Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:15 pm

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

Just an FYI we have 3 and a half days from this post to figure out what we're doing.
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
Team STRQ
Team STRQ
Goon
Team STRQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:40 pm

Post by Team STRQ »

In post 323, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 309, Team STRQ wrote:You also fall into the trap similar to Elmo by discrediting the ONLY voiced readslist so far in the game by saying it's too vague when there's 0 reason to suspect our hydra is not receptive to questions/solving.
My WHOLE ISSUE IS ANYONE CAN WRITE A LIST.
I can put people in random order and look back on it like we'll I was wrong. It's the fact that in 90% of games I see a list they do nothing. For a 4 headed hydra. I figured you would know better then this.
Know better than what?
In post 324, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:Where's S_S been btw.
Whooper I think you and Amrun are alone on thinking I'm town. The hydra is as clueless as this game. It's quite frustrating.
It is always someone else's fault you're getting scum read. I also tend to rely on town reads from two of the scummiest players in the game to defend me.
Implosion I have as a null scum read. Just not liking the posts lately.
Right now I wish people would put their vote where their mouth is, but I see we're not going to get that far.
I've done it quite a bit lately, haven't seen anything from you on it yet.
Team STRQ
Team STRQ
Goon
Team STRQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:42 pm

Post by Team STRQ »

In post 326, Team STRQ wrote:Know better than what?
Like, congratulations, you've managed to bring up that you specifically have an issue with lists because a lot of the time they do nothing and yet manage to say nothing at all about our reads in this specific instance.
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:48 pm

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

In post 326, Team STRQ wrote:It is always someone else's fault you're getting scum read. I also tend to rely on town reads from two of the scummiest players in the game to defend me.
I'm not defending you. Honestly I'd rather you sent to hell.
But your obv town.

Why call your reads out? To what create more fluff? You consider me scum your vote is on me correct?
And I'm not blaming anyone for thinking I'm scum. At this point I'd rather have the votes on me to show town can do something.

Permanently V/LA
Team STRQ
Team STRQ
Goon
Team STRQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:51 pm

Post by Team STRQ »

my hierarchy looks something like this off the top of my head

town
Something_Smart
Looker
implosion
popsofctown
Elmo
Homura
Wooper
Amrun
scum
Team STRQ
Team STRQ
Goon
Team STRQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:53 pm

Post by Team STRQ »

-Raven

I'm no longer moving the group vote because they're kinda better at this than I am, but I feel like I'm more transparent than anyone else here so I'm trying to keep people up to date with kind of where we're at.
Team STRQ
Team STRQ
Goon
Team STRQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:54 pm

Post by Team STRQ »

BTW this hydra is the most exciting thing to happen to me.

imagine if syndrome had instead been picked up by the incredibles and allowed to ride along in the vehicle

ok now back to my chocolate milk and life cereal. not in the same bowl of course.
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:10 am

Post by Wooper »

anything on how many scum you actually think are in {amrun, wooper, homura, elmo} because like i think there's reasonable associative clears to be making here

I don't think Elmo/Amrun makes sense as s/s for example

I rhino me/amrun/homura as an exact solve is like, really quiet silly at surface level

so looking at that i guess maybe you're considering like a wooper/elmo/homura solve? I'm expecting to eat a lunch today so it looks like I'm TMIing elmo and like I'm opportunistic toward a Homura the way I'd be toward a mislynch prospect?

Just restating. You're very noisy but your reads are severely underdeveloped, and this is a theme across all heads. Can you please consolidate a little and have a chat or try and have someone actually think a layer or two deeper? like Taly had the audacity to ask me to read your hydra and tell him my read on Elmo after i towncased Elmo and called out your shitty underdevelopped reads and hydra dynamic

If y'all are town I'm happy that you're having fun but what are you doing this game?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:09 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 324, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:Where's S_S been btw.
Was at a game night yesterday. What's up?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:15 am

In post 307, Team STRQ wrote:But if you're going to say S/S is a possibility, then explain how and what defines "town pops" since you're more confident with wooper
Hmm.

I mean, it's tricky.

Probably the best thing I can say is that pops as town tries to provoke people to get information out of them and work with people to sync up reads with them. Pops as scum just kinda treads water? In my experience she tends to banter and deflect attention rather than diving into stuff.

But like I said, it's always possible she just hasn't had the time or the motivation to do what I consider diving in. And pops, this doesn't mean I think you haven't been solving at all, I just think most of what you've said is shallow enough that it would be pretty easy to produce as scum.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:18 am

In post 328, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:I'm not defending you. Honestly I'd rather you sent to hell.
But your obv town.
Say what now?
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:27 am

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

In post 335, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 328, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:I'm not defending you. Honestly I'd rather you sent to hell.
But your obv town.
Say what now?
Hydra is town.
Though I want them dead.
We are scum Hunting.

Permanently V/LA
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:12 am

If you want them out of the game, why wouldn't you want them sent to heaven rather than hell?
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:27 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 317, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 316, popsofctown wrote:
feel like if i don't have a hard read on 315 i am a failure. I feel like i can't decide with way to read 315. Please kill me
Na can't do that. There's no fun in that. I mean it's possible to send you to heaven. But death for you Na. There are bigger fish to fry.
What happened to back when you were refusing to send me up or down?
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:32 am

Post by popsofctown »

I have this kind of chicken sexer kind of feeling that wooper is scum, like what he's been doing is cut from the cloth of the scumgames I've seen and not the town game.
Wooper do I only get to see you play town one time ever?
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:34 am

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

In post 338, popsofctown wrote:
In post 317, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 316, popsofctown wrote:
feel like if i don't have a hard read on 315 i am a failure. I feel like i can't decide with way to read 315. Please kill me
Na can't do that. There's no fun in that. I mean it's possible to send you to heaven. But death for you Na. There are bigger fish to fry.
What happened to back when you were refusing to send me up or down?
Who said Im not standing by that? Just because I say something is possible doesn't mean I'm not saying it can't happen.
In post 339, popsofctown wrote:
I have this kind of chicken sexer kind of feeling that wooper is scum, like what he's been doing is cut from the cloth of the scumgames I've seen and not the town game.
I was thinking this myself honestly. Just how the games been unfolding and such I was wondering why is no one really looking at Wooper and just letting them slide on thru the day...

Permanently V/LA
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:44 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 244, Wooper wrote:
In post 242, popsofctown wrote:
In post 131, Homura wrote:Prodge. Don't have much to say. Drawing a total blank on most of the list.

Ask me questions so I can engage.
In post 132, Homura wrote:
In post 129, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:I don't think the hydra knows what's going on with their heads right now which is saying something
Which posts made you think that?
Spicy take

It's town indicative to excuse yourself from producing content but then extemporaneously realize you have some content to produce anyway

Sure. I agree. If one produces content.

Homura's question @Elmo had like a conspicuous answer itt and does nothing to advance the dialogue in any of their slots. :S it's like, benchmark busywork posting.
This post is really really scummy to me. It reads like wooper feeling confident enough to assert his interpretation over mine because he has the answers.

It also totally circles around the point I was actually making which again I think I see happening more often if Wooper already knows the answer.

My guess on the head is that Krazy pointed out how Wooper successfully messed up a conversation about his slot by reframing a metaphor I made about him. I don't know if Krazy was saying it's scummy but I'll say it's scummy; Wooper seems to need agenda control I don't seem him needing as much as town.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:46 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 340, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 339, popsofctown wrote:
I was thinking this myself honestly. Just how the games been unfolding and such I was wondering why is no one really looking at Wooper and just letting them slide on thru the day...
Was not expecting a flat "me too" on an obscure metaphor describing my 4 game meta read
"Well, I..."
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:17 am

Post by Dannflor »

Homura has been prodded.
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:20 am

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

Understand my agreement with you is over the fact they are really just trying to buddy me it feels like for who knows what reason.

Permanently V/LA
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:24 am

Post by implosion »

I don't buy wooper scum rn. He's probably within what I imagine his scum range is but I just don't really feel it, his interaction with the thread feels like what I'd expect from town. I'm also probably wrong on elmo.

I'm becoming sort of vaguely skeptical of pops being town and i want someone to give me their convincing take on Amrun-scum because i might be able to be convinced of that at this point? idk more to come
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:32 am

Post by popsofctown »

Elmo can I ask your first language? Your diction makes me wonder.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:34 am

Post by popsofctown »

VOTE: implosion
"Well, I..."
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:41 am

In post 340, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:Who said Im not standing by that? Just because I say something is possible doesn't mean I'm not saying it can't happen.
:eek:
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:46 am

Post by popsofctown »

I want to frame post 336 and hang it in my living room.
"Well, I..."

Return to “Completed Open Games”