Mafia Scum

Post Post #6075 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:29 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 6069, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Chemist <3

I love you as a player <3

You're cool guy!

Please don't get mad if I scumread you :(

-S
^^ Echoing this sentiment, Chemist is great.

I still think he's likely scum this game, but he's still great :)
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #6076 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:29 pm

Post by Alisae »

you're
GTKAS
| here.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #6077 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:30 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

anyway I need to go to bed

night y'all <3
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6078 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:31 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 6073, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 6070, Espeonage wrote:I'd also like to apologise for getting you caught in the crossfire of me ekeing out a win in the pressure micro.
okay yes that is your fault /s

sorry y'all it's just been a long week

I'll hopefully feel better tomorrow since friday
Cya tomorrow.
And to help you further if your actually Town here.
(I’m only lynching within You, Ank, Hectic or RR today)
If you could. Can you give me your full reads on Hectic.
So I can get a better view of where your at towards them.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #6079 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:31 pm

Post by Alisae »

Chemist isn't here anymore right?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #6080 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:31 pm

Post by Alisae »

Alright time to powerlynch him
VOTE: Chemist
GTKAS
| here.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6081 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:32 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

Also if your scum and I’m being an ass to your alignment because I’m Town trying to solve.
My apologies.
I’m just following my win con as I have it where I need to improve my win record and will win at all costs.
So yes. Scum might feel harassed in the process.
But never directly towards the individual player.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6082 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:33 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 6079, Alisae wrote:Chemist isn't here anymore right?
In post 6080, Alisae wrote:Alright time to powerlynch him
VOTE: Chemist
;)
You wanna end this that quick?
Where’s the fun in that?
I play with my food before I eat it.
What’s the fun in eating the scum so fast?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #6083 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:34 pm

Post by Titus »

TSE, respect what players want to be called. That's nonnegotiable.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6084 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:38 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Chemist is great. He’s scum, but he’s great
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #6085 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:39 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

ok I lied I'm not asleep yet

TSE please stop trying to justify your actions, it's not helping
Ali, me being here shouldn't stop you from powerlynching me, believe in your dreams
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #6086 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:39 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

okay my song ended I'm sleeping now
GTKAS

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #6087 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:40 pm

Post by Alisae »

why do I have to tv train 8 tems wtf???
GTKAS
| here.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6088 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:42 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

Why am I scum FL?
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #6089 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:43 pm

Post by Espeonage »

You are such a deep wolf you have managed to infiltrate the turkeys
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6090 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:43 pm

Post by Espeonage »

How did you know you were alien'd
Don't @ me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6091 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:44 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6090, Espeonage wrote:How did you know you were alien'd
Cuz he's really a disloyal vig and not a cop. Lol.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6092 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:45 pm

Post by Titus »

I'm kidding btw
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6093 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:46 pm

Post by Espeonage »

That makes sense. I'm the cop.
Don't @ me.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6094 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:03 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

VOTE: aaronfrost
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6095 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:48 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 6094, OkaPoka wrote:VOTE: aaronfrost
You spelt it wrong.
It’s “Chemist”
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6096 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:52 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

Did chem actually claim real joat shot?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #6097 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:02 pm

Post by Alisae »

no he claimed a fake one
GTKAS
| here.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6098 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:15 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 5993, Titus wrote:The Case Against Ank

Ok I normally don't do case with a mix of VCA and play but here goes.

Ankamius (5) - Spiffeh, OkaPoka, Bitmap, TrueSoulEnergy, gobbledygook [Source: VC 1.6]

Later when pushed day 2, Bitmap says he always hoods Ank because they work so well together. He's voting Ank because Ank feels weird and is having trouble getting into the game. Why would you vote someone you work well with if they have trouble getting into the game? Instead, treating them like I've treated RR makes more sense.
My guess is that Bitmap wanted to take advantage of my bad day one to both try to keep my reads bad and to have me protect him from a lynch. I don't think it was coincidental that he stopped posting within it pretty shortly after the neighborhood was initially made, since it isn't strictly required if I'm already townreading him. Yet when it became clear that I wasn't going to hard defend him, he started posting within it again.

A lot of this is evident by our posts within the thread.
In post 5993, Titus wrote:Now, let's look at this wagon in more detail. We know Spiffeh is town. RIP. OkaPoka is consensus town. Bitmap was scum. TSE and Gobble are mostly consensus town. This is not a scum driven wagon on Ank. The wagon starts to disintegrate when Gobble jumps off. Bitmap then needs to think about his vote more. It's a perfect opportunity to disintegrate this wagon. Especially if RR scum was wagoned earlier in the day. (More on that theory later).
This is not necessarily indicative of scum. It's entirely reasonable that the scumteam were expecting a trick, considering it had to have been fairly obvious to them that I was baiting scumreads to myself. The wagon disintegrated when I dropped the act and revealed my reads were fake, not by Bitmap leaving the wagon. Spiffeh even posted at that time that he wasn't all that keen on the wagon anymore when he left it.
In post 5993, Titus wrote:Bitmap could have easily decided to hood Ank who is also scum. The scum, unless it's in their role, cannot multitask. PT Cops might be a possible role. Otherwise, why would Bitmap try to hood his partner to save her if his fakeclaim was always going to be the protectives? This would leave the killer free to actually do kills without getting a positive in the PT.
This is a theory that doesn't say why it's more likely that Bitmap neighborized a scumpartner over town. I've given an explanation earlier in this post about why Bitmap would neighborize me when I'm town.
In post 5993, Titus wrote:Ank meanwhile has been a big push away from lynching Bitmap and Maki. On day 1, he was all about the Sherlock vote. (Note: This is NAI if Sherlock is scum like my other theory.) If Sherlock is town, Ank was helping to create a counterwagon to scum. [Source VC 1.12] Yet, Ank is next to Bitmap which is a minor counterpoint as Titus VCA supposes that rarely happens. Counterpoint, Titus VCA should be fucked with somehow.
This is ultimately meaningless. None of this says why it necessarily comes from scum instead of town, because town aren't precluded from making moves that look like scum planning on the surface when there's actually other reasons for the same play that come from town.
In post 5993, Titus wrote:The rest of the day, the wagons continue to swap. Sherlock gets up to 7 but Maki gets hammered. The back end of the Sherlock and Maki wagons consists of Hectic, Pine, Espeonage, OkaPoka, AaronFrost. These names are largely town. Unless Maki and Sherlock are both scum, this looks like an organic swap between the two wagons as I townread, at least minorly, all of the names on this list. Sherlock momentum died out because it was already scum infested. If RR is also scum, he couldn't vote early on day 1 to infest the wagon more without me knowing he was scum. (Despite my protests, Town!RR doesn't vote early.) Ank defends Maki by highlighting the strength of my TRs against the other relative strength of TRs at some point during day 1. 4593
Day one ended at post #3021. The post you are referring to happened on day two.

Other than that, none of this is really anything I can respond to in the first place.
In post 5993, Titus wrote:Ank then pushes Pine as a utility lynch after being the stubborn voice disrupting town most of the day. Even when I would cave on Aaron, he would turn around and push for Pine instead. In 2.2, the wagons were 4 on Bitmap and 3 on Pine. (The Aaron wagon is lost to the VCA gods. I has sads.) Ank puts Bitmap at lean town because "Bitmap I'm leaning town because I really feel like he'd be trying to pocket me harder in the neighborhood if he was scum, since he specifically neighborized me and outed beforehand that he was neighborizing me. Our neighborhood is NOT EVEN A FULL PAGE LONG and most of that is ME posting." (Source: 4670 Who seriously townreads someone for a lack of posting and effort in the game as a whole?
First, why is me wanting Pine dead over AaronFrost after you allowed it scum indicative? I stated in my neighborhoods that I was specifically avoiding stepping on your toes anymore since I had a feeling that you would be compromised, and an AaronFrost townflip at that point in the game would destabilize the game more for not much gain as the risk for a potential scumflip. Pine gives information about the setup and helps my PoE, so I was entirely okay with pushing for that instead.

You aren't understanding what I'm actually saying with 4670 if that is your response. I expected that a scum Bitmap who neighborizes me would do so specifically to pocket me, yet his posting in the neighborhood didn't indicate all that much effort in trying to actually do so. That lack of effort is incongruent with the play, and considering I don't see much other reason for him to do so, that equates to town. Notably, I didn't locktown him for that, only a minor to moderate townread.
In post 5993, Titus wrote:After asking me to define an egghead as necessary in a scumteam for this, Ank does zero followup on whether she thinks one is required. Why ask me to define it if she didn't care about the point? Furthermore, Ank defends bitmap in 5554, saying it's really easy to judge bitmap in hindsight. I have trouble believing a player as skilled as Ank wouldn't say kill it with fire.
First, just because I don't followup doesn't mean I don't care about the point.
Second, dropping points when I have nothing more to say (or forget, in the case that I'm not at home while I'm in the engagement) is significantly more likely to come from me as town as scum.
Third, I feel like I'd have to explain why the entirety of how day one happened for why trying to BoP me here isn't a worthwhile activity up to this point in the game, but that's something I won't write unless I have to. The tl;dr is that I don't function very well in gamestates that come up from how day one began.
In post 5993, Titus wrote:Not relevant to the VCA and play analysis directly but Ank seems far too defensive in 4801 when TSE explains his all neighborizers are scum theory. I don't think it's true but Ank gets specifically defensive on her and RR. She said RR would veto his plan, when TSE has been tunnelled on Aaron and Chemist the whole time. Ank considers the possibility of scum neighborizing each other as ridiculous but never uses it as a point to directly defend Bitmap. In fact, TSE continues tunnelling Chemist, not realizing the gold mine that he should have. Namely, this is highly suggestive of Ank+RR. As you can get to the number of neighborizers without including Ank or RR (just use Aaron and Chemist, plus there's several unfullclaimed slots.)

Ank continues to aggressively discredit the theory that all scum are neighborizers theory despite having TSE on ignore. She really wants the slot discredited when TSE's own tunneling does that himself. (Tbh, if I was scum, I would be helping TSE sound more rational and voting Chemist but that's neither here nor there.)
I hate townreads using garbage logic to loudly push things. Sue me.
In post 5993, Titus wrote:Ank likely doesn't mention her hood with insomnia because it's either a) fiction or b) Ank only killed insomnia after failing to pocket them. I'm more inclined towards a because it gives Ank an alibi for the night of the N1 scumkill. Remember, they can't multitask and Ank still needs a PT cop alibi. (Again, not sure one exists but if it does I think I know who it is and why he's acting the way he is. Town points there.)
First, read this exchange one more time. This is pretty significant evidence that the neighborhood does indeed exist.
Second, why would I fake a neighborhood with insomnia to have an alibi for the PT Cop on night one when I would have to know Bitmap was neighborizing me? Saying that the neighborhood between Bitmap and me is fiction doesn't work because Bitmap directly outed that he was going to neighborize me the day before. It's much safer to just use that neighborizer shot.
Third, if I suspect that there's a PT Cop in the game (which I have to for your logic to make sense), why claim a neighborhood to save insomnia only to kill him the night afterwards? This isn't a very sensical scum move, as well as requiring insomnia to go along with the gambit.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6099 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:15 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 6025, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 5971, Ankamius wrote:Let me know when something interesting happens.

I'll be posting in my neighborhood in the meantime.
There’s like....
No one in there.
That's the joke.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”