Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:01 pm

Post by Emperor flippyNips »

In post 214, profii wrote:I am a bit uneasy with Una... I feel like his reasons for voting were a bit mechanical BUT this is day 1 and the game is a relatively low paced affair so it could be excused.

Consider Una in my 'hmm suspicious' pile

i like the feel of this post

Spoiler:
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:01 pm

first
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:07 pm

In post 221, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 214, profii wrote:Consider Una in my 'hmm suspicious' pile
Oh. :lol:
I have a pile named like this basically every game nowadays.. :igmeou:
Guess you could fit there as well, profii my friend..

Spoiler:
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:30 pm

im ty ty on page 13 so im not far off
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:51 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 345, mavsfan41 wrote:Another way to read it is to think that you're trying hard to post and move the game along but terrified of offering anything of substance in a very veiled attempt to look pro-town but not actually displaying pro-town behavior.
Well put. +2 to you.
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:45 pm

Post by ejjinami »

Sorry for being inactive, a new term is starting and I kinda screwed up when signing up for classes so I had a lot of stuff to do xd
I'm here now, I can't catch up just yet but I'll do it within the next few hours.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:16 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 318, Jake from State Farm wrote:It may not look like I am doing much, but not everything I am doing is visible to the naked I.
^^ well, can i steal this for my sig and just point everyone who doesn't like what i am posting and go "ah, it's all part of the greater plan"

rst of this post washes over me, i've only played with one person in this game before.
In post 319, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 316, geraintm wrote:
In post 305, BrightEyedFish wrote:Fine, I'll hammer it. It still feels like your playing on both sides of FL though.

VOTE: germaint
Hammer? Am I dead?
no you were not hammered
well, that's good to know.
In post 322, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 313, Aloratom wrote:Isn't that kind of reckless?
some would say my willingness to lynch anyone not myself would be reckless. I don't think getting rid of useless players early on is necessarily reckless though.
fairly sure i have expressed this same opinion. yep 268 "what you'll find is as the day goes on i'll start calling out lurkers more and more, does that count as scum hunting? I generally feel it is in the interest of town to get rid of people who aren't contributing"
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:23 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 339, Jake from State Farm wrote:I did already have a slight lean on him when I made that post. That’s what I meant earlier when talking with profli. You guys can’t always see what I’m doing but that doesn’t mean I’m not doing it.

I am trying to let my true personality show more which is something I’ve never done. I’m a joker
BS

Slight lean on me beign scum

I'd made like one post 51. im gooan quote it below so everyone can see how crappy you are being
In post 51, geraintm wrote:
In post 29, Aloratom wrote:Post 33, right ger?
You remember :)

VOTE: proffi - made 6th post after mine
and i really must remember to use the bold tags, might get myself in trouble if i don't
In post 32, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 27, geraintm wrote:Um, hello all.
2+1+2+1=6
Very good. Now solve this one

7 + (6 × 52 + 3)
322. This better not be a thing, me doing people's maths homework for the rest of the game
In post 20, Aloratom wrote:Hi. I'm kinda new myself. Take that for what it's worth.

I don't know anyone but geraintm, and I owe them my first vote.

VOTE: geraintm
yes, you probably do :)

have tried to be a good boy and put all my messages into one post, but i am fairly sure i am going to annoy some people later with the way i normally spam 27 posts in a row rather than just making one long one. I have limited access at weekends to warn people.
if anyone says they can get a scum read from that....then i will say again that there a dumb people playing this game who want to appear cool and clever but are failing.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:25 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 344, Flavor Leaf wrote:If it got to L-1, I was gonna Outta Nowhere Hammer
awesome. i am surrounded by idiots....
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:28 pm

Post by profii »

I feel like I'm at a bit of a decision point on the geraintm wagon and that decision is going to be influenced with bobs input quite significantly.

I concede that I am probably a bit more stuck on the wagon than normal, usually I'd probably agree with bob and say "the wagon has happened fast, scum will be in there" - I am trying to adjust my playstyle to stick to my belief rather than let people talk me out lynching someone - the desired effect being I dont get talked out of lynching scum as that seems to be happening to me.

So looking at the geraintm situation. I feel like bob is happy to dissolve the geraintm wagon. There is part of me that thinks 'he could be right and it could be a scum rush' but I think I am going to double down on my feeling that geraintm is scum and actually vote for

VOTE: bob

The reason being - i wonder if he is white knighting (Is that the right term? Helping kill the wagon on his scum mate Geraintm is what I mean...) I think bob has successfully killed the momentum on geraintm so let's move on. Some of bob's language is really bugging me too which is making me feel more confident something fishy is going on, rather than it being bobs theory of scum just getting on a wagon... for example...

"If he is scum it is prob being bussed as i dont see why scum wouldnt.
If he germ is town. Then are scum on it or have they avoid the wagon. Leaving us to vote it up and mislynch. Resulting in a all town wagon on town."
"if germitn is town and i cant see scum acting the way he did"

I feel like the 2nd line is very fence sitty, "he could be town or he could be scum" - yet happy to kill the wagon which says you dont want him lynched
The 3rd line (different post) bugged be just because it starts with an if, but doesn't sound hypothetical by the end, but it might just be the way I'm reading it.

TL;DR - I am doubling down that something scummy is going on in {geraintm / bob}
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:29 pm

Post by geraintm »

[quote="In [url=viewtopic.php?p=11620826#p11620826]

@All: I'm guessing the only thing we're gonna get out of geraintm is what we've got already. Hell, the only thing I've gather from quite anything he's posted so far is that he's either Canadian or from the UK with his spelling of Flavor in post 270, that's it. That's all the insight it appears he will provide even with a hammer vote potential. So either hammer or don't. There's no information to be gathered here. Can we get a wagon on someone else? Like Bob3141 or one of the lurkers?[/quote]

UK.
What insight are you expecting from me? I have said repeatedly that i am not good at finding scum day one from just talk. i am not going to fake reads on people just to try and appear more useful. you are going to get more insight on everyone else on how they have either pushed or not the wagon on me.

i already voted for someone who was lurking and posting zero content at the time
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:31 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 353, bob3141 wrote:VOTE: Aloratom

I see your still voting geraintm with your rvs vote. You have ben posting all the while its steadily reached l-1.

yet no real attempt to sort him or move the lynch off else where.

Only post whre you talk about an alignment is when you say that one of mav posts look towny. At no point who you think might be scum.

Why you think geraintn is scum
he was in the last game i played, i was scum and won against him. i had no problem with him starting off voting for me. Aloratom, am i behaving any differently this game to that one though?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:32 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 360, mavsfan41 wrote:I want to start a wagon on Bob3141 but I don’t want to lynch him.
I dont get this
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:32 pm

Post by profii »

we have 13 players, which typically suggests 3 scum, let's assume every day is a lynch and a nk, that gives us 3 lynches and then it's crunch time.
if you are looking to pick off the lurkers on some kind of 'make the game better' policy, then you are looking at:

Flavor Leaf
Espressojet
UnaBombaH
Aloratom
Emperor flippyNips
mavsfan41
Egix96

that's too many people to use 'I'll lynch lurkers and that'll be fine' as a viable tactic, so we are going to need more from you Jake and Geraintm
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:33 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Calling me a lurker, is like calling my mom fat.
It's somewhat absolutely true, but you don't say it to her face.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:34 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Also, it's absolutely not true when it comes to me.
I post regularly enough - I just got swamped last weekened and had a game in MyLo which is now finished so I can actually talk about it being finished. :]

This has my full attention now.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:35 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 388, profii wrote:we have 13 players, which typically suggests 3 scum, let's assume every day is a lynch and a nk, that gives us 3 lynches and then it's crunch time.
if you are looking to pick off the lurkers on some kind of 'make the game better' policy, then you are looking at:

Flavor Leaf
Espressojet
UnaBombaH
Aloratom
Emperor flippyNips
mavsfan41
Egix96

that's too many people to use 'I'll lynch lurkers and that'll be fine' as a viable tactic, so we are going to need more from you Jake and Geraintm
pushign lurkers to the top of the pile is only valid day 1, after that we get more info to play with
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:39 pm

Post by geraintm »

@ profii

i don't think my alignment makes any difference to Bob's actions. if he is scum he could be supporting me if i was scum or not. he benefits both ways.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:46 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 360, mavsfan41 wrote:
In post 358, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 345, mavsfan41 wrote:one of the lurkers?
You want to lynch yourself?

That was in the context of starting a wagon on someone else. Not necessarily lynching them. Those are entirely two different things. I want to start a wagon on Bob3141 but
I don’t want to lynch him. At least not yet.

But I was talking about starting a wagon on someone else that’s not me, but sure I suppose if that’s what you wanna do, go for it. Personally I would like to see a little more posting from mavsfan41 but I like what he’s had to say so far.
You seem decently enough convinced that he's scum in , so why not?
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:51 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 361, Aloratom wrote:
In post 353, bob3141 wrote:VOTE: Aloratom

I see your still voting geraintm with your rvs vote. You have ben posting all the while its steadily reached l-1.

yet no real attempt to sort him or move the lynch off else where.

Only post whre you talk about an alignment is when you say that one of mav posts look towny. At no point who you think might be scum.

Why you think geraintn is scum
Actually, I'm going to take a look at espressojet. He's had that vote on himself for a long time now, and it's weird.

VOTE: espressojet
This looks really dodgy actually :?
Do you actually have any thoughts on Geraint?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:32 am

Post by Jake from State Farm »

In post 382, geraintm wrote:if anyone says they can get a scum read from that....then i will say again that there a dumb people playing this game who want to appear cool and clever but are failing.
Why resort to name calling? U suck
Show
Things I've learned.
1. It's just a game, have fun.
2. Don't waste time on people who think you are scum. Ignore them and keep scum hunting.
3. Don't take everything so personal.
4. Tunneling sucks (unfortunately I can't seem to stop)
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:35 am

Post by profii »

In post 392, geraintm wrote:@ profii

i don't think my alignment makes any difference to Bob's actions. if he is scum he could be supporting me if i was scum or not. he benefits both ways.
I think that's what my gut feeling is and why my vote is there.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:39 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 395, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 382, geraintm wrote:if anyone says they can get a scum read from that....then i will say again that there a dumb people playing this game who want to appear cool and clever but are failing.
Why resort to name calling? U suck
Ignore the "name calling" then. You still stand by getting a scum read from that post, Oh Wise and Noble Representative from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:12 am

Post by Jake from State Farm »

A slight ping yes.
Show
Things I've learned.
1. It's just a game, have fun.
2. Don't waste time on people who think you are scum. Ignore them and keep scum hunting.
3. Don't take everything so personal.
4. Tunneling sucks (unfortunately I can't seem to stop)
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:35 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

When it comes to my thoughts about Bob3141 and wanting a wagon but not a lynch: I just really really wanted more outta him than “how do (insert player’s name here) feel about (insert action here)” post and for the most part, I got that in page 15. That page has several posts that would go into the “good” category of the official “mavsfans41 classification of post.” All I had from bob3141 up till that point were posts that I didn’t know how to interpret. Whether it’s town trying to move the game along or the weakest way to play scum and look town trying to look as though you’re pushing the game along. I read scum as someone who offered very very little and continued on and pushed a little on the geraintm wagon.

I thought profii displayed scum behavior and voted him earlier, but now I feel pretty certain he’s town. He appears to be actively scum hunting and props to him!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”