Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:57 am

Post by Hectic »

You know what, let's give this a spin. VOTE: Ame

You've felt opportunistic today, Ame. I think you were hoping some of us would latch onto your Doro scumread with how you were pushing it earlier, but now choose to evaporate it into thin air when no one does.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:58 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1250, Ame wrote:@clidd @dsj sheep me for win let's goooooo
God if you're town here
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:58 am

Post by clidd »

?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:59 am

Post by clidd »

What is going on..
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:59 am

Post by Ame »

@Clidd this line of posts heavily indicates town Aaron:
In post 1004, Ame wrote:
In post 1000, dsjstr wrote:No survivors
lol

I guess we can try insomnia

VOTE: Insomnia

L2

@PRETENTIOUS, Luca is voting Insomnia

post 878
In post 1005, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 990, Ame wrote:
In post 985, AaronFrost wrote:Alright I'm back. I mostly skimmed a lot of the pages that were just back and forth arguing

UNVOTE:

I think I believe Luca's mason claim. The TMIing as town makes more sense now.

That leaves a pool of {Karnage, Hectic, dsj} that we're almost guaranteed to hit at least one scum in.

VOTE: Karnage
Why not Clidd?
Oh I forgot about clidd, he can be in there too.

How do you read his locktowning Luca with the mason claim in mind?
In post 1006, Hectic wrote:
In post 129, Wimpy wrote:If you’re town you ruin our chances to win. People who scum read people on v/la are lazy and unwilling to scum hunt. Your reads should never be trusted
In post 130, Wimpy wrote:@everyone please let’s lynch AME before this game gets out of control.
In post 134, Wimpy wrote:If he thought it was a town reaction he’d have immediately adjusted his read on me. So he’s a liar or a hypocrite.

Omgus is a nai reaction.
In post 142, Wimpy wrote:I think we should rush it cause this game will become pretty hard to read if one of us isn’t resolved quickly.
All of these are way over the top. I thought he was genuinely pissed but that's some prolonged anger over time.
In post 392, Wimpy wrote:
In post 388, AaronFrost wrote:I'm at a problem where I have no idea how to read Wimpy's deathtunnel of Ame. Like there's a part of me that thinks that that kind of behavior almost never comes from scum, but I think the way he's going about it is also objectively anti-town.
Then go ahead and lynch me today because it will continue. I will not vote anyone else this game until she is gone.
Even after a lot of us tried to get him to stop tunnelling, he wasn't having it any of it, and shot down every argument before this. Either ridiculously stubborn town or scum who won't back down because hard tunnelling is his strat lol.
In post 393, Wimpy wrote:you know what. That's not fair to anyone. sorry.
The post before the replace out. Unsure how to view it. Wimpo's repped out of literally every game I've played with him, and I think the remorse here he could be faked if he's scum and wants to leave his slot in a better position. NAI I think.

VOTE: Karnage
Prefer this to Somni.
In post 1007, Hectic wrote:Karnage is also lurking, and that's bad sign close to deadline.
In post 1008, AaronFrost wrote:I still think insomnia is town honestly. I don't think scum gets that deathtunneled on a slot he knows to be town. I have my reservations about whether the mason claim could be faked, but that feels like a big risk to take even in a closed setup.

Karnage feels like a policy lynch, we'd get next to no info even if it flipped scum but if we need to compromise somewhere then I'll compromise there.

I'll need to review Hectic too because he's a big question mark for me. I feel like I can read him decently well most of the time but I don't have a solid read on him here.
In post 1009, AaronFrost wrote:If both masons live to see lylo then I'll be really concerned about the claim but for now there's no reason not to believe it
My switch onto Somni ensured his doom, but Aaron was posting as normal completely ignorant of what Somni was going to flip. This is in contrast to Hectic who had been paying close attention to the wagon, positioning himself for a Karnage vote all day, and made a case to try and get me to switch back to Karanage. Aaron was just posting his thoughts nonchalantly with no motivation to try and convince anyone.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by clidd »

Wait, wait. Let's calm down.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1251, Hectic wrote:You know what, let's give this a spin. VOTE: Ame

You've felt opportunistic today, Ame. I think you were hoping some of us would latch onto your Doro scumread with how you were pushing it earlier, but now choose to evaporate it into thin air when no one does.
lol it's called scumhinting

If I wanted dsj lynched I would have kept on him also lol it would be completely unnecessary me putting myself out there like this when I've been town read all day. literally all id have to do is wait things out.

Karnages case is bad as Luca was voting Karanage at the time that I called Somni out and only switched back to Somni because of it
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by clidd »

I would like to summon up
@Aaron
here.
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by Karnage »

In post 1246, Karnage wrote:
In post 1240, Ame wrote:dsj wasn't online to vote neither was Karnage. If you could have convinced me to switch back to Karnage
Somni would have been saved
this is a fucking scum claim lol
@ame, why use "saved" here?
GTKAS - Karnage
Indefinite V/LA
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1259, Karnage wrote:
In post 1240, Ame wrote:dsj wasn't online to vote neither was Karnage. If you could have convinced me to switch back to Karnage
Hectic was trying to save Somni with that last minute case on you. He thought he could convince me to switch back to you. And had I did, either you would have been lynched or it would have been a NL (probably not though as Luca and flippy would switch over as well to avoid it)
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1057, Ame wrote:Clidd > Hectic > Aaron

I think it's more likely his partner was already on his wagon. Otherwise, why not give his partner a chance to come around and hammer. If his partner is Aaron or Hectic they just look bad. It doesn't make sense to leave them in that position.
In post 1184, Ame wrote:Lynch dsjstr. Too many inconsistencies.
In post 1234, Ame wrote:Hectic is scum, let's end this.
Ame went from the first post, Aaron is 3rd most likely scum. Doro not even considered.
To second post, wanting to lynch Doro.
To third post. Doro scumread has evaporated. Hectic is scum. Aaron is obvtown and she's never voting him. (This is said in other posts)

That's a few too many flips. Feeling better about this than Karnage now.
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by Karnage »

In post 1260, Ame wrote:Hectic was trying to save Somni with that last minute case on you. He thought he could convince me to switch back to you. And had I did, either you would have been lynched or it would have been a NL (probably not though as Luca and flippy would switch over as well to avoid it)
Why did you switch from me to insomnia?
GTKAS - Karnage
Indefinite V/LA
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by Ame »

Keep trying to appeal to dsj Hectic

I wanted him to answer my questions cause there were so many discrepancies. he finally did and I'm happy with them
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by clidd »

This sudden change in attitude seems to indicate that there is a
T
V
S
between Hectic and Ame. Karnage has no reason to bring this from "beyond" and not be seen as scum by these two players, who would quickly identify him.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by clidd »

@Dsj
Don't vote yet, i want to hear Aaron on this.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1260, Ame wrote:
Hectic was trying to save Somni with that last minute case on you. He thought he could convince me to switch back to you. And had I did, either you would have been lynched or it would have been a NL (probably not though as Luca and flippy would switch over as well to avoid it)
This isn't true though. There were 5 people willing to Somni at the time (not including you). I don't do a last ditch attempt to save my scum buddy, why not try and help them much earlier in the day? I scumread Wimpo's play based on meta (and still do) so made my case.

Why are you only pushing me for this now, rather than bring it up previously today?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1262, Karnage wrote:
In post 1260, Ame wrote:Hectic was trying to save Somni with that last minute case on you. He thought he could convince me to switch back to you. And had I did, either you would have been lynched or it would have been a NL (probably not though as Luca and flippy would switch over as well to avoid it)
Why did you switch from me to insomnia?
I felt at the time that if you were scum, the only person who could be your partner is dsj. Then dsj said something that made me town read him which meant I was probably wrong about you as well. Additionally, Luca made a post asking me to trust him a bit before, and it pulled on my heart and made me reevaluate somni. Finally, once Luca posted that game where Somni showed a similar reaction I compared his play to here and felt more confident in it.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1266, Hectic wrote:
In post 1260, Ame wrote:
This isn't true though. There were 5 people willing to Somni at the time (not including you). I don't do a last ditch attempt to save my scum buddy, why not try and help them much earlier in the day? I scumread Wimpo's play based on meta (and still do) so made my case.

Why are you only pushing me for this now, rather than bring it up previously today?
again, you didn't anticipate my last minute switch. when scum are placed in sudden or unique situations they have to react quickly and that's when they show

not sure what you mean by earlier in the Day when we have 5 days left
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by Ame »

Wait a second I just noticed a contradiction:
In post 1187, dsjstr wrote:You had literally not included me on any of your scum reads and the one time you said that it was me I changed your mind because you thought one of my comments was funny. You are the one being inconsistent.
dsj if you knew I was scumreading you before
why did you think neighbors were confirmed town to each other
? Surely you would have picked up that it wasn't the case from the way I was treating you?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by Hectic »

Doro, Luca, Flippo, Clidd, Karnage had all expressed willingness to lynch Insomnia, so there were enough votes to lynch him before you voted him. Karnage and Doro are the ones that expressed it without voting, since you voting and Somni self-hammering meant they weren't needed. This is what I meant earlier when I said your vote had potential to be a bus but wasn't obvious.
If you're scum and the strat was to make it look like you were the swing, this is actually kinda interesting considering it does look like that if you don't take into account Doro/Karnage's stances. Not sure if that would be intentional though lul
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:23 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1269, Ame wrote:Wait a second I just noticed a contradiction:
In post 1187, dsjstr wrote:You had literally not included me on any of your scum reads and the one time you said that it was me I changed your mind because you thought one of my comments was funny. You are the one being inconsistent.
dsj if you knew I was scumreading you before
why did you think neighbors were confirmed town to each other
? Surely you would have picked up that it wasn't the case from the way I was treating you?
Lul, I respect how cocky you are if you're scum. Unsure if I should be townreading or scumreading how you keep shifting attention/focus.

Coukd you explain why AaronFF was your third strongest scumread start of day and now seems to be your strongest townread?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:23 pm

Post by Ame »

dsj wasn't active around the time of the deadline and Karnage was nowhere to be seen. You even said "prefer this over somni" and "karnage is lurking close to the deadline which is ngl" (or something like that) which shows that you
were
trying to move the wagon over to him
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:24 pm

Post by Ame »

My switching around just shows that I'm ignorant town trying to figure things out. Judge me by the points I'm making, not the fact that I don't know who scum is :)
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by Hectic »

Well, yeah, I townread Somni and scumread Karnage's slot. I would've rather lynched Karnage at that stage. Why aren't you considering that I was just wrong?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”