Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1598, dsjstr wrote:He has literally only provided responses that has continued this argument

I am giving intent to place my vote on Hectic
If you're town, you are really misunderstanding my intentions when I'm interacting with Aaron. Aaron believes you're scum for the nieghbourhood thing, I thought you were town for it. So it's useful for me to debate it with Aaron and see if his doubt comes from a genuine place. Do you really believe I'm trying to actually
convince
Aaron of you being scum
while
defending you? I'm really struggling to understand how you arrive at this conclusion.

grumble grumble you've made this game a whole lot harder if you're town.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1598, dsjstr wrote:I am giving intent to place my vote on Hectic
We lose instantly if you vote me and you're town. Please don't rush a vote when we have 6 days of discussion left.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1553, dsjstr wrote:Should I just place my vote on Aaron now or does anyone have anything else to say
How did your stance change from being so certain Aaron was scum here, to giving intent to vote me?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1583, Hectic wrote:
In post 1213, dsjstr wrote:I never said mason = neighbor that is what Ame said.
In post 1215, dsjstr wrote:Ame was the first person to talk about our neighbor night PM and was also the one to say that I didn't know the difference between neighbor and mason. Why would I assume I am in a chat with someone on the opposite team.
Based on 1215, I think you're either misunderstanding 1213 or trying to manipulate how it looks. It looks to me like Doro was talking about Ame's interpretation of what he thought.

If I'm not getting what you mean by inconsistency, please help me understand. Calling it a night for now.
Like, how do you get the impression I'm not solving and am "trying to make you fight" with this post?

I'd think you're scum for this, but it's so weird for scum!you to do this while I still thought it was Aaron as scum over you. Unless you think I'm coming round to townreading Aaron somehow, and so you're scumreading me early? Or you're trying to win AaronFF's trust with the logic of "Why would scum!Doro make that play?"?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1586, dsjstr wrote:
In post 1569, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 1560, Hectic wrote:
AaronFF:

Hypothetically speaking, if you were scum, who would you kill last night?

Were you online to see Karnage's catchup? Did it look towny or scummy to you?

Due to
recent events
, I'm thinking you focusing on mechanics too much like in might be scum-indicative. Can you tell me what conclusions you've drawn from talking about this, and which you think is more likely now? Why didn't you consider a scenario where there could be a Mafia Neighbour PT Cop/Rolecop?
1) I'd kill you and try to push clidd since dsj would probably be more likely to
mislynch
him over you.

2) No I still haven't read it tbh, I want to go back and do that to see what his strongest reads were and who was pushing him.

3) I thought talking about it might help me figure out/rule out a potential scum candidate, and I think dsj surviving last night points towards him being a scum neighbor. Mafia Neighbor PT Cop seems kind of redundant to me but idk.
Look at the word I underlined, this seems like a confession to me

But asking what we would do as scum is a leading question
Also, you were just appealing to me here that AaronFF "confessed" by using the word mislynch. I hadn't posted since this post, and now you're giving intent to vote me? Can you explain your progression of who you were scumreading/townreading throughout today and what's changed that?

Sorry for all the questions, but it'd really help if you answered all of them and for the love of Doro don't vote me yet.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:54 pm

Post by dsjstr »

Aaron is trying to say that when Ame said I did not respond to the second group of messages he sent, it was not consistent with Ame saying that that thing about Luca not being killed and outing which is a response.

Leading questions... what who would you have killed if you were mafia and why?
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by dsjstr »

Hectic if everyone town read you for really no reason at all why are you still alive?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:10 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1605, dsjstr wrote:Leading questions... what who would you have killed if you were mafia and why?
If you're asking me why I ask those hypothetical questions; it's because you can catch scum out if they try and lie about it and say something inconsistent with others' reads.

If you're asking me: I would've killed you as scum. Clidd was death tunneled onto Aaron, and can be impulsive when it comes to voting, so there's a good chance I could quickhammer relatively early.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:14 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1606, dsjstr wrote:Hectic if everyone town read you for really no reason at all why are you still alive?
Do you expect me to have an answer to this? I'm trying to figure this out myself. I've thought about scum!Aaron killing Clidd because Clidd was probably gonna hard push him today.
And scum!you killing Clidd because I townread you and Aaron was my next pick for scum after Karnage.

If we're talking night kill analysis, the kill makes you scummier than Aaron, since Aaron is correct in that a kill on me makes more sense from his perspective, since he could at least convince you to vote Clidd, even if Clidd is scumreading Aaron.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:15 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1602, Hectic wrote:
In post 1553, dsjstr wrote:Should I just place my vote on Aaron now or does anyone have anything else to say
How did your stance change from being so certain Aaron was scum here, to giving intent to vote me?
In post 1604, Hectic wrote:
AaronFF:

Due to
recent events
, I'm thinking you focusing on mechanics too much like in might be scum-indicative. Can you tell me what conclusions you've drawn from talking about this, and which you think is more likely now? Why didn't you consider a scenario where there could be a Mafia Neighbour PT Cop/Rolecop?
1) I'd kill you and try to push clidd since dsj would probably be more likely to
mislynch
him over you.

2) No I still haven't read it tbh, I want to go back and do that to see what his strongest reads were and who was pushing him.

3) I thought talking about it might help me figure out/rule out a potential scum candidate, and I think dsj surviving last night points towards him being a scum neighbor. Mafia Neighbor PT Cop seems kind of redundant to me but idk.

Also, you were just appealing to me here that AaronFF "confessed" by using the word mislynch. I hadn't posted since this post, and now you're giving intent to vote me? Can you explain your progression of who you were scumreading/townreading throughout today and what's changed that?

Sorry for all the questions, but it'd really help if you answered all of them and for the love of Doro don't vote me yet.
Answer these please.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:39 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1606, dsjstr wrote:for really no reason at all
You're shading me here by implying people were townreading me for stupid reasons, correct?
Why were you townreading me start of day then?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:42 pm

Post by Hectic »

Ugh, LyLos are the worst. I don't think I've ever won one. You've done a fantastic job of making me thing you're scum, Doro. I've gone from 80/20 to basically 50/50. I know that looks fencesitty but that's genuinely where I'm at right now.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:37 pm

Post by dsjstr »

In post 1607, Hectic wrote:
In post 1605, dsjstr wrote:Leading questions... what who would you have killed if you were mafia and why?
If you're asking me why I ask those hypothetical questions; it's because you can catch scum out if they try and lie about it and say something inconsistent with others' reads.

If you're asking me: I would've killed you as scum. Clidd was death tunneled onto Aaron, and can be impulsive when it comes to voting, so there's a good chance I could quickhammer relatively early.
Clidd is a very rational person, what leads you to believe that he would do that in lylo

Aaron and myself both had you as our strongest town read and you start questioning with this leading question, why not question any more of our plays

The way you are approaching this situation seems weird to me
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:40 pm

Post by dsjstr »

do you want to hammer test?

I see Aaron has not been talking so now seems like a good time
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:41 pm

Post by dsjstr »

So hectic why do you sus aaron?
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:44 pm

Post by dsjstr »

In post 1609, Hectic wrote:
In post 1602, Hectic wrote:
In post 1604, Hectic wrote:
AaronFF:

Due to
recent events
mislynch
him over you.

Answer these please.
Well you are not acting as calm in your scum game, don't see you faking that even though you say that you intentionally change it up just because you know people are looking for it

I don't see us getting much more out of this, if you can trust me lets do this
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by dsjstr »

But no offense Hectic I really don't think the questions help... that is what makes me question you
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:46 pm

Post by dsjstr »

You want to see how a mafia responds?

They have hours to think about that, and that is not including the night phase before it happens.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:02 pm

Post by dsjstr »

In post 33, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 7, Hectic wrote:Unhappy to roll scum, eh, Aaron?
Could you imagine if we got it here
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:03 pm

Post by dsjstr »

You two fight it out now

I'm getting my popcorn ready
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:52 am

Post by AaronFrost »

Alright well now I'm at dsj (80%) Hectic (20%) based on this last page alone.

Hectic is feeling really genuine lately, and if he's scum he's doing a good job faking it. In a lylo with no conf towns, it's perfectly reasonable for Hectic to consider scenarios where both me and dsj are scum.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:54 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 1619, dsjstr wrote:You two fight it out now

I'm getting my popcorn ready
So in a lylo with no conf towns, you're just gonna watch me/Hectic go at it and wait for one of us to vote the other so you can quickhammer for the win?
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:59 am

Post by AaronFrost »

What exactly do you think me and Hectic have to fight about anyways?
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:46 am

Post by dsjstr »

If you don't think he is scum then vote for me
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum