New Home Vote Count 1.0
Hectic-------------
Amrun------------
Chara-------------
Nachomamma8--
Amrun

Sujimichi---------

Not Fighting (4): Hectic, Chara, Nachomamma8, Sujimichi

Amrun was excited to be served her pie. At her home, she was often asked to pitch in and do chores like cooking supper, so she appreciated being able to relax and be a guest.
"Thank you so much, Mrs. Dreemurr! I always love your baking." With no lack of decorum, she removed her right shoe from her paw and set it on the ground, and she lowered her tail behind her so that it was out of view, as was custom. She took small, polite bites of her pie, and promptly wiped her face whenever any unsightly pie filling got on her face.
"You're welcome, Amrun. It's always a delight to welcome you."
Meanwhile, Nachomamma8 was standing directly on the table, even though Toriel had set his chair on enough books that he could have been comfortable using his chair. He looked up at Toriel and down at his portion.
"GAH! There's no way I could eat all this! Why'd you give me so much?" he blurted. H e circled his food and intermittently dipped down to peck bites of it, presenting a rude side of him to others at times depending which way he was facing when he decided on another peck.
"You don't have to clean your plate, Nachomamma8, what you don't eat will be used for composting, ok?" Toriel told Nachomamma8, with a layer of strain. Toriel went to the kitchen to go get more napkins.
Amrun scowled at Nachomamm8. She felt as though he was ruining her ideal evening with his lack of manners. How could he be ungrateful? If he acted like that, did he even belong here?
"Mr. Dreemur, I thought I saw a look on Toriel's face.. did something I say stress her? I wouldn't want her to feel that way after a day like today."
It was predictable when Asgore assured her that she hadn't, but Amrun knew it'd draw attention to the one who had.

With five dining, it takes three votes to excuse someone from dinner
(expired on 2020-03-09 11:00:00)
Last edited by popsofctown on Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2326 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by Amrun »

No it doesn’t, Hectic.

Psyche was almost certainly going to be the vig shot, as actually happened. Me, and to a lesser extent, Chara would be the last persons to kill Psyche right there.

As evidenced by Psyche townreading Farkran, scum shot there to try and direct a vig shot in their favor. Like ... really obviously. This was discussed yesterday.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by Amrun »

Do you have nothing else to say about the things said about Nacho today, Hectic? Particularly how Farkran avoided substantiating reads on nacho like the plague?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by Hectic »

We're in agreement that Chara is town. It could be Nacho, but his play makes less sense to me coming from scum than yours. Also, my post about you and Farkran's Misty FIGHTs in quick succession still stand.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:02 pm

Post by Amrun »

Yeah ok just don’t engage or re-evaluate in any way at all. Whatever.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:36 pm

Post by popsofctown »

2328 will be counted as a vote, because it is red, not in a quote block, and the difference between "hurt" and "fight" pertains to BBcode and not my discernment of post author intent
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 2329, Amrun wrote:Yeah ok just don’t engage or re-evaluate in any way at all. Whatever.
I
have
reread and reevaluated; I spent a considerable amount of time stretching my leaves in the Ruins, and I even ran into a talking rock while I was there. It's led me to believing you're the last one opposing the DOG. Also, the way in which you were talking about Replica being town, and how you weren't looking forward to a time after he was nightkilled doesn't add up with how you didn't try and push him to be SPARED much at all on that same day. You threw in a last minute SPARE vote on him as you put a FIGHT vote on Misty, and that was it.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:24 pm

Post by Amrun »

I didn’t want to spare at all, ever. So why would I push him to be spared. That’s dumb.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:36 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 330, Amrun wrote:HEAL: Hectic

The only thing I’m happy healing atm.
In post 741, Amrun wrote:I think Psyche has a good point here. I mean, I had mentally decided Sherlock is town, regardless of Sujimichi’s alignment.

I’d still rather fight, but my heal vote is misplaced.

HEAL: Sherlock

And I have to admit I like Psyche’s recent postings more and understand him better now.
In post 841, Amrun wrote:HEAL: Sujimichi

At this point, we should just spare Sujimichi.

I’m not liking Farkran’s most recent contributions. I do think his theory is right about fighting being superior due to the risk of an incorrect spare. But this close to deadline, at this low level of consensus, sparing Sujimichi is the best move I think.

I also didn’t like Chara saying he’d spare Hectic over Sujimichi/Sherlock. Just, what?
This
isn't
true. You've expressed willingness to SPARE even if it's not your preference this game.

Since you knew Sujimichi was town, and still believed I was town, you should've been
happy
to SPARE Replica given he was confident town for you. 3 town SPARES mean a guaranteed scum death. Your actions don't add up from a town PoV.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:15 pm

Post by Amrun »

No, if you paid attention to context, which you may or may not have given you were spared, that was the first day I was expressly excited we had a chance not to spare and I was ready to take it. The gamestates were very different during those.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:35 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 2334, Amrun wrote:No, if you paid attention to context, which you may or may not have given you were spared, that was the first day I was expressly excited we had a chance not to spare and I was ready to take it. The gamestates were very different during those.

SPARING day 3 when you know one of the SPARES is town, believe the other is, and the 3rd you'd SPARE was a confident townread?
In post 2333, Hectic wrote:Since you knew Sujimichi was town, and still believed I was town, you should've been happy to SPARE Replica given he was confident town for you. 3 town SPARES mean a guaranteed scum death. Your actions don't add up from a town PoV.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:37 pm

Post by Amrun »

Not having flips. I’ve been very clear about that all games. I didn’t mind sharing Suji bc they were FN, but sparing you really sucked and I did it only to have game not stall out. I did not want to.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:45 am

Post by Sujimichi »

I do not believe that my thoughts on Amrun are going to be changed, and if incorrect, I do not think that I will be voting anyone other than Nachomamma8 in the next phase. I am ready to end the day when everyone else is.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:14 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I'm ready. Don't think interesting things are really happening here.

HURT: Amrun
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:26 am

Post by Sujimichi »

Alright.

VOTE: Amrun
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:28 am

Post by Sujimichi »

HURT: Amrun

Again, that is somewhat embarrassing. Apologies popsofctown.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:11 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 2230, Farkran wrote:Eh, ok.

Amrun, it's up to you. Have fun.

Like, anyone who thinks this is how Farkran treats a scum buddy deserves egg in their face post game.

Ridiculous.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 2322, Hectic wrote:
In post 2295, Chara wrote:if Hectic really trusts my judgement, maybe. in terms of ability to do it i probably could. i know i shouldn't be making decisions based on being afraid of taking responsibility.
i'd be surprised if you were a loser
plus i don't see Farkran waving around his anti-SPARE propaganda like that and loserreading you while you had a good chance of being one of the SPAREs at some point

that said, what do you mean "trust my judgement?"
trust that you're town?
or trust lynching Nacho over Amrun today?
i meant trusting my judgement on lynching Nacho, yes. trusting i
am
town is less important given there's only one scum left, though it probably helps.

though it's irrelevant now.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by Chara »

given Hectic (and Suji, though he's conftown anyways) are both confident i'm town i'm a little miffed they weren't willing to wait a day for me to respond to anything.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2341, Amrun wrote:

Like, anyone who thinks this is how Farkran treats a scum buddy deserves egg in their face post game.

Ridiculous.
Considering the context was "the hammer is up to you", I don't find it to be THAT ridiculous. If you're town and have last minute thoughts, would appreciate them before pops gets to the thread.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2345 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:48 pm

Post by Amrun »

It’s ok, Chara. But if you’re scum you’ll break my heart. Lol
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2346 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Welp we're fucked.

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2347 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:53 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 2344, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2341, Amrun wrote:

Ridiculous.
Considering the context was "the hammer is up to you", I don't find it to be THAT ridiculous. If you're town and have last minute thoughts, would appreciate them before pops gets to the thread.

If it’s really not you, you better prove it tomorrow.

Hectic has disappointed me by showing an abysmally low level of reconsideration during this stage of the game.

Farkran’s most believable thoughts on him were that he was hard to read - this doesn’t seem to track with his actual experience with Hectic, and the progression there wasn’t great. And building elaborate scumteams around a partner likely to be spared / not present is a very smart move I could see Farkran doing.

That being said, I do think it’s you. And I left my reasons in Farkran’s ISO why I think that. But if you’re not scum, for real, this solve’s on you and your unwillingness to connect with me here is why I think you’re scum, but if not, will probably end in a loss because you’ll go tomorrow.

Good luck, town.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2348 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:29 pm

Post by popsofctown »

New Home Vote Count 1.F
Hectic-------------
Amrun------------
Hectic, Nachomamma8, Sujimichi

Chara-------------
Nachomamma8--
Amrun

Sujimichi---------

Not Fighting (1): Chara
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2349 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:54 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Hectic loved his snail casserole, eagerly chomping down to devour the slimy slugness and to crunch and shatter the crunchy shell bits mixed in. Where Nachomamma8 was eating in a way that made the process slower, Hectic seemed bent on eating the casserole as fast as possible. It looked like a much larger serving than the tiny dog merited, but the little dog's tail flailed like a metronome as he inhaled the treat until only a fraction was left.
Once he reached only a quarter left, with an excited look on his face, he floated over the pan, vibrated, then returned to his chair, and lied on his back with an insoluble grin. Where the pan was before, there was nothing.
Most everyone noticed, and it seemed a little funny, but since it was Hectic, nobody felt convinced it had to make sense. Everyone went on, continuing to finish their meals.
Bit by bit, unusual remarks came in.
"My pie suddenly tastes.. slimier? It's not awful though," Chara mentioned.
"These last few berries seem very crunchy," Sujimichi observed.
"Gah, this is getting even more filling. And it seems like it needs some salt!" Nachomamma8 complained
At last, Amrun had a look of realization on her face, and a bit of a look of shock about what she had recently eaten. "This is not good! Hectic, I'm allergic. I'm going to haff to go sssssss mmm mmmm mmmmm." Her tongue quickly began swelling, which everyone could see, because holding her mouth open was more comfortable with the way her cheeks and gums were swelling too.
"Mmmm ddd mmm ksss?" Amrun could tell it was going to be unintelligible, but she had to at least try to ask to be excused. She quickly donned her shoes and dashed out of the front door, heading home to where her mother had some ointments meant for when this comes up.

Spoiler: Amrun Role PM
You are a lil
Manticore
, aligned with the
town
. You have no special abilities besides your voice and your vote. You enjoy watching TV and seeing your favorite stars, when you play sports or games with your friends you love to share little bits about them. You are oblivious to how years and years later Frisk will Kill The TV Star. But for now, you can romp and play with your friends, wearing the minimum number of shoes your mother will let you leave home wearing.
To confirm for the game, tell me your alignment and tell me that the mafia have daytalk, by PM.
Here is your image. It can be posted in the game thread if it's by itself:
Image[/spoiler]
"Well, I..."

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”