Micro 924 | Insect Religion | Game Over (congregation)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:33 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Like what she's doing this game is similar to what she did in MBOS4, she was just real passive and only talked when pushed like she's kinda doing here

I could see her doing the same shit as scum which is why I don't value meta here but this just feels mislynchbaity and I don't wanna bank on it

pedit: lol now yeah I'm getting real flashbacks from MBOS4
GeminiTwin12
GeminiTwin12
Goon
GeminiTwin12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:37 am

Post by GeminiTwin12 »

In post 200, nomnomnom wrote:Like what she's doing this game is similar to what she did in MBOS4, she was just real passive and only talked when pushed like she's kinda doing here

I could see her doing the same shit as scum which is why I don't value meta here but this just feels mislynchbaity and I don't wanna bank on it

pedit: lol now yeah I'm getting real flashbacks from MBOS4
That's ironic because some of what you're doing here, you did there as well.

Yeah. I haven't been posting a lot, I post when i see things that warrant a response.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:38 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 201, GeminiTwin12 wrote:That's ironic because some of what you're doing here, you did there as well.
lol here's come the tea
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:44 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 199, GeminiTwin12 wrote:
In post 197, Hectic wrote:Also, I heard Castor was a roleblocker, and Pollux a framer. Which only adds to my suspicion of GeminiTwin12.

12 is also a scummy number. I'd feel a lot more comfortable with a 11, or say, 14.
Was trying to give you benefit for seemingly trying to sort through what's going on but ^^ this doesn't help, if you're being serious here.
OK, this helps actually. I was kidding.

It means you may not have been able to parse alim's joke when you made (nothing wrong with that; humour is a lot less obvious over text).

I'd still appreciate an answer to this though please:
Regarding the second: Why mention you weren't comfortable seriously voting him, when you were already RVS voting him? Why wasn't this statement accompanied with an unvote?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:44 am

Post by Hectic »

Why are you scumreading Ali, Nomo? The friendly tone thing is actually town-indicative for him.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:48 am

Post by nomnomnom »

I think friendliness is AI
also I think Ali's destructive approach to our townblocc is leaving me perplex, I already know you agree with Ali on this one
Ali's trying to make Ico doubt on someone who's been pushing their lynch for a while now too
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:48 am

Post by nomnomnom »

friendliness is NAI*
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:49 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 153, alimdia wrote:so... how come your vote was... not on me until nomnom told you to move? Also, at the time of your post, bbmolla only had... 1 substantial post, other than the one voting for me. I fail to understand what in his ISO made you like voting them 'less'. This honestly feels like a small attempt to park your vote on bbmolla a bit before moving.
I don't mind this either. Enter's reasoning for voting BBMolla was as follows:
In post 104, Enter wrote:I feel like I am being proactive by moving my vote and sharing my reads.

What do you want from me? ( That isn't sarcastic what do you want me to do)
So, I think it's fair to bring up Enter voting BBMolla rather than Alim, since he considered Alim bad but didn't say the same of BBMolla.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:51 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 153, alimdia wrote:
In post 125, Iconeum wrote:bbmolla looks to be solving and i like his tone

townread

nomnom would be up there but i find it a bit much to actually expect a full solve at this point and be serious about it?
I- bbmolla solving? Do you mean.... posts with no substance or reasoning?Like the following
In post 142, BBmolla wrote:Enter/Nom/Ico all town

Looker is an okay vote, but I don't think I've ever played with him where he's seemed town, so it's less appealing atm
That's the part of ali's post I really didn't like and that i referenced a few times now
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:52 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 206, nomnomnom wrote:friendliness is NAI*
Not for Alim. His one scumgame I've seen involved him being blunt and critical; there was little small talk/friendliness.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:53 am

Post by nomnomnom »

link pls
GeminiTwin12
GeminiTwin12
Goon
GeminiTwin12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:54 am

Post by GeminiTwin12 »

In post 202, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 201, GeminiTwin12 wrote:That's ironic because some of what you're doing here, you did there as well.
lol here's come the tea
I always get scumread for this. For not posting enough when that's just how I play. I'm more of an observer during the early parts of the game. When I see something scummy I'll mention it. I need information to look over, to make connections. Making posts just to comment really doesn't really help. That's what notes are for.

In post 203, Hectic wrote:
In post 199, GeminiTwin12 wrote:
In post 197, Hectic wrote:Also, I heard Castor was a roleblocker, and Pollux a framer. Which only adds to my suspicion of GeminiTwin12.

I'd still appreciate an answer to this though please:
Regarding the second: Why mention you weren't comfortable seriously voting him, when you were already RVS voting him? Why wasn't this statement accompanied with an unvote?
Sorry, didn't see this. I wanted to make clear that that was what it was. A RVS vote, that It wasn't serious and that I didnt' see anything AI from their slot. In hindsight I should have unvoted but It's going to change when I make a real vote here.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:55 am

Post by Hectic »

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:56 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 211, GeminiTwin12 wrote:I always get scumread for this. For not posting enough when that's just how I play. I'm more of an observer during the early parts of the game. When I see something scummy I'll mention it. I need information to look over, to make connections. Making posts just to comment really doesn't really help. That's what notes are for.
tbh that's what I meant by you feeling like mislynch material
jumping on you as scum when you're town is just really easy
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:57 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Can I ask how he got caught that game I don't feel like reading all of this
I mostly wanna know if his tense nature was part of it
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:58 am

Post by Hectic »

OK, cool. Also happier with Gemini now.

VOTE: Noam Let's poke this slot.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 214, nomnomnom wrote:
Can I ask how he got caught that game I don't feel like reading all of this
I mostly wanna know if his tense nature was part of it
He was never caught; it was a flawless victory for scum.

Looking through it, there's actually more "friendly" posts than I originally recalled. The way this differs from his towngame is in another way which he hasn't presented here yet. I'll refrain from mentioning it until later on in the game.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

I'll look through it tomorrow and make my own opinion anyway, too tired to read stuff right now
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by bugspray »

Official Vote Count

alimdia
(3): BBmolla, Enter, nomnomnom
Looker
(2): North American Scum, Iconeum
North American Scum
(1): Looker
GeminiTwin12
(1): Hectic
Enter
(1): alimdia
BBmolla
(1): GeminiTwin12

Not Voting
(0):
None.

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2020-03-05 08:20:21)

Edited count to reflect nomnomnom's vote on alimdia in . - Chara
Last edited by Not Chara on Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by Looker »

In post 98, Enter wrote:
In post 97, nomnomnom wrote:it's just a weird vote regardless tbf Enter, what made you vote him
In post 89, alimdia wrote:Looker and I played before, not sure about BB. But I like your thinking
why do you answer for Looker here
I was bored and trying to get the game going.
Very clever.
In post 153, alimdia wrote:
In post 97, nomnomnom wrote:it's just a weird vote regardless tbf Enter, what made you vote him
In post 89, alimdia wrote:Looker and I played before, not sure about BB. But I like your thinking
why do you answer for Looker here
Looker already answered before I did. I was just confirming it. Either way, I was using it to say I liked Sky's line of questioning.
This is how I felt when Gemini interceded for North American Scum. Why not call that out, nom?
In post 163, GeminiTwin12 wrote:was feeling irritated with Looker's slot earlier tho. Because I was merely questioning his question, trying to get a feel for their intention and yet..
That makes sense; however, it didn't help for you to take up for someone I feel is scum.
In post 189, BBmolla wrote:pretty sure both scum are in Gemini/Looker/Alim
I'm feeling more...SCUM {North American Scum | BBmolla / alimdia / Enter | Iconeum | GeminiTwin | nomnomnom | Hectic} TOWN.

• No, Ico; I cannot. I'm sorry I can't give you the attention you crave.
  • I'm actually
    not
    boring; I lead a
    very
    interesting life.
  • @nomnomnom: I don't think you have an actual definition or clear-cut expectation for the phrase "town it up". It just makes you look like you're scumhunting.
I'd like for NAS to answer my question when she gets back (<-personal reminder for myself)
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 164, GeminiTwin12 wrote:@Alimida What are you talking about?
If you read through the sequence of Enter and nomnomnom, thats not a 'natural' sequence. I'll try explain it more in the next post.

In post 165, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 162, alimdia wrote:
In post 161, nomnomnom wrote:lol I also just noticed that he's the top of your wagon and he's the slot you decided to discredit in Ico's post without mentioning me at all
This post doesn't make any sense?
Your big post has you questioning his townread on bbmolla and bbmolla is the top of your wagon
What's wrong with that? He's..... literally said X Y and Z are town, which is super easy to do as scum, with no reasoning whatsoever
Also, I don't think the top of the wagon part is relevant? Also discrediting is a heavy and strong word.
Otherwise you'd imply that I can't make any cases/points on anyone that's on my wagon/'top of the wagon'.
In post 176, nomnomnom wrote:they just have strong presence with their posts imo, despite not posting much

maybe I'm easily fooled by tone and shit but usually I don't get it wrong, the way they talk just is strong enough in itself
okay so... how many games have you got it 'right', and how many games have you got it 'wrong'.
In your last 10 games lets say.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 218, bugspray wrote:
Official Vote Count

Looker
(3): North American Scum, nomnomnom, Iconeum
alimdia
(2): BBmolla, Enter
North American Scum
(1): Looker
GeminiTwin12
(1): Hectic
Enter
(1): alimdia
BBmolla
(1): GeminiTwin12

Not Voting
(0):
None.

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2020-03-05 08:20:21)
Noam is a nickname for
No
rth
Am
erican Scum; I hope this is acceptable.

VOTE: Noam
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 93, Enter wrote:VOTE: bbmolla
In post 100, Enter wrote:Bigger wagons have a mathematically larger chance of having scum start them.

And I kept looking at his post about play style and feeling less and less good about it. Maybe it's just a playstyle thing.
In post 101, Enter wrote:What wagon would you have had me join?

I honestly liked voting bbmolla less after I ISO d them but then more again after I ISOd Pollux
In post 105, nomnomnom wrote:I don't like your vote on bbmolla, I think it's a bad vote especially considering this gamestate and what other ppl posted
In post 106, Enter wrote:Explain
In post 107, nomnomnom wrote:Well the gamestate is starting to focus on some interactions like NAS and me voting Looker and him OMGUSING us two, and bbmolla voting Ali then you vote him after.

Only just realize that pollux probably means ali but this just feels like diverting away from the gamestate, could be a chainsaw coming from scum!you, I just don't get the vote at all
In post 110, Enter wrote:
In post 108, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 101, Enter wrote:I honestly liked voting bbmolla less after I ISO d them but then more again after I ISOd Pollux
what's your read on ali then
Bad

As in less likely to be aligned with me than other people in this game
In post 111, Enter wrote:Ew the weird part about the whole thing is that because I'm getting resistance it feels weird to move my vote again and it almost feels better keeping my vote where it is.
In post 116, nomnomnom wrote:Ali is a fine lynch and it consolidates there but Looker just has 2 plain awful votes who are pure OMGUS so I don't know

I think both are fine lynches so far
In post 117, nomnomnom wrote:I feel I just feel more comfortable leaving my vote on Looker right now until he towns it up or something
I didn't like quote evereything cos it'd be so long. but it starts at page 5 and everyone can have a read/re-read of it. It seems like Enter is being concerned about how his voting patterns look like to other people. Meanwhile nomnom also says that she will keep her vote on Looker until he 'towns it up' but then changes her vote to me before Looker even posts.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:24 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1, bugspray wrote:
  • Animated GIFs
    - Are allowed but please only original GIFs that you have created yourself (modifying existing images is okay as long as you make meaningful and tranformative changes to the image so that they are appropriate for the game). Also you MUST upload them to imgur.
  • Still Images
    - Are allowed but please only original images that you have created yourself (modifying existing images is okay as long as you make meaningful tranformative changes to the image so that they are appropriate for the game). Also you MUST upload them to imgur.
???
There must be some GiF/still image related traumatic experience that occurred to you that you're not telling us about.

Well, challenge accepted:

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:31 pm

Post by Hectic »

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”