clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by clidd »

My pool indicates Dsjstr as scum, but I believe that I may be wrong about Karnage and, very remotely, but still possible, Aaron would be the third option as hidden scum.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:37 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1057, Ame wrote:Clidd > Hectic > Aaron

I think it's more likely his partner was already on his wagon. Otherwise, why not give his partner a chance to come around and hammer. If his partner is Aaron or Hectic they just look bad. It doesn't make sense to leave them in that position.
Clidd was the first vote, and the Insomnia/Karnage wagons were quite evenly matched. Like it was 4/4 with Doro as the decider until you flipped over to insomnia.
What makes you think clidd is hard bussing?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by Hectic »

Clidd is very unlikely scum based on that. Ame could've been bussing since she flipped over to insomnia after(?) I think Doro had expressed preference of voting insomnia over Karnage, which meant insomnia was going down one way or another.
The rest of her play has been towny though so she's like the top end of my PoE.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by Hectic »

I think insomnia probably hammered to avoid his partner giving away any more info, due to the lack of day chat, and maybe the partner trying to defend a lost cause which would make them look really bad today.
I think it actually points towards a couple of people more than others but I might be reading too much into it.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by Hectic »

Currently at Karnage>Doro/Aaron>Ame. Would be very surprised if clidd was scum.

Karnage is mostly scum for Wimpo. I've seen towny things in both Aaron and Doro, but should probably reexamine them.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by Hectic »

Doro, where are you at in terms of scum right now?

For now VOTE: Karnage
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:56 pm

Post by clidd »

Im thinking.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:56 pm

Post by clidd »

What if Aaron was not framed by insomnia ?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by clidd »

I'm overthinking too much about how voracious Insomnia defended him. But, definitely, he would seem extremely suspicious with the argument against Luca, so even if Luca was lynched, Insomnia would be linked to Aaron the next day, so it would be quicker to conclude that the two were partners. This scenario would not make sense, considering the motivation of the deathtunnel was to distort possible reads about Aaron from then on.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by clidd »

I will reread the game. Something might has gone unnoticed.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by clidd »

Hectic, what do you think of this post (51) in
''Mini Normal 2115''
?

'' no. first two games I was essentially bullied out of the games. I can't discuss the other two as ongoing.

problem with me is I speak my mind. i will always say what I am thinking no matter how unpopular. If you're a lurking useless player, i'm going to call you a lurking useless player.

If I scum read you for some things, and you don't like it and you want to argue with me about it for the next 20 pages, I will argue back. If you scum read me and I don't agree with you, I will argue with you and if you keep arguing with me I can keep going.

What happens in every single instance, the person i have argued with crossed the line. Bullying, inappropriate comments, personal attacks, etc. I don't tolerate that shit. Game gets heated, that's fine. You make it personal, I report it. if the mod doesn't handle it properly and I feel it will affect the way I play the game, I leave.

I play for fun. Even when I am arguing, I am having fun cause sometimes that is just part of the game ''
- Wimpy

Game
-> viewtopic.php?f=2&t=81815
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by clidd »

I believe it gives an insight into Wimpy's attitude as an individual. The question would be: would it be applicable to the context of that game ?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:59 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 157, Wimpy wrote:Regardless of my alignment there are things I just do not tolerate. Personal attacks and attacks on people who are legitimately v/la are two of them. I don’t care if I have to get lynched first but town definitely needs to lynch you. If I have to go first so be it but you’re going to feel my wrath all game until one of us is gone.

So emulate that MFer
In post 399, clidd wrote:And
Wimpy
is getting the game dirty to read, I would consider a modkill here, so we can stop the progressive loss of IQ. Being offended by something so ridiculous is very superficial.
In post 400, Pretentious wrote:
Wimpy has requested replacement.
I really came to consider the reaction genuine, considering that Wimpy can be someone stubborn to accept something he doesn't like and, often, be able to act in a childish way (like leaving multiple games). I don't remember why I didn't write this down in my notebook, but I added it now.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:02 pm

Post by clidd »

The simple solution, which would be to lynch Karnage for inactivity does not seem to be the closest to the
truth
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by Ame »

@Hectic

In post 303, Hectic wrote: is really towny though. Hard for scum to fabricate a flowing thought process like that.
What about it is hard to fabricate? I don't usually make any move as scum without having reasoning behind it, do you?
In post 518, Hectic wrote:
In post 515, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 513, Hectic wrote:Okay, what caused the shift on your clidd-read, Flippo? Also, get on him over Ame if you agree. Every time I've asked Ame to explain her thought process revolving around something she's done/flipped on, she's provided something that feels legitimate.

well when i talked about clidd before it was strictly #250 every other post gives me off vibess. they feel like hes trying to say what people would tr him for. & him "locktowning" luca seems like a pocketing attempt

did she ever explain the insom tr then vote then almost immediate vote switch to me?

if so i'll give it a rest for now
Yeah, in . I don't think it warrants going from "insomnia is my town axiom" to voting him but at least there's an explanation.
Why was there being an explanation enough for you, if it didn't warrant the transition?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by Ame »

@dsjstr

In post 976, dsjstr wrote:It could be clidd/Insomnnia Hectic/Insomnia, I think we just have to lynch Insomnia
(1) Can you explain how you came to the conclusion that it was Insomnia here? Why was Karnage and Aaron out of the running for you? You had previously stated suspicions on Aaron.
(2) Why didn't you vote Insomnia?
(3) Why would Luca not dying warrant neighbors claiming?
(4) Why do
you
think Somni self-hammered?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by Ame »

@Aaron

In post 149, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 143, Wimpy wrote:I think we should rush it cause this game will become pretty hard to read if one of us isn’t resolved quickly.
I want other people to weigh in on this
Why did you want other people to comment on this?
In post 428, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 422, Ame wrote:Aaron is trending down for seemingly not comprehending my sarcasm, which is just weird.
Sarcasm doesn't translate well over text, I don't get why that's AI.
It reveals to me that you weren't actually paying much attention to my posts. Can you walk me through your thought process when reading them? I'm particularly interested what you thought I meant when I was speaking of analyzing voice patterns.
In post 541, AaronFrost wrote:
nippleflips

is pretty jarring with the knowledge that he replaced into a slot that insomnia was already scumreading in the referenced game.
What about this is jarring? This is suspicious to me because neither your or Insomnia's logic makes sense here.
In post 542, AaronFrost wrote:I don't get your point about my Ame read. I did reconsider it back when I said that Ame's page 9 was good and while her town equity was rising I'm also well aware scum would do everything in that situation to get themselves townread (or at least try to).
I don't get this either. If I were scum, why wouldn't I just play "obvtown" from the beginning?
In post 721, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 612, Luca Blight wrote:\The close-mindedness of Insomnia’s Luca/Flips push is so lazy and terrible that he’s probably scum.
This is the kind of statement that I almost never expect to come from town!Luca nor was insomnia pushing a Luca/flippynips team. He said it was a TMI read which implies that you both can't be scum together.
Why isn't this something you exected from town!Luca? Please elaborate thoroughly.
In post 1054, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 1052, Ame wrote:
In post 1050, AaronFrost wrote:It's not the preferred situation for him, but there was about 12 hours left on the deadline when he was put at L-1. It would've been nearly impossible for him to turn the target on someone else, especially after the mason claims.
But what's the advantage of hammering?
That's what I'm trying to figure out
You stated why you believed he hammered here:
In post 1047, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 1039, clidd wrote:He hammered himself to prevent his partner from hammering him. This would probably support Luca's hypothesis about the second scum being out of the wagon. Or, he thought he couldn't afford more time at that moment, as something might come up.
I think it's more likely he hammered himself because it was nearing the end of the day and he knew he wasn't escaping a lynch
Which implies that you have some reason behind why you think it's the case? What is that reason? What is the advantage of ending the day?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:01 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 1071, clidd wrote:I remember a game where Hectic said that selfhammer was always, from his point of view,
AtE scum
. If that last sentence was genuine, perhaps it indicates he had no prior knowledge of the role of insomnia, therefore, he is
town
In post 440, Hectic wrote:This is what I'm more used to seeing from clidd as town: viewtopic.php?p=11552826#p11552826

As town, he's very analytical and has good fleshed-out reasons for sorting people, but I'm not seeing the same thing in how he's townlocking Wimpy/Luca here. The reasons given there don't warrant a townlock. Not 100% I saw this, but why are you townreading him, AaronFF?
This post also emphasizes approaching a
town
!Hectic line of reasoning.
In post 1026, Hectic wrote:Is that a scumclaim, Somni?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:03 pm

Post by clidd »

Well, answer Ame's questions. I think she'll do the rest.
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:17 pm

Post by Karnage »

In post 1032, Emperor flippyNips wrote:@karnage– got any reads?
Still think ame is scum. Spent the end of day 1 trying to deflect votes off of insomnia. I'm not convinced scum wouldn't have been on the insomnia wagon
GTKAS - Karnage
Indefinite V/LA
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:19 pm

Post by Karnage »

In post 1054, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 1052, Ame wrote:
In post 1050, AaronFrost wrote:It's not the preferred situation for him, but there was about 12 hours left on the deadline when he was put at L-1. It would've been nearly impossible for him to turn the target on someone else, especially after the mason claims.
But what's the advantage of hammering?
That's what I'm trying to figure out
if the lynch is inevitable self hammer is the right move. it denies town the chance to learn more about who else could be scum
GTKAS - Karnage
Indefinite V/LA
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:55 pm

Post by dsjstr »

In post 1091, Ame wrote:
@dsjstr

In post 976, dsjstr wrote:It could be clidd/Insomnnia Hectic/Insomnia, I think we just have to lynch Insomnia
(1) Can you explain how you came to the conclusion that it was Insomnia here? Why was Karnage and Aaron out of the running for you? You had previously stated suspicions on Aaron.
(2) Why didn't you vote Insomnia?
(3) Why would Luca not dying warrant neighbors claiming?
(4) Why do
you
think Somni self-hammered?
1. I put Hectic because of his voting pattern, at the time it made sense to have clidd as a partner don't remember exactly what I was thinking.

2. I was willing to place a vote on clidd at the time

3. Then it would be 4-3 conftown and an unavoidable town win.

4. Hide the other scum in the pack of people off the lynch or its Clidd
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:58 pm

Post by dsjstr »

If everyone thinks that clidd is cleared then this game is still an unavoidable town win.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:59 pm

Post by dsjstr »

I'm starting to think clidd is town

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”