Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3575 (ISO) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:19 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Is this game just going to stagnant for about the next 8 months or so?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3576 (ISO) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:43 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3575, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Is this game just going to stagnant for about the next 8 months or so?
Do you really want an answer or that's just rhetorical question?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3577 (ISO) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:49 pm

Post by the worst »

Yes
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3578 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:47 am

Post by Ramcius »

Still alt-slipping, Nancy? :lol:
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3579 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:32 am

Post by Jingle »

Nancy weighs as much as a duck? :o

This is a Parachute.
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3580 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:55 am

Post by Karnage »

I'm only here for the wendy's RPG
GTKAS - Karnage
Indefinite V/LA
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3581 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3578, Ramcius wrote:Still alt-slipping, Nancy? :lol:
In post 3579, Jingle wrote:Nancy weighs as much as a duck? :o

quack
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3582 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:00 pm

Post by the worst »

quack
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3583 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:38 am

Post by Bitmap »

I love roasted duck yum
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3584 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:00 pm

Post by Jingle »

Freshtovia is a joyous land, with a surplus of food and pleasant weather. Most people see hardship as little more than a nightmare one worries about in passing instants when the night is dark and the mind prone to flights of fancy. Most would say that this state of utopian fulfillment is directly the result of the wise rule of Queen Wendy, and they would not be wrong to put the credit at her feet. Still, it is important to know that the success of the nation doesn't come from the wisdom and benevolence of a monarch alone, but also the bounties of the land and the sweat of the populace.

Unfortunately, other lands and peoples are not so lucky. It is rare for a travelling merchant to come from outside of the borders of the realm, closed as they are to prevent any enemies from spreading the chaos and strife of the outer lands into the Freshtovian landscape, but those border villages, protected as they are by the Knights of the Realm, do sometimes see such tales. The children giggle and squeal when confronted with ghost stories about the monsters south of the Beef Gate and the tyrants who rule those other kingdoms dotting the landscape.

This story begins in the small village of Featherdale, in the Southwest reaches of the kingdom. Whether a native, or a recent addition to this community, you've been drawn to the sleepy confines of the town by the workings of Fate and Chance. The town is best known for it's dedication to the raising of poultry, but there are several farms dotted around it's borders. To the east of town is a modest forest, and west leads into a large plain crossed by mostly forgotten trails. A large road with deep wagon ruts leads north where it eventually meets the path between the capitol and your small region. Among the houses in town is a small inn that doubles as the blacksmith's shop. The owner spends his days re-shoeing horses and mending plows, but is happy to provide a bed and meals for those few travelers who come this way. A dilapidated schoolhouse provides a single room where all of the villages children learn their letters and numbers, though during harvest it is more often empty than full. Trade is conducted mostly in an open bazaar where farmers trade seed for grain, but on occasion a wagon stops with exotic goods most of the populace will never buy.

There is a large fort, presumably to defend from incursions from the neighboring kingdoms, but in this time of peace it is hardly the bastion of soldiers it once was. Besides your fellows, there are but four of any considerable fighting skill. The Commander of the fort is a stern woman name Greta, with a no nonsense attitude and little time for chatter. It is an odd day indeed to see her outside of the Castle, though any who have dared to challenge her can attest that her sword arm has not grown weak with the transition from questing to administration. Sir Jolevan is a kind if portly knight who spends more time eating than teaching the youngsters around town, and no time doing anything else. Rumor has it he was once one of the most feared members of Her Majesty's cavalry, but this sleepy hamlet has dulled his senses and his work ethic fully. Adel is the youngest of the occupants of the fort, and is barely considered a man old enough to work. He is enthusiastic, though, and takes well to riding a horse. He is sent with letters whenever Greta needs to report to the rest of the kingdom, but often he can be found lending a hand to the farmers around town, keeping himself busy. His good moods are contagious and he is widely considered the friendliest person in a town where conflict is a foreign concept. Samuel is an old man, hard of hearing and perhaps a bit more than half blind. He busies himself with keeping what records the modest library in the keep and teaching the children. Some of the older members of the village claim he was once a fearsome battle mage, striking down foes with powerful sorcery, but it is hard to reconcile such a vision with the frail man he has become.

It is up to you what you were doing that day, as the stranger rode into town on a black horse, but you soon learned of his presence. Nearly the whole village turned up that night to hear his stories of far away lands. He talked until the wee hours of the morning, drinking on the dime of the villagers all too eager to hear his tales. Children giggled until they were sent home to sleep of his tales of giant wolves and men made of ice dragging people into the dark night. The elders of the village grimaced, possibly remembering times before the peace of the rule of Queen Wendy.

At this point, you may feel free to fill in the background of your characters or not. Perhaps you were born in this village, perhaps you were assigned here, whether due to troublemaking or as a way to give you a view of the nation who can say. Each of you has 10 gold to begin with, along with basic armor (No stat bonus) and a weapon relevant to your Order (Fork/Spork/3 Toothpicks/Knife). You may choose to pool your resources and purchase more expensive items if you wish, but this is the only point at which all of the gear listed on pages 8 and 9 of the rulebook are guaranteed to be available to you. If you would like to purchase something that isn't listed (a 10 foot pole?) let me know and I'll decide an appropriate amount of gold for it to cost.

Rolls will be done using the dice tags. If you choose to tell me about the food you consume (Wendy's or otherwise) those bonuses (or minuses) will apply to only one post worth of actions. If you'd like to send me private instructions (perhaps to steal from each other ;) ), please use the spoiler= tags with my name. Please don't abuse this.

Currently, the worst, Ramcius, and Karnage are playing. I have a cap of 6 concurrent players. If someone has not responded in the last month, they may be replaced by a player should we have reached the player cap AND have a new player interested. Players may of course choose to duck out of the game at any time. Otherwise, players who are not submitting actions will be assumed to be following the majority of the party and doing nothing in combats. :]
This is a Parachute.
snuggly quackdrew 39
snuggly quackdrew 39
Goon
snuggly quackdrew 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3585 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:33 pm

Post by snuggly quackdrew 39 »

In post 3582, the worst wrote:quack
quack
We’ve got our ducks in a row - ALL 39 of them.

Hydra of Nancy Drew 39 & the worst
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3586 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:40 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3581, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3578, Ramcius wrote:Still alt-slipping, Nancy? :lol:
In post 3579, Jingle wrote:Nancy weighs as much as a duck? :o

quack

~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3587 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:49 am

Post by Ramcius »

Hm, I'm a sorcerer's apprentice, dispatched to this god forgotten village's garrison to get some basic combat training and help with defence.

Spoiler:
Base
Bonus
Strength
10+1
Intelligence
11+1
Charm
Arcana
13+2
Grace
6-1
Defense
Current
Max
HP

Equipment:
Stats
Bonus
Fork
1d40

Items
Quantity
Atribute
10ft Rope
Tinder Box
Candle
Sleeping Bag
Pencil
Journal
Cup

Skills:

Spicy Touch:
Reaching out and touching an adjacent enemy with the spice left on your fingertips. If the attack hits, it does one d4+1 heat damage.
Casting Distance: 5 feet

Slow Heat:
A steady heat that slowly wears on your opponents. The enemy must make a strength-saving throw of 13 or higher. If the enemy fails the throw, they will take one point of heat damage and one additional point of heat damage after each of their turns. (At level 3, this increases to three points of heat damage and three additional points of heat damage after each of their turns.)
Casting Distance: 90 feet

Smokescreen:
A diversion tactic in which a cloud of smoke appears and temporarily blinds your opponents. Choose a point within the casting distance. All characters within a 10-foot radius of that point must make a strength-saving throw of 13 or higher. Those who fail the throw will have their movement ability reduced by half and be at a disadvantage on all rolls made that turn. Characters moving into the area must make a saving throw, and characters starting their turn in the area must make an additional saving throw. This spell lasts three turns or until a different smokescreen or smoke bomb is cast.
Casting Distance: 90 feet

I think I'm ready
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3588 (ISO) » Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:33 pm

Post by Bitmap »

im scum

discuss
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3589 (ISO) » Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:59 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 3588, Bitmap wrote:im scum

discuss
I can't, but if you want I can talk to you about the lovely nation of Freshtovia and the beloved Queen Wendy.
This is a Parachute.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3590 (ISO) » Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:31 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3589, Jingle wrote:

discuss
I can't, but if you want I can talk to you about the lovely nation of Freshtovia and the beloved Queen Wendy.
You sound like some cult recruiter: "I can't help you, but have you ever considered of joining our amazing organisation?" :lol:
The REAL ND39
The REAL ND39
Townie
The REAL ND39
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3591 (ISO) » Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:45 pm

Post by The REAL ND39 »

Sup?
Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3592 (ISO) » Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:52 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

discuss
You know I gotta ask, what made you want to live this kind of life?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3593 (ISO) » Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:58 pm

Post by Ramcius »

Nancy, your clones getting out of control again, did you forgot to lock their cage or something? :lol:
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3594 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:10 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3593, Ramcius wrote:Nancy, your clones getting out of control again, did you forgot to lock their cage or something? :lol:
Congratulations to: banana 563, keyenpeydee, Keyen, Nancy Drew, Nancy Drew 39, The REAL ND39, ND39 Stealth Hydra, Nancy Drew 99, Vendagoat (42), OriginalTrousers (33), Vash (30), Miss Stranger (27)
Yah think? :wink:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
The REAL ND39
The REAL ND39
Townie
The REAL ND39
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3595 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:12 am

Post by The REAL ND39 »

Nah. :P
Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3596 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 3592, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

discuss
implying mafiascum is my life

haha get fucking rekt nerds
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3597 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by Menalque »

New month, new reminder that ramcius is scum who needs to eat rope

Be back in april
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3598 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:35 pm

Post by Ramcius »

I guess my read on Menalque as ignorant town was wrong, he's just troll or opportunistic scum, so I don't mind his lynch today
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3599 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:09 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3596, Bitmap wrote:
In post 3592, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

discuss
implying mafiascum is my life

haha get fucking rekt nerds

~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”