Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:23 am

Post by Jake from State Farm »

exactly :lol:
Show
Things I've learned.
1. It's just a game, have fun.
2. Don't waste time on people who think you are scum. Ignore them and keep scum hunting.
3. Don't take everything so personal.
4. Tunneling sucks (unfortunately I can't seem to stop)
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:33 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

OK guys, you had your fun already.
I wonder how everyone else would react, if I outed a guilty on one of you now? :lol:
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:35 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

And before Boon comes here and FoS's me into submission, I got no result like that last night. :yawn:

I'm just bored.
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:44 am

Post by Emperor flippyNips »

In post 654, Flavor Leaf wrote:BEF, one of Egix/Aloratom, then possibly Espresso for the scum team is standing out to me.

I may not want Gera anymore

I was also thinking aloratom (I think that’s the right person) and espresso for scum
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:47 am

In post 701, UnaBombaH wrote:OK guys, you had your fun already.
I wonder how everyone else would react, if I outed a guilty on one of you now? :lol:
how would you react if I outed a guilty on somebody?
Show
Things I've learned.
2. Don't waste time on people who think you are scum. Ignore them and keep scum hunting.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:31 am

In post 701, UnaBombaH wrote:OK guys, you had your fun already.
why do you think the three of us is scum? why is germ town?
Show
Things I've learned.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:48 am

vc please when you are not busy at work
Show
Things I've learned.
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:50 am

In post 653, BrightEyedFish wrote:It kinda makes my EJ case get buried though.

i actually really like your EJ case

i sheep VOTE: espresso
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:05 am

his Ej case is a scum slip which could very well not be a scum slip. what do you like about that exactly?
Show
Things I've learned.
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:12 am

i guess its not as solid as i once thought. i probably got caught up in how i already was sr espresso ,which is more of a gut read and jumped on it
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:13 am

i did get some scum pings from him d1 tho
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:15 am

i got some pings d1 from Aloratom too but i feel like they were almost in a way where i was getting pings from bob :shrug:

i'll have to check back on that
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:19 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 661, geraintm wrote:let me get this straight. 9 posts and you are calling someone out for lurking and you want my reads - when you have provided straight up bupkiss this game?

I want you to do a ton more this game. if you are town, you should be. if you are scum, I want you to because I am going to be pissed if overly eagerly voting townies who are bored get us to an end game with you coasting.
To be clear, I'm saying that FL's active lurking is null for him rather than scummy, and I wasn't quite asking you for
your reads
, but yeah (*bows head*) you have a point.

And yes I'm gonna try and be more active now. I'm planning to have a quick reread of the game this evening.
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:25 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

Does anyone have a hypothesis on the NK victim? My townie reads were UnaBombaH, profii and ejjinami. Figured one of them was going down. Geraintm I also get a weird townie read (scum I feel would be more, umm, “careful” when posting) but I know why he wasn’t NK’ed....

Does anyone have a guess of why ejjinami? Skimming through his posts now (will go more in depth later) my only read would be that he was one of the few that had an early scum read on alorotam. Flimsy at best and maybe he was just a rando target picked from the strongest townie reads. Also, that would be assuming there was a motivation to his NK and why he was targeted over some other players. Maybe the reason is he was less likely to be a mislynch victim and that’s good enough for a NK target.
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:45 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

@aloratom: to end day 1, two confirmed townies had voted you in bob3141 and ejjinami. Have any feelings on egix96 who is the sole survivor from the day 1 vote count?
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:54 am

Post by Aloratom »

In post 676, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 644, profii wrote:This is a bit spicy. At the point of this post 'most people' was you and FL.
I’m talking about in general. In mafia most players understand and believe in the concept of counter wagons.
You open the door to your counter wagon and I walk in to the Hotel California.
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:56 am

Post by Aloratom »

In post 660, geraintm wrote:
In post 643, UnaBombaH wrote:We already have a turbowagon on the rise, eh? :giggle:
I'll read sometime today what has been happening so far.

I think the bob-wagon wasn't as informative as it could've been, and I still think gera might not have been a bad choice per se, but at the very start of day 2 we are rushing to that lynch?
Eh? :?

Maybe some discussion first?
In post 641, Jake from State Farm wrote:If germ was town, odds are a new wagon wouldn’t have formed on somebody else.
Odds are that it depends solely on the people starting the pushes.
Now assume germ is town - you could argue that 0-1 scum were ever in the bob lynch. (obv. could be any other number too, but for the sake of your argument about odds)
These scum would now want gera lynched, because they'd have the angle of "I wanted gera yesterday, but then you guys formed a counterwagon on a townie".
So lynching gera today becomes almost like a freebie.. :]
^^^ like this post. Both wagons yesterday were terrible, filled with awful logic and ended too quickly (you don't let a day end when there are so many lukers, its just unhelpful for town, always)
I don't understand. If your wagon was illogical, why was it bad that it dissolved quickly?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:05 am

Post by profii »

In post 713, mavsfan41 wrote:Does anyone have a hypothesis on the NK victim? My townie reads were UnaBombaH, profii and ejjinami. Figured one of them was going down. Geraintm I also get a weird townie read (scum I feel would be more, umm, “careful” when posting) but I know why he wasn’t NK’ed....

Does anyone have a guess of why ejjinami? Skimming through his posts now (will go more in depth later) my only read would be that he was one of the few that had an early scum read on alorotam. Flimsy at best and maybe he was just a rando target picked from the strongest townie reads. Also, that would be assuming there was a motivation to his NK and why he was targeted over some other players. Maybe the reason is he was less likely to be a mislynch victim and that’s good enough for a NK target.
A quick skim doesnt give me any distinct reads yet I felt he was quite towny so maybe scum found a kill that doesnt give much away

People often say "player X scum read player Z, then player X died, ergo player Z likely scum" but that seems too obvious to me
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:06 am

Post by profii »

That being said I'm voting Alo so i dunno
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:08 am

In post 713, mavsfan41 wrote:Does anyone have a hypothesis on the NK victim? My townie reads were UnaBombaH, profii and ejjinami. Figured one of them was going down. Geraintm I also get a weird townie read (scum I feel would be more, umm, “careful” when posting) but I know why he wasn’t NK’ed....

Yeah I thought he was the kill cos he was a pretty easy tr

You have a history with gera?
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:09 am

Post by Aloratom »

In post 681, profii wrote:VOTE: aloratom

I nearly voted Espresso, but I think his L-2 vote, knowing FL would L-1 (which is NAI from FL) was kinda too scummy to be scum... My expectation of Day 1 was that the wagon on bob was going to actually die out and we would move on to another wagon, I'm not sure why it just felt like momentum had passed... so the rapid 2 votes with no claim etc was a bit of a surprise.

Anyway, I think Alo has been a bit all over the place and is kinda almost letting people tell him who to vote and it comes over like 'oh if i do this vote, people will like me/think im town' - I nearly voted for espresso, but I think that vote was too risky perhaps... Unless the scum team is Espresso and Ger and the fear was the wagon would revert to Ger after it failed on Bob.

But anyway, I'll read the thread more later and look at what I can find, this is my gut feeling for now.
Actually, I had three votes yesterday, geraintm, espresso, and geraintm. But that's alright.

You see something between espresso and geraintm?
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:11 am

Post by Aloratom »

In post 677, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 649, BrightEyedFish wrote:If you two are just trolling my Jake&FL scum team theory, please stop. This isn't helping.
I’m not doing anything of the sort. He could be scum. I’m still down for a flavor flash
Does your Day 1 wagon theory hold for Day 2?
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:26 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

@profii: you’re not wrong. Just want to make sure I’m doing my due diligence on NKs

@emperor: none whatsoever. I just read him that way. He’s seems too sincere to be scum (at least for now).

@aloratom: my snapshot was the final vote count when bob3141 was lynched and how day 1 voting ended.
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:36 am

Post by Aloratom »

In post 714, mavsfan41 wrote:@aloratom: to end day 1, two confirmed townies had voted you in bob3141 and ejjinami. Have any feelings on egix96 who is the sole survivor from the day 1 vote count?
I don't know if two of the three votes on me being confirmed Town is indicative of anything or not yet. I'm kind of null on egix, but Flavor and geraintm seem to think he has scum equity. That holds if scum were not on the Bob wagon, but that also implicates me. And you and geraintm btw. According to that analysis, my vote should stay where it is. With regard to your question on ejji, I was looking at that last night and couldn't come up with anything. Him being the Night Kill makes about as much sense as anyone really except for a lurker perhaps. His last post indicated that he had pings from about everyone.
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:54 am

Post by Aloratom »

In post 722, mavsfan41 wrote:@profii: you’re not wrong. Just want to make sure I’m doing my due diligence on NKs

@emperor: none whatsoever. I just read him that way. He’s seems too sincere to be scum (at least for now).

@aloratom: my snapshot was the final vote count when bob3141 was lynched and how day 1 voting ended.
With regard to me is this à propos to 714?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”