Mini Theme 2120 | Waifu Upick | Good Waifus Win!

Shadowlesscloud
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:24 am

Post by Shadowlesscloud »

In post 506, Yumeko and Kirari wrote:Yeah I think there's at most one scum on us right now and it could be an all town wagon pretty easily

-K
Hot take, if this is scum then they are being bussed hard
Show
Fear has two meanings:

‘Forget Everything And Run’

OR

‘Face Everything And Rise.’

The choice is yours.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:30 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 747, Farkran wrote:
In post 742, Adorable wrote: Those were the reasons I scum read Brian. I saw some players town reading him and can anyone walk me through the town read? Am I going the wrong direction?
I don't think you are going in the wrong direction, but do you accept other people's previous scumread of you based on their reasoning? Is it just Brian that pinged you?
Brian's read on me looked wolfy and I've pretty much explained. Bitmap and Espeonage's vote on me were also strange. Espeonage said I didn't vote Brian and I voted him on page 9 and I start to wonder does he not remember I voted?
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:40 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 953, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:If Y&K Flip Scum.
I can tell you one of Farkan - Amrun bussed them.

TVS.
In the beginning there was a wagon on both Y&K and me. If Y&K flips scum then that should make Farkran town since he voted Y&K instead of me.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:42 am

Post by Bitmap »

Hi kids! Before we shit on YK, who needs upgrading tonight?
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:43 am

Post by Bitmap »

Also didn’t YK already claim?
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 480, Yumeko and Kirari wrote:ok well our ability is fucking weird. we *initiate* during the day and then you get a text prompt but we don't know when it resolves because our thing is a "mystery gamble"... so if its a day action it'd suck but if it's a randomized night action then I think us crossing should resolve and the boost go off, but there is technically a chance it's a day action

if we upgrade we get more sense of what it does. I don't think vig fits flavor so biggest downside to cross would be if there was another slot that was guaranteed to boost, but the question is...

would you like to gamble??? :3

could be rolestop, could be cop, could be a "visit" lol there's no way to know
Well this is what they’ve said Bitmap. So according to themselves they can be a cop, rolestop or "visit". Who knows?! It’s magical~!
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:16 am

Post by Eragon »

Spoiler:
In post 596, Amrun wrote:
In post 550, Adorable wrote:
In post 499, Farkran wrote:Adorable, you have only elaborated your scumread of brian skies. What about your other reads? I see we agree about some of our reads, perhaps including brian himself, but i'd like to hear your perspective on the other names you mentioned.
Xtoxm - He said the role he got basically needs to be claimed saying if anyone needs their tier upgrading are to visit him and he also said even then, some abilities won't increase tier visitor for example, he's told wouldn't work. The claim looks really ballsy and I doubt scum would make a claim like this on day 1.

Norway - I liked his early scum hunting and this was when most of the pages were fluff at the time. He said he had early scum pings on Espeonage and Amrun. A few posts later he said maybe Espeonage is town and that looked like town who was trying to figure out Espeonage's alignment.

Bitmap - When I read through his iso his play looked town. I liked how he was interacting with players and #252 the reads looked genuine.
This is a good post from Adorable.
I don't really see why this is a great post? Its just standard baseline reads, and pretty safe at that.
In post 607, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 602, Farkran wrote:Xtoxm, do you have any reads based on what happened so far?
yeah i have a few stealth alt reads

kirari - krazy
shireen - joan/yume
wonder - alisae maybe?

so who does that leave, yumeko and time? hmmmm
i should have stealth alted in this game too
this should die tbh
I don't like a troll response to an actual question especially one that is just bitchy tbh
In post 618, Xtoxm wrote:im not giving reads today outside of expressing who i support lynching
ive towned my slot sufficiently by claiming, there is no need for me to do more and im already at a >rand chance of being instakilled n1
since ive already fullclaimed, wagoning me does nothing. its either:
- busywork to look like you're doing something
- a direct attempt to delete a moderate to high threat to scum on d1
both are extremely scum motivated
Literally thinking a claim will get you locktown...
you claimed a very circumstantial role that simply upgrades waifu tier if you and the person you target visit each other.

this isnt "a moderate to high threat to scum"

and pushing you without regards to your claim is really not scum motivated if you are scum

In post 648, Wondertime wrote:Eeeek! L-let's calm down everyone. I'm sure we can get along j-just fine. Now I'm gonna go back and answer some questions that were directed at me. Let us be polite and courteous. Bickering between each other shall not solve our quarrel

~Time
This doesn't feel natural to me, im really torn on the slot because I like the Wonder part but a lot of Time's posts have felt weird.
In post 657, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I WANNA SHOUT TOO!!!!
CAN WE GET A WAGON GOING? LYNCH SCUM! LYNCH SCUM!
I ALSO WANNA SHOUT LOUD AND CAST EXPLOSION!!!
In post 697, Amrun wrote:
In post 695, Yumeko and Kirari wrote:hav u played with scum shireen?

who is better lunch?

-k

Which one tastes better?
The best lunch is a nice meal at the guild tavern
In post 704, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Gee, i sure love me some DEAD slots in a mafia game.
God is dead and we have killed him
In post 737, Yumeko and Kirari wrote:
In post 731, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Your push on Shireen looks bad in timing considering where we’re at. It’s a really easy and boring vote. "Hey let’s lynch the random lurker guys!" (Said the person scumread and voted by 4 different people.)
And how you kinda gave up on Eragon too was bleh.
i read the games he linked

he could be scum but he doesn't favor real time interaction as scum

and I have almost everyone else either as town or yumeko does

so its probably shireen + 2

shireen is not a 'random' lurker, she is the lurker I have flipped as scum more than any other lurker :P

-k
IF you read the 9:12 game I linked, I actually was involved in a fair amount of RTI after my initial catchup, specifically with slaxx
In post 766, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 760, Farkran wrote:Brian, why are you voting xtoxm?
I have too many townreads. If Adorable isn't scum, and I'm to trust Espy on Eragon (I do think he might be town off of play, I just suspect him based on flavor), then I don't have enough space in my reads to be giving free towncred to Xtoxm for his claim (I don't subscribe to that school of thought anyway). I also don't think his claim is that townish to begin with since it seems like a way for scum to draw out visiting town roles and so far the only thing resembling an fos from that slot is the lazy shoutout against Shireen for not having posted yet (to which we already know the major reason that hasn't happened yet and nothing new has come from this slot except stating he should be townread for having fullclaimed and yet I don't see a flavor or really anything and I wouldn't townread him for that anyway; like he felt the need to claim a rejected flavor pick and not his real one, what?). Even if he has the role he's claiming to have, there are only two roles I'd treat as town based on claim and they're mod-confirmed.

I'm not really interested in a Shireen lynch right now. It's a toss-up and gives me almost no information either way. It's possible she just hasn't gotten around to catching up in this game (it's still early and we're already up to page 31). Like even I'm really only here right now because I just got back from work and I'm too cold to sleep.
In post 761, Farkran wrote:Are you in a hood with shadowless? Otherwise, what makes you think that being in a hood gives you higher qualifications to join the student council hood over other players who already claimed being in a hood?
Yes, I'm Shadow's neighbor. At first I ignored the neighborhood because I just wanted to post in the game and sleep (athough there's no guarantee I would have posted in there today anyway).
It's not like I have anything I'd share with Shadow today that I wouldn't just post in the main game thread.

I was curious to see if Eragon was in my neighborhood and wanted to see how Eragon+Shadow played out, and to see if Shadow could pick up that I was his neighbor without posting in there.

Who else already claimed to be in a hood? As far as I see it, neighborizing me or Shadow is a good way to link both hoods and I'd obviously rather it be me than him, especially since he's already admitted to having fed town false information as scum before.
Nani falvor read

also im not in ur neighborhood

the bolded is towny imo
In post 779, Wondertime wrote:I SMOKE
WAY TOO MUCH WEED
YES
I MEAN SCUM
THANK YOU
Hi alisae
In post 805, Wondertime wrote:So what, is it just
Farkran, Norway, Bitmap, Adorable
Amrun Eragon
Espe, Shadowless
Xtoxm
Shireen
Yumeko, Brain Skies

I think that is very possibly game unless Brain Skies flips town.
I think I mostly agree with this take except I might move shadow and Brian up and adorable slightly down

why do you townread Adorable so highly?
In post 808, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 790, Wondertime wrote:
In post 786, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 766, Brian Skies wrote:I also don't think his claim is that townish to begin with since it seems like a way for scum to draw out visiting town roles
follow this logical train of thought for more than 2 seconds, schmuck
what happens when i cant prove the role exists?
as scum, i have precluded myself from endgaming, immediately at the start of d1
why do i do this as scum?

if the role ive claimed is real, and town aligned, hypothetically, then do you agree that it needs to be claimed to get any value out of it?
do you think pissing in the dark and hoping we hit each other is a better way to play my role?
Hi, can you play the game?
i am playing i just havent gone in depth in reads.
mechanics is also a big part of games and the part that interest me more actually
but fine if you really want reads

1. Bitmap - since the shouting match with ali i leaning village idiot more than scum
2. Farkran - i feel like everything hes offered is 'safe' and hes also someone im expecting to have a wide scumrange based on reputation i cant tr this yet
3. shadowlesscloud - i dont tr
4. Amrun - i dont tr, there was a post about "choo choo" for a wagon that i felt was pretty out of the place at the time and pinged me but eh.
5. Wondertime - seems pretty in line with town ali from what ive seen ARE YOU HAPPY NOW YOU MADE ME GIVE READS ENJOY THE +CHANCE OF EARLY NK
7. NorwegianboyEE - leaning town
8. Espeonage - decent start but he seems to have faded quite hard, which could be concerning
9. Eragon - feels pretty townie tbh, liked his back and forth with YK
10. Yumeko and Kirari - i dont know really but he claimed what sounds like the other part of my puzzle piece and i want to put them together and now that he clarified his role is a night action i kinda this this is town on setup spec but would def need to wait for massclaim to be confident to see how many slots my role actually has synergy with
11. Adorable - i like how she reacted to pressure and didnt think her first 5 posts that got her wagoned were sus in the first place, fairly solid town tbh
12. Brian Skies - honestly if hes gonna be ignoring mechanics then i think hes a liability so id be happy to lynch this
13. Shireen Baratheon - this is the true poe lynch, if people have too many townreads i am never the choice here

overall this game seems to have a bunch of high presence wordy people but im not ~feeling~ like this is a game being led by town, i think there 1-2 scum in the high presence crew that would be hard to catch, possibly with someone like shireen as a third
You don't have a single scum read except saying you'd be happy to Lynch Brian because he scum reads you
Show
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"
"Get away... from me...!"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:16 am

Post by Eragon »

VOTE: Xtoxm
Show

Shadowlesscloud
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:21 am

Post by Shadowlesscloud »

WAIT BRIAN IS MY NEIGHBOR
Show
Fear has two meanings:

‘Forget Everything And Run’

OR

‘Face Everything And Rise.’

The choice is yours.
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:25 am

Post by Eragon »

Spoiler:
In post 836, Amrun wrote:
In post 754, Farkran wrote:
In post 751, Wondertime wrote:{Bitmap, Farkran, Norway, Adorable} Me + Time agree on these being town
{Amrun, Brain Skiies} I townread, Time's townread isn't as strong as mine
{Eragon} Time townreads, I have no read
{Shadowlesscloud, Espe, xtoxm} no read, probably town, but no thought was put into getting reads here.
{Shireen} No opinion
{Yume} Scum
Thanks

Why did you place Amrun and Brian high there? What does Time have to say about them? More specifically, i know we have already talked a about them, but i guess it's time to elaborate things better.

Amrun isn't particularly disagreeing with my reads, but is doing so for the wrong reasons. This could be just a playstyle clash, or indicative of something fishy. Do you agree on the reasons why Amrun has been pushing yumeko? Do you think that Yumeko vote on Eragon was scummy? What would you say about post compared to the future Amrun ISO (i.e. mostly)?

About Brian, do you think it was good practice for him to join a xtoxm counterwagon instead of yumeko? Especially as a followup to ?

Besides the 2nd tier, most other reads match mine. What does Time have to say about Eragon?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I don’t think the Yumeko vote on Eragon was scummy either!

AhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhghhghhsuqowolNxbaka
*pets*
In post 839, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 786, Xtoxm wrote:follow this logical train of thought for more than 2 seconds, schmuck
what happens when i cant prove the role exists?
as scum, i have precluded myself from endgaming, immediately at the start of d1
why do i do this as scum?

if the role ive claimed is real, and town aligned, hypothetically, then do you agree that it needs to be claimed to get any value out of it?
do you think pissing in the dark and hoping we hit each other is a better way to play my role?
Is it valid if i townread someone just for the genuine irritation that can be read from this quote?
I don't think so because Xtoxm hasn't really done anything except try to clear himself as town from his own claim

its like

"oh wow I claimed this role and now im lock town"

... no
In post 845, Espeonage wrote:"13. Shireen Baratheon - this is the true poe lynch, if people have too many townreads i am never the choice here"

Who reckons this is a slip and he forgot to edit his personal scumdoc?
I don't see this as a slip at all and I think this is hella reachy but I also think Xtoxm is scum so idk
In post 849, Amrun wrote:Eh.
That’s weak.

I don’t think scum claims that role when/how Xtoxm does.
????????????
In post 855, Wondertime wrote:
In post 849, Amrun wrote:Eh.
That’s weak.

I don’t think scum claims that role when/how Xtoxm does.
is it bad I don't care about xtoxm's role?
becuase I rly could not care about it
mood
In post 862, Farkran wrote:I concur that this game sounds too easy.

At this point in time i'd ship a Brian/Yumeko/Espeonage solve. Longing to see how wrong i am. I really dislike the interactions of all those three slots. Espeonage in particular i don't understand why he chose to backup his vote on xtoxm with weak reasoning. Once again it strikes me as a wild need to give momentum to a counterwagon to yumeko. This may point to Brian either being town or playing tandem with espeonage. I agree that Brian is never the first lynch among the suspicious people today, but he should also stay away from any future hood and i don't see how he could ask to join one when he isn't making use of his
current
hood.
what's ur take on Brian?
In post 879, Farkran wrote:
In post 873, Espeonage wrote:
In post 852, Farkran wrote:
In post 845, Espeonage wrote:"13. Shireen Baratheon - this is the true poe lynch, if people have too many townreads i am never the choice here"

Who reckons this is a slip and he forgot to edit his personal scumdoc?
Not me.

Explain?
Why is town talking about their ability to not be lynch based on someone being around?

Like what town says if people are townreading a lot, that means I am safe from being lynched. What town thinks like that?

The answer is town don't. But scum sure do.
Do you think scum!xtoxm really produces a complete readlist from his scum pov, which is fully consistent with a town pov except for the last line? If you produce a fake readlist as scum, you don't use your scum pov to create reads. If you have independent notes as to who to lynch/kill/bring to lylo, you don't copy them in your fake readlist. It's counterintuitive to begin with, and it would be extremely stupid not to check your post before submitting if you do anything of the sort.

It would be way more plausible that xtoxm was commenting on people who claimed to have too many townreads and reacting to the wagon forming against himself, there's pretty much no world where this is a true scumslip.

This push doesn't make sense and it still seems to me that this comes from a wild need to create confusion/push a counterwagon that already had enough momentum to be viable.

People who have meta experience with espeonage, does he do this as town?
Bro the realist literally didn't have a single scumread
unless im horribly misreading Xtoxm hasn't done anything and is just coasting along while trying to get lock town from his claim
In post 885, Xtoxm wrote:well if you guys are insistent on this lynch, then i'll target one of these 5 players:
shadowlesscloud
Amrun
Wondertime
Eragon
Adorable

i'll roll a dice or something
don't target me
In post 910, Yumeko and Kirari wrote:VOTE: Wondertime

-K
???
explain this take
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:26 am

Post by Eragon »

is it bad I think TSE might be town because I dont think scum!TSE would sheep Scum!Yumeko in such a way immediately following a replace in and having not read the thread at all
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:28 am

Post by Eragon »

oh but then the Y&K vote

meh

idk
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:40 am

Post by Eragon »

Spoiler:
In post 953, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:If Y&K Flip Scum.
I can tell you one of Farkan - Amrun bussed them.

TVS.
setting up for a possible town Lynch, while also getting mild cred for being on a wagon if Y&K flip scum
In post 998, Amrun wrote:
In post 997, Shadowlesscloud wrote:
In post 996, Amrun wrote:No, wait for a claim. Please don’t be so antitown.
look, if im only gonna half participate in this

let me have some fun atleast
No.
oof
In post 1021, Shadowlesscloud wrote:WAIT

WHAT IF I NEED TO BE UPGRADED TO GET A NEIGHBORHOOD PARTNER
doubtful
In post 1025, Shadowlesscloud wrote:
In post 506, Yumeko and Kirari wrote:Yeah I think there's at most one scum on us right now and it could be an all town wagon pretty easily

-K
I mean maybe but I like the wagon mostly uwu
In post 1026, Adorable wrote:
In post 747, Farkran wrote:
In post 742, Adorable wrote: Those were the reasons I scum read Brian. I saw some players town reading him and can anyone walk me through the town read? Am I going the wrong direction?
I don't think you are going in the wrong direction, but do you accept other people's previous scumread of you based on their reasoning? Is it just Brian that pinged you?
Brian's read on me looked wolfy and I've pretty much explained. Bitmap and Espeonage's vote on me were also strange. Espeonage said I didn't vote Brian and I voted him on page 9 and I start to wonder does he not remember I voted?
???
People can forgot things. Both town and scum. Its fully NAI imo
In post 1033, Shadowlesscloud wrote:WAIT BRIAN IS MY NEIGHBOR
yes
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:40 am

Post by Eragon »

apparently all the useless Konosuba scrubs got placed in a neighborhood, while I, the great Megumin, will not be associated with those weaklings!
Show

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1038, Eragon wrote:apparently all the useless Konosuba scrubs got placed in a neighborhood, while I, the great Megumin, will not be associated with those weaklings!
Join the club brother. We have higher standards you and i.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:47 am

Post by Eragon »

In post 1039, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1038, Eragon wrote:apparently all the useless Konosuba scrubs got placed in a neighborhood, while I, the great Megumin, will not be associated with those weaklings!
Join the club brother. We have higher standards you and i.

Quite so!
Show

Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:50 am

Post by Xtoxm »

this game is so boring
plist sucks tbh
and we're lynching the player i wanna play with the most so idc enough
y'all can lynch me next
lets go down together krazy <3
VOTE: yumeko
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:50 am

Post by Eragon »

welp
Show

TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:50 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 1025, Shadowlesscloud wrote:

-K
Or there’s
exactly
1 scum buddy on them.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Um... Ok. Weird hammer but i'll take it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

This lynch felt a bit easy tbh, but crossing fingers.

- Bunno
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:02 am

Post by Amrun »

Bad hammer
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'll comment on his hammer depending on what Yumeko flips.

- Bunno
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:05 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

Level me up BB!
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:06 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 1046, Amrun wrote:Bad hammer
I think Amrun is Town if this is scum actually.
With this post.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”