NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The Automatic vote count machine is very picky so don’t misspell the name of the person you are voting/use nicknames. Also use the vote tag.
I think a lot of votes didn’t get counted.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Wow. I’m getting so many page tops. Swear it’s not on purpose.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Are u an icon alt?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:16 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 477, Nero Cain wrote:Are u an icon alt?
No, i’m me.
This is my main.

- Bunno
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

You shouldn't question Catgirls. They get moody real quick.

The VC showed me still that getting rid of TSE is the best bet still.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by The Fonz »

In post 467, Garmr wrote:So this is the post that stood out to me after a skim
In post 251, The Fonz wrote:
In post 149, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:Well I know for a straight out fact 1 of the people on my starting wagon is scum.
Also, do you all honestly think I’m still toxic?
Hey, TSE. Here you imply role information, then do fuck all with it. If you know for a fact, either you have specific info on a single player, or you have some broader "there are x scum in players abc" type knowledge, or you're scum and hinting that you're being bussed like Nero suggests. If you don't, you're completely full of shit.

If you have role info that means town can make a better lynch, then hinting at it rather than outing it means you're already playing badly in an anti town way.

If you're hinting bus, you're scum.

If you're just making it up to try to redirect attention away from you to your Wagoners, then you're being kinda toxic already.

So ten pages in, I'm already left thinking you're either scum, playing really badly, or toxic.

Your Nero vote is pretty bad -even if he's slightly misreading one post, he's showing scumhunting motive. It reads omgus at best, which is not inherently scummy but is a thing I've seen you do that contributes to your perceived toxicity.

So let's turn the volume down. If your "I know there's scum" thing is just your usual overconfidence, then admit that now, and I at least will let it slide. Then tell me something you've noticed about a player NOT on your wagon, and not relating to something they've said about you. Can be anything game relevant. I feel like if you direct your energy at scumhunting on your own wagon, it will continue to come across as defensive and omgussy and look toxic or scummy, making the wagon a self fulfilling prophecy. If you want to help town, look elsewhere, except if you genuinely DO have helpful role info.
This just seems like a massive misrep it's obvious tse means atleast 1 scum on the wagon.

VOTE: The fonz
It's not misrep, he literally said he knew for a fact there were scum on the wagon. Now, obviously he didn't, which i had as the most likely scenario; he was massively overconfident, which is normal for TSE. You are correct that the post wasn't intended to sort TSE; it was intended to reach on to TSE, in a non confrontational manner, to try to get him to stop doing non alignment indicative flailing and OMGUS, and persuade him to play in a manner more conducive to me getting a read on him.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by Wake1 »

If voting, please use the exact name or the auto-votecounter won't catch it. Thank you.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:20 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Official Vote Count

TrueSoulEnergy
(11): NorwegianboyEE, Chemist1422, Nero Cain, Dolly Parton, tictac, Jackal711, Kirari Momobami, Pink Ball, Cat Scratch Fever, profii, Elsa Jay
Garmr
(3): Black Ranger, bob3141, Yiley
Jackal711
(2): AaronFrost, TrueSoulEnergy
bob3141
(1): SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
(1): The Fonz
Kirari Momobami
(1): Drixx
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
(1): insomnia
Hectic
(1): Egix96
Elsa Jay
(1): Almost50
The Fonz
(1): Garmr
gobbledygook
(1): davesaz

Not Voting
(26): Pine, Not Known 15, Jamelia, Uncrowned, hersho, NotAJumbleOfNumbers, DrDolittle, Hectic, Golden Robster, VaultDweller, Amrun, UltimatePlank, clidd, pisskop, QuantumQuasar, dsjstr, EeveeLution Army, BBMolla, kagesong, ar98mubarik, Something_Smart, Rhinox, eth0s, Non Imh, gobbledygook, Emperor FlippyNips

With 50 alive, it takes 26 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2020-03-22 10:04:00)
Last edited by Wake1 on Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Non lmh
Non lmh
Goon
Non lmh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by Non lmh »

UNVOTE:
tse is town for me
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 149, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:Well I know for a straight out fact 1 of the people on my starting wagon is scum.
In post 162, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:I’m willing to bet there’s probably more then 1 scum in here.
these statements are so different though?

If 149 is explained away be being overconfident why did he falter in 162?
In post 188, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 184, Nero Cain wrote:
you'd only know this if u were getting bussed so :/
So your actually saying that’s pure town that was on me?
and then I just really hated how he tried to change the narrative here.
In post 197, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:Do you still think saying that “I think there’s at least 1 Scum in a shit top wagon”
Is scummy?
Do you think it’s wrong?
and here he's writing off 149 like it didn't exist.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by Hectic »

VOTE: Nero Cain
kagesong
kagesong
Goon
kagesong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by kagesong »

In post 427, Nero Cain wrote:ahh, good guy to burn an invest on then.
I'm still catching up and taking notes. But when policy/info lynching was being discussed I thought Hectic sounded good the more he "doesn't post" the more I think it's a decent idea if we go that way.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 485, Hectic wrote:VOTE: Nero Cain
go back to "lurking"

profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by profii »

In post 473, Almost50 wrote:
In post 206, profii wrote:I haven't made a personal PT for a while.
I don't think you can have any idea of the gamestate if you don't start one now. I mean, it's a 50 players game FGS. Are you going to try to memories who claimed what and who said something that pinged you on what page??
I'm trying not to put _that_ much time into mafia generally tbh

The claims is easy - when you get that sort of thing wrong, everyone jumps up like "so and so claimed x remember" so basically my plan is to let everyone else do it for me. Ha

In terms of scum pings... I dont think it's ever going to be possible to track 6/6/1 or whatever the setup is all at once so if we are lynching scummy dudes then the game will start to resolve itself over time

Dunno... this is all a bit mad...my plan is to just basically see how it goes :lol:
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:33 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 488, profii wrote:if we are lynching scummy dudes then the game will start to resolve itself over time
This is my school of thought this game.

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

profi. Its p20 and your still voting your RVS. Wanna talk about it?

The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by The Fonz »

In post 447, Drixx wrote:So ... in a neighborhood with {redacted} but Black Ranger is in there. He did the whole "Look at how super helpful I am being" entrance combined with the "you know there's totally scum in this neighborhood ... you REALIZE that right?" thing. For as long as I've been on this site, and probably before that, those two behaviors in a neighborhood have been super scum indicative.
x.
Yeah, I'm willing to lynch on the basis of this. Kirari pings me a bit. I have no idea why anyone town would ever speculate about who is and isn't a mason, or ask others to do so. And there are Nero-Kirari links; Nero reads like a partner who is trying to draw heat away from Hirari without committing to saying he has a town read. But the "neighbor who points out there might be scum in the hood is herself scum" tell is stronger than any day one associative.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by The Fonz »

VOTE: Black Ranger
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:37 pm

Post by profii »

In post 490, Nero Cain wrote:profi. Its p20 and your still voting your RVS. Wanna talk about it?
Not really. I'm going to bed
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 492, The Fonz wrote:VOTE: Black Ranger
if you scum read kirari why not join Drixx there?

kagesong
kagesong
Goon
kagesong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by kagesong »

In post 469, Drixx wrote:
In post 468, Nero Cain wrote:but there are plenty of town that post reasonless read list. Mastina for instance.

and not gonna lie, I'm still a bit salty.

What do u think of profii?
Go look at the lists KM posted. See if you can spot WHY I pushed them to explain.

At this point their follow up posts trying to dodge explaining are actually far more damning than the problem with the supposed reads.

I've got about 45 minutes till I have to go to work. I'll try and do another pass specifically on profii and see what I see.
Not to mention, wouldn't KM have probably defended this as a reasonless list by now if it means getting lynched as town?
kagesong
kagesong
Goon
kagesong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:42 pm

Post by kagesong »

In post 472, Almost50 wrote:
In post 202, Elsa Jay wrote:He claimed a Bodyguard target though. Don't we atleast wanna use that or do we just ignore it?
So you rolled Scum with TSE and tutored him to claim that?? :P
So far I'm also liking the idea of making the use of TSE's claim.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:43 pm

Post by The Fonz »

In post 494, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 492, The Fonz wrote:VOTE: Black Ranger
if you scum read kirari why not join Drixx there?
Did you read the post above? I scum read Black Ranger much harder than Kirari, where the case is basically links to you and some stuff that's just weird. Kirari is the kind of "Basically slightly better than random lynch I might go for at deadline." I think BR is scum. Why the hell would anyone vote the former over the latter?
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

If you scumread TSE, it's not too difficult to see how Kirari came up with the reads she did, and I think her read lists demonstrate that she's been sorting.

Her reads are pretty close to mine.

--

I'm town on insomnia, Nero, Kirari, Pink Ball, tictac.

Aside from TSE, I'd be willing to lynch profii, Elsa, Egix, Drixx.

--

Hectic can you please be townier so I can claim masons with you?

--
In post 483, Non lmh wrote:UNVOTE:
tse is town for me
What caused you to re-evaluate TSE?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 497, The Fonz wrote:Why the hell would anyone vote the former over the latter?
Drixx did. :lol:

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”