The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by The Fonz »

Or to put it another way, since 26% of the game is non Town, I've got Kirari at somewhere like 30-35% scum equity and BR at like 60% (I wouldn't be shocked to see a town flip, but I'm expecting a scum flip there).
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by The Fonz »

In post 499, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 497, The Fonz wrote:Why the hell would anyone vote the former over the latter?
Drixx did. :lol:
Drixx scum reads Hirari much harder than I do? Like Jesus, this isn't hard.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 498, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:If you scumread TSE, it's not too difficult to see how Kirari came up with the reads she did, and I think her read lists demonstrate that she's been sorting.

Her reads are pretty close to mine.

--

I'm town on insomnia, Nero, Kirari, Pink Ball, tictac.

Aside from TSE, I'd be willing to lynch profii, Elsa, Egix, Drixx.

--

Hectic can you please be townier so I can claim masons with you?

--
In post 483, Non lmh wrote:UNVOTE:
tse is town for me
What caused you to re-evaluate TSE?
Oh look ... we have a KM partner showing up to try and make KM seem totally reasonable with the refusal to explain and attempts to deflect followed by running away.

CSF - Since you claim that the reads make sense and demonstrate someone paying attention to the game and sorting ... please give your reads and a sentence or two explanation for each.

P.S. - Off to work. My prediction is that CSF will also balk at actually explaining reads. Someone please hold them to actually posting a thorough reads list that should be very close to the one that KM posted earlier, along with explanations.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
kagesong
kagesong
Goon
kagesong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by kagesong »

In post 333, profii wrote:
In post 309, Nero Cain wrote:
scum team 1

insomnia
TrueSoulEnergy
profii
Egix96

scum team 2

Garmr

scum on someones team

SausasaurusRex
Black Ranger
In post 331, Nero Cain wrote:so lets save the mod a replace and lynch a scummy slot with a useless role?

The LAMIST certainly doesn't look good to me here. I'm on board at this position for scum I think.

first post is LAMIST and the 2nd post is incriminating, in the context of following the first. Just quoting so i can find it later
kagesong
kagesong
Goon
kagesong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by kagesong »

In post 422, profii wrote:
In post 418, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 412, profii wrote:
In post 408, Nero Cain wrote:What would u have called the 2 scum teams?
probably scum and werewolves...
if anything it's less likely that I'd mix them up than if i said red scum blue scum
if that's what you'd call them y did you prod kirari about calling a 2nd team wolves?
In post 303, profii wrote:how do you know the other scum faction are werewolves ?
and then use kirari to chide me over using scum team 1 and 2.

Also
strongly disagree
with Fonz that you are doing scum hunting. Light pushing me over using not wolves and throwing out a pressure point but meaningless q @ kirari seems very surface lvl @ best.
first bit - because i figured if i probe this sort of thing someone might react in a slippy kind of 'oops that's what my PM said kind of way'

2nd bit - i dont know what chide means but kirari didnt really react (though there is every chance i missed it if they did) and my gut is just more bothered by scum 1/2 than werewolves.
I could see this being for the reaction. But, I still think this move reads slightly scummy on Profii over all.
kagesong
kagesong
Goon
kagesong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by kagesong »

In post 503, kagesong wrote:
In post 333, profii wrote:
In post 309, Nero Cain wrote:
scum team 1

insomnia
TrueSoulEnergy
profii
Egix96

scum team 2

Garmr

scum on someones team

SausasaurusRex
Black Ranger
In post 331, Nero Cain wrote:so lets save the mod a replace and lynch a scummy slot with a useless role?

first post is LAMIST and the 2nd post is incriminating, in the context of following the first. Just quoting so i can find it later

The LAMIST certainly doesn't look good to me here. I'm on board at this position for scum I think.

Sorry for messed up quoting.
kagesong
kagesong
Goon
kagesong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:53 pm

Post by kagesong »

In post 502, Drixx wrote:CSF - Since you claim that the reads make sense and demonstrate someone paying attention to the game and sorting ... please give your reads and a sentence or two explanation for each.
This seems weird to me too. I wanna know this.

I couldn't find any strong sort at all by that point in the game.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:54 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 326, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 314, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:If Chemist votes me I’m self voting myself.
Unless you all think it’s best if I replace Out because my slot itself is still useful.
@Chemist
Don't drag me into this
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why is posting who i think is scummy LAMIST?

@ kage
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 460, Drixx wrote:Oh ... and the fact that you are, as you so helpfully pointed out "...one of the only people in the entire game who has given reads..." is kind of the point. There's a reason basically nobody else is giving big reads lists in a FIFTY PLAYER GAME in the first 15 pages.

@Nero - Help me chase this down. You see what I see. Let's do this.
Making a note that I agree in principle with what Drixx is saying.
I've been made to look foolish in the past for failing to notice a joke of this kind.
Question to the player Drixx is talking to/about here (k something?) - is it a joke?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:02 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 371, Hectic wrote:Hey all.

There's nothing I hate more than Day 1. If you gave me the option of playing a neutral hated survivor, or Day 1, I'd pick the survivor every single time. I'll be taking notes in the background for now. Someone should let me know when we enter Day 2.

Observing for now.
Honestly I think Hectic is scummy because this is the second time he's brought this up and now it feels like he's covering for lack of content
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:02 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

In post 502, Drixx wrote:I'm town on insomnia, Nero, Kirari, Pink Ball, tictac.

Aside from TSE, I'd be willing to lynch profii, Elsa, Egix, Drixx.
insomnia, Nero, and Kirari all feel town based on meta. I think they've all shown genuine efforts at solving this game, Nero in particular.

Pink Ball and tictac are weaker town reads. Pink Ball feels carefree with his votes. I think I know why he scumreads TSE, and I agree with it. He would be a stronger townread if this weren't multiball. tictac is town because I think is towny for him.

I also believe all of these players except maybe Pink Ball will also be easier to read as the game goes on, because I am generally more impressed with their town games than their scumgames. I'm not too worried about them because they will become easier to read over time.

I believe TSE slipped when he said he hadn't seen the votes on him when he claimed Loud Bodyguard; he obviously had just by looking at timestamps of the posts he's responding to. Also if you look at who he scumreads on his wagon, his reads aren't consistent there. He first thinks Jackal is scum on his wagon but then later forgets to list Jackal as scum on his wagon in and then quickly covers it up later.

profii is scummy because his push on the naming of the two scum groups is kind of stupid.

Elsa is just a gut read. Egix has been diverting away from TSE scum and I've jotted down in my notes that he could be a partner with TSE.

Drixx, I think your entrance posts were kind of tonally awkward and now you're pushing Kirari because they ... don't want to explain their reads. They're clearly confident about their ability to read you, and their unwillingness to explain reads doesn't mean they don't have reasons to back them up. And having played with Kirari before (hi :3) I think her wheel of reads are town indicative for her.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 387, Hectic wrote:Just checking in.

A reminder: I HATE day 1 and will not be making any reads lists today, since a randomised list generated by the WHEEL would likely prove to be as useful.

Cat Scratch Fever and AaronFF! Shall we claim?
At this point I feel like I might be getting memed
GTKAS

bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 480, The Fonz wrote:
In post 467, Garmr wrote:So this is the post that stood out to me after a skim
In post 251, The Fonz wrote:
In post 149, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:Well I know for a straight out fact 1 of the people on my starting wagon is scum.
Also, do you all honestly think I’m still toxic?
Hey, TSE. Here you imply role information, then do fuck all with it. If you know for a fact, either you have specific info on a single player, or you have some broader "there are x scum in players abc" type knowledge, or you're scum and hinting that you're being bussed like Nero suggests. If you don't, you're completely full of shit.

If you have role info that means town can make a better lynch, then hinting at it rather than outing it means you're already playing badly in an anti town way.

If you're hinting bus, you're scum.

If you're just making it up to try to redirect attention away from you to your Wagoners, then you're being kinda toxic already.

So ten pages in, I'm already left thinking you're either scum, playing really badly, or toxic.

Your Nero vote is pretty bad -even if he's slightly misreading one post, he's showing scumhunting motive. It reads omgus at best, which is not inherently scummy but is a thing I've seen you do that contributes to your perceived toxicity.

So let's turn the volume down. If your "I know there's scum" thing is just your usual overconfidence, then admit that now, and I at least will let it slide. Then tell me something you've noticed about a player NOT on your wagon, and not relating to something they've said about you. Can be anything game relevant. I feel like if you direct your energy at scumhunting on your own wagon, it will continue to come across as defensive and omgussy and look toxic or scummy, making the wagon a self fulfilling prophecy. If you want to help town, look elsewhere, except if you genuinely DO have helpful role info.
This just seems like a massive misrep it's obvious tse means atleast 1 scum on the wagon.

VOTE: The fonz
It's not misrep, he literally said he knew for a fact there were scum on the wagon. Now, obviously he didn't, which i had as the most likely scenario; he was massively overconfident, which is normal for TSE. You are correct that the post wasn't intended to sort TSE; it was intended to reach on to TSE, in a non confrontational manner, to try to get him to stop doing non alignment indicative flailing and OMGUS, and persuade him to play in a manner more conducive to me getting a read on him.

Fonz does look like you are picking out something out from TSE's the wording. Do you think its a scum slip from tse. As either he is town and that simply how he worded it or slipped the fact that he knows one scum is on that wagon.

Tse post certainly looks odd. Its not the suggestion that scum is on his wagon as i have seen countless players to say similar things about their wagons that flipped town. But the affirmatives in it. Will have to take look at his iso as the only explaination i can think off if he is town. Is that he is convinced one person is sure scum.

Garmr if you think fonz is scum what do you think his motivation for his other points were in his post. As you say he is misrepping tse because you see tse posts has him forgoting to prefix his statement with somethign like atleast. Garmr what do you think of fonz opinion of nero vote? As you mention not liking how fonz keeps referencing nero in his post.

Garmr if you are town i do think if your right about nero and fonz not knowing each others alignments. I cant see scum keep referencing their buddy in a post where they are pushing for a lynch. While also bring it to peoples attention that if he is buddied with nero that he has vested interest with countering a player pushign on his buddy. But this does mean that nero and fonz simply arnt t/t. Just that it doesnt look likely are on same team.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:04 pm

Yes he's memeing about hating Day 1.

Hectic, why are you voting for Nero?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by davesaz »

@MOD: Is TSE actually replacing out? It isn't mentioned in the vote counts
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by davesaz »

VOTE: gobbledygook
to make the automated counter happy
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 480, The Fonz wrote:
In post 467, Garmr wrote:So this is the post that stood out to me after a skim
In post 251, The Fonz wrote:
In post 149, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:Well I know for a straight out fact 1 of the people on my starting wagon is scum.
Also, do you all honestly think I’m still toxic?
Hey, TSE. Here you imply role information, then do fuck all with it. If you know for a fact, either you have specific info on a single player, or you have some broader "there are x scum in players abc" type knowledge, or you're scum and hinting that you're being bussed like Nero suggests. If you don't, you're completely full of shit.

If you have role info that means town can make a better lynch, then hinting at it rather than outing it means you're already playing badly in an anti town way.

If you're hinting bus, you're scum.

If you're just making it up to try to redirect attention away from you to your Wagoners, then you're being kinda toxic already.

So ten pages in, I'm already left thinking you're either scum, playing really badly, or toxic.

Your Nero vote is pretty bad -even if he's slightly misreading one post, he's showing scumhunting motive. It reads omgus at best, which is not inherently scummy but is a thing I've seen you do that contributes to your perceived toxicity.

So let's turn the volume down. If your "I know there's scum" thing is just your usual overconfidence, then admit that now, and I at least will let it slide. Then tell me something you've noticed about a player NOT on your wagon, and not relating to something they've said about you. Can be anything game relevant. I feel like if you direct your energy at scumhunting on your own wagon, it will continue to come across as defensive and omgussy and look toxic or scummy, making the wagon a self fulfilling prophecy. If you want to help town, look elsewhere, except if you genuinely DO have helpful role info.
This just seems like a massive misrep it's obvious tse means atleast 1 scum on the wagon.

VOTE: The fonz
It's not misrep, he literally said he knew for a fact there were scum on the wagon. Now, obviously he didn't, which i had as the most likely scenario; he was massively overconfident, which is normal for TSE. You are correct that the post wasn't intended to sort TSE; it was intended to reach on to TSE, in a non confrontational manner, to try to get him to stop doing non alignment indicative flailing and OMGUS, and persuade him to play in a manner more conducive to me getting a read on him.
This makes no sense to me. Your vote was a reach but not to sort him or test a reaction but to correct TSE behaviour so he acts more in line with your will so you can eventually read him???? Voting him will calm him down how?
While being 100% completely right. I'm just that good. -Garmr (Wasn't Right)
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by davesaz »

Ha, it actually took the vote before. Doesn't hurt to be sure though lol.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

VOTE: Hectic

even if he's memeing it's still an excuse to avoid contribution and feels unnatural
GTKAS

kagesong
kagesong
Goon
kagesong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by kagesong »

In post 508, Nero Cain wrote:Why is posting who i think is scummy LAMIST?

@ kage
This early in the game it seems unlikely to have reads that strong. I'm in the same boat with KM. It looks exactly like you're saying, I have reads, look at me, I'm so town. Both of you. But I'm not sure I see you on the same team by any means.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:09 pm

In post 520, kagesong wrote:
In post 508, Nero Cain wrote:Why is posting who i think is scummy LAMIST?

@ kage
This early in the game it seems unlikely to have reads that strong. I'm in the same boat with KM. It looks exactly like you're saying, I have reads, look at me, I'm so town. Both of you. But I'm not sure I see you on the same team by any means.
I didn't understand this. What is your read on Kirari?
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by Kirari Momobami »

In post 491, The Fonz wrote:I have no idea why anyone town would ever speculate about who is and isn't a mason,
hey look we have the game's scum bitmap to mirror the game's scum dunnstral LOL

Fonz I saw your posts in the boon game, so I'm disinclined to think that you have a thought process this weak as town
The only one who can decide your worth.. is you
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 482, Wake1 wrote:
Official Vote Count

TrueSoulEnergy
(11): NorwegianboyEE, Chemist1422, Nero Cain, Dolly Parton, tictac, Jackal711, Kirari Momobami, Pink Ball, Cat Scratch Fever, profii, Elsa Jay
Garmr
(3): Black Ranger, bob3141, Yiley
Jackal711
(2): AaronFrost, TrueSoulEnergy
bob3141
(1): SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
(1): The Fonz
Kirari Momobami
(1): Drixx
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
(1): insomnia
Hectic
(1): Egix96
Elsa Jay
(1): Almost50
The Fonz
(1): Garmr
gobbledygook
(1): davesaz

Not Voting
(26): Pine, Not Known 15, Jamelia, Uncrowned, hersho, NotAJumbleOfNumbers, DrDolittle, Hectic, Golden Robster, VaultDweller, Amrun, UltimatePlank, clidd, pisskop, QuantumQuasar, dsjstr, EeveeLution Army, BBMolla, kagesong, ar98mubarik, Something_Smart, Rhinox, eth0s, Non Imh, gobbledygook, Emperor FlippyNips

With 50 alive, it takes 26 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2020-03-22 10:04:00)
Did you not get my PM?
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »