Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:53 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

Seriously, what is with this desperate tunnel vision on me, Manito and Corin?
And to me, it lokos like you don't actually have a case on me. I've refuted any and all points made against me, so why are you lumping me in with Manito and Corinthian? Do you just feel the need to fill up a neat trinity, or do you want to make sure you never have to try and find some evidence on anyone else?
TAKE ME DOWN TO THE PARADISE CITY...

FaerieLord - 4 (SpyreX, Manito, Corinthian, Knight of Cydonia)
killa seven - 3 (CF Riot, TheSweatpantsNinja, Firestarter)
armlx - 1 (LaptopGun)
Manito - 1 (FaerieLord)
Firestarter - 1 (armlx)
Corinthian - 1 (LlamaFluff)
LaptopGun - 1 (Bogre)

Not Voting - Joubert, killa seven, BlckKnght

15, 8.

-Mod
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:57 am

Post by FaerieLord »

@KoC. I have already answered that my playstyle hasn't changed and frankly I don't want to repeat again. Defending myself against the same thing over and over is getting boring. If you want to keep your vote on me, that's fine. But until you bring up new points, I won't bother answering questions.

This is not me "not playing" anymore. This is just me getting bored repeating. You know what I've answered for these last number of days, and suffice to say, my answer has not changed. If I'm arsed, I'll try to bring up a decent case tomorrow
(1:07:08 AM) Xdaamno: alcohol
(1:07:11 AM) Xdaamno: solves this problem
(1:07:13 AM) Xdaamno: woohoo
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:03 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:Seriously, what is with this desperate tunnel vision on me, Manito and Corin?
And to me, it lokos like you don't actually have a case on me. I've refuted any and all points made against me, so why are you lumping me in with Manito and Corinthian? Do you just feel the need to fill up a neat trinity, or do you want to make sure you never have to try and find some evidence on anyone else?
Just because you have answered questions I have posed does NOT mean that I think you are town. Your interactions seem closely related to other players, I think the way you played day one was scummy, and today you are pushing a wagon that I consider to be a mislynch. The vote of Bogre after calling FL scum for so long makes me think you are scum as well, sure it was an ugly vote, but abandoning a case you have been adament about all of the day for it? Doesnt feel right, especially considering how fast it went back to FL.

If you are calling me tunneling on you, I think the same applies to you on FL, occasionally you poke around the current hot topic like you did with Borge and K7, but FL seems to be the only person you really ever make a push to get lynched.

You three are my top scum picks, so why should I be afraid to be pushing a case against you? Nothing you have done has convinced me otherwise, your play is scummy, and the fact that when only I am pushing you and that sending you into overdefensiveness is scummy.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:05 am

Post by Firestarter »

armlx wrote:....

Firestarter is unreal obv scum. Just unvoting me there for no reason, not actually responding to points brought up against him....
No reason??

Did you actually read the post, I unvoted for more or less the same reason I unvoted Forbidden....

Why would you be so intent on me retaining my vote on you?

My vote on K7 is exactly the reason that Spyrex has just posted... More content, after all, it brought you out of the woodwork, armlx!
('') (':') ('')
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:03 am

Post by killa seven »

Im going to cut down on some of my games and roll up my sleaves and try and post more "content" but huge posts arent my style, but there will be more k7 to go around tho.
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Mushroom Kingdom as town.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 642 bodyguard 7 as town
Explosive mafia - as scum
mini 712 -town
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:04 am

Post by SpyreX »

This is not me "not playing" anymore. This is just me getting bored repeating. You know what I've answered for these last number of days, and suffice to say, my answer has not changed. If I'm arsed, I'll try to bring up a decent case tomorrow
This I can understand. I think, regardless, we've got all we can out of it for now.

Consider yourself arsed. ;)
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:09 pm

Post by CF Riot »

I've been really behind in all my games. Sorry.
KoC in post 461 wrote:If he'd remained consistent with the style I said made me lean town on him, my vote probably wouldn't be where it is.
There was
one
post from him between when you defined this style and when you voted FL. I'm having a hard time reading him, but if he does flip scum, you had some of the worst reasons for finding him out. This is why you look fishy.

FS 469 gives a lot of suspects with very medium intensity on most of them, which
could
be setting up grounds to either vote for someone who gains more heat, or defend someone who starts to come off as town. That said, I have a large number of suspects at the moment too, so I can't blame him for that. Overall good post, reads town.

Completely independent of context, I think if a few people you suspect as scum all vote for one person, it is a valid reason to strengthen your view of that person as town. (This is in regards to Manito/Llama)

The Bogre thing is bad. Don't know what to make of it.

The posting between armlx and FS makes me lean more scum on FS more town on Arm. I think Arm's case is better, and I think FS isn't really pointing out scummy play by Arm, he's just pointing out lack of input(in his eyes) and calling it scummy. (I wrote this, then as I read on...) FS totally drops his case against Arm and never defends himself.

The one outstanding thing in KoC's favor in my mind right now is he points out what FL said after Gimbo's hammer. Earlier I thought this a weak case, but I noticed FL has never touched it. I think a lot of the cases against him are weak and being repeated over and over, but he really hasn't answered this one. Still I find KoC very scummy.

I've had my vote on K7 all of 1.5 because I wanted to build him some pressure to get some posts out of him. It's taken until now to get 3 votes on him, but he's actually at least
said
he's going to post.

People I'd be down to vote for:
Firestarter
K7
Manito
KoC

The only reason KoC is at the bottom is because of the one FL argument I mentioned. Before that I felt really strong about him. I'd felt like FL was town most of today then he slipped up saying how worried he was about his vote making him look scummy and now the dodging of this question of KoC. I'm too unsure of FL to vote him, and too many of my suspects are pushing his lynch. I'm not saying he should be lynched, but his role would personally give me a lot of info to go on.
LaptopGun
LaptopGun
Goon
LaptopGun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:17 pm

Post by LaptopGun »

The "vote people to get them to post more" actually seems to be working.

I'd like to hear what Borge has to say about me, if he ever gets back. I'd like to know if he just tossed my name out to be all scummy. :rolleyes:
Shoot first and you're a war hero. Shoot last and you're a casualty.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:35 pm

Post by armlx »

No reason??

Did you actually read the post, I unvoted for more or less the same reason I unvoted Forbidden....

Why would you be so intent on me retaining my vote on you?
Nothing has changed since you last called me obv scum. Why the unvote.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:57 pm

Post by Firestarter »

Ive stated in a previous post that I get townie vibes from you, after our exchange.
The fact I went after you was because of your low activity, yes, you were posting, but alot of it was one-liners, and being led by other players thoughts, thats the feeling I got at the time.
Now you are more active, you have at least built a case, albeit against me.
You are also posting more about other players too.

Let me clear this up once more, even tough I have posted on this several times.

I unvoted Forbidden because I did not beleive she was scum after our exchange, similar to whats happened after the armlx vote by me.
At the time I was arguing with Forbidden, there was at most, 3/4/ active players?
There was no input from anyone else, and after I realised that my thoughts of Forbidden had changed, I asked for more players for input/thoughts/re-reads.

During one of my re-reads, I noticed armlx' posts throughout the pages, and I wanted a response from him. I got it, and I got a town read from him, hence the unvote.

Now, as for K7.. Looking back, I'd imagine
at least
one scum was on the Forbidden wagon, and K7's post where he threw the vote down looks scummy given all thats happened.
It looks very opportunistic and I now want a response from him.

@CFR...
In response to your post about armlx/me, Ive outlined my reasoning why I built such a case, at the time, armlx was everything I described in that post.
The fact he has changed his playstyle does not change that fact from earlier.
Post 469, was a runthrough with my afterthoughts added.
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:03 pm

Post by killa seven »

fire. why u askin me for a response when i explained why i voted when i did and talked about theat whole situation when it happened. what do you want to explain i had cramps that day or something?
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 712 -town
Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:34 pm

Post by Firestarter »

@K7, Im not the only one asking for you to do anything, if the above vote count is right, you have 3 votes on you.
It makes sense that you've only responded to the voter on you that has the most interest in them atm, me.
So now, your gonna ask questions... *Wonderment...*

But you have only posted when called out, and at that, with little or next to nothing of help for town. You have not contributed significantly up to this point either. No cases, no thoughts... But serious lurking.

Forbidden flipped Town, and you were on that wagon, I dont believe it was purely town-driven, do you?

Add to the fact that you went into hiding after your vote, then it rings alarm bells.
Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:03 am

Post by Firestarter »

@Mod:-
Actually, looking at the vote count above, it doesn't appear to be right, Ive taken my vote from armlx.....

¬_¬

-Mod
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:08 am

killa seven wrote:fire. why u askin me for a response when i explained why i voted when i did and talked about theat whole situation when it happened. what do you want to explain i had cramps that day or something?
Crikey... I mean, Faerie had an okay first day, but has gone a bit schizo, and has avoided the whole change in stance on forbiddan issue completely... but Killa was just as guilty of back-seat steering the forbiddan lynch, and has been more consistently lurky and scummy throughout.
It's a tough one.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:53 am

Post by armlx »

I still see no responses to my case Firestarter.....
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:56 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Just out of curiosity, the main case on K7 seems to be a mix of lurking and backseat driving on the fl lynch correct?

If that is true, why are we seeming to ignore Corin? For most of the first day, he was voting fl, but never pushed her too hard. A vote, a few comment directed at her to make her seem scum, but he let other people like FS do a lot of the fl-scum arguing. During the end of the day, he even was starting to make jabs at FL, stop talking about fl, and today guess who he is voting? Once again though, he is in the backseat, just leaving it at a vote. Now he is occasionally poping in to throw a few one liners at FL, and still ignores my case against him.

Am I the only one who sees a similarity here?
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:10 am

...that makes sense, actually. I could see a Corin/killa/??? grouping. Obviously, we both disagree on who'd be the third person - I'd put bogre or Faerie there, you'd put me, Bogre or Manito there, I assume - but it kind of looks right...
You know what, I'm willing to bring more focus onto Killa right now. The FaerieLord lynch clearly isn't going to work, no matter how much evidence I dig up against her. But Killa seven is being scummy in a way nobody can deny.
unvote; vote Killa seven
Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:20 am

Post by Firestarter »

armlx wrote:I still see no responses to my case Firestarter.....
Firestarter wrote:Ive stated in a previous post that I get townie vibes from you, after our exchange.
The fact I went after you was because of your low activity, yes, you were posting, but alot of it was one-liners, and being led by other players thoughts, thats the feeling I got at the time.
Now you are more active, you have at least built a case, albeit against me.
You are also posting more about other players too.

Let me clear this up once more, even tough I have posted on this several times.

I unvoted Forbidden because I did not beleive she was scum after our exchange, similar to whats happened after the armlx vote by me.
At the time I was arguing with Forbidden, there was at most, 3/4/ active players?
There was no input from anyone else, and after I realised that my thoughts of Forbidden had changed, I asked for more players for input/thoughts/re-reads.

During one of my re-reads, I noticed armlx' posts throughout the pages, and I wanted a response from him. I got it, and I got a town read from him, hence the unvote.

Now, as for K7.. Looking back, I'd imagine
at least
one scum was on the Forbidden wagon, and K7's post where he threw the vote down looks scummy given all thats happened.
It looks very opportunistic and I now want a response from him.

@CFR...
In response to your post about armlx/me, Ive outlined my reasoning why I built such a case, at the time, armlx was everything I described in that post.
The fact he has changed his playstyle does not change that fact from earlier.
Post 469, was a runthrough with my afterthoughts added.
Ive tried to clear this up, or hadn't you noticed...?

armlx, Im happy to answer any questions from you, shoot.
Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:37 am

Post by Firestarter »

@armlx >>> By my reckoning, youve "pointed" out in 3 different posts that Ive not argued your case against me.....
Please stop asking me to answer your post, when your incapable of doing it yourself.....
LaptopGun wrote:
UNVOTE
I'll get back to killa7 at some point as he has been pretty much the poster child for lurking. Problem is, armlx has the gall to do all this and more

Now I need
Vote: armlx
I absolutely hate how you are dancing around people's questions when you are here. I feel you have only answered one question in day 2 completely, and that was my comment about the meta read. While you were and are right that your play as a serial killer would not be a very strong indicator of mafia, and I won't get into a WIFOM argument over why could be in your best interest to prove it, you are nonetheless being a little gadfly of a lurker. You pop up when there is an interesting opening then leave. Or you say enough to seem to be there. I like how you turn to a non-commital "null tell" to defend FL. And what prey-tell is your criteria for deciding it's a good or bad lynch anyway?

I may not be Oman and follow "Lynch All Lurkers" above everything, but this is just terrible. And you're not the only one either.
armlx wrote:
I absolutely hate how you are dancing around people's questions when you are here.
Are there questions I haven't answered?

Actual Fire case and rebuttal coming in the next 24 hours.
The original post was aimed at you armlx, and by your own philosphy, you best answer this before you try to throw any questions at me...
Theres an analogy there somewhere.. I think the words "Pot" & "Kettle" are contained in it.

Again, Im happy to answer any questions you have of me...
But at least indicate they are such with an "?" at the end...
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:46 am

Post by killa seven »

*face palm*
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 712 -town
Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:07 am

Post by Firestarter »

killa seven wrote:*face palm*
I know you said you dont do large posts, but thats ridiculous....

Is this what we should expect from you K7?

If you've something to say, say it... rather than that tripe....

BTW, are you read-up yet?
Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:03 pm

Post by Firestarter »

killa seven wrote:*face palm*
I know you said you dont do large posts, but thats ridiculous....

Is this what we should expect from you K7?

If you've something to say, say it... rather than that tripe....

BTW, are you read-up yet?
TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:04 pm

Post by TheSweatpantsNinja »

Firestarter's double post is only doubly accurate.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:50 pm

Post by armlx »

The case on FL was based on a false scum tell, which I corrected, its not "non-commital" to call it a null tell. I like lynches on people I think are scum.

Now please respond to my case. Why are the things I pointed out not scummy?
Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:12 am

Post by Firestarter »

armlx.... pose your questions in a concise post, and Ill happily answer.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”