geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:06 pm

Post by geraintm »

am I really seeing people join a wagon onto someone who someone else in the game fake claimed a guilty verdict on? I am understanding that right? you all think the best way to move on today is to lynch me? because I want everyone who is voting for me to come out and say "Yes, I think Germ is scum and will flip scum".

No one is actually doubting Jake made a fake claim right, no one is actually believing him right? If anyone here thinks he is a cop, please do say so. that includes you Jake. if you are getting everyone to lynch me on based on your claim, I want you to say 100% it was a genuine claim, because you know when I flip town they will lynch you tomorrow.
I am not having any of this crap that they'll go after Aloratom tomorrow, town kills anyone in any game who makes a Guilty claim and that person turns up Town unless there are insane options in the queue which there aren't

you do all realise my reaction to the claim , when I said that Jake is going to have to apologise to everyone in the game if he gets me lynched because you never, ever claim as cop with a guilty verdict on someone when you don't as town, was 100% genuine and can only occur if I know exactly what will happen if he got me lynched.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:08 pm

Post by geraintm »

Like, people may not want to lynch Aloratom, but I cannot see how lynching me is it at helpful to anyone.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:26 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 1154, geraintm wrote:am I really seeing people join a wagon onto someone who someone else in the game fake claimed a guilty verdict on? I am understanding that right? you all think the best way to move on today is to lynch me? because I want everyone who is voting for me to come out and say "Yes, I think Germ is scum and will flip scum".

No one is actually doubting Jake made a fake claim right, no one is actually believing him right? If anyone here thinks he is a cop, please do say so. that includes you Jake. if you are getting everyone to lynch me on based on your claim, I want you to say 100% it was a genuine claim, because you know when I flip town they will lynch you tomorrow.
I am not having any of this crap that they'll go after Aloratom tomorrow, town kills anyone in any game who makes a Guilty claim and that person turns up Town unless there are insane options in the queue which there aren't

you do all realise my reaction to the claim , when I said that Jake is going to have to apologise to everyone in the game if he gets me lynched because you never, ever claim as cop with a guilty verdict on someone when you don't as town, was 100% genuine and can only occur if I know exactly what will happen if he got me lynched.
My vote on you has nothing to do with Jake's claim, which I don't believe anyways.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:35 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1156, BrightEyedFish wrote:
My vote on you has nothing to do with Jake's claim, which I don't believe anyways.
Ok, got it, you are happy with fake claims in games. just want to get that in writing so I can sig it.
you are just voting for me because...everyone else is, is that right? you do believe I am going to turn up as scum though?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:52 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 1157, geraintm wrote:
Ok, got it, you are happy with fake claims in games. just want to get that in writing so I can sig it.
you are just voting for me because...everyone else is, is that right? you do believe I am going to turn up as scum though?

No. I have made a few fake claims myself in my early days. One was fake and it was on scum., A fake claim doesn't change your alignment or make you auto town.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:55 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

I don't know what to make of your slot. Putting the whole Jake drama aside it makes me want to go elsewhere. But no one is really interested in pushing EJ with me so I'll support people who will hopefully support me later on EJ.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:10 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1158, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 1157, geraintm wrote:

No. I have made a few fake claims myself in my early days. One was fake and it was on scum., A fake claim doesn't change your alignment or make you auto town.
really? why on earth do people make fake claims??
like...why

My most memorable game was getting to 3 town vs 2 scum...and a player came in and went "Geraintm is scum" voted for me
and then the other town player came in and went "what, im cop and got innocent on them" and the fake claim player didn't unvote, he just kept his vote on me. and if he admitted it was fake we might have saved the game but he left it on and scum came in, giggled and won.

the game scared me for life and I will never think it is acceptable to do it. which is why I called Jake out on it straight away and said why I think he is going to have to apologise at the end of the game to everyone and I even gave him a way to back out and he.....just....didn't.

and you are right, a fake claim doesn't change my alignment. but I am just baffled that anyone thinks the correct end of Day 2 is to lynch me and that is why I want everyone - including Jake - to understand that I have called him on his fake claim and insist that you lynch him Day 3 because you do not ever let someone claim a guilty verdict, let them take it back (saying that I think they are town at the same time) and then they refuse to.

I didn't react to his vote by voting him. I went through the logic of the situation, came to the conclusion and have played for the best interests of town - which is not get me (a townie) or jake (someone I am 99% sure is town) lynched.

but if I am lynched yoou better believe I want him lynched because there is no way a townie in his situation, when they have been called on their claim, doesn't realise what has happened and also doesn't try and do what is best for town - which, after lynching scum, is to not lynch town.

it isn't even as if lynching me and getting a town verdict helps anyone? it doesn't prove anyone else's alignment. it as just a dead end.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:14 pm

Post by geraintm »

this to me is the grid of what is happening between me and Jake

jake Town - Me Town <<< this is what I am 99% sure is the case
Jake Scum Me Town <<< if jake gets me lynched, when I come up town he gets lynched and scum have sacrificed one scum for one town which is terrible for them and won't be the case
Jake Town Me Scum - this could be the case, there is technically nothing that says this can't be the case. just...if anyone thinks Me as scum would have played today then this is what I want you all to admit to

Jake Scum Me Scum <<< if we have faked Day 2 then we will win awards for it.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:42 am

Post by Jake from State Farm »

Did you miss the whole conversation where flavor got me mislynched cause he faked a guilty on me? Fake claims happen for a variety of reasons. Trolling mostly but frustration sometimes. Everything aside my reasons why you are scum still hold true.

The biggest one for me is we are on day 2, page 47 and you haven’t scum hunted still. You have no reason for voting AL. You kept engaging in a fight with me (who you say you town read) instead of scum hunting.

Bottom line you’re not helping town. Now you could very well be town but there isn’t anything to support it. At least from my POV. Others say you’re town but I don’t know why they think that.

At this point people have gotten annoyed (and lazy) and just want the day to end. We’re both to blame for that (you more than me imo).

Even though you’re at l-2 I’m holding off voting you cause I want to see people vote for reasons and not out of laziness.
Robbed of a scummy for what had to be the best unvote in mafiascum history.

the whole game is dumb and we don't know why we're good at it and nobody knows what is going on and we're all going to have to accept that
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:46 am

I don’t want this day to end without alo, espresso, and flavor seriously doing something. I feel these guys aren’t doing much.

the whole game is dumb and we don't know why we're good at it and nobody knows what is going on and we're all going to have to accept that
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:22 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1162, Jake from State Farm wrote:Did you miss the whole conversation where flavor got me mislynched cause he faked a guilty on me? Fake claims happen for a variety of reasons. Trolling mostly but frustration sometimes. Everything aside my reasons why you are scum still hold true.

The biggest one for me is we are on day 2, page 47 and you haven’t scum hunted still. You have no reason for voting AL. You kept engaging in a fight with me (who you say you town read) instead of scum hunting.

Bottom line you’re not helping town. Now you could very well be town but there isn’t anything to support it. At least from my POV. Others say you’re town but I don’t know why they think that.

At this point people have gotten annoyed (and lazy) and just want the day to end. We’re both to blame for that (you more than me imo).

Even though you’re at l-2 I’m holding off voting you cause I want to see people vote for reasons and not out of laziness.

I went through all the players and gave my reads on them, what else am I to do with scum hunting? I specifically said which two players I think are scum. I don't think anyone else has recently (if at all) done the same.

I am not engaging in a fight with you, I am trying to get a townie not lynched. that to me is kinda important. it isn't scum hunting, but certainly helps town.

I am taking that post as a confession it was a fake claim by the way.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:22 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1163, Jake from State Farm wrote:I don’t want this day to end without alo, espresso, and flavor seriously doing something. I feel these guys aren’t doing much.
^^^ this
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:33 am

Don’t worry about my opinion of you. If you disagree just disagree and move on. To me I personally hate list reads. I only care who you think is scum and why. You have reasons for al now but your original reason was omgus cause he agreed with my counter wagon theory.

You and I can’t coexist in this game peacefully which is why I feel more people are actually voting you. That’s not the way I want your lynch to happen but it needs to happen imo.

mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:41 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

So.... that’s it? Does this even count as a post for the sake of prodding inactive players?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:13 am

He’s on v/la. Don’t be a dick

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:14 am

Cause of that he wouldn’t get prodded and isn’t bound to activity requirements

mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:42 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

Wasn’t specifically attacking that post but his overall lurkiness in general. It’s frustrating as Day 2 has been a train on aloratom and has been dominated by personal attacks. Town is basically stationary. This game has made it much too easy for lurkers to lurk. Just frustrating overall. Egix96, looking at you too!
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:12 am

So vote him

mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:33 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

Lurking is anti-town. Not pro-scum. It’s scum behavior but so is voting to lynch a townie. Lurking can provide false negatives of townies being scum. I want more of an active discussion from all participants of this game. I still think aloratom is scum and the two players referenced in my previous posts I don’t have a case really to think they’re scum other than lurking and I don’t want to vote based of that.

Also, to clarify, I don’t think aloratom has been pro-scum. See my previous posts for my scum read on him. But my vote on aloratom is more based off a scum read than his posts being pro-scum intentions. Just didn’t want my words to be twisted.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:04 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 972, Espressojet wrote:
@Geraintm
it's no longer day 1!

Hooray!!

Now that you can't use that excuse anymore, I would like a full list of all players. Top to bottom, scummiest to towniest
In post 1015, geraintm wrote: them being the person expecting me to go through every player is kinda weird considering how little content they have produced. I think it is only fair that I ask espresso to return the favour and do the same
Did you miss me asking you for your list? what is your excuse for not doing it?
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:21 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

In post 1173, geraintm wrote:
In post 972, Espressojet wrote:
@Geraintm
it's no longer day 1!

Hooray!!

Now that you can't use that excuse anymore, I would like a full list of all players. Top to bottom, scummiest to towniest
In post 1015, geraintm wrote: them being the person expecting me to go through every player is kinda weird considering how little content they have produced. I think it is only fair that I ask espresso to return the favour and do the same
Did you miss me asking you for your list? what is your excuse for not doing it?
Espressojet’s post was more to get info outta you to make a call to jump on the wagon and not so much him reciprocating his list. It was more of a “get the game going” type thing. At least that’s my read of his post. I think it’s a pro-town post to leave no rock unturned in hunting for scum and at least look into any lead regardless of how flimsy with Jake throw an nth amount of shade at you. And to give you a chance to invalidate that very infamous post 157.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”