Team STRQ
Goon
Team STRQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:14 am

Post by Team STRQ »

If this isn't a transparent agenda then idk what is

This isn't how he interacts with people when he's town, no fucking way.

-Summer
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:18 am

Post by Wooper »

where was the opportunity to engage again? if it was literally you asking me to put in more effort than I already have while maintaining super underdeveloped reads, yes, I agree

you're also devolving this conversation into something you can be right/righteous about, not a conversation about the game of mafia we are currently playing. I've just dropped another bunch of reads you're welcome to engage with. I've just displayed that wagoning me is ridiculous. but no, you don't feel the need to engage with that because you're currently correct and righteous in this side point you're attempting to force the conversation into

this is a defensive tactic and it is not an attempt to sort me. this isn't a good faith engagement.

pedit: alright how is this scum!me choosing to engage with you this way please explain how scum!me decides it's a better idea to go down a mighty huge rabbit hole of trying to advance your reads and trying to force actual legitimately game related valuable conversations with you at the expense of being cute and likeable

I'm super excited for this explanation

please don't take long deadline is looming
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:37 am

Post by Wooper »

going to sleep now. if I'm hammered overnight gl town. idk who to heaven tomorrow
Team STRQ
Team STRQ
Goon
Team STRQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:52 am

Post by Team STRQ »

Trying to find games duck has played with me and I've been town:
Oh fuck, it's 0

Nice now fuck off
Team STRQ
Team STRQ
Goon
Team STRQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:53 am

Post by Team STRQ »

-R
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:17 am

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

I don't get this why are we getting rid of Whooper on D1 when clearly there is an activity issue from so many others. And actual post.
Lets think about this
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:18 am

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

I should never use this metric as I have one of the lowest posts in this thread.

Permanently V/LA
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:50 am

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

Its sad we're heading toward the end and I'm just seeing a bunch of nothing right now. I don't like Wooper today but I don't think we're going to have the votes for it.

Permanently V/LA
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:25 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 427, Wooper wrote:going to sleep now. if I'm hammered overnight gl town. idk who to heaven tomorrow
:igmeou:
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:26 am

I don't want that to be a town post because like, come on man. You can do better than playing the victim and shitty unhelpful AtE.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:30 am

In post 399, Ame wrote:On a scale of 0 to 10, how clearly are you able to visualize images in your mind's eye?
On a scale of 0 to 10, how clearly can you hear with your mind's ear?

These are rather brilliant questions, nicely done.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:34 am

Many factors are converging to make me believe there is at least one scum in {pops, wooper}. One such reason is that it's taken this long for someone to FoS me for being noncommittal, meaning scum haven't wanted to do it for some reason.

There are many possible reasons but the easiest one is that they (or at least some of them) know me too well to be able to get away with that.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:40 am

I kinda think I'd prefer to see STRQ go one way or the other before wooper does. Leaning toward pops atm but it would be nice to see STRQ and wooper put together a summary of their arguments against each other.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:43 am

Post by Looker »

In post 427, Wooper wrote:going to sleep now. if I'm hammered overnight gl town. idk who to heaven tomorrow
I was more excited to play with you than Amrun was to play with Elmo :(
In post 428, Team STRQ wrote:Trying to find games duck has played with me and I've been town:
Oh fuck, it's 0

Nice now fuck off
Are you upset? If so, why?
In post 432, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:Its sad we're heading toward the end and I'm just seeing a bunch of nothing right now. I don't like Wooper today but I don't think we're going to have the votes for it.
Who would you like to hear more from and regarding what?
In post 433, Something_Smart wrote:
:igmeou:
I like him.

VOTE: Elmo Teh AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:37 am

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

In post 438, Looker wrote:Who would you like to hear more from and regarding what?
I
Yourself
S_S I would like to see place a vote sometime in this game.

I mean I'm happy you put a vote down but I at least want reasoning for this.

Permanently V/LA
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:50 am

In post 439, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:S_S I would like to see place a vote sometime in this game.
It will happen, don't worry. We still have 2 days.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:25 am

Post by implosion »

Wooper wrote:I dont totally love how he's losing engagement but I also kinda think scum!implosion makes more of this gamestate.
My losing engagement was basically a direct function of what day of the week it was. Had a homework due last night.

VOTE: Amrun
Team STRQ
Team STRQ
Goon
Team STRQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:30 am

Post by Team STRQ »

In post 426, Wooper wrote:where was the opportunity to engage again? if it was literally you asking me to put in more effort than I already have while maintaining super underdeveloped reads, yes, I agree

you're also devolving this conversation into something you can be right/righteous about, not a conversation about the game of mafia we are currently playing. I've just dropped another bunch of reads you're welcome to engage with. I've just displayed that wagoning me is ridiculous. but no, you don't feel the need to engage with that because you're currently correct and righteous in this side point you're attempting to force the conversation into

this is a defensive tactic and it is not an attempt to sort me. this isn't a good faith engagement.

pedit: alright how is this scum!me choosing to engage with you this way please explain how scum!me decides it's a better idea to go down a mighty huge rabbit hole of trying to advance your reads and trying to force actual legitimately game related valuable conversations with you at the expense of being cute and likeable

I'm super excited for this explanation

please don't take long deadline is looming
jfc wooper, cut the bullshit and this hyper defensiveness that has no actual basis behind it.

it's really fucking disingenuous to throw so much word vomit out there in a very short timeframe, and then suddenly just draw back and go this "I don't need to do more, if you want me to do more, then make me do more" attitude, and then get all pissed off and righteous when you're called out on it. I specifically made a reads list that challenged your stances because I had a strong feeling that a town!duck would take that as a good opportunity to try to sort my slot directly, not... [url=viewtopic.php?p=11631299#p11631299]this[/u]. You've been attempting to forcibly shut me down from talking to you since then by calling this a "bad faith" engagement

it's like

wtf

-Summer
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:31 am

Post by implosion »

In post 436, Something_Smart wrote:Many factors are converging to make me believe there is at least one scum in {pops, wooper}. One such reason is that it's taken this long for someone to FoS me for being noncommittal, meaning scum haven't wanted to do it for some reason.

There are many possible reasons but the easiest one is that they (or at least some of them) know me too well to be able to get away with that.
Oddly I don't like this post all that much! Or at least it makes me feel things and I'm not sure how I want to classify those things.
Team STRQ
Team STRQ
Goon
Team STRQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:32 am

Post by Team STRQ »

ngl the only reason I haven't lockscummed you for this is because I know I have a lot of games where I read you incorrectly regardless of your alignment

you've triggered both of the things I'm specifically looking for scum doing this game and this hyper defensiveness really just makes it look like you replaced into a game you think you're going to lose unless you forcefully take control of the game

-Summer
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:32 am

Post by Amrun »

I’m behind on this game, catchup after work

You guys have been busy. I was caught up when I went to sleep.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:34 am

Post by implosion »

In post 442, Team STRQ wrote:I specifically made a reads list that challenged your stances because I had a strong feeling that a town!duck would take that as a good opportunity to try to sort my slot directly,
This is kinda... not how discourse works in practice?
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:35 am

Post by implosion »

I'm very skeptical that hyper defensiveness in general would be a trait associated strongly w/ scum!duck. Maybe in the context of this game but still skeptical.
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:36 am

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

I can't do this anymore.
Vote: Team STRQ

At this point No.

Permanently V/LA
Team STRQ
Team STRQ
Goon
Team STRQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:36 am

Post by Team STRQ »

go ahead and tell me how to get wooper to engage into me then, because at that point I gain literally nothing from engaging into him

-Summer

Return to “Completed Open Games”