Mini Theme 2120 | Waifu Upick | Good Waifus Win!

Wondertime
Wondertime
Goon
Wondertime
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:10 pm

Post by Wondertime »

I NEED TO KNOW IF YOU ARE A VIKING OR NOT THIS IS IMPORTANT
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:11 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 396, Wondertime wrote:
In post 326, Yumeko and Kirari wrote:
In post 240, Amrun wrote: Not exactly. I picked a girl weebs rage over. I actually quite like her myself, in certain ways, and enjoy trolling about her. :mrgreen:
In post 241, Amrun wrote:Somewhere in my pm, the phrase “worst girl” appears. That’s all I have to say.
Chitoge?
In post 319, Bitmap wrote: The thing is the whole student council president debate is just noise and I don't see the point of Esp and I continually arguing who should be president as something beneficial to town. It'd probably benefit scum more to create more noise with the elections.
So you don't care if we vote for Espeonage then?

-Y
WHEN ARE YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS NOT GOING TO SUCK
This post looks deeply town for the weirdest reasons.

pedit: speak of the devil. Hi wondertime! Unfortunately i'm going to work in several minutes, i'll be back in a couple hours which is probably too late for you. Did you want to chat about anything in particular? For instance, i think i agree with you with regards to yumeko. Shall we drop a vote on there?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:12 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 356, Adorable wrote:
In post 292, Farkran wrote:
In post 264, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 248, Farkran wrote:TOWN
NorwegianboyEE
Bitmap
Xtoxm
Amrun
Espeonage
Eragon
WonderTime
Yumeko and Kirari
Brian Skies
Adorable
Shadowlesscloud
SCUM
Farkram, is this reads list based from strongest to weakest town/scum read?
Top is strongest town, bottom is strongest scum, but in reality most of the middle names are placed with just slightly more care than a randomizer. All reads are very weak and mostly gut-based at this point - i have listed what i think are notable events so far.

Although by reading further i completely misinterpreted what small town meant. I didn't know it was part of the ms terminology, i just thought it was referring to some ability.
The game started around 17 hours ago and it takes a while for some players to post because of time zone. Right now it seems like we're all getting to know each other for the time being.
@Adorable
What prompted you to say this? Farkran's scumread on you and Shadowcloud?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Wondertime
Wondertime
Goon
Wondertime
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:13 pm

Post by Wondertime »

NOT RLY BUT WE CAN VOTE: YUME
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:14 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 356, Adorable wrote:I never knew our waifu didn't have to be from an anime. When signing up I thought I saw somewhere saying the waifu had to be from an anime.
My waifu is technically from a bullet hell shooter game. But there are a couple official manga in the works featuring the character, so TECHNICALLY it's fine.
Waifu ^3^
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:14 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 411, Wondertime wrote:
In post 381, Brian Skies wrote:As amused as I am by Eragon's recent posting, I'm fine with the wagon on him. I'm suspicious of this slot for personal reasons and the filler walls aren't helping him for me.

I like my vote. felt very forced and unnecessary from Adorable and the vote was mostly just OMGUS anyway. feels very empty to me. The Xtoxm, Norway, and Bitmap townreads just feel too easy as well. I feel like these players were/are already gaining traction from other players as townreads and the lack of any real suspicion from this slot is concerning.

I'm fine with Bitmap + Espeonage neighborhood. I would like one of Shadow or myself to be included though (preferably me).
IF IT COMES DOWN TO IT, I'LL SHEEP BRAIN. HONESTLY YOU REALLY CAN'T GO WRONG WITH THAT.
This might be the post where we don't agree about, if you want to talk about it. Why would you trust brian? Is just meta, or?

pedit: yeah let's do that VOTE: YUMEKO
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Wondertime
Wondertime
Goon
Wondertime
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:16 pm

Post by Wondertime »

FARKRAN WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT ADORABLE
ALSO I THINK BRAIN IS TOWN
Yumeko and Kirari
Yumeko and Kirari
Townie
Yumeko and Kirari
Townie
Townie

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:16 pm

Post by Yumeko and Kirari »

In post 407, Wondertime wrote:
In post 369, Yumeko and Kirari wrote:i wanna fuckin meme but I just fucked up my arm real bad

Y is gonna have to handle our slot for a bit sorry

X when does your ability activate?

-K
YIKES
?

-Y
Yumeko and Kirari
Yumeko and Kirari
Townie
Yumeko and Kirari
Townie
Townie

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:17 pm

Post by Yumeko and Kirari »

In post 426, Farkran wrote:i think i agree with you with regards to yumeko.
What did they say with regards to me that you agree with?

-Y
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:17 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 372, Eragon wrote:@norwegian I'm interested in your thoughts on this now, because your towered on bit was because his felt natural/human but bitmap himself is saying it Was supposed to be overtly political (as a joke)
That's precisely why i said it was more natural/human. Being intentionally political in a joking manner isn't the same ballpark as posting a political comment.

- Bunno
Wondertime
Wondertime
Goon
Wondertime
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:18 pm

Post by Wondertime »

In post 430, Farkran wrote:
In post 411, Wondertime wrote:
In post 381, Brian Skies wrote:As amused as I am by Eragon's recent posting, I'm fine with the wagon on him. I'm suspicious of this slot for personal reasons and the filler walls aren't helping him for me.

I like my vote. felt very forced and unnecessary from Adorable and the vote was mostly just OMGUS anyway. feels very empty to me. The Xtoxm, Norway, and Bitmap townreads just feel too easy as well. I feel like these players were/are already gaining traction from other players as townreads and the lack of any real suspicion from this slot is concerning.

I'm fine with Bitmap + Espeonage neighborhood. I would like one of Shadow or myself to be included though (preferably me).
IF IT COMES DOWN TO IT, I'LL SHEEP BRAIN. HONESTLY YOU REALLY CAN'T GO WRONG WITH THAT.
This might be the post where we don't agree about, if you want to talk about it. Why would you trust brian? Is just meta, or?

pedit: yeah let's do that VOTE: YUMEKO
AT THIS MOMENT, I GENERALLY GET THE FEELING THAT BRAIN SKIES IS ACTIVELY TRYING TO FIGURE OUT THE MOTIVATION BEHIND ERAGON'S ACTIONS. I MIGHT BE GIVING HIM TOO MUCH CREDIT BECAUSE I REALLY WANT BRAIN SKIES TO BE TOWN AND GENERALLY, I THINK HIS READS ARE GOING TO BE BETTER THEN MY OWN, ESPECIALLY ON D1.
Wondertime
Wondertime
Goon
Wondertime
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:18 pm

Post by Wondertime »

In post 432, Yumeko and Kirari wrote:
In post 407, Wondertime wrote:
In post 369, Yumeko and Kirari wrote:i wanna fuckin meme but I just fucked up my arm real bad

Y is gonna have to handle our slot for a bit sorry

X when does your ability activate?

-K
YIKES
?

-Y
I'M SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THAT FROM KIRARI AND LOOK FORWARD TO MORE OF THEIR CONTRIBUTIONS!
Wondertime
Wondertime
Goon
Wondertime
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:19 pm

Post by Wondertime »

In post 433, Yumeko and Kirari wrote:

-Y
ISN'T IN THE POST THAT HE QUOTED WHY DON'T YOU READ IT?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:19 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 375, Eragon wrote:what about my post 2 posts later that was on the exact same topic being posted at the same exact time? Is there a difference? Are we both possibly scum making that post to look pro-town?
I sensed a tonal difference at that moment. Your reaction seemed more relaxed and natural.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:21 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 396, Wondertime wrote:
In post 326, Yumeko and Kirari wrote:
In post 240, Amrun wrote: Not exactly. I picked a girl weebs rage over. I actually quite like her myself, in certain ways, and enjoy trolling about her. :mrgreen:
In post 241, Amrun wrote:Somewhere in my pm, the phrase “worst girl” appears. That’s all I have to say.
Chitoge?
In post 319, Bitmap wrote: The thing is the whole student council president debate is just noise and I don't see the point of Esp and I continually arguing who should be president as something beneficial to town. It'd probably benefit scum more to create more noise with the elections.
So you don't care if we vote for Espeonage then?

-Y
WHEN ARE YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS NOT GOING TO SUCK
Lmao.

- Bunno
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:22 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 431, Wondertime wrote:FARKRAN WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT ADORABLE
I think Adorable has been posting mostly empty stuff and going with general consensus. Busywork. But i'd like Adorable herself to explain her reads, and the way Brian addressed her slot pinged me. I can also see them as SvS though, so i definitely want to hear more. Interactions in aren't top quality.

What makes you think that Brian is solving around Eragon?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:24 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 417, Brian Skies wrote:I believe RVS started here:
In post 20, Espeonage wrote:Well then, guess we play normally.

Vote: Norway

You scum slipped.
Correct me if i'm wrong Espeonage, but i interpreted this vote of yours as a joke referring to events in the last game we played. Is that a correct assumption to make?

- Bunno
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:24 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 433, Yumeko and Kirari wrote:

-Y
That your contributions aren't top quality either.

Would you talk about your Eragon read?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:24 pm

Post by Farkran »

Gotta go, be back later!
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Wondertime
Wondertime
Goon
Wondertime
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:27 pm

Post by Wondertime »

In post 440, Farkran wrote:
In post 431, Wondertime wrote:FARKRAN WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT ADORABLE
I think Adorable has been posting mostly empty stuff and going with general consensus. Busywork. But i'd like Adorable herself to explain her reads, and the way Brian addressed her slot pinged me. I can also see them as SvS though, so i definitely want to hear more. Interactions in aren't top quality.

What makes you think that Brian is solving around Eragon?
DID I SAY ERAGON I THINK I MEANT ADORABLE AND I THINK EVERYTHING I READ ABOUT ADORABLE WAS ACTUALLY ABOUT ERAGON.
SO I THINK WE’RE IN AGREEMENT THAT WE WANT ADORABLE TO ACTUALLY PLAY THE GAME.

I DON’T THINK THIS IS THEATER, I THINK TRANSLATING THAT TO BE THEATER IS KIND OF UNREALISTIC. I THINK TRYING TO IDENTIFY THEATER THIS EARLY IN THE GAME ISN’T A CONCERN ATM. LETS JUST TRY TO HUNT AND SEE WHAT WE CAN COME UP WITH, D1 SOLVES ARE BULLSHIT ANYWAYS.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:28 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 424, Wondertime wrote:
In post 423, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 419, Farkran wrote:I think the candidates situation is TvS (55%), TvT (44%), SvS (1%), with Espeonage being the S where it applies. At the very least, the decision on a compromise should be held back until later.
Maybe not 1% SvS for me. But i definitely agree the most likely possibilities are TvS and TvT at this point.
RANDOM QUESTION: ARE YOU A VIKING?
Yes. I am only moments away from taking the longship over to some monasteries in Scotland to pillage and rape.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:31 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Yumeko & Kirari

- Bunno
Wondertime
Wondertime
Goon
Wondertime
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:32 pm

Post by Wondertime »

In post 445, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 424, Wondertime wrote:
In post 423, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 419, Farkran wrote:I think the candidates situation is TvS (55%), TvT (44%), SvS (1%), with Espeonage being the S where it applies. At the very least, the decision on a compromise should be held back until later.
Maybe not 1% SvS for me. But i definitely agree the most likely possibilities are TvS and TvT at this point.
RANDOM QUESTION: ARE YOU A VIKING?
Yes. I am only moments away from taking the longship over to some monasteries in Scotland to pillage and rape.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:57 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 248, Farkran wrote:Catchup finished. Admire my almighty truthfully readlist:

TOWN
NorwegianboyEE
Bitmap
Xtoxm

Amrun
Espeonage
Eragon
WonderTime
Yumeko and Kirari
Brian Skies
Adorable
Shadowlesscloud
SCUM

TOO MUCH NULL
Shireen Baratheon
In post 358, Adorable wrote:I'm leaning town on Xtoxm and Norway.
In post 359, Adorable wrote:First time playing with Bitmap and his play also looks town.
:!:

I think Adorable may have copied Farkran's townreads.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:28 am

Post by Amrun »

Fucking choo choo bitches
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.