Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:32 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1317, Hectic wrote:
In post 1280, Titus wrote:
In post 1244, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I’m going to hammer in a few hours if no one has objections. We can always get uncrowned tomorrow if need be.
I object. Pretty sure Clidd is obvscum coasting and posting to demoralize town.

I also object to uncrowned before rooroo.
Why does Clidd post to demoralise town and draw attention to himself like that while town!you is getting lynched? You're implying his recent posts were faked frustration?

Titus?
In post 1323, Uncrowned wrote:PB, I hope you're okay and this doesn't deter you from playing in future games or anything like that. If it means anything, I've enjoyed your presence in this one.
+10 to this

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by the worst »

chemist1422 replaces clidd.
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:36 pm

Post by the worst »

vote count 2.12

Titus (4) - Amrun, Uncrowned, AaronFrost, Chemist1422
Uncrowned (2) - Hectic, Rooroo
Chemist1422 (1) - woodchuck321

not voting: Skygazer, Cat Scratch Fever, Pink Ball, Titus

This phase ends in (expired on 2020-02-27 08:15:00)

mod notes: prodding Skygazer. not because she's in prod range. just because it's fun to bother her.
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:45 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

UNVOTE: Titus

haven't read much but would immediately like to apologize for my previous slot-holder's behavior
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:46 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

Welcome Chemist!
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:48 pm

In post 1319, Titus wrote:
In post 1315, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:This sort of assumes clidd is scum. But I'm curious how you reached the conclusion that PB is town in the first place, because in order for clidd to be scum pushing on town, you must've thought PB was town by the time you voted.
I did. I quoted the best example. The reactions of PB being insulted like that were pretty town.
Why didn't you think they were TvT? clidd and PB had been going at it for a while now.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:05 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1331, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1319, Titus wrote:
In post 1315, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:This sort of assumes clidd is scum. But I'm curious how you reached the conclusion that PB is town in the first place, because in order for clidd to be scum pushing on town, you must've thought PB was town by the time you voted.
I did. I quoted the best example. The reactions of PB being insulted like that were pretty town.
Why didn't you think they were TvT? clidd and PB had been going at it for a while now.
I struggle to believe the toxicity is town. I also partially wanted to make a stand, by any means legal, that such toxicity won't be tolerated. How people feel is more important than winning.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:08 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1325, Hectic wrote:Why does Clidd post to demoralise town and draw attention to himself like that while town!you is getting lynched? You're implying his recent posts were faked frustration?
Scum don't win if only I am lynched. They have to run a gauntlet.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:10 pm

To clarify Titus, you've only read from around when you replaced in?

PB and clidd weren't always so toxic, I don't think. There was a real build up in tension there, harking back to day 1.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 1323, Uncrowned wrote:PB, I hope you're okay and this doesn't deter you from playing in future games or anything like that. If it means anything, I've enjoyed your presence in this one.
^^^^^
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

@Titus
In post 1231, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 1225, Titus wrote:If rooroo is town, I would be. I am uncertain if the black flag scum exists as a counter tbh. Black flag scum being lynched is more favorable.

It throws a bit of a wrench looking at votes. Scum would accept a TSH lynch before their white flag though.
How certain are you on rooroo scum right now based on the VC? Like I could see scum sacrificing their black flag on like Day 2 or 3, but I'm not sure if they would Day 1.

If it was to save TSH though then maybe but I'm not too confident in that theory right now.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:19 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1334, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:To clarify Titus, you've only read from around when you replaced in?

PB and clidd weren't always so toxic, I don't think. There was a real build up in tension there, harking back to day 1.
Yup. That's my MO.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:20 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1336, AaronFrost wrote:
@Titus
In post 1231, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 1225, Titus wrote:If rooroo is town, I would be. I am uncertain if the black flag scum exists as a counter tbh. Black flag scum being lynched is more favorable.

It throws a bit of a wrench looking at votes. Scum would accept a TSH lynch before their white flag though.
How certain are you on rooroo scum right now based on the VC? Like I could see scum sacrificing their black flag on like Day 2 or 3, but I'm not sure if they would Day 1.

If it was to save TSH though then maybe but I'm not too confident in that theory right now.
Greater than rand. Pretty weak tbh because TSH looks to be a consensus lynch. Too many half assed counters to determine with a lot of strength.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:21 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

I'm not gonna bother trying to read whether clidd's behavior is scum or not because shitty/toxic behavior is hard for me to read. I'm just gonna hope Chemist makes that slot's alignment obvious soon.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:49 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1334, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:To clarify Titus, you've only read from around when you replaced in?

I'm not in the mood of playing this game at this point and I don't know if I'll be in the mood at all, but don't put me in the same bag with clidd. That tension was him calling me retarded out of nowhere. I'm just scumreading his slot and he comes with that and doubles down, so don't try to sell this bullshit.

I just reread my interactions with rb and it was the fucking same thing and it turns out I'm the one who has to stay and feel like a fucking piece of shit. This fucking game is about reading people without knowing their alignments if you're town which it happens to be the case for me this time, but apparently if I'm wrong I get someone to say they're killing themselves and other motherfucker calling me retarted twice.

Don't put me in the same bag, CSF, you know it's unfair.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:55 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Anyway I don't want to depress everyone with my mood lol since I don't think I'll be able to read anything with new eyes I'll just try to come back with some positivity and kindness and to cheer my team 'cause I'm getting carried this game

Go town gooooo
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:04 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1341, Pink Ball wrote:Anyway I don't want to depress everyone with my mood lol since I don't think I'll be able to read anything with new eyes I'll just try to come back with some positivity and kindness and to cheer my team 'cause I'm getting carried this game

Go town gooooo
I understand depression PB. I tend to try uber hard or prod dodge during it though. Don't feel the need to fake being positive. Just do the best you can each day.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:14 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

It's just a mood around this particular game, I don't let this kind of things go through me. It has been a pretty good day and I'd rather spread my irl good vibes to the game than let the game spread bad vibes to the rest of my life.

Thanks for worrying, Titus. Thanks to everyone in that matter, I read your posts and they made me feel better. Have fun.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:30 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 896, Pink Ball wrote:Whatever clidd, I told you to ignore me if you were town, engage with the rest of the playerlist, not me. I'll sort you better looking at you as a spectator rather than a protagonist.

p-edit: hope everything's alright! If this is not contributing to how you feel, don't hesitate on taking a quick break. You can always go V/LA if you need some time.
He should've taken that quick break lol
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:43 am

Post by Amrun »

So sorry PB. You had such bad luck in this game. <3
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:11 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1333, Titus wrote:
In post 1325, Hectic wrote:Why does Clidd post to demoralise town and draw attention to himself like that while town!you is getting lynched? You're implying his recent posts were faked frustration?
Scum don't win if only I am lynched. They have to run a gauntlet.
Eh, I'm not sure whether you actually believe this. Clidd faking frustration and trying to demoralise others, rather than being genuinely frustrated (whether he's scum or town) seems quite farfetched.

It sounds like something you're latching onto but isn't actually scum-indicative, and is probably more town-indicative than anything imo (unless clidd is exactly scum with you).

(A withering flower towered over by a glowing sunrise... on a Flag)
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:12 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1343, Pink Ball wrote:Thanks to everyone in that matter, I read your posts and they made me feel better. Have fun.
Much love <3

(A Flag with a smiling emoji - kinda like this: :mrgreen: but bigger)
rooroo
rooroo
Goon
rooroo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:16 am

Post by rooroo »

*gasp* toxicity in my internet mafia!
In post 1346, Hectic wrote:It sounds like something you're latching onto but isn't actually scum-indicative, and is probably more town-indicative than anything imo (unless clidd is exactly scum with you).
this
washed upside-down
rooroo
rooroo
Goon
rooroo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:22 am

Post by rooroo »

In post 1341, Pink Ball wrote:I'll just try to come back with some positivity and kindness and to cheer my team
this sounds like a perfect opportunity to bring back temmie rp tbh
washed upside-down

Return to “Completed Open Games”