Mini Theme 2120 | Waifu Upick | Good Waifus Win!

Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:03 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 499, Farkran wrote:Adorable, you have only elaborated your scumread of brian skies. What about your other reads? I see we agree about some of our reads, perhaps including brian himself, but i'd like to hear your perspective on the other names you mentioned.
Xtoxm - He said the role he got basically needs to be claimed saying if anyone needs their tier upgrading are to visit him and he also said even then, some abilities won't increase tier visitor for example, he's told wouldn't work. The claim looks really ballsy and I doubt scum would make a claim like this on day 1.

Norway - I liked his early scum hunting and this was when most of the pages were fluff at the time. He said he had early scum pings on Espeonage and Amrun. A few posts later he said maybe Espeonage is town and that looked like town who was trying to figure out Espeonage's alignment.

Bitmap - When I read through his iso his play looked town. I liked how he was interacting with players and #252 the reads looked genuine.
Yumeko and Kirari
Yumeko and Kirari
Townie
Yumeko and Kirari
Townie
Townie

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:05 pm

Post by Yumeko and Kirari »

What are better analogues?

-K
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:09 pm

Post by Eragon »

what
Show
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"
"Get away... from me...!"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520
Yumeko and Kirari
Yumeko and Kirari
Townie
Yumeko and Kirari
Townie
Townie

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:19 pm

You're saying the only game I have read of yours isn't applicable so I'm wondering what you think relevant games would be?

-K
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:20 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Possibly no meta?
Don't @ me.
Yumeko and Kirari
Yumeko and Kirari
Townie
Yumeko and Kirari
Townie
Townie

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:26 pm

Maybe but if so why is he arguing that game specifically is unrepresentative? I don't usually see a game under 2 years old as 'outdated' tbh so it feels off to pushback on that so much if you're gonna argue 'no meta at all'

I was only saying it was concerning his solving hadn't townpinged yet when it has in the past, so him acting like I'm making a more serious push, and spinning my concern as meta-based, seems kinda scummy

-K
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:38 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 553, Yumeko and Kirari wrote:You're saying the only game I have read of yours isn't applicable so I'm wondering what you think relevant games would be?

-K
personally? I'd say no games.

logically, if you want to read games look for something more recent like maximum of 6 months previously. People's meta change greatly over time and there are so many things different about that game than this game that specifically are not representative of normal play. I've already mentioned multiple reasons why.

if you really want to look for meta, I can go pull some up that are more likely to actually symbolize my gameplay now, even if I do disagree with meta on a personal basis
Show

Yumeko and Kirari
Yumeko and Kirari
Townie
Yumeko and Kirari
Townie
Townie

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:40 pm

I mean I don't, I'd rather see you be townie independently of meta, but I don't like how you reacted to my push right now

-K
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:48 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 555, Yumeko and Kirari wrote:Maybe but if so why is he arguing that game specifically is unrepresentative? I don't usually see a game under 2 years old as 'outdated' tbh so it feels off to pushback on that so much if you're gonna argue 'no meta at all'

I was only saying it was concerning his solving hadn't townpinged yet when it has in the past, so him acting like I'm making a more serious push, and spinning my concern as meta-based, seems kinda scummy

-K

Overall I don't think meta is great. But even more than regular games that one is just
1) outdated
2) under separate circumstances

and just others things that make it completely different from this game

and the fact that you are even bringing up that my current game is "different" from that other game feels reachy because, how can you compare a game of someone REPLACING IN to a slot that has been receiving pressure to a slot that starts the game from post 1? Theres really no comparison here at all.

The idea itself just feels underdeveloped and ill thought

you can't really say that you are not using the game as an argument either
I might be thrown off because I feel like their play here is a lot fluffier here than in the newbie where I was just reading their iso
directly comparing it to that game

I understand that its not a major point in your ?argument? but even so the POINT is there

I also dont understand how you think im overblowing this and making it seem like your push is SERIOUS
I don't really care how much you are using the meta

and if your concern isnt meta-based, then what is the concern? That I haven't been posting towny content? Is that a concern? Or is that something that means im not a townread. Not posting townily /=/ posting scumilly
Show

Yumeko and Kirari
Yumeko and Kirari
Townie
Yumeko and Kirari
Townie
Townie

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:50 pm

VOTE: eragon

For emphasis
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:52 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 555, Yumeko and Kirari wrote:Maybe but if so why is he arguing that game specifically is unrepresentative? I don't usually see a game under 2 years old as 'outdated' tbh so it feels off to pushback on that so much if you're gonna argue 'no meta at all'

I was only saying it was concerning his solving hadn't townpinged yet when it has in the past,
so him acting like I'm making a more serious push, and spinning my concern as meta-based, seems kinda scummy

-K

btw this is a direct reference to meta

so

your concern literally is meta based lmfao
Show

Yumeko and Kirari
Yumeko and Kirari
Townie
Yumeko and Kirari
Townie
Townie

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:55 pm

My concern now is you seem more like high wim scum than town

I referenced meta insofar as I know you are capable, as town, of being townie

Which so far this game I wasn't seeing, and now see a reactionary overreaction and selective interpretation of my point rather than showcasing some townie solving

-K
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:00 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 540, Eragon wrote:
In post 463, Shadowlesscloud wrote:Also i think im in a neighborhood by my self?
this is why no one likes Aqua as a character
In post 545, Eragon wrote:Yes please neighborhood me and Shadow I want to meme on him as the superior waifu lordess.
Why aren't
you
in that neighborhood?
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:03 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 561, Yumeko and Kirari wrote:My concern now is you seem more like high wim scum than town

I referenced meta insofar as I know you are capable, as town, of being townie

Which so far this game I wasn't seeing, and now see a reactionary overreaction and selective interpretation of my point rather than showcasing some townie solving

-K
woah I posted Townily in a game that I replaced into late Day 1 or Day 2 so that means I always post Townily as town. AMAZING OBSERVATION!

Also as a matter of fact I wasn't posting as townily as you make it out to be during that game, given by the fact I was literally the secondary scum candidate in ?F-4? was it?
and had to continuously defend myself in that game.

what part of my response is SELECTIVE INTERPRETATION of your point?
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:04 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 562, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 463, Shadowlesscloud wrote:Also i think im in a neighborhood by my self?
In post 545, Eragon wrote:Yes please neighborhood me and Shadow I want to meme on him as the superior waifu lordess.
Why aren't
you
in that neighborhood?
hell if I know tbh
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:04 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 564, Eragon wrote:
Why aren't
you
in that neighborhood?
hell if I know tbh
actually I probably know why but its not relevant to this game
Show

Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:05 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 565, Eragon wrote:
Why aren't
you
in that neighborhood?
hell if I know tbh
???
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:06 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 566, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 565, Eragon wrote:
Why aren't
you
in that neighborhood?
hell if I know tbh
???
lets uh
not get into this

please
Show

Yumeko and Kirari
Yumeko and Kirari
Townie
Yumeko and Kirari
Townie
Townie

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:20 pm

In post 563, Eragon wrote:what part of my response is SELECTIVE INTERPRETATION of your point?
you've basically exclusively focused on meta when my baseline point was "you seem to be posting a lot but not making a lot of content readable as town" and now I feel like you're making some content that is at least slightly scummy. I don't see you writing the posts in the last two pages in the way that you do as town tbh

-K
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:33 pm

Post by Eragon »

I was only saying it was concerning his solving hadn't townpinged yet when it has in the past
, so him acting like I'm making a more serious push, and spinning my concern as meta-based, seems kinda scummy

-K
Yumeko and Kirari wrote:
In post 563, Eragon wrote:what part of my response is SELECTIVE INTERPRETATION of your point?
you've basically exclusively focused on meta when my baseline point was "you seem to be posting a lot but not making a lot of content readable as town" and now I feel like you're making some content that is at least slightly scummy. I don't see you writing the posts in the last two pages in the way that you do as town tbh

-K
so you're saying that the bolded and enlarged isnt your baseline point?

then why is that what you're saying "I was only saying... and him spinning my concern as meta-based is scummy"

the "baseline" concern that I saw from you IS the meta base

WHEN IT HAS IN THE PAST

^This is literally a direct representation of meta. You are referencing previous games and comparing how you see my posts in this game to how you saw my posts in the other games.

which is inconsistent with what you are NOW saying, that you never really cared about meta and its the fact that im not making content. Which also isnt even a baseline point for a good scum read because the time I was making 0 content was literally posts 0-75, but ive already gone over that.

Is your push based on meta or not?
If not: Your push is inconsistent with what you have been putting in thread, and there is really no logical backing that you have in the push, as the only point before now would be me not posting content from posts 0-75

If it is: Your push is consistent, but the logic behind it is fallible because the sole game you are basing it off of is not truly representative of the posts.

additionally, even in your most recent point
"I don't see you writing the posts... in the way that you do as town tbh"

THIS IS META. YOU HAVE A BASELINE PLAYSTYLE THAT YOU ARE BASING CURRENT POSTS OFF OF.

THIS ISNT MAKING A READ IN A VACUUM

Are you saying that your read on me isn't based on meta? I'd like to see your evidence and what you have that you think makes me look scummy outside of ANYTHING relating to previous games or interpretations of playstyle.

focus simply on the posts IN THIS GAME, do not relate the posts to PREVIOUS INTEPRETATIONS.

thats what not using meta is.

the only thing that you have had before this most recent thing about me is that I didn't post content between 0-75
yes, this isn't meta. But its also irrelevant.

So if you aren't basing my read on meta, WHAT are you basing it on?
Show

Yumeko and Kirari
Yumeko and Kirari
Townie
Yumeko and Kirari
Townie
Townie

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:37 pm

your play in this game and my expectations of you as a player lol

yeah that's partly based on meta; actually I think maybe you were in a hydra as well? maybe that's what I'm thinking of

-K
Yumeko and Kirari
Yumeko and Kirari
Townie
Yumeko and Kirari
Townie
Townie

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:39 pm

viewtopic.php?t=80832&f=3&st=0&sk=t&sd= ... er_sort=Go

were you wind or chaos in this game?

-K
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:39 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 365, Yumeko and Kirari wrote:VOTE: Eragon

They talk a lot but say nothing

-Y
not meta, but also irrelevant at the point
In post 371, Yumeko and Kirari wrote:
In post 370, Amrun wrote:
In post 368, Yumeko and Kirari wrote:
In post 367, Amrun wrote:That was an oddly quick succession of votes.

I have no opinion on this wagon.
Who do you think we should vote?

-Y
Did you only vote because Espeonage did?
I almost voted Eragon around post , but didn't - Espeonage voting is what prompted me to vote, though.

-Y
above
In post 528, Yumeko and Kirari wrote:Sure, I might be thrown off because I feel like their play here is a lot fluffier here than in the newbie where I was just reading their iso. But I also just wasn't particularly townpinged by their posts which in 58 is a little surprising. Sometimes people just get townier as they go on though so you may be right but I'm not seeing it rn

I kinda feel like the slot I actually like least might be Shireen given I forgot she was in the game, but that's not really a slot I want to vote unless I'm ready to end day on it

-K
meta-based

-K
meta based

In post 548, Yumeko and Kirari wrote:That's just the game I most remember from you, we played in some marathons too but I think those reflect real games less

Anyway meta isn't really my main concern, more just don't see town yet

-K
doesn't contribute to a scum read at all. not seeing town /=/ scum.

so im interested where you think im overreacting to you saying that your read isnt metabased.

because quite frankly. nothing here is actually scum!indicative except for the meta part, if you take the meta as valid and logical.
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:40 pm

Post by Eragon »

chaos
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:41 pm

Post by Eragon »

and case in point

that game is 0.0% like the newbie game that you previously quoted.

Meta's CHANGE and EVOLVE over time.

so do PEOPLE, and HABITS
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”