted to lynch him for the weird things he did as town.

I'm considering a Bitmap - RR scum team with these posts. I'll try and say why that's a thought I'm having.

That early read on RR and Bitmap's explanation is really weird. The instant back track and deflecting to Titus I read as weak distancing. Bitmap's explanation for why they scum read RR is also really lackluster, like "Negative utility is scum claiming" ok, but why would someone do it then if it's a general thing that claiming NU is scum. It seems really weird and your rebuttal is that you've seen someone do it, ok, then what matters if other people also claim NU after him if you saw Sala claim NU early and he was scum in another game, like why does that change anything and why didn't you even think "Bro that's almost too wolfy to be a wolf"? Also it is kind of weird to have that kind of confidence on something that would, from a townie PoV (imo) really weigh in too wolf to be a wolf and actual wolf and would never vote that early. Your instant back tracking and deflecting to Titus is also kind of bad, like if you unvoted, why did you even feel the need to ask Titus for her thoughts? I think a town would still maintain some level of scrutiny on a slot that they had an early scum read on and Titus' explanation serves nothing towards that.

Apart from that, each time Bitmap said something about RR, there's a deflection right after. Like that string of posts that leads to the post of "Wait is Elitell actually a thing? I just thought chemist was town cuz he was lurking, am I reading it wrong" and it reads as though you want attention off your previous posts.

Also, one of the things that really irks me is how Bitmap says they can't read RR for shit, they keep coming back to RR though, and then they say "Can someone read Hectic for me because I just can't". Why does RR get special treatment here if you want other people to read slots you can't read?

With Aaron and Chemist potentially looking better I think this is a lot more plausible.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5585 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:33 am

Post by insomnia »

Also, another point I wanted to make, Bitmap points out the dissonance between the heads like 400 posts later after the dissonance even occurred.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5586 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:34 am

Post by insomnia »

Also also, that rage at Titus is just fake. She knows her masons and so she can hide them easily, the fact that Bitmap raged at Titus knowing she's obviously not gonna out their masons is just bad.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5587 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:35 am

Post by insomnia »

Regardless, if scum are out of Bitmap / RR / Chemist / Aaron

I'd be surprised.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5588 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:39 am

Post by insomnia »

Also RR's gameplay today has been trying to appease everyone while maintaining a VERY neutral view on the game. He essentially played the devil's advocate for this entire phase.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #5589 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:44 am

Post by Hectic »

isn't playing a devil's advocate the opposite of being neutral and trying to appease everyone?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5590 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:49 am

Post by insomnia »

Oh wait there's 3 scum i don't think that PoE hits all 3 then.

but pretty confident on bitmap being scum and RR.

Last one's probably like Pine but I have to check Maria's posts, I felt like her push on Pine was so bad that I can't believe Pine didn't even react to it at all but I wanna re-check some shit first though so don't take me seriously just yet

like i literally said in ank's pt that i thought maria's push on pine was so bad to the point i thought it's faked because maria's a good scum, i think she had better reasoning to jump at other people but she just kept on staying on pine probably to force anti-spew but i'll go check now and keep you updated

p-edit : then keep the neutral aspect lol
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #5591 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:57 am

Post by Hectic »

why do you keep forgetting that there's probably more than 3 scum total this game?
just curious
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5592 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:58 am

Post by insomnia »

cuz i am counting myself as one

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5593 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:05 am

Post by Titus »

Let's get Bitmap's flip first. Then discuss RR. There are a few troubling things there but I would like to give them a chance to discuss things. We all agree on Bitmap, and like I said, RR's not the best to lynch/pressure D1 or D2. I particularly want to look at something tonight.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5594 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:09 am

Post by insomnia »

yeah sure, I don't want to make pre-flip associations, I actually think they're both independently scummy and with Aaron potentially being town and also me cozying up to Chemist a bit (sheeping Krazy) I have no reasons to town read any of them anymore. Those interactions are just an extra.

The reality is that they're firmly within PoE and they both hold the highest chance of flipping scum fmpov.

I wanna work on who the third one is, I think it's Pine but eh. idk.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5595 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:14 am

Post by Titus »

Looking at the data Alisae has no control over, if RR is scum, we have to consider Ank. The voting wagons behaved similarly and are mostly town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Professor Moriarty
Professor Moriarty
Goon
Professor Moriarty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5596 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:15 am

Post by Professor Moriarty »

quack
Modding hydra of Something_Smart and the worst.
"because you're the worst... and you're smart." -Haschel Cedricson
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5597 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:16 am

Post by Bitmap »

hi
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5598 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5597, Bitmap wrote:hi
Hi. Got a reason you just felt you had to hood Ank over using your alleged protective roles?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5599 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:18 am

Post by Bitmap »

Did insomnia do a 180 on me?

Also, I agreed to be leashed and thought neighborhood on players that I'm familiar with (M&K and Ank) would be generally better than someone I'm not comfortable with. I also figured I could save the 2 big shots later on. Also, I don't really know who Spiff is and didn't realize he was a Paragon until this game was in late D1.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”